havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1098, Almost50 wrote:It's fitz/profii/texcat (and I don't even know which of profii/fitz is the SK)
Have you been suspecting me this game?
Are you inferring I'm bussing? Lol....
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1100, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1098, Almost50 wrote:It's fitz/profii/texcat (and I don't even know which of profii/fitz is the SK)
I'm not sure of anything. It's PoE mostly. I mean, we lynched 2 Doctors, so it could very well be my reads are "pigeon poop" this game (Anen should get a kek) :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:41 am

Post by profii »

In post 1098, Almost50 wrote:No way we win this game with so much lurking going on.

I just hope to God I'm not a fool.

VOTE: profii <<<<<<<<< L-1

It's fitz/profii/texcat (and I don't even know which of profii/fitz is the SK)
I’m thinking tex is the SK tbh
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1097, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Profii
WTF is this? A naked vote.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Kopherald »

In post 1103, Kop wrote:
I mean seriously.

- Kop
Hydra of Kop and Brassherald
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Kopherald »

In post 1095, Sando wrote:
In post 1087, Kopherald wrote:You are all objectively playing poorly today. You're listening to this "gut case" from someone who has not created a single actual case, but does do a really dumb read list once in a while without any reasoning. Taly asked us to respond to this case, which is just absurd. And a case has been posted about Havingfitz and you all decide to ignore it and say "No, it's because he's been inactive." So, I beg of you, if the town still wants to win, stop being idiots and actually look and think. Yes, hold us responsible for what we have done during the game, but don't just go on gut reads on day fucking 3! Day 3 where we have not lynched a single scum. Try to think logically with your head for a few minutes. Most of all, try to make a goddamned case against someone ANYONE even us. Otherwise, this game is as lost for us as I think it is.
Ok hold up. In your (hydras) own words, the case on Fitz is comparable to the Jimmy slot, which flipped doc. Yet Ausuka is the stupid one for not continuing the same read that flipped town onto another person? Re-evaluating your reads is surely a part of this game? And if you want to lynch someone comparable to the Jimmy slot go ISO Creature D2, pay attention to timestamps. I pointed out numerous times that both him and Jimmy had been away for an inordinate amount of time, yet you've ignored him today despite it being fairly comparable (I even compared it for you).

1) Why did you put someone who hadn't posted in ~5 days to L-1? Was it to pressure an absent player? Pressure the mod?
2) Why was Jimmy a viable lurker-lynch yesterday but Creature who failed to post for basically the same period not?
I can't answer for Brass, as there was no talk about the vote on Jimmy on day two, in and around the lynch, I (Kop) wasn't around, when I came on, the lynch had already been done.

In my mind, I wanted Fitz to be lynched, and this day, I ain't moving anywhere until Fitz finally eats rope.

- Kop
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Kopherald »

In post 1105, Kopherald wrote:
In post 1095, Sando wrote:
In post 1087, Kopherald wrote:You are all objectively playing poorly today. You're listening to this "gut case" from someone who has not created a single actual case, but does do a really dumb read list once in a while without any reasoning. Taly asked us to respond to this case, which is just absurd. And a case has been posted about Havingfitz and you all decide to ignore it and say "No, it's because he's been inactive." So, I beg of you, if the town still wants to win, stop being idiots and actually look and think. Yes, hold us responsible for what we have done during the game, but don't just go on gut reads on day fucking 3! Day 3 where we have not lynched a single scum. Try to think logically with your head for a few minutes. Most of all, try to make a goddamned case against someone ANYONE even us. Otherwise, this game is as lost for us as I think it is.
Ok hold up. In your (hydras) own words, the case on Fitz is comparable to the Jimmy slot, which flipped doc. Yet Ausuka is the stupid one for not continuing the same read that flipped town onto another person? Re-evaluating your reads is surely a part of this game? And if you want to lynch someone comparable to the Jimmy slot go ISO Creature D2, pay attention to timestamps. I pointed out numerous times that both him and Jimmy had been away for an inordinate amount of time, yet you've ignored him today despite it being fairly comparable (I even compared it for you).

1) Why did you put someone who hadn't posted in ~5 days to L-1? Was it to pressure an absent player? Pressure the mod?
2) Why was Jimmy a viable lurker-lynch yesterday but Creature who failed to post for basically the same period not?
I can't answer for Brass, as there was no talk between us about the vote on Jimmy on day two, in and around the lynch point, I (Kop) wasn't around, when I came on, the lynch had already been done.

In my mind, I wanted Fitz to be lynched on day 2, and this day, I ain't moving anywhere until Fitz finally eats rope.

- Kop
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Kopherald »

I can't answer for Brass, as there was no talk between us about the vote on Jimmy on day two, in and around the lynch point, I (Kop) wasn't around, when I came on, the lynch had already been done.

In my mind, I wanted Fitz to be lynched on day 2, and this day, I ain't moving anywhere until Fitz finally eats rope.

- Kop

(Ignore the previous 2 posts, I missed a few words out, added the missing words to make it more understandable.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1103, Kop wrote:
Yes.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1104, Kopherald wrote:
In post 1103, Kop wrote:
I mean seriously.

- Kop
Gtk

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1107, Kopherald wrote:eats rope
The phrase "eats rope" is a scum slip.

Also...do you have any issues with the others voting profii?

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:12 am

Post by profii »

In post 1109, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1103, Kop wrote:
I mean seriously.

- Kop
Gtk
Eh?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:20 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1111, profii wrote:
In post 1109, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1103, Kop wrote:
I mean seriously.

- Kop
Gtk
Eh?
Good to know.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:33 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1087, Kopherald wrote:-Brass (probably for the last time)
Why?

Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Kopherald »

In post 1113, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1087, Kopherald wrote:-Brass (probably for the last time)
Why?
I was upset with all the players here and thinking I was just going to sit in the private thread and let Kop post while I cursed alot in there and told him what I thought to allow some sort of filter come through for me.

I'm still upset, and still not ready to go back to posting in a way that would move anything forward because it will inevitably become a stream of swearing. I am however, ready to admit I was rash in saying I wouldn't post again.

-Brass
Shadpearl
Shadpearl
Townie
Shadpearl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Shadpearl »

Just a heads up guys - unless someone unvotes, Profii just died.... >_>;
*grumble*and MY hammer was supposed to be fast...*grumble**grumble*
A new player has appeared! Please choose your reaction...
-->Greet
-->Ignore
-->LYNCH!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:40 am

Post by profii »

Well gl town, cya in the dead thread
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Kopherald »

Fitz is on 3 votes, Profii is on 3 votes, Fitz votes for the next vanity wagon to over take himself, Almost50 votes for Profii and puts him at L-1.

Why would Fitz vote for the next biggest wagon? Without a valid reason or any reason at all.

It's nothing but a survivalist vote. Scummy.

- Kop
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Taly »

Wait, fuck. L-1 at the moment? I need to read the past 3 pages.

NOBODY HAMMER WITHOUT INTENT AND A WARNING, AND ESPECIALLY NOT BEFORE I POST.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:17 am

Post by texcat »

Fitz has given us zero reasons to town read him, but I can't help but think that he'd be trying harder if he were scum.

Intent to hammer Profii.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:30 am

Post by profii »

Ok I’ll claim

I’m tracker

Looked at Jimmy N-1 and he protected Sando n1 which is nothing really but I did due to that lol hammer
The n-2 I tracked Shadpearl who went for Anen so I am guessing he is the serial killer. Again tracked the lol hammer. You’ll note I wasn’t on the lynch of jimmy during this day

I guess I had some random doubt in my mind that SK and Scum went for Anen or doc went for the wrong element but I’m confident shadpearl is probably the SK when he faked my death just then as I’ve been playing along with his interpretation that I’ve town read him so I assume he wants me alive to give him chance at survival

I am really hoping Shad doesn’t lol hammer now.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1060, profii wrote:Hmmmm ok

UNVOTE: Taly

You can be town
...? So, you don't address my points and place me as town because... TvTs are possible?

I just don't see that much genuine thought behind your posts, consistently, within this game?
In post 1061, Sando wrote:
In post 1059, Taly wrote:Also, I wasn't sure about Sando or Lil Uzi Vert's votes, and I asked about them to gain a better understanding, but I don't recall getting a full response. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I typically go out of my way to talk through at least my initial vote on someone, this was no exception. You asked "assuming I was gauging for reaction", and I wasn't gauging for reaction, I felt he was a good person to focus mine and towns attention on while we waited for Jimmy to respond to his wagon.

If I provide reasoning in my vote post and people subsequently ask for reasoning without referencing what's already there, I'm probably going to ignore them, or sarcastically link them to my initial post.
OK, I'm getting a better idea of your thought process here, then. Thank you.

But here's a slightly off-topic question; you seemed willing to vote
Shadpearl
and place a case on them in D2, but especially after his random hammer, you've pushed your attention onto
profii
, why? Is it mostly to find an associative-tell?
In post 1062, texcat wrote:
In post 1060, profii wrote:Hmmmm ok

UNVOTE: Taly

You can be town
Can you tell us what specifically changed your mind?
Can you tell me specifically what your view of
Almost50's
claim is?
In post 1024, texcat wrote:Sigh. Yep I agree that the doc should not counterclaim, since you've essentially just admitted that your claim was fake.
Or rather, a better question, what makes you think
Almost50
fakeclaimed? Also,
texcat wrote:Why is a counterclaim good with 11 people still alive....?
If you don't think a counterclaim is good, then why did you point out the possibility of it?
In post 1065, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: profii

Asuka, talk to me. Wagon speed isn’t alignment indicative. How a fast a wagon grows doesn’t tell you anything about the player being wagoned. There are solid reasons out there to vote Fitz that aren’t activity in my opinion.
Why is your vote on
profii
again? I might have misread your post, but is
Fitz
a more likely person to be scum in your eyes?
In post 1071, profii wrote:While I’m here we still have nothing from HF

VOTE: HavingFitz

That’s 4/6 so L-2 I believe
I'm not following your thoughts or reads well in this game.

Why are you pushing
havingfitz
back to L-2, he hasn't responded yet? You haven't provided your own reasoning aside from
Kopherald's
, I'm guessing?
In post 1076, havingfitz wrote:First check-in since last week (weekend + Easter).

I'm confined to phone use for the immediate future so comments will be short/limited.

I see I'm getting wagoned.... wtf?

Why? Low activity + v/la's?

I'll try to get read up today and post asap.
Can you... attempt to respond to people's pushes? Or at least give your own reads and thoughts like you said that they would?
In post 1087, Kopherald wrote:So, again another push of us from Ausuka without an actual case.

You are all objectively playing poorly today. You're listening to this "gut case" from someone who has not created a single actual case, but does do a really dumb read list once in a while without any reasoning. Taly asked us to respond to this case, which is just absurd. And a case has been posted about Havingfitz and you all decide to ignore it and say "No, it's because he's been inactive." So, I beg of you, if the town still wants to win, stop being idiots and actually look and think. Yes, hold us responsible for what we have done during the game, but don't just go on gut reads on day fucking 3! Day 3 where we have not lynched a single scum. Try to think logically with your head for a few minutes. Most of all, try to make a goddamned case against someone ANYONE even us. Otherwise, this game is as lost for us as I think it is.

And by the way, if trying to work with the rest of the town to look for lynches is "actively opportunistic" then I'm always fucking "actively opportunistic". That's how you fucking play mafia, you try to develop reads and lynch them, sometimes you're wrong, and that's okay. But, at least we're trying and not just saying that it's a "gut read" and "anyone can see it if they look at the stuff I saw" even though you don't bother actually building a case. That's why I said yesterday that Ausuka was scum, and that's why I still believe it, but we have a case for fitz up and out in the open, so we are pursuing that and that alone today. But, you all follow the one who hasn't actually posted any analysis the whole game.

-Brass (probably for the last time)
1)
I have never pushed a gut scumread in this game, nor have I formulated almost any gut scumread at all in this game. I even stated myself that gutreads after D2 are progressively less plausible and I've pushed that mentality.

2)
What's absurd about me asking you a question?

3)
If you have any thoughts that suggest
profii
is town, you need to address them now.
In post 1100, havingfitz wrote:
Honestly, I agree with
Kopherald
and
Almost50's
assessment of your vote.

You put
profii
at L-2 WITHOUT any stated reasoning of your thoughts, and directly after a VC. All you've done in response is ask
"are you saying my vote is scummy?"

Either you're playing survivalistically, or this is a buss. Neither option speaks to me as pro-town.
texcat wrote:Fitz has given us zero reasons to town read him, but I can't help but think that he'd be trying harder if he were scum.

Intent to hammer Profii.
How much time are you giving? I want more of the playerlist to post once more before a vote is concealed.

~~~~

profii wrote:Ok I’ll claim

I’m tracker

Looked at Jimmy N-1 and he protected Sando n1 which is nothing really but I did due to that lol hammer
The n-2 I tracked Shadpearl who went for Anen so I am guessing he is the serial killer. Again tracked the lol hammer. You’ll note I wasn’t on the lynch of jimmy during this day

I guess I had some random doubt in my mind that SK and Scum went for Anen or doc went for the wrong element but I’m confident shadpearl is probably the SK when he faked my death just then as I’ve been playing along with his interpretation that I’ve town read him so I assume he wants me alive to give him chance at survival

I am really hoping Shad doesn’t lol hammer now.
VOTE: Shadpearl

We are not having the possibility of 2 townies die in a night anymore.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:37 am

Post by profii »

VOTE: shadpearl

Probably should vote haha
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:38 am

Post by profii »

Taly I’ve been lynchbaiting to avoid a scum kill. Hopefully the doctor protects me tonight but I’ll start playing properly now
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Taly »

In no world does it make sense for
profii
to lie here. In doesn't seem like the wagon on him was town-pushed much either, mostly because of
havingfitz's
quickvote.

The hammer was terrible, noobtown wouldn't have done that. Noobscum probably wouldn't have, not without support.

3p noob? I can definitely see it.

My first completed game on this site was when I was an SK, and the lol-hammer and 'wanting to look good while being somewhat cautious' is something I can understand and have seen in
Shadpearl
, specifically since the middle part of D2.

Since nothing can be tied to an SK, their posts lean towards a meta that is more understood to be town, but with very blatantly odd actions.
Shadapearl
has stated little on his stances throughout this game unless he's either been questioned or pushed, and even then, his thoughts have been little in effect.

I'm not moving my vote from Shadpearl.

profii wrote:Taly I’ve been lynchbaiting to avoid a scum kill. Hopefully the doctor protects me tonight but I’ll start playing properly now
Oh, I get that.

:/ I've been trying to be NK-bait myself but that almost never happens. I can now see why, I'm probably wrong about my reads.

Return to “Completed Open Games”