Mini Normal 1999: BooneyToonz VII - Join the Boonguard!

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont find mohab especially town in content, though they are putting in effort for sure.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 921, TwoInAMillion wrote:RB is scummier than pisskop I think he was on both town wagons.
What is this? Do you have some kind of vca? Or are you
Spoiler: vc
In post 196, Boonskiies wrote:
Vote Count 1.03

Heyoka [7]:
rb, pisskop, Lexa, Srceenplay, Tchill13, Twoinamillion, kookoobird
——
[LYNCH]

Srceenplay [3]:
Heyoka, Mortfield, Mohab500
pisskop [1]:
Not Known 15
Kookoobird [1]:
Lovebird
Tchill13 [1]:
eth0s

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2018-04-05 12:00:00)
on
April 5th.

Mod Notes:
LOL, it was totally hammered.
It’s really late, so normally this VC would be better. I’ll go back and fix it in the night phase.

Alright, everything's caught up.
In post 752, Boonskiies wrote:
Vote Count 2.04

Srceenplay [4]:
rb, lovebird, Twoinamillion, Eddie Cane
Kookoobird [2]:
Srceenplay, Mohab500,
pisskop [2]:
eth0s, Not Known 15
Twoinamillion [2]:
Tchill13, Mortfeld
Lovebird [1]:
pisskop

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2018-04-08 12:00:00)
on
April 8th.

Mod Notes: :mrgreen:

Because I just pulled the two closet VCs to the lynches. And it looks like youre using cases of convenience.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:52 am

Post by pisskop »

tiam, rb[by association], notty15
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

oh look, eddie was also on both lynches. Maybe 2iam forgot that too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Hello hello hello

Lets lynch the lazy scumfuck
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

bus better brother #solliloquy
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

we are still doing piss today but nk15 tomorrow is a ok
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Why am i scum? please one of the 4ish people lay out a case.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 980, Eddie Cane wrote:bus better brother #solliloquy
lol.

This player is bbt
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 981, Eddie Cane wrote:we are still doing piss today but nk15 tomorrow is a ok
Nope, 2iam is the better lynch than notty.

But I note that you dont want that
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

well, you're the one pushing an nk15 lynch so idk how tchill is better to you ?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 985, Eddie Cane wrote:tchill is better to you ?
???

See, this is why you wont lynch me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:41 am

Post by pisskop »

*cant
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

2iam not tchill typo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

uh hunh.

Well sure I'm voting him, how does that preclude my lynching 2mill? Or liking him better? Im voting, and what is mafia 101 on votes?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Like I'm not sure why you'd think such a weak line of questioning would do anything but make busywork
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:24 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

pisskop suspecting me just proves I am town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 991, TwoInAMillion wrote:pisskop suspecting me just proves I am town.
Truth
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 984, pisskop wrote:
In post 981, Eddie Cane wrote:we are still doing piss today but nk15 tomorrow is a ok
Nope, 2iam is the better lynch than notty.

But I note that you dont want that
In post 973, pisskop wrote:
In post 74, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: pisskop
For refusing to vote.
In post 252, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 147, Kookoobird wrote:
Heyoka is hard null, but if they're town RB, Pisskop, Screenplay, Tchill contains 2 scum.

Pisskop, eth0s, Not Known 15, and Mohab have no tangible content.
I just noticed that they put Pisskop in both the no tangible content and the contains scum categories, for no apparent reason.
VOTE: Kookoobird
In post 538, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 493, Kookoobird wrote:eth0s, rb, pisskop, Tchill, Mort are town never lynch them. creen, mohab, nk15, lovebird contains 2 or 3 scum. you get your wish, I'm out.
I don't see why they should townread pisskop or RB
The Day 1 of RB was way too weak. Little real scumreading.
The Day 1 of pisskop was really bad. They started the game, and then refused to vote in RVS until some votes were cast, late in post 49
They also have a bit too much of fluff in their posts.
In post 641, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Pisskop
We have scummy behaviour here:
Not voting before post 49, the 6th post of Pisskop.
It is usually scum who likes to avoid random votes early.
Post 6; completely by chance, yeah sure. Look at Pisskop, they are so town! Not buying that.
Fluff in their posts. Trying to look like they are doing more than they are.
Post 88: sheeping on Heyoka without any reasoning. After rb made a similar vote; even using this as cover up...
Post 621: LAMIST again.
Post 537: misrepresenting the argument of TIAM on Tchill, could be a honest mistake, so low confidence in this indicator.
In post 968, Not Known 15 wrote:Ok. Reads didn't change much.
VOTE: Pisskop
The boner this guy has for me.

His content is clipped and to a point. namely pushing a case on me and snipping at people who are not voting me.

VOTE: not15
2iam is a better lynch why???
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Wow.

So answer why people vote others. Do that in your head, and let it lie. kthnx
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 990, pisskop wrote:Like I'm not sure why you'd think such a weak line of questioning would do anything but make busywork
im not sure why you think such a weak line of play (casing someone in a partnery ass way and then saying you prefer lynching someone else while still leaving your vote on said cased person) would do anything
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Partnery-ass how?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Rhetoric, rhetoric all the way down.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

GUT
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i don't care about your fake ass guilty crumbs mate its the day before lylo hard claim or btfo

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”