acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:43 am

Post by acryon »

In post 609, pisskop wrote:
In post 477, acryon wrote:That hammer was very bad. I thought the vote from Rask was even worse because he knew the hammer was going to come.

I didn't vote Beef in the end, but I was there in spirit, so I'm hard-pressed to give anyone much crap for being on it.

That hammer was very bad. I thought the vote from Rask was even worse because he knew the hammer was going to come. I didn't vote Beef in the end, but I was there in spirit, so I'm hard-pressed to give anyone much crap for being on it.
What even is this saying? 'I was there in spirit'. what a copout. Accept you weren't on it. I don't like this.
What?? "Accept you weren't a part of that bad thing that happened." In what way do I benefit by saying I was "there in spirit" as a part of a mislynch?

In post 609, pisskop wrote:Did you even pressure kokichi? I don't recall anyone even really engaging him.
I did not, although I mentioned early on I didn't really like him.
In post 610, pisskop wrote:
In post 540, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yeah, Acryon might be scum looking for an easy push
Yes.
I feel like you're better than sheeping this. I mentioned early on I didn't like him. If you can't understand why a quickhammer wouldn't make me feel better about him, then I can't help you.
In post 610, pisskop wrote:
In post 542, acryon wrote:Either way I'm inclined to say it feels like TvT.
How? They are talking past one another. thats not indicative. Their pushes could just be probes. One of them is town, though, at least.
"Feels" implies an element of gut. The whole back and forth reads more like blown up misunderstanding than intentional misrepresentation.
In post 621, Joey_ wrote:im pretty sure crayola is town, why do you scumread him kokichi
OMGUS, that's why.

Starting out by voting Kokichi makes sense. It's the most anti-town thing that was done thusfar IMO, aside from Rask who directly enabled it, but he is dead. I was more than happy to move off of Kokichi as the day went on if he decided to start scumhunting, but it's clear he doesn't have interest in that, so I think it's probably fine where it is.

This play from PK feels
weird
. Scumlean there.

Pint is super wrong, but likely town.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 618, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 616, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 511, Index Chan wrote:Also
Why the fuck is shulk a cop.
I feel like that makes like
0 fucking sense
Shulk's Vision ability in
Xenoblade Chronicles
. It alerts him of danger before it happens.
So that means that everyone complaining about the flavor is f**king lying or don't even understand their own pick. Great to know
It's still nutty but hey it's cool
last smash game I saw he was oracle
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:08 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 625, acryon wrote: What?? "Accept you weren't a part of that bad thing that happened." In what way do I benefit by saying I was "there in spirit" as a part of a mislynch?
Im talking to more than just you about the comments re:beefwagon. What do you make of the people saying scum were on the beefwagon? Do you think scum would pass up such a beefwagon, and hide off it? Why were you
not
on the beefy wagon? what made you on the beffwagon 'in spirit' instead of 'in practice'? Can I find more ways to say 'beefwagon'?

Y U NO DO THIS THEN

I feel like you're better than sheeping this. I mentioned early on I didn't like him. If you can't understand why a quickhammer wouldn't make me feel better about him, then I can't help you.
Just poking the proverbial bear. I feel like you can give me more. Kokichi is lurking, and I don't particularly enjoy it. My only other game with him he was much, much more involved, albeit he had a bunch of other dangerrump friends with him.

"Feels" implies an element of gut. The whole back and forth reads more like blown up misunderstanding than intentional misrepresentation.
I disagree. It could be TvT, but I don't feel the need to dismiss it. not when one of them is a scumread, and one a townread. Would you be willing to vote Inferno? Why or why not?

Starting out by voting Kokichi makes sense. It's the most anti-town thing that was done thusfar IMO, aside from Rask who directly enabled it, but he is dead. I was more than happy to move off of Kokichi as the day went on if he decided to start scumhunting, but it's clear he doesn't have interest in that, so I think it's probably fine where it is.
Sell me his policy? Who else can eat rope? Wanna wagon somebody? Let's move this hellgame forward. The giant hand demands blood.

