Mini Normal 1999: BooneyToonz VII - Join the Boonguard!

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

You should look at my last few town games. I have had an insane run with reads.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 693, rb wrote:im fine with lynching screen/2iam/pisskop/eth0s

all who object, please report to the headmaster's office for corrective procedures
well, eth0s is town
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:31 am

Post by pisskop »

yea, can you catsup so we can go wagon instead of talking about wagon
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I have caught up did u not read my wall
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:51 am

Post by pisskop »

vote
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 658, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: Srceen
right
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:53 am

Post by pisskop »

well, I mean, Ive been thinking about screen active but largely fluffly one-liner posting.

I dont recall it being a thing he did. It's my thing, actually. Fluffmaster supreme, this guy.

But is it town for him to just 'be here'?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

don't really care, he's a better player as town than what we've seen here. just scum.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 707, Eddie Cane wrote:don't really care, he's a better player as town than what we've seen here. just scum.
I’m thinking this is the same argument you used on that game to get me lynched.
I haven’t had time to look.
Someone else want to?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Mohab500 »

Here's a full post explaining why I think kookoo is scum.
In post 149, Kookoobird wrote:VOTE: Heyoka

I didn't know he was L-1.
Kookoo intentionally hammers a slot that he nullread in #147 (two posts before), and makes a joke mocking my #148.
In post 173, Kookoobird wrote:It isn't, if you think I'm scum you should focus on me hammering a stated null read on page 6.
Kookoo acknowledges what he's done and doesn't offer an explanation, infact tells people that if they suspect him they should focus on his quickhammer.
In post 218, Kookoobird wrote:VOTE: Lovebird

Can we lynch this today please?
Doesn't acknowledge anything that's happened in the game, goes straight to lynching the guy he scumread from his post and wants him lynched on the first day of d1, doesn't seem like he gives a shit about his quickhammer, doesn't even think that people will suspect him because he quickhammered.
In post 218, Kookoobird wrote:Lexa is killed because I make the slot unlynchable. I am not surprised.
This guy has some major ego issues.
In post 218, Kookoobird wrote:viewtopic.php?p=10049225#p10049225
Shut up.
Nonsensical response.
In post 226, Kookoobird wrote:Quickhammering is fun. Days that drag on and get slow are not. I do not want to play a 150+ page game that this site is famous for. Also, he was annoying.
This seems like a really bad reason to quickhammer someone on page 5, and what ticks me off is his "Also, he was annoying". What the fuck?
In post 246, Kookoobird wrote:I didn't believe my friends when they said this site was awful. Thank you for proving me wrong.
Goes to insulting the site and blaming other players when heavily questioned.
I'm gonna go ahead and replace out. it is not worth my time to illustrate why you are awful. I am glad I understand why good people don't play here anymore. Sorry Boon, I only joined because of you being the host and having good setups
He thinks it's hopeless, so he replaces out. Also, insulting the site again and calling other players awful, oblivious of how he's playing (Faking angrytown).

The entirety of #292 looks overly casual for a guy who talks about how good he is at this game even during the post itself, again seemingly oblivious of how shitty he is. Also:
In post 292, Kookoobird wrote:viewtopic.php?p=10043663#p10043663
viewtopic.php?p=10043675#p10043675
This is actually hilarious. These are the 2 giving me the most shit for my hammer as they both gave intent and then hammered themselves.
This makes no sense.
In post 292, Kookoobird wrote:I'm about here now. There is no difference in the rows, everyone is equal. Town at the top.
Mortfeld
Tchill - Pisskop - Tiam
Not Known - RB - Eth0s
Mohab
Lovebird - Screenplay

It isn't that I have Piss high, I just think a lot of you are very scummy.
So what exactly did he mean by that last line?
In post 307, Kookoobird wrote:I'm scumreading Mohab and Screenplay because they're hypocrites and aren't gamesolving, though it doesn't help that every time either one of them post I think damn, they're going to look back on this in 5 years and cringe at themselves. Like looking through old Facebook messages.
This is completely random; I understand being called a bad player because I think I am, but being told that I am not gamesolving when my posts clearly show atleast some fucking merit of trying to find scum makes no sense, same with a calling me a hypocrite and not citing anything.
In post 317, Kookoobird wrote:
In post 152, Srceenplay wrote:BYE
VOTE: Heyoka
In post 253, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 251, Mohab500 wrote:I think kookoo is just trying to annoy us so we lose our cool and make bad decisions. We can just ignore him.
You don’t ignore them. You lynch them.
VOTE: Kookoobird
In post 245, Mohab500 wrote:First off, there is simply no town motivation for kookoo here: I don't want people to forget him saying "I didn't know he was at L-1" on his hammer post, and his reasoning is abnormally bad, talking about "games dragging on" and "he was too annoying", neither of which seem like reasons of a townie.

However, I wouldn't put him at L-1 yet, not unless we're close to the deadline. He knows he's dead meat here, he'll self hammer and end the day early.

I've analyzed his interactions with other players here and I am going to analyze Lexa and write a post just about now or an hour at most.
In post 150, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 149, Kookoobird wrote:VOTE: Heyoka

I didn't know he was L-1.
Intend to hammer

Holy shit the last line was a joke. I didn't know you actually took it seriously. Why would I hammer someone I am specifically warning against hammering even in my next posts when I didn't know it was a hammer?

