Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

viewtopic.php?p=10110849#p10110849

@Hopkirk - y'know, done the first time you asked me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3074, beeboy wrote:Ye I thought Quick was town.
:!:
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Nevermind, you were townreading him.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:30 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 3076, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3074, beeboy wrote:Ye I thought Quick was town.
:!:
I changed my read on review, I felt like he was really stubborn town.
Around the time that Toranaga told me to reevaluate.

It really felt a lot like the last time I 1v1'd Quick which happened the last time I played with him and I got all the same feelings out of his posts.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:30 am

Post by beeboy »

Tbh I think I took really similar issues with his posts last time we played together as well lol.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3056, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 453, Srceenplay wrote:I’m not moving.
In post 1091, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1080, Thor665 wrote:Now, I can see you still thinking that's scummy, but...

1. Has he done nothing else worth voting over since?
2. Why aren't you advocating for him if you believe in the vote strong enough to park on it while the rest of the game is clearly ignoring him as an option now (and, indeed, some are starting to town sort him while you sit there silently)
3. You really have no *stronger* scum read on anyone else for any reason? (<--this is the part making me curl my toes at your play slightly)
Is this toward me?

1: Idk. I’m 10-ish pages behind.
2: I did ask for their lynch. It’s not my style to make elaborate cases. I can’t do that. I see weird shit that pings me and I go vote it.
3: Not really. Brian pinged me earlier but I don’t remember why. I would have to iso.
In post 1382, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: quick
In post 1948, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1947, Thor665 wrote:What are you waiting for?
You've ducked explaining your deep reads, and now you don't want to weigh in on some sexy wagon competition?
This is the point you yell at me again for suggesting you're not helping town.

Haven’t ducked anything. You just haven’t read.
Tchill13 is probably town.
I don’t have an opinion on Maria.
I like how he interacts with following Quick (even if I like Quick), Interactions with Thor, and his neutral stance on MariaR.
Tone reads as pretty legitimate throughout.
Is there anything specific about his interactions that you like?

I'm also going to second Shad's inquiry on why you think his neutral stance on Maria is town indicative for you.

I also don't really care for his random 'Brian pinged me but I can't explain where this came from or what gave me this feeling,' since I feel like that's an easy thing to just say and I was being floated out by several people as a viable wagon option.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:35 am

Post by beeboy »

Shad how much of the game have you read?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3072, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3066, Hopkirk wrote:Last interaction we had was me responding to you unless this is an invisible case.
I fail to see who had the last interaction somehow equates to lack of my presenting of my case - clarify?
Also, if you think ducking presentation of a case is scummy - could you describe your thoughts on Srceenplay doing the same/show me where you think he actually answered the question?
I think you get too tunneled on people who question you.
So your two issues with me are that
a.) I tunneled people who question me.
and
b.) I townread people who scumread me (Brian and Nero) after launching interactions with them.

That's inconsistent reasoning from here.

Not quoting that because whether Screen answered your question as you'd like isn't relevant to my read on him.
In post 3073, beeboy wrote:
In post 3068, Hopkirk wrote:I townread your entire would vote pool to varying degrees. Are your lists in order?
Why town Pan?

When I read Pan's posts I get a really strong feeling that they are actually trying to solve the game rather then just make shit up and go through motions in a way that really strikes me as genuine?
Maybe I should be focusing more on there actual conclusions and reads but I am not sure I am pretty comfortable with calling them town for now.

This is by no means an ordered read list. I just copied the playerlist and moved them into 3 pools.
Both heads?

Why am I in your to lynch pool?
In post 3075, Thor665 wrote:viewtopic.php?p=10110849#p10110849

'You look like an opportunistic reactive to me.'
Is not a fully explained case.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Shad
Shad
Townie
Shad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Shad »

In post 3081, beeboy wrote:Shad how much of the game have you read?
Nothing since I subbed in and I don't really intend to change that any time soon.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3066, Hopkirk wrote:@Shad: Not bussing or doing anything against it (in fact, being on a dead wagon while it happens) when it's starting, picking up speed, or peaking seems good to me.
Actually, I noticed you did respond to it, but Maria was softing a PR and even stated she wanted us to wait for a hammer before lynching someone.