Why? I'd vote him.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:30 am

Post by acryon »

In post 627, pisskop wrote:
In post 625, acryon wrote: What?? "Accept you weren't a part of that bad thing that happened." In what way do I benefit by saying I was "there in spirit" as a part of a mislynch?
Im talking to more than just you about the comments re:beefwagon. What do you make of the people saying scum were on the beefwagon? Do you think scum would pass up such a beefwagon, and hide off it? Why were you
not
on the beefy wagon? what made you on the beffwagon 'in spirit' instead of 'in practice'? Can I find more ways to say 'beefwagon'?
This is my point. I would have been on the beefwagon; I just wasn't interested in being on it at a point where it was close to a lynch. I wasn't ready to end the day.

I mean just by the numbers it's likely that there was scum on the beefwagon, but given its speed, I don't think it's a necessity. It was a stupid fast wagon, but those can just as easily be comprised of all overeager town as they can of town + scum.
Y U NO DO THIS THEN
Because there were bigger fish to fry, and I hadn't seen enough else from him.
Just poking the proverbial bear. I feel like you can give me more. Kokichi is lurking, and I don't particularly enjoy it. My only other game with him he was much, much more involved, albeit he had a bunch of other dangerrump friends with him.
So if you have a gut feeling that he is playing quite a bit differently, why are you not looking into that more?

I disagree. It could be TvT, but I don't feel the need to dismiss it. not when one of them is a scumread, and one a townread. Would you be willing to vote Inferno? Why or why not?
Not at this point. Their play feels earnest, although way off the mark in some ways. It's not too dissimilar from the last game I played with them. Fairly solid townread for me ATM.

Sell me his policy? Who else can eat rope? Wanna wagon somebody? Let's move this hellgame forward. The giant hand demands blood.
Well my two biggest scumreads from yesterday are dead. Kokichi is my number one now because his early play yesterday pinged, the quickhammer was bad, and his play today has been uninspiring to say the least. I could see scum!Gamma, because there just doesn't seem to be a lot of content in his play, but that's a very slight read. Dunnstral has essentially said nothing; could easily see scum in that spot.

Why? I'd vote him.
Posts like and feel like town thought-process. Obviously his thought-process is off, similar to InfernoBrafin, but I can see it coming from town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Dunn is absolutely turds this game.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 628, acryon wrote:I mean just by the numbers it's likely that there was scum on the beefwagon, but given its speed, I don't think it's a necessity. It was a stupid fast wagon, but those can just as easily be comprised of all overeager town as they can of town + scum.
what i was trying to explain brafin but explained a more elegant way
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 628, acryon wrote:Because there were bigger fish to fry, and I hadn't seen enough else from him.
Who is the big fish now?
In post 628, acryon wrote:So if you have a gut feeling that he is playing quite a bit differently, why are you not looking into that more?
Honestly? he's on your wagon with me. Number 3 slot doesnt have to be scum, and since I didnt expect your wagon to explode I don't see it as opportunistic. How do you feel about his 'naked' vote?
In post 628, acryon wrote: Not at this point. Their play feels earnest, although way off the mark in some ways. It's not too dissimilar from the last game I played with them. Fairly solid townread for me ATM.
is vomiting in my mouth a little a tell? I think atp they are one of the better lynches today.
In post 628, acryon wrote:Well my two biggest scumreads from yesterday are dead.
Please get a readslist up. Or some suspects at least. I may not be set on you being scum, but your lack of definitive content will make you an easy mark for apathetic playerlists.

So we can agree on dunn and gamma?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Yup, lurkers gonna lurk, ballers gonna ball, kokichi not gonna post at all.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 630, Joey_ wrote:
In post 628, acryon wrote:I mean just by the numbers it's likely that there was scum on the beefwagon, but given its speed, I don't think it's a necessity. It was a stupid fast wagon, but those can just as easily be comprised of all overeager town as they can of town + scum.
what i was trying to explain brafin but explained a more elegant way
Joey, care to join the scumnugget express?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It's very possible Kokichi is scum now that Beef flipped town
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:29 am

Post by acryon »

