Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:13 am

Post by brassherald »

FYI, Caesar has not posted in 4 days.

@mod shouldn't he be prodded?
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Chara »

they're probably both scum but i like Klazam wagon more than Caesar. plus Klazam lynch informs Gamma's alignment somewhat (i'm like 90% on this being his towngame.)

but Caesar is fine too i guess. iirc Pine's scumgame is good, though, i really don't think the activity is AI considering that, meanwhile Klazam's posting is pingy.

i think he doesn't want to hardclaim so he can claim PR or that he was baiting a kill, even if he had a good town PR i'm not sure "lynch me for it then i don't care" is the tactic to go with to be able to use it
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3968, BuJaber wrote:Imo that is not a possibility. He is either town JOAT or scum something else. I don't think scum JOAT does that fake watcher claim then changes his claim. Also it comes back to why would scum watch protected by resolutiom brass. Sane town protectives would not waste their shot on brass night 1. So he wasn't gonna catch any protectives if he was watching for that.
hypothetical scum Gamma would have been looking for the other team, i think. and if town Gamma would watch brass then, i think scum Gamma could certainly make a similar decision.

but i agree it's unlikely and i think he's just town.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm staying until the mod finds a sub. I did comitt to this after all.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Maestro »

World Congress

Open Debate on Day 3 (Update 6.2)
Your resolutions for open debate on Day 3 are:

• [
    Embargo
    ~ (City-States)]
    - Small though they may be, City-States complicate global politics and can interfere in the diplomacy between more powerful Civilizations. Assign delegates
    supporting or opposing Embargo of City-States
    . If successful, this resolution will be enacted
    permanently
    , and must be repealed for any effects to be disabled.

• [
    International Games
    ~ (pidgey)]
    - The time has come to celebrate on a global scale, rather than punish. If proposed for debate, utilizes the World Congress as a committee-of-the-whole to discuss a specific Civilization's sponsoring of international competition in a variety of sports, games, and disciplines. The desired
    Sponsor of the International Games
    has been specified beforehand, and
    pidgey
    must publicly release a list of events for their "International Games". Assign delegates
    supporting or opposing
    the Sponsor specified. If a player is specified as the Sponsor, they
    may
    assign delegates to themselves. This resolution
    may
    be enacted consecutively. (
    This resolution will most likely result in diplomatic as well as economic benefits for the Sponsor.
    )

Remember, only the HEAL: and HURT: tags will be counted as valid delegate assignments for resolutions, for "support" and "oppose" respectively. Be sure to specify which resolution you are supporting or opposing when assigning delegates. Players will be notified in-thread if their delegate assignment is invalid for any reason.

Spoiler: Delegates Cast (36)
[16]
HEAL: SUPPORTING
[Embargo ~ (City-States)]
:
BuJaber (3), Joey_ (1), Jodaxq (2), Gamma Emerald (1),
brassherald
(
), Almost50 (3), marshy (3)
[0]
HURT: OPPOSING
[Embargo ~ (City-States)]
:

[20]
HEAL: SUPPORTING
[International Games ~ (pidgey)]
:
Joey_ (2), Jodaxq (1), Gamma Emerald (2), Klazam (3),
brassherald
(
), pidgey (3), Chara (3), Kiana Kaslana (3)
[0]
HURT: OPPOSING
[International Games ~ (pidgey)]
:

Spoiler: Delegates Not Cast (9)
Titus (3), Shaziro (3), ranmaru (3)

NOTES
:
  • [*]
    brassherald
    was elected Host
    [*]
    Joey_
    was the runner up
    [*]Deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-10 12:00:00)...
    [*]...on Tuesday, 10 April @ 12:00 PM EDT
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

I started to catch up but I'm too tired to comprehend. I'll pick this back up tomorrow night.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:50 am

Post by brassherald »

Hey, I'm here but not today. Neice's first birthday and short deadlines at work. I wish to not be prodded, and I work to make my wishes come true.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Joey_ »

Lets go, lets flip ceasar's slot
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:54 am

Post by pidgey »

I jus submitted my olympic sports thing
-----------------
Sup
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3983, pidgey wrote:I jus submitted my olympic sports thing
You received a pm about it? Could you explain roughly the pm plz
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Klazam »

Also why didnt ya discuss options with the res of us?
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by marshy »

sup guys
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

uh marshy your avatar is broken
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3985, Klazam wrote:Also why didnt ya discuss options with the res of us?
and yeah this is a good point
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 3953, Joey_ wrote:
In post 3931, marshy wrote:does town have NO investigative roles? or does the red scum team have no investigative scum? id like to kno what joey thinks of this.
I thought about that a lot actually! Varsoon's flipping role cop is probably most-if-not all orange investigative role while no red flipped investigative! I also think that in some ways, the absurd amount of protectives could be the offset for the lack of investigative ? Like obviously town gets a lot of advantage if they can keep passing resolutions on town and protected players, maybe the resolutions themselves grants investigative abilities ? idk man, theres still like 3 unclaimed slot

I dont understand that part : "if someone could please link me/explain WHY jodax claim thatd b greatly appreciated and ill answer any question they hav for me in return", do you want to know why joda claimed at all or why would she as scum?
i want to see the post/reasoning behind her claim and then try to weigh if the way she did so tells us anything about her alignment

im gonna b here in a bit and am gonna try to figure some stuff out. gimme like an hr and a half and whatever i dont finish im gonna ask you guys about and then i can get back at you tomorrow cuz im off
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 3987, Gamma Emerald wrote:uh marshy your avatar is broken
what do you mean? i see it on chrome atm
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Chara »

on mobile here. broken. :>
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 3965, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3944, marshy wrote:
In post 3938, Klazam wrote:also joda is an inventor, not a full tracker, get with the times, marshy
an inventor AND a joat?

thats even better dude. prolly scum between the two then

VOTE: jodaxq
In post 3945, marshy wrote:
In post 3941, Almost50 wrote:I don't feel good about the lynch on Caesar, although -tbh- I didn't like ranmaru's absence and I'm liking the replacement's play even less.

marshy has called several rimes for his own vig. :vig me .. vig me" is all he's about, which leads me to believe he might be scum with a BP or with a fellow protector.

I thus want to lynch between Titus/marshy, and as there's a wagon on Titus and not on marshy I'm staying put.

@marshy: How about we lynch you instead of vig you? And if you flip Town we vig Gamma. Would that suit you still??
what in the fuck?

a50 has officially outed himself as the scummiest rolespreader. i actually start giving a shit about the game and then he says all i did was say vig me instead of dialoging with me or considering my reads. kill him sometime in this game if yall are really that confident in a religion holding scum

i hav to look into gamma more and see if hes just terrible town. ill figure out more stuff by deadline

i lold. more scum are gonna come into this thread and shit on me so watch for that too
dude you really seem to be pushing an agenda, what the fuck dude if you're town stop taking your reads off a script and do some critical thinking
JOAT and inventor are not fucking CCs. And that's quite the over-reaction to A50's suspicion of your vig request, that just destroys the entire read on him?
gamma telling me to use critical thinking in my reads

LOL!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

well it's true
your a50 read flip especially tells me you're not actually evaluating alignments properly
<Embrace The Void>

marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by marshy »

to answer a50s question

no. i just said that gamma might b badtown and that im going to try to figure that out. if you guys lynch me i say shoot klazam or caesar atm. im reading over d1 so this is subject to change but youll have a hard answer as to where i want to go soon

gamma gtfo lecturing me about evaluating alignments properly when i have a solid readslist on the last page and 80% of your votes in this game have been shitty omgus. im reading over the thread now so if you hav anything productive to say then hit me
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 97, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 96, Titus wrote:Wait I thought someone else was wanting me to be host.