Maria's play makes me think she was looking to rely on her claim to get her out of trouble, so I don't agree with your assessment of Srceen's neutral stance here since that could have just been him waiting for the wagon to blow over or for him to bank on Maria's decision to soft lie detector.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Hopkirk »

'Is there anything specific about his interactions that you like?'

Yes. The bit you crossed out is why I liked it. I'm not sure you can objectively like tone.
Specifically: Thor's attacking felt kind of nitpicky, already covered MariaR, and sticking to his Quick read seems more town than scum.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3084, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3066, Hopkirk wrote:@Shad: Not bussing or doing anything against it (in fact, being on a dead wagon while it happens) when it's starting, picking up speed, or peaking seems good to me.
Actually, I noticed you did respond to it, but Maria was softing a PR and even stated she wanted us to wait for a hammer before lynching someone.

Maria's play makes me think she was looking to rely on her claim to get her out of trouble, so I don't agree with your assessment of Srceen's neutral stance here since that could have just been him waiting for the wagon to blow over or for him to bank on Maria's decision to soft lie detector.
If this was the case, that would likely mean multiple bussing was already occuring. If the plan was to claim her way out of trouble then it'd be a good time for partners to pick up some town cred with bussing. The issue with that is that I like the wagon composition a lot.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3085, Hopkirk wrote:Yes. The bit you crossed out is why I liked it. I'm not sure you can objectively like tone.
Specifically: Thor's attacking felt kind of nitpicky, already covered MariaR, and sticking to his Quick read seems more town than scum.
Why do you feel that Thor's nitpickiness is more likely to come from scum, but not Srceen's?

Also, I'm starting to get the feeling that your stance on Srceen has to do more with Thor than actually you having an objective read on Srceen (Thor did push both of you).

I also don't think Srceen's tone/attitude was warranted in relation to Thor. Why do you?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3086, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 3084, Brian Skies wrote:

If this was the case, that would likely mean multiple bussing was already occuring. If the plan was to claim her way out of trouble then it'd be a good time for partners to pick up some town cred with bussing. The issue with that is that I like the wagon composition a lot.
I like the wagon composition as well.

Scum were probably bussing. Maybe they weren't. Idrc.

She also got shot in the face, so...?

I still don't think this is a good reason to townread him for. There are probably a good handful of other players that had a null stance on her. So what? Also, he went through the trouble to continually ask Centipede if they were sure on their read on Maria. So for someone who was taking a nonstance on a scumflip, he was still concerned about it to at least some degree, no?
Shad
Shad
Townie
Shad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Shad »

Ok I read the OP a bit more attentively and Maria was the target of day KP, yes?
Shad
Shad
Townie
Shad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Shad »

In post 3088, Brian Skies wrote:She also got shot in the face, so...?
Ok yeah
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Panopticon »

@Shad:
Can you unvote our slot if you're not scumreading us? Quick was a fucking scumbag and left a vote on the biggest wagon WHILE replacing out, which shouldn't even be allowed. Note to self: add a rule to all my games that replacing out also counts as unvoting.

@Hopkirk:
What questions?
In post 3002, Spiffeh wrote: Your slot hasn't done that yet, and I've previously explained why I think you guys are scummy.
I wonder how it feels to be literally wrong, and if it bothers you that you've been playing mafia for several years and still don't have a grasp on what makes someone town or not.
Surely, after I eventually die in this game (and I will die), you'll look back and think, "Oh boy, I sure was wrong, maybe I should re-evaluate how I approach scumhunting"?
I mean, probably not. You'll probably just rationalize that I'm playing like shit and not accept any responsibility or improve as a player.
In post 3004, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2968, Panopticon wrote:Both heads of this hydra are of the mind that if we get lynched, at least we're freed from the burden of having to win this game for you incompetent dirtbags.
Tbh labeling people in this game incompetent dirtbags doesn't make much sense since most of the people currently on your wagon had been on the Maria wagon when she died and ended up flipping scum, while your slot was hopping from Maria counter wagon to Maria counter wagon :)
Literally false, as I've always stuck to Maria as long as I was alive and posting and aware of the guilty, but, furthermore, do you really think scum (especially scum in my position) is more likely to prop obvious counterwagons when there's an in-thread 1v1 guilty on a scum slot? Are you fucking daft?
In post 3006, Thor665 wrote: Why do you keep tossing up smokescreens instead of replacing out?
Because either you both hate the game (in which case replace out)
Or you're lying about how much you hate the game.