In post 631, pisskop wrote:
In post 628, acryon wrote:Because there were bigger fish to fry, and I hadn't seen enough else from him.
Who is the big fish now?
Kokichi. He doesn't look like he is actually trying to solve the game. He is voting me because I "look like scum trying to push an easy wagon", yet when he was called out by Beefster for having lazy and opportunsitic votes, his response was:
In post 153, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 130, Beefster wrote:What's the deal with this? These votes look lazy and opportunistic.
How? No one is even voting the last 2
While not the exact same scenario, guess how many votes were on Kokichi when I voted?
In post 628, acryon wrote:So if you have a gut feeling that he is playing quite a bit differently, why are you not looking into that more?
Honestly? he's on your wagon with me. Number 3 slot doesnt have to be scum, and since I didnt expect your wagon to explode I don't see it as opportunistic. How do you feel about his 'naked' vote?
See the point above. I don't think Kokichi is trying to solve the game. Day 1 consisted of chaos and impatience. Day 2 consists of OMGUS.
In post 628, acryon wrote: Not at this point. Their play feels earnest, although way off the mark in some ways. It's not too dissimilar from the last game I played with them. Fairly solid townread for me ATM.
is vomiting in my mouth a little a tell? I think atp they are one of the better lynches today.
My mind can be changed if someone can give me a good reason based on their posting that they are scum, but right now my read-through and my gut tells me it's town.
In post 628, acryon wrote:Well my two biggest scumreads from yesterday are dead.
Please get a readslist up. Or some suspects at least. I may not be set on you being scum, but your lack of definitive content will make you an easy mark for apathetic playerlists.

So we can agree on dunn and gamma?
Dunn yes. Gamma maybe not. Gamma is a lean-scum read based purely on PoE and unfamiliarity in his play.

Full readslist in order:

MariaR - Town
Joey_ - Town
InfernoBrafin - Lean-town
pinturicchio - Lean-town
Index Chan - Lean-town
Torque - Null
pisskop - Null
Gamma Emerald - Null (Lean-scum based on POE)
Dunnstral - Lean-scum
Kokichi Oma - Scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Piss why do you suspect me ;-;
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not sure if its a change in playstyle.

The one liners, the focus on what seems to be backseat observation, the more passive role. And the lack of concrete evidence to the contrary.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive got to head out, but this was fun. Can we start wagoning people and pitting them against each other like cocks in a ring?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:57 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Let's put InfernoBrafin and acryon in the ring!! That way, whichever the loser, we will lynch scum, and it will be funny to see which of them is better bussing his partner
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:04 am

Post by acryon »

In post 639, pinturicchio wrote:Let's put InfernoBrafin and acryon in the ring!! That way, whichever the loser, we will lynch scum, and it will be funny to see which of them is better bussing his partner
Nope. Do you think Kokichi is town? Why?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 637, pisskop wrote:Im not sure if its a change in playstyle.

The one liners, the focus on what seems to be backseat observation, the more passive role. And the lack of concrete evidence to the contrary.
One liners are just playstyle, don't know why you don't realize that by now
others are fair but I don't feel like I've been backseat observing?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 639, pinturicchio wrote:Let's put InfernoBrafin and acryon in the ring!! That way, whichever the loser, we will lynch scum, and it will be funny to see which of them is better bussing his partner
did you spectate my mini theme :|
<Embrace The Void>

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 634, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's very possible Kokichi is scum now that Beef flipped town
Where is the correlation?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 632, pisskop wrote:Yup, lurkers gonna lurk, ballers gonna ball, kokichi not gonna post at all.
Are you calling me a lurker? If you look at my games, you see I usually have the highest post count regardless of scum or town.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 643, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 634, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's very possible Kokichi is scum now that Beef flipped town
More of me returning to my initial read
<Embrace The Void>

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Torque »

That moment when the night is so long that you forget you're in a mafia game

I won't be able to catch up until tonight so just prodging yay
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 645, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 643, Kokichi Oma wrote:
More of me returning to my initial read
And I'm scum why
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually that was just a page one gut read
It's not as confident now, but I felt like your first post was a bit of a scum smokescreen
<Embrace The Void>

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I make a opening like that every game. So you're lying.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”