Why would you want me as a host Gamma?
Because I know you're strong as town leader from Real Folk Blues rematch
I would like to determine your alignment before casting a vote but I think it's a good idea to start
you said this to titus d1. what does "being a strong town leader" entail? like shes at the forefront of the lynches and attacking ppl to generate tells?
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by marshy »

a50 i hav a question for you. if town lynches me are you down with getting shot on my flip?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reread

titus is scummy in the first 100 posts of this game in conjunction with her later play. if she flips orange shaz isnt her partner due to post 100 + post 125 tho im pretty sure hes clear anyway

gamma is confirmed town by post 111 where creature votes him and then later in d1 where varsoon pushes him. both teams push him cuz hes an easy target prone to making himself look worse under pressure

bu probably town for post 121
In post 137, Varsoon wrote:As far as who to make leader, I wish there was more Elbirn posting to go off of, but now it feels like he's in an appeal zone where I'd have to be extra critical of everything.
I think that there's probably some link between Joey's garbage vote on me and their support of Kokicheese. As you can likely tell, I am not a fan of that dude being anywhere near our leader. We should specifically make sure he doesn't even get second place.
People have been talking about Titus and I'm like, eh I dunno. Titus tends to get game-controlling when she has a lot of power/setup knowledge, regardless of alignment, and I think it'd make it much harder for me to figure out the slot.
this looks bad for titus and im moving her to idk for now til i finish reading d1 and some other shit
In post 142, Varsoon wrote:Now he props up self-meta while simultaneously dishing out a "you're town" appeasement to A50.
Trash.
LOL! this one of the funniest dudes in the game rip

townreads in order = brass/joey/chara/gamma >>>>> bu/shaz/pidgey
idk = jodax/a50/titus
scum = kiana/klazam/caesar

things to do

- reread jodax*
- reread varsoon
- reread kiana*
- reread ran (this is prolly just scum tho)
- reread titus*

* = pay attention to claim

i will get to most if not all of this tomorrow. its 1 am here but i have off tomorrow so am going to try to knock this out. please dont lynch anyone til i finish reading. im feeling confident on the town reads and i think its possible i can sort more of the idk/scum categories off of d1

i left off at p150
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3994, marshy wrote:to answer a50s question

no. i just said that gamma might b badtown and that im going to try to figure that out. if you guys lynch me i say shoot klazam or caesar atm. im reading over d1 so this is subject to change but youll have a hard answer as to where i want to go soon

gamma gtfo lecturing me about evaluating alignments properly when i have a solid readslist on the last page and 80% of your votes in this game have been shitty omgus. im reading over the thread now so if you hav anything productive to say then hit me
I love how people accuse me of OMGUS voting all the time now, like fuck right off to hell man, just because I vote someone who suspects me doesn't make it omgus you ignoramus.
I will state however something clicked as I was writing this post and I need to check it out. If it's true I might have determined what has been hampering my towngame in the past
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3995, marshy wrote:
In post 97, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 96, Titus wrote:Wait I thought someone else was wanting me to be host.

Why would you want me as a host Gamma?
Because I know you're strong as town leader from Real Folk Blues rematch
I would like to determine your alignment before casting a vote but I think it's a good idea to start
you said this to titus d1. what does "being a strong town leader" entail? like shes at the forefront of the lynches and attacking ppl to generate tells?
The first thing yeah, but more importantly she's able to generally keep a level head throughout a tidal wave of bullshit and figure things out effectively
I think I lost my message with the flowery prose there. Essentially by town leader I mean someone who can drive lynches and sort effectively, while sitting in a position of clear towniness.
<Embrace The Void>

marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by marshy »

yeah and its frustrating to see you say im not sorting correctly. im not some scrub who started playing yesterday kid. i think youre town atm and if youre scum ill figure it out later so im squashing this beef gamma

im starting to think one of the more reliable scumtells in this game is seeing who attacked gamma for a prolonged period time LOL. not even joking both varsoon/dunk did it and i bet another or 2 or 3 did too

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”