Which is it?
I don't see expressing my current level of engagement or reaching out for help getting engaged as a smokescreen. Fuck off with that.
I don't hate the game. I dislike that I don't have the proper time to engage with the current D1 pace, but both my free time and the pace of the game won't be issues moving forward.
Furthermore, the mod specifically asked me to sign up.
I don't like replacing out of the game because it places undue stress on the integrity of the game.
Finally, I really do want to play a closed game with my friend Tn, and not many Closed setups go into signups allowing hydras.

We really don't have a lot of time left in the day phase and I'm not excited about being a deadline lynch, but, fuck it.
When we die, every player that was voting for us also dies.

-obserVed
He who is subjected to a field of visibility, and who knows it, becomes the principle of his own subjection.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Panopticon »

VOTE: Hopkirk

I think we have found some actual scum, now.

~tn5421
He who is subjected to a field of visibility, and who knows it, becomes the principle of his own subjection.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Panopticon »

Spoiler: The entire sum of interactions between Panopticon and Hopkirk
In post 229, Hopkirk wrote:Are there any people here I shouldn't townread: Panoptican, Brigand, Brian, Centipede, Creature, Cheeky

@Ausuka: how do you feel about large games?
In post 795, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 730, Bins wrote:ok
i see that

stuff after with the “maybe i am maybe i’m not” was weird but i get the villager claim thing

that’s fine i’ll move on
but embrace the scumreads,
there was likely annoying scum pushing on you
Want to hear your thoughts here too.
In post 736, GreyICE wrote:At this point I'm fully willing to lynch Quick and Toranaga for being spammy as fuck, and Ausuka and Hopkirk for being scum.
All four of these reads are bad reads.
In post 737, Thor665 wrote:
In post 713, Spiffeh wrote:
I think Panopticon looks p. bad and no one is talking about them
Get a wagon going on him and I'd back it.
I'd actually kind of like to see you off Brian and onto Hopkirk, personally, but Panopticon looks more interesting than Brian as a wagon to me also, which makes me wonder why you're spinning your wheels there.
I can't even recall the last point anyone really advanced much on him - though I'll admit 10 pages back only takes us to yesterday evening, but still ;)

Refresh your stale read or move?
Why Hop scum? I assume it's serious now.
In post 745, Creature wrote:Atleast Thor can be town for now
Interested in hearing why since I townread you/tort.
In post 958, Hopkirk wrote:Panoptican's read list in 904 looks uncontoversial/able to vote anyone who might be voted soon.
Not paying attention to me alone is sinful and scummy.
In post 963, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: Pan VOTE:
In post 964, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 955, Quick wrote:Nero is clear and so is hopkirk.
What about Beeboy?

VOTE: Pan
In post 1123, Hopkirk wrote:I feel at least a bit good about: Toranaga, MariaR, Beeboy, Ausuka, Cheeky, Quick, Brian, Nero, Brigand (a bit), Screen (a bit)

Zone of people I need to interact with: The Worst, Tchill, Panoptican UNVOTE: panoptican, Bins, Spiffeh

Hive of potential scum and villany: Thor665, Gorkington, GreyIce, Centipede
In post 1370, Hopkirk wrote:@Toran/Nero: please townread each other.
VOTE: Panoptican
First five Tchill votes are still nice. It gets a bit worse as it goes on.
Hey Tchill, I asked you one question and you didn’t answer it. I dislike it when people don’t answer my questions. (ok Brian)
Thor’s Screen interaction isn’t great.
I’ll sheep Chara/Elli unless it’s on a strong townread.
In post 1380, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1344, Quick wrote:OK, so yesterday I was thinking Ausuka, cheeky, Hop, Nero, and beeboy were all in a hood.
Gork has a good point on counterwagons.
UNVOTE: Pan
In post 1783, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1489, Panopticon wrote:
In post 1370, Hopkirk wrote:@Toran/Nero: please townread each other.
VOTE: Panoptican
First five Tchill votes are still nice. It gets a bit worse as it goes on.
Hey Tchill, I asked you one question and you didn’t answer it. I dislike it when people don’t answer my questions. (ok Brian)
Thor’s Screen interaction isn’t great.
I’ll sheep Chara/Elli unless it’s on a strong townread.
Hello? Reasoning please.
In post 1373, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1370, Hopkirk wrote:It gets a bit worse as it goes on.
why are you being vague instead of direct about the votes you find questionable?
Because he'd have to admit his reason for voting me is mostly bullshit.
In post 1380, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1344, Quick wrote:OK, so yesterday I was thinking Ausuka, cheeky, Hop, Nero, and beeboy were all in a hood.
Gork has a good point on counterwagons.
UNVOTE: Pan
Did you mean to quote something else, because this quote isn't really relevant, at all.
In post 1391, GreyICE wrote:Oh and I absolutely promise to hammer Quick if he's at L-1, regardless of anything. It's pro-town.
In post 1438, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1432, Brigand Vvulf wrote:it looks like screenplay is not gaining any traction so

VOTE: nero

a couple of his recent posts rubbed me the wrong way
Look, you're town, so I'm going to let you in on the sad thing about these large games. It takes 11 to lynch. There's probably 5 scum, leaving 16 townies. That means if six townies decide to play The Lone Ranger and go off on their own, we would be unable to lynch anyone the scum didn't want us to lynch. In point of fact,
even if the person you are voting is scum
this is true - with 5 scum, there's enough we could split our vote between scumbags and still not get anywhere.

In short, Lone Ranger votes like these rarely accomplish something, even if they happen to land on scum. So try to sell us, or try to work with us. Nero's posts legit aren't great, but something like this isn't really going to sell us. It's a weak vote, that puts no pressure on Nero (because he needs 10 more to get lynched) and doesn't really even have bullet points for him to address (and potentially make himself look scummy). It's effectively a non-post due to game size.

If this was a micro things like this can work, because there's so few people that just putting a vote out there is important, but in a game like this you aren't even 10% of a lynch wagon. So please, lets work together.
You know this game is in a bad state when GreyICE is making sense.
In post 1399, Quick wrote:VOTE: Grey

Can we get a Grey wagon going?
  1. He refuses to engage with me
  2. Creature said he can't be TSTBS
  3. His behavior is Scummy af
No. tchill is today's wagon, no deviation allowed, absent a literal scum claim.
In post 1448, Mulch wrote:
Toranaga is being replaced and may no longer post.
WotM'd day 1, that's a new low.
In post 1459, Brigand Vvulf wrote:yes, I agree that tchill is comparatively more scummy than nero, and the ISOs will faithfully reflect this, but the reason I'm less inclined to lynch tchill is largely due to the fact that it is a low information lynch because few people have had real interactions with him, namely toranaga and you. We can always lynch tchill later on if this doesn't not change but he is a small fish in a large pond
On the other hand, it's actually better to get it out of the way now. If he's scum, he's marked by his team as lynch bait and they will change how they interact with him, which will give us less information than flipping him today. I also agree with GreyICE that the only good scum is a dead scum.
In post 1475, GreyICE wrote:Ah, so you finally decided. So Brigand Vvulf wants to line up the lynch of a poor innocent Tchill, and then lynch poor innocent Nero Cain. Nero, if that's the case, why not vote Tchill? It's not like he's done a damn thing to give anyone in the game a reason NOT to vote him.

See, lining up lynches usually looks like "vote major wagon because it's pretty good, also player X looks scummy we should probably look at player X tomorrow". NOT doing the heavy lifting of making a case and a wagon on you. Oh yeah brother, your posts was complete horseshit.
I'm not sure I want to pursue this over tchill today. But it's something I'm willing to look into tomorrow.

