Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1245, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1226, Alonzo wrote:Notice how the hydra stops when im around?

I am in literal awe that you think that much of yourself. Especially when the same question works when you switch it: Notice how the Alonzo stops when im around?
That flip to eddie, the sudden list and long heartfelt speech, that didnt ring any alarm bells with you guys last night?
What flip, and what bells could that post ring?
In post 1159, MOMOMEN wrote:lol alonzo's a sick wolf if he is one. i don't want to hit there today.

ogi, but i just want to talk about. everyone here is a pretty sick person, and i'm really enjoying my time in the game. (trust me, you'd know if i wasn't :p.) i'm hoping that we can get more constructive content out of the day though and let everyone else reciprocate the same feelings i have. i think the meta of the site largely effects this. it's whatever, but i'm hoping to better cooperate with you guys. :]

as far as scumreads go, i sort of want to see where everyone is at. the thread is very opinionated and very different in reads, and that's always a good thing fyi. a town who is locked in at only a few people is a town destined to lose. scum will always have presence to make sure that these few people generally flip town. i think the way people (me included) are going about their pushes are a little awkward though. when making a push, please always use the mindset that you are going to be wrong, and that's okay. don't get stuck in your reads, and don't be afraid to reevaluate. with that said, please don't make pushes on people you're not scumreading for ogi reasons. @Quick, i'd like to work with you here, and me making passive aggressive comments isn't helping. you're obviously putting in a lot of effort, and i'd like that effort directed towards a similar goal we both share. obviously, you can do you, too.

@wolves, please focus on posting more and being moe affirmable in spreading doubt within the town. we town have a lot of presence right now and have already done well to lock a few people as town. spreading doubt in our reads and setting up mislynches will be beneficial for you as we enter endgame. please don't forget about the importance of day 1.

with that said, let's talk, alonzo. why do you think worst and us are scum? anyone who's tring ico or devle, share your opinions. we're not infallible. i just every1 to have an enjoyable game :p.
This post is out of hand. Hydra are new to me, but bi polar hydras are something else
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

nows when townhunting eddie wins

oxy, sando, quick, pintu, nm, piss

if anyone in this group thinks anyone else in this group is scum lemme know.

-

Alonzo, your spartan read is still nonsensical BTW. Someone subbing out because they can't keep up with the pace of a game is not something that will change if they're a PR or scum lmao
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

This post is out of hand. Hydra are new to me, but bi polar hydras are something else
You're aware we are different people right? And, again, what bells does that post ring? I don't know what "out of hand" means.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1146, Alonzo wrote:how do you rate your own interactions with random midget.

If you are playing to your wincon it seems you dont want him to have a voice, much like youd like to see me shuttup no doubt
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

i rate them 11/10 would bang...? idgi
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Sando »

Quick
is obv!town
Duckling, Oxy, Mutant, Mom
I tend to read as a variety of strength of townleans, but they're contributing in generally townie ways and should not be today's lynch. Duckling is my strongest TR there, then Oxy, mutant and Mom bringing up the rear.
PK and CJ
I'm a very light townlean on, but they're not contributing a lot in townie ways so they're not in my non-lynch pool yet, I think they're a poor choice though.
Random and N_M
I scumlean on but there's not nearly enough for me to judge definitively.
Pintu
I scumlean on due to lack of constructive posting.
Alonzo
I'm currently fairly scumleaning on, I've flipped on this a few times so I'm currently mulling this one over.
Ico
I fairly definitively scumread.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1235, Alonzo wrote:then when he gave you a swift back hand you flipped to me.
Wait you're saying that N_M saying "it's not a 1v1 if I don't scumread him" is a backhand?

You do realise that this was my sarcastic response to him right? Why not quote that bit there Alonzo?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Have you looked at TW's scum game? He's actually a solid player, especially for his lack of experience. Like, that's the issue KTS had earlier. The one I've read is the newbie with Katy and etc.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1257, MOMOMEN wrote:Have you looked at TW's scum game? He's actually a solid player, especially for his lack of experience. Like, that's the issue KTS had earlier. The one I've read is the newbie with Katy and etc.
I suck at meta-reading, I'll notice things (like mutant and N_M interactions) and call out issues like your (I dunno which one of you in that hydra) read on Mutants meta that I don't get, but I'm terrible at just blindly reading a meta.

What am I looking for in his scum-meta that differs from his town meta that I can look for?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1241, MOMOMEN wrote:lol so my power and data are spotty but back, wifi still out. the rest of my neighbourhood is still out but yay buried power lines!

uh

this game is p simple lol

oxy, sando, quick, pintu, nm, piss, and us are solidly town.

tw, random, alonzo, ico, CJ, mutant therefore contains the scum. probably all 3, at the very least two. i'm going to try and be as pleasant as possible because mathdinkle insists over and over in my server that open queue is the highest level of play on site, and while i have no clue wtf kts is smoking with 1159, i'll try and give it a shot despite how little i'm enjoying this.
Its fairly obvious that random/ico/cj isnt the scum team here.
The names at the top are your sheeple? Quick wont like that...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1252, MOMOMEN wrote:
You're aware we are different people right? And, again, what bells does that post ring? I don't know what "out of hand" means.
Come to think of it i dont think NM will like it either, nor piss when hes finally up to speed.

Oxy strikes me as the perfect gent who would be agreeable if its the gentlemanly thing to do.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1257, MOMOMEN wrote:Have you looked at TW's scum game? He's actually a solid player, especially for his lack of experience. Like, that's the issue KTS had earlier. The one I've read is the newbie with Katy and etc.
Heads up- I called you sell TW down the river for town cred pages ago.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1258, Sando wrote:
I suck at meta-reading, I'll notice things (like mutant and N_M interactions) and call out issues like your (I dunno which one of you in that hydra) read on Mutants meta that I don't get, but I'm terrible at just blindly reading a meta.

What am I looking for in his scum-meta that differs from his town meta that I can look for?
Meta-reading is very meh if you aren't reading as the thread is happening so DW. (and KTS said the mutant stuff, I think he'll post more on it when he's on)

Dunno. Agreeability etc. I just got a similar vibe to here, and when you realize his play as scum is good his iso here isn't actually great? Iunno. I was mostly asking because if you got a different conclusion (that he was still town here) then that's something to think about but if you have no conclusion on it then its mute.
In post 1259, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1241, MOMOMEN wrote:lol so my power and data are spotty but back, wifi still out. the rest of my neighbourhood is still out but yay buried power lines!

uh

tw, random, alonzo, ico, CJ, mutant therefore contains the scum. probably all 3, at the very least two. i'm going to try and be as pleasant as possible because mathdinkle insists over and over in my server that open queue is the highest level of play on site, and while i have no clue wtf kts is smoking with 1159, i'll try and give it a shot despite how little i'm enjoying this.
Sure. A good reply to a post with a scumpool of 6 is to choose 3 random names and say they aren't a likely scum team. Thanks for your quality contribution
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1261, Alonzo wrote:
Heads up- I called you sell TW down the river for town cred pages ago.
Heads up- my first reads post had TW as scum before you even started posting, fuck off lmao
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 844, MOMOMEN wrote:Read page 9: Oxy and Quick are town. NM town lean actually. CJ and Mutant scum lean.

I can't do a proper catchup because some DUMBO didn't give me the hydra PW lmao.

Read Page 17: Sando, Oxy, Quick, slight NM town. CJ, Mutant, Worst, Ico scum lean. No idea on Pintu, Korina, Random, Alonzo

Caught up: Oxy and Quick are still town, so Sando either needs to fuck off with that or lose his town status. NM seemed townie from the couple posts they had, but its the weakest read possible and if trackvig chooses vig he should be shot tonight on policy. My reads are mostly still the same; CJ, Mutant, Worst, and Ico is my scum pool, and the fact KTS got to the same conclusion is awesome because I did NOT read his posts before catching up nor have we communicated aside from meming. I don't know how to read Korina aside from "annoying", Pintu seems very slight town I guess ???, I will need to check but if I'm remembering right Random dislikes scum so that's a thing for why he hasn't posted yet (not voting there today though because he's the only player in this game I have any respect for or knowledge of going into the game who knows maybe one of you will earn that by the end!), Alonzo is a scum lean I guess I didn't Tr any of his content and KTS has him as scum.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1262, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1258, Sando wrote:

Meta-reading is very meh if you aren't reading as the thread is happening so DW. (and KTS said the mutant stuff, I think he'll post more on it when he's on)

Dunno. Agreeability etc. I just got a similar vibe to here, and when you realize his play as scum is good his iso here isn't actually great? Iunno. I was mostly asking because if you got a different conclusion (that he was still town here) then that's something to think about but if you have no conclusion on it then its mute.
In post 1259, Alonzo wrote:

uh

Sure. A good reply to a post with a scumpool of 6 is to choose 3 random names and say they aren't a likely scum team. Thanks for your quality contribution
Id probably resort to BS put downs if I could explain away how Random ico and ceejay have this game by the balls either.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Where is your long case on the worst then?

If you procced him first read, why no follow up?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Okay. Explain how
is a good reply to
tw, random, alonzo, ico, CJ, mutant therefore contains the scum.

Explain where you took those 3 names, and actually explains what makes them "fairly obvious not the team" because aside from the fact cj and random are the least scummy in that pool imo i don't see anything that explicitly makes them not a team.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Show the actual links to the TW/Lonzo/Mutant scum team, cos its the only one thats halfway viable
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1266, Alonzo wrote:Where is your long case on the worst then?

If you procced him first read, why no follow up?
?

i've followed up and referred to him being scum in lots of posts

i still have no idea what youre talking about
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1268, Alonzo wrote:Show the actual links to the TW/Lonzo/Mutant scum team, cos its the only one thats halfway viable
stop

asking

retarded

questions

i'm not fucking team casing day 1 LMAO
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Ok, you have bad reads and no arguements with either head.

Thanks for clearing that up
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Thanks for your contribution.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1267, MOMOMEN wrote:Okay. Explain how
is a good reply to
tw, random, alonzo, ico, CJ, mutant therefore contains the scum.

Explain where you took those 3 names, and actually explains what makes them "fairly obvious not the team" because aside from the fact cj and random are the least scummy in that pool imo i don't see anything that explicitly makes them not a team.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1262, MOMOMEN wrote:Dunno. Agreeability etc. I just got a similar vibe to here, and when you realize his play as scum is good his iso here isn't actually great? Iunno. I was mostly asking because if you got a different conclusion (that he was still town here) then that's something to think about but if you have no conclusion on it then its mute.
I am certainly not meta-TRing duckling if that's what you mean, I have not read any of his previous games nor played with him.

Being good scum and his current reads being "meh" is basically saying his meta regarding those is null? Saying that this guy has the good ability to pretend to be town just says you should be careful TRing him, not that he's townie. Is he also actually good as townie, better than he is now? That would indicate scumminess to me.

Are you saying that he should be null-read due to meta or are you saying he should be scum-read due to meta?

Return to “Completed Open Games”