MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1274, Sando wrote:
In post 1262, MOMOMEN wrote:Dunno. Agreeability etc. I just got a similar vibe to here, and when you realize his play as scum is good his iso here isn't actually great? Iunno. I was mostly asking because if you got a different conclusion (that he was still town here) then that's something to think about but if you have no conclusion on it then its mute.
I am certainly not meta-TRing duckling if that's what you mean, I have not read any of his previous games nor played with him.

Being good scum and his current reads being "meh" is basically saying his meta regarding those is null? Saying that this guy has the good ability to pretend to be town just says you should be careful TRing him, not that he's townie. Is he also actually good as townie, better than he is now? That would indicate scumminess to me.

Are you saying that he should be null-read due to meta or are you saying he should be scum-read due to meta?
What I'm basically saying is I know KTS townread him because he was under the impression TW was new and therefore had a meh to bad scum game, and changed his read when he reread realizing TW actually had a good scum game. I think he read a TW game but idk which. I don't really care about meta arguments for him (he seemed more agreeable as scum and less aggressive comparing the newbie to the blitz but small sample size idrc) but I'm basically just saying read him as a good player, not as a newbie, and I'm sure you've been around long enough to realize the different things that go into reading good vs bad players.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Sando »

Yeah I'm not newbie-reading him at all, nor am I reading him as a bad player. But as long as you're suggesting a null-meta I'm good with that, doesn't impact me.

I TR him as an experienced player who is a good player and purely based on this game, judge my read based on those assumptions about him, and do with my read what you will.

I also have zero interest in lynching him due to contribution. Not to say I TR him based on effort, but I like keeping people around who contribute to the conversation, since it's harder for scum to keep that up as the days progress. I look at contribution and think "yeah keep this up and if you're scum I think you'll make enough mistakes to stick out in time".
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Okay, fair enough. I don't have any interest really in lynching him today either, so that's fine with me.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1277, MOMOMEN wrote:Okay, fair enough. I don't have any interest really in lynching him today either, so that's fine with me.
So hes now a null read?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1273, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1267, MOMOMEN wrote:Okay. Explain how
Its fairly obvious that random/ico/cj isnt the scum team here.
is a good reply to
tw, random, alonzo, ico, CJ, mutant therefore contains the scum.

Explain where you took those 3 names, and actually explains what makes them "fairly obvious not the team" because aside from the fact cj and random are the least scummy in that pool imo i don't see anything that explicitly makes them not a team.
if you're going to ignore me i'll reciprocate
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Why have I got to explain your SRs?

Im saying you cant have more that a thin read on Random, Cj and ico purely due to low post count.

that leaves me and devle, And the slot you 'scumread from the start but are not going to vote for'

So basically your voting me Or Devle then? Possibly Ico if you cant twist him as scum, and the others you will beg other to PL with you in place of actual reads?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

You yourself said Ico is likely scum and fos'd Devle, so how is it "twisting him as scum"? And when have I ever begged someone to PL ever?

I don't have a strong read on Random and CJ, correct. Hence why they aren't in my town pile, and are by PoE scum. Aka the marvelous playstyle I clearly just invented called
townhunting
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Man I can't do this
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1245, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1226, Alonzo wrote:Notice how the hydra stops when im around?

I am in literal awe that you think that much of yourself. Especially when the same question works when you switch it: Notice how the Alonzo stops when im around?
That flip to eddie, the sudden list and long heartfelt speech, that didnt ring any alarm bells with you guys last night?
What flip, and what bells could that post ring?
In post 1282, MOMOMEN wrote:Man I can't do this
Why not, an hour ago you were begging for it?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1281, MOMOMEN wrote:You yourself said Ico is likely scum and fos'd Devle, so how is it "twisting him as scum"? And when have I ever begged someone to PL ever?

I don't have a strong read on Random and CJ, correct. Hence why they aren't in my town pile, and are by PoE scum. Aka the marvelous playstyle I clearly just invented called
townhunting
Also explain how random and piss occupy different level on your list
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

because korina was obv town and spartan posted 0 nai content?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1283, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1245, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1226, Alonzo wrote:Notice how the hydra stops when im around?

I am in literal awe that you think that much of yourself. Especially when the same question works when you switch it: Notice how the Alonzo stops when im around?
That flip to eddie, the sudden list and long heartfelt speech, that didnt ring any alarm bells with you guys last night?
What flip, and what bells could that post ring?
In post 1282, MOMOMEN wrote:Man I can't do this
Why not, an hour ago you were begging for it?
Because, nothing personal, talking to you is pretty unbearable.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

actually, i think piss has posted more content than both people in spartan slot combined (a little vs 0) and the read is on korina
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1285, MOMOMEN wrote:because korina was obv town and spartan posted 0 nai content?
I concede that

Too much reading, IDGAF is the standard town position in this one.

ergo i read them equally.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1251, MOMOMEN wrote:nows when townhunting eddie wins

oxy, sando, quick, pintu, nm, piss

if anyone in this group thinks anyone else in this group is scum lemme know.
I'm going to assume you have a reason to read NM, because he looks unreadable from this useless slot's pov.

I don't understand why Piss is lock town. I was reading korina town very early, but this read cooled as he continued posting. Did I miss something specifically townie?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by the worst »

Oxy ninja'd me why the fuck is that slot obvtown?? I agree with leaving it to do its thing today but...huuuh
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1255, Sando wrote:
Quick
is obv!town
Duckling, Oxy, Mutant, Mom
I tend to read as a variety of strength of townleans, but they're contributing in generally townie ways and should not be today's lynch. Duckling is my strongest TR there, then Oxy, mutant and Mom bringing up the rear.
PK and CJ
I'm a very light townlean on, but they're not contributing a lot in townie ways so they're not in my non-lynch pool yet, I think they're a poor choice though.
Random and N_M
I scumlean on but there's not nearly enough for me to judge definitively.
Pintu
I scumlean on due to lack of constructive posting.
Alonzo
I'm currently fairly scumleaning on, I've flipped on this a few times so I'm currently mulling this one over.
Ico
I fairly definitively scumread.
Hi! When did I stop being scum?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by the worst »

I have an answer!! But I shall quiet
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1281, MOMOMEN wrote:You yourself said Ico is likely scum and fos'd Devle, so how is it "twisting him as scum"? And when have I ever begged someone to PL ever?
Heres where your bi polar comes into play, I said ico 'had some scum equity' specifically. And true I Fos the Devle, for his sheeping. But your aka has been actively encouraging sheeping since you joined.

So when you say 'when have I? blah blah' it surreal talking to someone who only really selectively remebers their negative impact on the townblock so far.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1289, Oxy wrote:
In post 1251, MOMOMEN wrote:nows when townhunting eddie wins

oxy, sando, quick, pintu, nm, piss

if anyone in this group thinks anyone else in this group is scum lemme know.
I'm going to assume you have a reason to read NM, because he looks unreadable from this useless slot's pov.

I don't understand why Piss is lock town. I was reading korina town very early, but this read cooled as he continued posting. Did I miss something specifically townie?
KTS says he's town on meta and I sheep it, Korina seemed p gut townie, it can change with Piss' catchup but he's a strong (not lock) tr. NM is prettty unreadable but as far as that slot goes I tr it, their reads are both "right" and their snippets are pro-town ie telling me to stop replying to mr brick wall. Voting is also p good.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1293, Alonzo wrote:
Heres where your bi polar comes into play, I said ico 'had some scum equity' specifically. And true I Fos the Devle, for his sheeping. But your aka has been actively encouraging sheeping since you joined.

So when you say 'when have I? blah blah' it surreal talking to someone who only really selectively remebers their negative impact on the townblock so far.
There was no townbloc of any kind before we entered the game, including Quick and Sando iirc. "Negative impact on the townblock" is ridiculous. And I have never, in any game, PL'd someone or ASKED people to PL someone, so there's no bi polar coming in anywhere. You are not a player I'm interested in teaching so we aren't going to go into theory but lol sheeping isn't scummy its good play for a lot of situations.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

okay i'm tapping out KTS is coming in gotta sleep
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1291, Oxy wrote:Hi! When did I stop being scum?
Recent interactions around 919 regarding Alonzo, felt very townie from you.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by the worst »

Knowing who to sheep is a very useful skill in itself

Think I'm maybe paraphrasing Quick from sitecat here. :P
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Alonzo »

@Kts

Why dont you vote Worst if hes your early scumread and nothings changed?

Return to “Completed Open Games”