~The Observer
This post is Pan scumclaiming.
In post 1785, Hopkirk wrote:Panoptican is just scum in response to Centy.
In post 1791, Hopkirk wrote:Townpool A: Creature/Beeboy/Cheeky/Quick/Brian/Nero/Torn/Ausuka
Townpool B: Brigand/Screen/Gorkington
POE pool (including neutrals): Thor/Spiffeh/Bins/TheWorst/Maria/GreyICE/Panopticon/Centipede/TChill

If you are in my townpools, please help me shrink my POE pool.
In post 1798, Hopkirk wrote:I'll go for GI before Pan if you do.
In post 1839, Hopkirk wrote:People pushed a few people including Quick and regretted it because those were bad pushes.
There's a kind of big wagon on Tchill.
We're voting GreyIce then lynching Panoptican.
A powerful algorithm has MariaR as scum.
Lots of people are towny which is good.
Claiming might be punished.
Your slot was very town.
In post 2157, Hopkirk wrote:Being reminded of Kidney mafia makes me want to lynch MariaR more. Backed off of two scum d1 due to pr stuff.

MariaR is a decent lynch.
Pan needs to die soon.

Someone give me a reason to TR Bins because I don’t have one.
In post 2159, Hopkirk wrote:Lynchpool for me today: Pan/Grey/MariaR/Bins/The worst/Tchill.

Thor/Centipede/Spiffeh aren't townreads, but wouldn't like to lynch there today.
In post 2162, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2161, Bins wrote:
In post 2159, Hopkirk wrote:Pan/Grey/MariaR/Bins/The worst/Tchill.
STOP NAMING PEOPLE IM SLOTTING AS LYNCHBAIT TOWN
My perceptions are coloured by people who looked like lynchbait town making up a heck of a lot of the recent scumteams I've seen.

Which ones are lynchbait town there though.
In post 2171, Hopkirk wrote:just grey means personality, like he intended it from the start
thinking someone experienced only does x as town is kind of eh. Stave off the day one lynch by rep and wifom and it's not tactically bad.

Pan needs to be
redeemed]/i] with fire.
In post 2187, Hopkirk wrote:Why aren't you voting Panoptican? He needs more votes.
In post 2195, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2188, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2185, Hopkirk wrote:I don't believe you didn't open it.
I mean, its obvious as fuck that he DID open it b/c its against site rules to not look at it.

IDK what the current VC is but town prob needs a lynch at this point. Any of Maria/GreyIce/Quick/Bins are good lynches I think.
3 of those are good
I assume TW isn't there because no associations
Why not Pan?
In post 2413, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: Panoptican
In post 2414, Hopkirk wrote:Serious vote. We're lynching here today.
In post 2417, Hopkirk wrote:Switch back, we're wagoning Pan now.
In post 2572, Hopkirk wrote:Pan/Bins/MariaR- to lynch
The wost/Grey- to reread and sort
Thor/Centipede/Spiffeh- to sort post d1
In post 2594, Hopkirk wrote:'partners' won't necesarily be scum unless it's fully based on associations.
Pan for example fits, but is also likely scum by their own play.
Bins needs attention sometime.
In post 2617, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: Panoptican
In post 2863, Hopkirk wrote:Pan/Bins/
MariaR

The wost/Grey
Thor/
Centipede
/Spiffeh

VOTE: Pan
In post 2893, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2874, Panopticon wrote:Losers like Spiffeh and Hopkirk scumread me out of the maria flip, somehow?
Wow. You're seriously saying I only scumread you after MariaR's flip?
In post 2894, Hopkirk wrote:You should also really go through yourcase on me Pan, because what you're saying doesn't make any sense, and you haven't laid out any reasons.
In post 2869, the worst wrote:where are you @ with the centipede
Town.
In post 2870, Bins wrote:
In post 2865, Panopticon wrote:Hopkirk, I don't understand why/how you're making a pool with me, Bins, and Maria.
I'm not even aware Bins is in this fucking game
What

