pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1195, acryon wrote:
In post 1182, pinturicchio wrote:Well then, what do we do. I'm not comfortable with acryon being alive after my night action. We could lynch Torque, but I'll not be here tomorrow to lynch acryon
How does the night-action at all implicate me as scum? I could be town BP. Town JK could have blocked you. Scum RB could have blocked you. In all of these scenarios, me being scum is not a requirement. I think you're just letting the tail wag the dog at this point.
No.

the question here is flawed. You should want to know how he thought this was going to implicate you. not on what if I'm town. Why he did it like that.

why do you townread him?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1196, pisskop wrote:why does your rhetoric feel survivalistic?
it really doesn't
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1199, pinturicchio wrote:disregard it with nonsense?
Go check and stop flailing. kthnx
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1122, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1116, Joey_ wrote:My read on beef wasnt bad per se, its easy to call it bad in hindsight you know. What i did badly was rush the lynch but not the read itself (rushing it was the error). My read on you is far from being in the same ballpark as beef's so chill, if youre town i will change my mind eventually
I'm talking about ex ante, not ex post. I'm using ex post to note that your read was confirmed as bad. I don't want to be lynched and be the same like Beef ("oh well, my read on Pin was bad too"). I'm not nearly playing like Beef so I expect better reads on me.
incorrect read =/= bad, like i said my actual mistake was not to get more content from the slot
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:24 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1200, pisskop wrote:
In post 1182, pinturicchio wrote:Well then, what do we do. I'm not comfortable with acryon being alive after my night action. We could lynch Torque, but I'll not be here tomorrow to lynch acryon
How does the night-action at all implicate me as scum? I could be town BP. Town JK could have blocked you. Scum RB could have blocked you. In all of these scenarios, me being scum is not a requirement. I think you're just letting the tail wag the dog at this point.
No.

the question here is flawed. You should want to know how he thought this was going to implicate you. not on what if I'm town. Why he did it like that.

why do you townread him?
Because I townread him most of D1, and my issues with him today were due to tunneling when it didn't seem to make sense, although it makes some more sense now given his claim. His claim makes sense overall.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean I understand his reaction from a town standpoint, I had a similar one in an older game
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1201, Wisdom wrote:
it really doesn't
It sure does. You don't think that his aggressive claim you were a [goon] BP is nonsense? That he went to there instead of a jailer or RBer? That he is now casting shadow on people on his wagon? That his focus is on the active players here and not on the skulkers?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1124, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1118, Joey_ wrote:i crayolas just missed that dun was also voting on Mariar, meaning he looked at the ppl "not voting" and didnt look at the wagon composition and so on, imo town is more likely to check who is fence sitting + scum likely to be extremely aware of who is voting who
I think this is reaching
not its not, its reading the game and having genuine observations. I made a read similar to that one about mariar being oblivious that rask fliped cop
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:25 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1202, pisskop wrote:
In post 1199, pinturicchio wrote:disregard it with nonsense?
Go check and stop flailing. kthnx
Go check what. Your last post was on Sunday, and you were asking people to join you on a Maria's wagon. You posted nothing until today and you voted me without announcing L-1 after asking Torque to claim. Answer. My f**king. Question.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1206, pisskop wrote:
it really doesn't
It sure does. You don't think that his aggressive claim you were a [goon] BP is nonsense? That he went to there instead of a jailer or RBer? That he is now casting shadow on people on his wagon? That his focus is on the active players here and not on the skulkers?
oppps. This is wisdom here. I went by avatar.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:26 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: punto
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:26 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1205, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I mean I understand his reaction from a town standpoint, I had a similar one in an older game
I do too. But at this point it feels like trying to make the evidence to support the read as opposed to evaluating the evidence and being willing to adjust.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1139, pinturicchio wrote:I'm a one shot vigilante. I shot acryon last night and he didn't die
you fucking kidding me lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:26 am

Post by pisskop »

be reasonable, and do your own damn work kid. Im not the one under the axe.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:26 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1206, pisskop wrote:
it really doesn't
You were lurking, and I'm asking you why you where lurking and you are throwing shit to me
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Joey_ »

UNVOTE:
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Joey_ »

can i just fucking read before ppl use my vote on a claimed vig yo
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:27 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1210, pisskop wrote:VOTE: punto
Genious
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1206, pisskop wrote:It sure does. You don't think that his aggressive claim you were a [goon] BP is nonsense? That he went to there instead of a jailer or RBer? That he is now casting shadow on people on his wagon? That his focus is on the active players here and not on the skulkers?
no, that was my first thought too when i saw the claim

suspecting people who voted him, especially the way you did it, is normal for town

he has focused on acryon and refused to vote others repeatedly, it makes sense given how he interpreted his result
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:28 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1213, pisskop wrote:be reasonable, and do your own damn work kid. Im not the one under the axe.
Ok, that's it.
VOTE: pisskop
I made a simple question to you and now you're playing like a toddler. Bye bye
Index Chan
Index Chan
Goon
Index Chan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Index Chan »

@MOD does this game follow normal guidelines?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1218, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1206, pisskop wrote:It sure does. You don't think that his aggressive claim you were a [goon] BP is nonsense? That he went to there instead of a jailer or RBer? That he is now casting shadow on people on his wagon? That his focus is on the active players here and not on the skulkers?
no, that was my first thought too when i saw the claim

suspecting people who voted him, especially the way you did it, is normal for town

he has focused on acryon and refused to vote others repeatedly, it makes sense given how he interpreted his result
Nah. his reaction is way off base, and now he is too lazy to go check an iso to find out the voting history? Fuck him, and fuck you for defending such a pedant.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:30 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1210, pisskop wrote:VOTE: punto
:?

I get how it is a convenient read. But do you really think his plan was to fake softclaim vig D1 as openly as he did so he could fully fake it later? I have to believe scum would be a
little
more subtle than that.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1207, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1124, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1118, Joey_ wrote:i crayolas just missed that dun was also voting on Mariar, meaning he looked at the ppl "not voting" and didnt look at the wagon composition and so on, imo town is more likely to check who is fence sitting + scum likely to be extremely aware of who is voting who
I think this is reaching
not its not, its reading the game and having genuine observations. I made a read similar to that one about mariar being oblivious that rask fliped cop
the one about maria was somewhat better, though it was still shallow in that she could have faked it

but the one now is reaching, scum acryon could have miseed the vc error just the same as town acryon
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Joey_ »

Btw pinnochio a huge part of my fos was actually your rxn to me calling your soft out, it was also the basis of mariar's fos on you and thus, my read was correct in that you were being awk/non genuine there

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”