Next few posts by kookoo focus on screenplay, focus on this:
In post 367, Kookoobird wrote:I did not have the energy to get Screen wagoned. I don't understand how to convince people in this game. I decided to fake it after that string of Screenplay and Lovebird posts, because at that point I decided if they are town then they deserve to get lynched anyways for how disgustingly bad they're playing. Screen was worse.

Lynching me first accomplishes nothing, but that hasn't stopped this site yet.
Blaming other players for he himself doing a retarded play, and then that last line takes it all.
In post 374, Kookoobird wrote:
In post 370, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 366, Lovebird wrote:
In post 365, Tchill13 wrote:Man kookoo was doing so good with the "long page days" rant. I was totally feeling that. Then I come back to a fake guilty....
Had you read that earlier?
I noticed it. Looked at my phone for a minute and I thought wow this looks like a welcome addition to people ik on site.

Then kookoo just admitted to faking a guilty because kookoo isn't capable of convincing people.

Figuring things out is just as important as being able to convince people. People shouldn't try short cuts to convincing people through lies. That's a terrible idea.
I can convince people who know how to play mafia. I have no idea how to convince players like people in this game. As an example, Screen and Mohab are very likely not scum partners meaning at least 1 is town, both of them wanted to quickhammer Heyoka, both of them then voted me after for doing it. Mohab started fucking casing for my partner. I can't play with people like this. I'm not letting this be the first time I ever replace.

I will say, you seem better. You're town pretty blatantly.
Again, this seems poor and intentionally misunderstanding intentions. Looks like someone who looked at the posts for a few seconds then didn't care anymore.
In post 423, Kookoobird wrote:Nice. I'm going to go into Teacher's college I think, teachers make a lot in my area and I love teaching. Of course, you wouldn't think that from my play here.
People townreading this guy, aren't you kind of concerned this guy is going to become a teacher?
In post 620, Eddie Cane wrote:I only replace into slots I think are town so I agree
I really doubt this is true, atleast for this game. Didn't you see any red flags while replacing into this guy? I'd atleast be wary.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

You should read my past replace ins, I've said that many times. You're either scum or caught up in your ideals of how people should play. If you stop and read his tone and the circumstances around stuff, you'll see he bleeds town. Arrogant and off base town, but town. The thing that made me hard town read him was actually the situation around the game guilty weirdly: the way he fakes it when he's being pressured and screen is quickly voted and he claims something nobody believes, allthewhile you and mohab and others are pushing him. ...why would scum him retract that? I know I know, wifom etc, but occams razor pretty much makes that slot lock town. He could have has a free mislynch in screen and gone down day 3, instead he retracted it for no reason and still pushed screen. His tone throughout the game is very townie and his replace out is very townie. You shouldn't really doubt it's true, that slot is fucking lock town and it doesn't shock me every single one of the more experienced players in this game (mort/piss/rb) see that whereas all the newbies are using the textbook tells and pointing the slot as scum. Screen bleeding scum did not make reading Kookoo as town harder.
Kookoo acknowledges what he's done and doesn't offer an explanation, infact tells people that if they suspect him they should focus on his quickhammer.
you mean... a clear joke?
Doesn't acknowledge anything that's happened in the game, goes straight to lynching the guy he scumread from his post and wants him lynched on the first day of d1, doesn't seem like he gives a shit about his quickhammer, doesn't even think that people will suspect him because he quickhammered.
It was his first post and he continued to post after, your point? What's wrong voting the person he wanted lynched d1 and his top scumread? Why would he give a shit about a quickhqmmer he knowingly made? This is nonsense.

yknow, I continued reading your case and realized all of your points are awful. so I'll reply from a computer later. the personal attacks on the replace outs and his career are over the line.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Can everyone give their thought on me.
And
Then on Eddie.

This has stalled out and we need to come to a consensus.

My thoughts on you are you are a fun person to play with, and when I think of pre-ins, you’re a go to.

My thoughts on Eddie is I think we’re able to work well together as t/t, s/s, or t/s before it turns. I also agree with his general mindset on mafia
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In general I would prefer a Srceen lynch to an Eddie lynch but I would prefer a Kookoo lynch to a Srceen lynch.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 712, TwoInAMillion wrote:In general I would prefer a Srceen lynch to an Eddie lynch but I would prefer a Kookoo lynch to a Srceen lynch.
I'm on mobile I'll give my thoughts at home but

Better thoughts maybe?
Players I admire: Thor665, Lapsa, RC
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

My general thoughts on Kookkoo remain that he has been consistantly scummy Eddie has been giving good thoughts in general and I am a little suspicious of Srceen's claim so it's a pretty clear 1-2-3 for me.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Maybe i want to lynch you instead
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Well, maybe I want to lynch you instead. neener neener.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by MortFeld »

VOTE: tiam
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I am aghast.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Hey, guys. Sorry, I have a lot on my table right now, so vote counts are a little sparse. I’ll have one tonight before I go to sleep.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 718, TwoInAMillion wrote:I am aghast.
Close, but I think you spelled 'ascetic' wrong there
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Nope, not ascetic.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

no mort
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 722, Eddie Cane wrote:no mort
You think he's town or?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by MortFeld »

A clarification for those of more scholarly mind, is a joke.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”