-obserVed
dude

but seriously hop
maria and i aren’t scum together
I'm listening for why.
In post 2903, Hopkirk wrote:Lets vote Pan and/or Grey.
In post 2915, Hopkirk wrote:There's lynchbait and there's lynchbait that flips scum.
In post 3018, Hopkirk wrote:Still waiting for Pan to answer the questions I responded to them with.
Or for their lynch. Either way is fine.
In post 3045, Hopkirk wrote:Lynch Pan, daykill Grey tomorrow.
In post 3052, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 3049, Thor665 wrote:This was very much a sideways swapout for the Quick slot.
In post 3048, Hopkirk wrote:Screen is townie and the wagon composition there is awful.
Tchill is a worse wagon.
Grey is a fine wagon.
I agree Tchill is a poor wagon at this stage - what's the beef with the Srceen wagon comp? It looks fine as long as you ignore the random and unsupported Grey=scum concept.
Grey/Pan scum and Thor possible scum.
Counterwagon to Pan wagon.
I like Screen's tone. Hang on a minute here.
In post 3054, Hopkirk wrote:Can you explain why you townread PAn while I quote stuff
In post 3057, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 3055, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3052, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 3049, Thor665 wrote:This was very much a sideways swapout for the Quick slot.
In post 3048, Hopkirk wrote:Screen is townie and the wagon composition there is awful.
Tchill is a worse wagon.
Grey is a fine wagon.
I agree Tchill is a poor wagon at this stage - what's the beef with the Srceen wagon comp? It looks fine as long as you ignore the random and unsupported Grey=scum concept.
Grey/Pan scum and Thor possible scum.
Counterwagon to Pan wagon.
I like Screen's tone. Hang on a minute here.
Yeah, beacuse 2-3 scum are on one wagon. :neutral:

Also, Panop is a counter to the Srceen wagon - learn to note when a wagon picks up steam?
Srceen was, functionally, a counter to Tchill methinks - which you agree was iffy, so...?
Three scum is definitely unlikely. Pan+one other is likely as a Pan counterwagon To make up numbers that feel kind of right, 40% you, 50% Grey, 80% Pan for flipping scum.

You forgot to explain why I was scum at any point btw I think? Might have missed a page or few somewhere though.
In post 3058, Hopkirk wrote:I don't really remember which way around Pan/Screen was.
In post 3068, Hopkirk wrote:I townread your entire would vote pool to varying degrees. Are your lists in order?
Why town Pan?
In post 3082, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 3072, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3066, Hopkirk wrote:Last interaction we had was me responding to you unless this is an invisible case.
I fail to see who had the last interaction somehow equates to lack of my presenting of my case - clarify?
Also, if you think ducking presentation of a case is scummy - could you describe your thoughts on Srceenplay doing the same/show me where you think he actually answered the question?
I think you get too tunneled on people who question you.
So your two issues with me are that
a.) I tunneled people who question me.
and
b.) I townread people who scumread me (Brian and Nero) after launching interactions with them.

That's inconsistent reasoning from here.

Not quoting that because whether Screen answered your question as you'd like isn't relevant to my read on him.
In post 3073, beeboy wrote:
Why town Pan?

When I read Pan's posts I get a really strong feeling that they are actually trying to solve the game rather then just make shit up and go through motions in a way that really strikes me as genuine?
Maybe I should be focusing more on there actual conclusions and reads but I am not sure I am pretty comfortable with calling them town for now.

This is by no means an ordered read list. I just copied the playerlist and moved them into 3 pools.
Both heads?

Why am I in your to lynch pool?
In post 3075, Thor665 wrote:viewtopic.php?p=10110849#p10110849

'You look like an opportunistic reactive to me.'
Is not a fully explained case.

So tell me, Hopkirk, how is it that you scumread me when you refuse to interact with me other than to scumpaint me?

~tn5421
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Panopticon »

is the only question you have directed our way that has been unanswered, and that was because it was a blatantly leading question.
Wow. You're seriously saying I only scumread you after MariaR's flip?
And to that, I answer yes, because we were explicitly in your POE pool until then, by your own admission.

~tn5421
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:07 am

Post by the worst »

tn5421 can you try that again without 9000 quotes? Or just explain quickly?
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Panopticon »

From post to & you went from having us in your POE pool to being in your lynch pool with no explanation given.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Panopticon »

In post 3095, the worst wrote:tn5421 can you try that again without 9000 quotes? Or just explain quickly?
The summary can be seen outside of the spoilers. He has given no reason whatsoever for progressing his read on us from townlean to strong scumread.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:11 am

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal