Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

In fact, the only one who's called anyone bad is you calling me bad. So if we're really going to get condescending, I'll just go to be honest.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 173, Hiraki wrote:I don't care what you did. You said 33 was scummy as if it was an end all. It's not, the person who voted on that said it's not really that scummy, and you've decided not to go into it while I've asked you.

I can't contest you if you're going to be an asshole about it and just not discuss it and tell me to get good. I've been here a little longer than you buddy.
the entrance is awkward and scummy. i dont care if someone else said it was bad, im clearly not someone else. the wagon comp is pure and has progressed naturally, and i have no reason to hop off.

youre the one sitting here trying to indimidate me, kid. ive been playing mafia for years longer than ive been on the site. none of this manipulation shit is gonna work for you lol.
In post 174, Hiraki wrote:Also never called you bad. What the hell? Don't stuff words into my mouth.
In post 168, Hiraki wrote:
In post 157, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 103, Hiraki wrote:
In post 61, Killthestory wrote:thebrie, callfor, ceejay all pretty wolfy.
creature, northside, fumuki all townie.
Vote: Killthestory

Only other thing I have to say is that I have a TR on Fumiki. Don't feel good about Creature but I can take it as he's been fucking around more than usual.
What is your thought process behin this vote? You disagree with his reads so you think he's scum?
Sheepish and
bad
gtfo
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

I called the vote bad. Reading comprehension?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'm town but I'm manipulating you.

OK.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:42 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 152, Creature wrote:ceejay
Killthestory
TheBrie
CFJ
teacher
wgeurts
northsidestory

(damn, I thought PoE was smaller)
@creature would you mind explaining what these are?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Killthestory »

he was asking the thought process behind your vote which is ironic that youd imply i have comprehension problems. obviously sheepish and bad in that context is easily percieved to be calling my slot sheepish and bad in general.

i can dick measure all day, boyo.
In post 178, Hiraki wrote:I'm town but I'm manipulating you.

OK.
mafia is all about manipulation regardless of if youre town or not. in this case, i think it was unintentional, but it was still hilarious.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:44 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 168, Hiraki wrote:
In post 157, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 103, Hiraki wrote:
In post 61, Killthestory wrote:thebrie, callfor, ceejay all pretty wolfy.
creature, northside, fumuki all townie.
Vote: Killthestory

Only other thing I have to say is that I have a TR on Fumiki. Don't feel good about Creature but I can take it as he's been fucking around more than usual.
What is your thought process behin this vote? You disagree with his reads so you think he's scum?
Sheepish and bad. Every other vote on this wagon feels like somewhat RVS while this one is an affirmation.

Keep in mind that ActionDan even admitted that his vote on TheBrie was weak for the reasons he already mentioned. Fumiki's vote isn't better but I don't trust his reads even if I think he's town. Additionally, your vote is RVS. Do you intend on moving it or are you OK with this wagon?
I intend to keep my vote here until I see something redeeming on TheBrie or something worse on someone else.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Hiraki »

The fuck is your problem? We're playing a game of mafia and you think I'm trying to undermine you. I've asked you a couple of pretty reasonable questions and your answer to most, if not all of them, is fuck you, I think you're trying to fuck with me.

Is this even remotely fun for you? Do you get kicks out of being an asshole?

Pre-Edit: that's fair ceejay, I think that makes sense to me.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:46 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

"I'm town" ~ Hiraki, 2018
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Killthestory »

lol
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Right.

So new town reads include the set of BBT/Creature to go along with KTS. There's several more that I think are probably town that I don't feel like naming but in the same category as NSS that I mentioned earlier.

Fumuki could you briefly give a straight answer to one of BBT's concerns, namely, can you explain why you didn't post more about Ceejay after your vote on him aside from saying it was a weak read + push. Did it not merit more posts aside from a lone vote?
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 185, ActionDan wrote:Right.

Fumuki could you briefly give a straight answer to one of BBT's concerns, namely, can you explain why you didn't post more about Ceejay after your vote on him aside from saying it was a weak read + push. Did it not merit more posts aside from a lone vote?
Uh...I think we confused it a little...If I'm not wrong, Blue is suspicious of my "push" in CFJ (Call for Judgment) and not Ceejay (CJ). I too got confused because it's so similar.See it below:
Spoiler:
In post 122, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Right, but the push on CFJ was 'enough' for me where if you really wanted to get the game going you could have pushed him harder. It would have fit in with your 'try-hard' persona to push him and progress the game (even if you didn't believe in the push). That sets off a red flag for me.

And in that case Blue-san, the answer would be because his explanation sounded pro-town (he wanted RVS ending as fast as possible).

Now about my vote in Ceejay...uh...it is...only that?

His entrance wasn't good, but CJ ignoring posts/skimming it doesn't sound abnormal behavior actually. I can't name or link it because it would break the rules, but he doing it although it's something that seems naturally suspicious based on common ground, doesn't sound like something that's too off. I don't see what I would gain by pushing that single point over, he probably was going to repeat what he had already said #60.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by teacher »

Holy crap, 1 day of RL and I have 8 pages to read. Going to catch up and then post. Sorry for being AFK. (posting while on page two :P).
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Fumuki »

@ActionDan since you asked me a question, I would appreciate if answered one of mine too.

Could you please explain your townreads in northside and KTS? If it's meta, could you explain what are their metas in your interpretation?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Oh I guess I got confused too. I mentally thought BBT's case made more sense with the replacement of 'CJ' for CFJ' in his posts. That said I am pretty satisfied with your separate answers regardless.

Northside townread is due to 21 and 30 being a bit sloppy for scum to post considering NSS's current vote at the time and that "?". Further posting is pretty bland though 46 was a correct observation at the time.

KTS reads and when he gets them look town to me. Posts aside from those also look town. Recent spat with Hiraki looks particularly town.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 189, ActionDan wrote: KTS reads and when he gets them look town to me. Posts aside from those also look town. Recent spat with Hiraki looks particularly town.
I don't say that I particularly disagree with this reasoning, but if possible, could you give us some KTS posts analyze showing your point? I think that discussing it would be beneficial to town at this moment and a good solution to the spat between Hiraki-san and KTS-san.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by teacher »

Ok. Im jumping in somewhat late and at 190 (so not addressing anything after). Here are a few thoughts.

1. Ive played online before, but am only in one other (active) game here. This site's meta is soemwhat new to me, especially this game with hella short posts and brief analysis. I say that as intro because my newbness may strike you as off, and I may miss somethings due to the meta not being familiar.

2. I really want to like Fumuki and CFJ, as they have offered substantive posts advancing info, and fumuki seems like someone willing to do homework in player's histories. But I scumread Fumuki, and by extension CFJ. The read is because of - a repeat townread of CFJ (first one in ) at a time when CFJ isnt being actively sus'ed. Just seems too buddy-buddy for a role where you actually dont know anything. Plus I had a slight sus of CFJ "dont talk mafia strat," as that could avoid discussion outing the strat they are playing by.

3. As a result of those reads, I townread BBT. I also like Creatures reads, and so them. (side note, I rarely look left to see gender so use they/them alot).

4. More nullish reads on Kill and Hiraki. I dont see Mafia being as super agro as Kill is being. I get Hiraki's criticism of Kill's vote, but dont see much else coming out of them.

5. I see a potential contradiction in Pisskop's frownie face at Creature's 48 immediately followed by a desire to talk about mafia kills at 53. Maybe Im overinterpreting an emoji tho.

6. Action - can you explain the townread on Northside?

7. Brie/WGuertz -- need more participation to have views.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Just quoting what I found relevant...
In post 191, teacher wrote: 2. I really want to like Fumuki and CFJ, as they have offered substantive posts advancing info, and fumuki seems like someone willing to do homework in player's histories. But I scumread Fumuki, and by extension CFJ. The read is because of - a repeat townread of CFJ (first one in ) at a time when CFJ isnt being actively sus'ed. Just seems too buddy-buddy for a role where you actually dont know anything. Plus I had a slight sus of CFJ "dont talk mafia strat," as that could avoid discussion outing the strat they are playing by.
I appreciate your comments about me but is a agreement to a commentary of CJ to KTS scumreading CJ, I'm just townleaning the slot and as I slip here and explain later, I was simply posting whatever come to mind to reach 100 points (which is a requirement to enter speakeasily, my objective).

About CFJ talking about "don't talk mafia strategy"...that's pro-town in my view...(although not effective, since mafia will figure out the strategies of this setup anyway), because discussing mafia strategies will only help mafia and distract town. This setup doesn't include power roles, the strategies is all about if mafia will or not eliminate it's own kind to try having a better chance of winning. If something begins going on, we'll see with our own eyes and be able to discuss it afterwards. If you disagree with me you can say why though...

6. Action - can you explain the townread on Northside?
He already did...you missed it...?
Spoiler:
In post 189, ActionDan wrote:
Northside townread is due to 21 and 30 being a bit sloppy for scum to post considering NSS's current vote at the time and that "?". Further posting is pretty bland though 46 was a correct observation at the time.

7. Brie/WGuertz -- need more participation to have views.
true, we all would appreciate it.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Fumuki »

^ minor correction "is a agreement to a commentary of CJ to KTS scumreading CFJ"...man...these abbreviations are confusing....
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 192, Fumuki wrote:. If you disagree with me you can say why though...
Thanks for your post, and the correction of AD. TBH, it doesnt change my skim, but theres probably pages and pages to go in the days, and my reads will certainly change. I also didnt like your wagon vote if you want to explain that. As for your own question, I think you answered it. Maf will likely figure it out anyway, and I view all chatter as good chatter, so dislike discouragement of it. (that said, even in my other game I have seen that other players just come at this question differently so I dont put much weight on it, just my personal idiosyncrazy.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 194, teacher wrote:
In post 192, Fumuki wrote:. If you disagree with me you can say why though...
Thanks for your post, and the correction of AD. TBH, it doesnt change my skim, but theres probably pages and pages to go in the days, and my reads will certainly change.
I also didnt like your wagon vote if you want to explain that
. As for your own question, I think you answered it. Maf will likely figure it out anyway, and I view all chatter as good chatter, so dislike discouragement of it. (that said, even in my other game I have seen that other players just come at this question differently so I dont put much weight on it, just my personal idiosyncrazy.
Uh...my wagon vote? In Brian...?

Uh...I think L-3 is a good way to put pressure in someone without overdoing it, I think you can even draw that conclusion from the fact that we and the other players are exactly waiting for some Brian posts to see what we'll be doing. It's not a opportunistic vote in hope of lynching.

As chatter about mafia strategy...yeah...we'll need to disagree a little. I can see why you think that discussing it isn't bad, but in this specific setup there's not much to discuss or behind the scene mechanic strategies. If mafia attempts some strategy gameplay, we'll see it and only then will discuss. It would be only a distraction and something that we can and will if needed when the right time comes....

Said all that...I'm still waiting for Wguertz catch-up post and Action answer...
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by TheBrie »

Who's Brian?

I'm tired and having troubling taking the game in. It's just not making sense in my head. Need more sleep, but there's not enough time in a day to do everything.

I'm getting a town vibe from CFJ, and I don't think it's just because I tend to read confident helpful play-styles as town. He just makes sense.

I have no confidence in any ability to read Creature, but right not I don't think he's scum. It was RSV, and I asked him questions to see if I could prompt him to be more helpful. It never works.

I'll get to rest in the next hour or two. I just can't think now.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 196, TheBrie wrote:Who's Brian?
sorry...

I'll admit I'm guilty...I was a little lazy and didn't check your username before writing it...

Okay, we can wait a little more Brie-san, although I'll insist and be thankful in you sharing your thoughts in greater extent later. I hope things get better for you IRL...sometimes it's hard to get some time to do anything...
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal