Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So. Who is scum?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 600, Kokichi Oma wrote:So. Who is scum?
my goal is to buddy brafin until he changes his mind then rub it in his face when i endgame him

Otherwise i prefer to stick to towncasing ppl, werent you surprised of the green flip kokichi ?
InfernoBrafin
InfernoBrafin
Goon
InfernoBrafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:05 am

Post by InfernoBrafin »

Inferno:

@Pint: I don't know what sort of convoluted idea of double play you think this slot has, but your thought on this slot makes me cringe. Not saying t's dumb. It just makes me cringe.
I mean honestly. If we were scum, in what world does James' tryhard scumhunting make sense?

@Gamma: Post #577 is sarcasm, right? Right?

@Joey: 578 and 581 is such BS. You're completely straw manning my point. Plus, Post 585 is an excuse for explaining your reads. YOU were the one who initiated this 1v1, not us.

@Maria: I agree that Index sound incredibly fake.

Post #601: Joey, actually frick the heck off. YOU were the one who initiated this 1v1 in response to James trying to scumhunt. So stop being an asshole about every fricking thing that we post. How the heck does these little AtPs on everything I say ever come from town?
Or is it James390?

A hydra of
Inferno390
and
James Brafin.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:10 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 602, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Inferno:

@Pint: I don't know what sort of convoluted idea of double play you think this slot has, but your thought on this slot makes me cringe. Not saying t's dumb. It just makes me cringe.
I mean honestly. If we were scum, in what world does James' tryhard scumhunting make sense?
In a world where getting towncred is the best way to win as scum? I mean, tryharding is NAI, as it goes in favor of your wincon no matter what your alignment is... Also he is tryharding, but "tryhard scummhunting" is not a fact, as he could be "tryhard setting a mislynch" if I think you are scum. So your question and saying that "it makes you cringe" is blatantly ridiculous.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:13 am

Post by pinturicchio »

And also, look at your partner's progression, compare his playstyle between D1 and D2. What changed? Why is he NOW contributing on the scumhunting? Maybe because you weren't on Beef's wagon and now you think you got the towncred you didn't have on D1? You didn't even addressed what I said about you: I do believe you are trying to set a mislynch on people who was on Beef's wagon because that suits your narrative implying that because you weren't on Beef's wagon you aren't scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 602, InfernoBrafin wrote:
@Gamma: Post #577 is sarcasm, right? Right?
Nope.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
InfernoBrafin
InfernoBrafin
Goon
InfernoBrafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:36 am

Post by InfernoBrafin »

Inferno:

So what you are saying, Pint, in layman's terms, is that you think everything James' is doing is made up to get a mislynch.
Also, "tryharding setting a mislynch" if you think we are scum is ORLYscum.

If we're scum, then what we are doing is scummy.
You think we are scum.
Therefore, what we are doing is scummy.

Plus, this is literally what happened in the last hydra game that happened, where Brafin came out a lot stronger after d1. Gamma can back this up (he was modding the game, for pete's sake).

So yeah, I'll stick to my cringing.

Finally, we never said that there wasn't scum off the wagon. We've just said that there is most likely scum ON the wagon. So your accusation makes no sense.
Or is it James390?

A hydra of
Inferno390
and
James Brafin.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:08 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 606, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Inferno:

If we're scum, then what we are doing is scummy.
You think we are scum.
Therefore, what we are doing is scummy.
???????
In post 606, InfernoBrafin wrote: Finally, we never said that there wasn't scum off the wagon. We've just said that there is most likely scum ON the wagon. So your accusation makes no sense.
Misreping. Never said that you said there wasn't scum off the wagon; I said that you saying "Beef's wagon was scum driven and there must be one or maybe two scum in it" when you weren't in the wagon seems pretty convenient for you.
If you're going to keep answering me like this, please don't do answer me at all.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:17 am

Post by pinturicchio »

EBWOP don't answer me at all.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 475, pisskop wrote:Umm wow the cop was sniped.

can we not spec on why. But we should see if he crumbed.
Okay.
In post 71, Raskolnikov wrote:[size=300[b[u
Joey is going to treat my vote like a joke so that others have trouble taking it seriously but I correctly early read him in that other game where we were town together and do genuinely lean on him being scum here[/u][/b][/size]
:mrgreen: maybe joey you are paranoid gun Cloud :mrgreen:

His posting is frank, so there's that.

In post 477, acryon wrote:That hammer was very bad. I thought the vote from Rask was even worse because he knew the hammer was going to come.

I didn't vote Beef in the end, but I was there in spirit, so I'm hard-pressed to give anyone much crap for being on it.

That hammer was very bad. I thought the vote from Rask was even worse because he knew the hammer was going to come. I didn't vote Beef in the end, but I was there in spirit, so I'm hard-pressed to give anyone much crap for being on it.
What even is this saying? 'I was there in spirit'. what a copout. Accept you weren't on it. I don't like this.
In post 465, Keybladewielder wrote:Vote Count:
InfernoBrafin -
Gamma Emerald -
Raskolnikov -
pinturicchio - MariaR (L-6)
Beefster - Joey_, pisskop, Torque, Gamma Emerald, Index Chan, Raskolnikov, Kokichi Oma (LYNCH)
MariaR -
Kokichi Oma -
Dunnstral -
Joey_ - Dunnstral, Beefster (L-5)
Index Chan - InfernoBrafin (L-6)
acryon - pinturicchio (L-6)
Torque -
pisskop -
No Lynch -

Not Voting: acryon
With 13 Alive, it's 7 to Lynch!
Did you even pressure kokichi? I don't recall anyone even really engaging him.

In post 478, Joey_ wrote:i townread most of the wagon but im assuming bussed
who and how does a townflip change that read? Scum bussing and scum on a town wagon are usually two different scum!players.
In post 483, Gamma Emerald wrote:This post pings me wtf is meant here?
hellohellohello can I point you to the exact same sentiment line in ?

still looks town.
In post 489, MariaR wrote:acryon
Index
PK
I need to sort
That said, did you do this? All I see is the mother from Malcom in the Middle dancing.

In post 495, Joey_ wrote:i enabled the quick hammer
what the hell is it with you people and claiming or disclaiming ownership of the lynch? Its not something to brag about; nor is it healthy to pretend it was no big deal. stahp.
In post 501, Index Chan wrote:I need to play the game soon.
Pls do. You have two heads one apparently half a mouth.
In post 506, Joey_ wrote:Le reads 100% accurate le reads by joey
Le please stop doing this. its not even fleshed out. Its distracting because its just filler. And not even the kind of filler I usually see plopped out. Its distracting noncontent content that develops into a bad habit. Make it say something so it can be a useful gauge of your reads instead of 'scum to town reads on half the game'.
In post 508, Gamma Emerald wrote:wait why is acryon locktown? Did you say that already?
Gamma what's up with the one-line postings? Is that usual for you now?

In post 517, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Brafin

Okay, now that our cop is dead, we have a serious problem. :P Time for me to get cracking.
517 is long. And I'm not entirely sure how I feel. Its effort, but thats a pitfall if you just attribute it to town.

Spoiler: 517
Honestly, Day 1 was bullcrap. That lynch on Beef was a blatant, scum-driven, useless to town quick-mis-lynch, and everyone here knows it. Which means there is at least one, if not two, scum on that wagon.
Im in general okay with making a supposition, but you make unfounded claims here and I'm not sure you actually consider this isn't the case. And this isn't some 'jumping off point'. For the sake of generating content I probably would have let this run anyway, since its helpful to see the mindset of people, but this is exactly how beefy was put down to begin with. We made the assumption he had to be scum and [some of us] had mentally decided he was bussed, of all things. They thought beef was some aztec sacrifice to the god of Lulz.
For the Lulz. By the Lulz.
Night 1: We must determine WHY scum decided to lynch Rask. There is no crumb, scum was either guessing or Rask was on to something. But Rask was not particularly helpful or townie or active. So this is a mystery. Hopefully some logic and deduction should get us somewhere.
why is irrelevant, ftmp. He didn't crumb, or I missed it, so we know it was for another reason, like his reads or play. This isn't something we want to solve, even.

1) WHO is the scum on Beef's wagon?

A) What is Joey's motivation for being on the wagon?
B) PK's?
C) Torque's?
D) GE's?
E) IC's?
F) KO's?
G) Acryon?
This is fair. I even like this.
3) WHAT are the motivations for bussing today?
NO
2) WHY was Rask lynched last night?

A) Joey and MariaR are scum who got caught, and their trying to get rid of the evidence.
B) Joey and Maria are being set up by a third party to be lynched.
C) Joey is setting up Maria to be lynched
D) Maria is setting up Joey to be lynched.
This. What?
3) WHAT are the motivations for bussing today?
NO
Those are what we must determine. (And this is why I'm good in D2. :D ) More soon, but that's the basic gist of everything I'm going to post for a bit. I expect no lynches, no opinions on these until I post on them, and no other town/scum crap. NAyone who tries to take these out of context is scum. Thanks.
I look forward to more, but at some point I expect you to have a conclusion and your own opinions.

A for Affort, but I'd want your opinions. The question about everyone's motivations is useful, if tedious. did you go get that, or do you expect us [me] to go ferret out that info for you?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 518, Joey_ wrote:lol tryharding
Tryhard isn't inherently bad, its kind of quaint a lot of the time. Tryhard as an insult is needlessly derogatory.
In post 524, Gamma Emerald wrote:IB's recent posting feels forced
Willing to see where it goes. Don't really townread it though.
In post 526, Joey_ wrote:
Which means there is at least one, if not two, scum on that wagon.
: Conclusion from wrong premises. You could easily claim that scum didnt want to be associated with a green flip and/or helped the ml, we just dont know as of yet
The light in The Black! You are my hero Joey. My fluffy hero.
In post 540, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yeah, Acryon might be scum looking for an easy push
Yes.
In post 541, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 482, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Pin
I think Joey is town and I still like my vote here
Gamma might be scum
Why them
omg Dunn, are you in this game? Did you alt-slip? How you been? Why arent you here?

In post 542, acryon wrote:Either way I'm inclined to say it feels like TvT.
How? They are talking past one another. thats not indicative. Their pushes could just be probes. One of them is town, though, at least.

Annnnd ....... glazing over the quote pyramid wall-fight.
In post 569, InfernoBrafin wrote:[]
l l
/ \
l_l
l_l
Town points here though. heehe
In post 573, MariaR wrote:I personally don't care about Rasks death because I think NKA is a really shit thing to use but that's my personal thought on it. I'd prob keep Rask alive as scum but blah blah meta.

Why do people tr Index/PK
thank you
Why is NKA crap?
Why didnt you sort us all yet?
you seem to actually have less to your name than I. A pretty face cant take you to endgame.
In post 574, pinturicchio wrote:separate themselve of being scum
I like the vote, but dont think that scum needs to separate themselves from the wagon of D1. Why focus at all on the D1 VCA? *snort*, VCA, as if....
In post 577, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like pisskop's questioning and commentary are towny and organic
I am actually a bit unsettled by your posting differences. It's been a bout a year, but just look at that snug face and tell me its not planning to slit your throat as soon as you turn away.

And bored.

Scum in IB, acryon, gamma, with a side of maria or pinto.

Joey
tpwn4lyfe
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

I fudged a bbcode somewhere.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

You silly dog
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: acryon

come at me bro
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Finally
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

In post 511, Index Chan wrote:Also
Why the fuck is shulk a cop.
I feel like that makes like
0 fucking sense
Shulk's Vision ability in
Xenoblade Chronicles
. It alerts him of danger before it happens.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

Today's Stage: Onett

Vote Count:
InfernoBrafin -
Gamma Emerald -
pinturicchio -
MariaR [L-6]

MariaR -
Kokichi Oma -
acryon [L-6]

Dunnstral -
Joey_ -
InfernoBrafin [L-6]

Index Chan -
acryon -
pisskop, pinturicchio [L-5]

Torque -
pisskop -
No Lynch -

Not Voting: Gamma Emerald, Kokichi Oma, Dunnstral, Joey_, Index Chan, Torque
With 11 Alive, it's 6 to Lynch!
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 616, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 511, Index Chan wrote:Also
Why the fuck is shulk a cop.
I feel like that makes like
0 fucking sense
Shulk's Vision ability in
Xenoblade Chronicles
. It alerts him of danger before it happens.
So that means that everyone complaining about the flavor is f**king lying or don't even understand their own pick. Great to know
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 609, pisskop wrote:In post 506, Joey_ wrote:
Le reads 100% accurate le reads by joey

Le please stop doing this. its not even fleshed out. Its distracting because its just filler. And not even the kind of filler I usually see plopped out. Its distracting noncontent content that develops into a bad habit. Make it say something so it can be a useful gauge of your reads instead of 'scum to town reads on half the game'.
Le no, why does it even matter that i filler if you townread me 4lyf
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Joey_ »

im pretty sure crayola is town, why do you scumread him kokichi
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 540, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yeah, Acryon might be scum looking for an easy push
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Joey_ »

your push on you is indeed pretty terrible, doesnt mean its scum
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades