TheBrie (2):
ActionDan , Killthestory
Killthestory (3):
Hiraki , Creature , ceejayvinoya
Fumuki (1):
BlueBloodedToffee

Not voting (2):
Archwing, northsidestory

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day One deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-29 20:23:59).

In post 474, Fumuki wrote:@mod Northside-san, could we please get 72 hours of daytime extension? A lot of the players has entered V/LA of 3 days or more in some point and plus, we got one replacement and three prods. That's way too hurtful for town in my opinion, so I would like to know if we pretty please could get a extension...
I don't believe a deadline extension is warranted.
Last edited by northsidegal on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Killthestory »

youre never NEVER lynching fumuki.

it's between me and thebrie. there's always a wolf between us, and when you realize it's thebrie, sheep the rest of my reads, too. don't lynch in my locktowns unless it's especially important.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 473, Killthestory wrote:god teacher is such an obvious fucking wolf along with thebrie
I suppose it would be too much to ask for a case to defend myself against?
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by TheBrie »

I don't even have time to sew or read much on weekends. That busy. And I've got work today. Squeezing this in around it.
In post 458, Creature wrote:Damn, can't get engaged.

Someone scumcase me.
Scumcase: I was scum read for asking you to convince me I was scum. Therefore saying something of that sort is scummy. Therefore you are scum. Something is wrong with that logic though, and it's probably more than the premise.

I'm starting to get a bad feeling around Fumaki. I'm not sure how to explain it as it's mostly a gut feeling. But I stated realizing that even now that he;'s not really spamming, his posts often still don't have all that much in them. Maybe it's a playstyle thing, but it's beginning to get on my nerves as much as KTS's aggressiveness. they's planty of discussion, but not many reads and really strong opinions given. Fumaki is in a place, where I feel his opinions of people coudl be shifted very easily.

Pedit: Can I have the teacher and me case too? I can't imagine where it's coming from.

And we've still got 6 days. It's not like we're about to run out.

Some of Teacher's posts make me feel a bit uncomfortable too. He is giving clear reads, but very few scum reads, and the ones he has don't seem well backed up. Even his vote on KTS was more pressure than an actual scum read. And though I think CFJ is town (Better actually look at that again, don't want to be blinded), an there are benifits of having a town block, we shouldn't just be sheeping other town. I doubt Teacher and Fumaki are both scum though with he way they've been interacting.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 422, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 359, Creature wrote:TheBrie is like my first scumread
KTS is my second
teacher can be my third
Btw @creature you can never convince me that TheBrie and KTS are both scum. Our wincon is to lynch only 2 scum. Why would KTS make the job easier for us then by bussing a teammate? It's either one or the other.
What's the chance this could be a scum slip?
Saying our and us when talking about the scum?

Outside of this, CeeJ has been asking good questions (that is one itself), but not puttong forth a heap of views. His read list was a while back and very simple (easier than my complicated opion posts). I'm not getting a scummy vibe.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 479, TheBrie wrote: I'm starting to get a bad feeling around Fumaki. I'm not sure how to explain it as it's mostly a gut feeling. But I stated realizing that even now that he;'s not really spamming, his posts often still don't have all that much in them. Maybe it's a playstyle thing, but it's beginning to get on my nerves as much as KTS's aggressiveness. they's planty of discussion, but not many reads and really strong opinions given. Fumaki is in a place, where I feel his opinions of people coudl be shifted very easily.
I'm in a position where I have enough evidence to push a lynch in you and a few more people and am having some doubts in who is townie playing scummy and who is simply scum. Since you want so much for me to get serious let's begin by you by the way.

This is your answer for my question from before about why you weren't suspecting KTS :
In post 378, TheBrie wrote:
And for the record, I have considered KTS as scum, but he's not OBV scum,
and I do like the explanation for his play.
There's of course another thing off in this post (that I'll not even mention), but it seems we're again here, almost like someone is just circling and not giving anything plausibe.

You said at the begin that you found his reads "consistent", and that them "made sense". I asked why. You couldn't give me a good answer. I asked why you weren't suspect of KTS, and one of the reasons seems it is that "you like the explanation for his play".

Hmmm...

TheBrie, please, can you stop circling and simply answer?

What, explanation? He did give us a draft of his reads, however you can't call that plausible reasoning. Even more since when I insisted on it he couldn't answer.

Tell me Brie-san, what kind of reasonable "explanation" there's to KTS play?

I'm curious. My
serious side
can't wait for your reply.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I wonder how much time Brie-san is going to take before she answer my question...

*shrugs*

If you're town and want to win the game, it's for better if you start looking a little bit more townie you know...

If you don't change and I'm still alive in d2, I'm pretty much hanging you up.

Same thing can be said to the lurkers.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Well...that if I don't end up trying to hang up you right now though...
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by TheBrie »

I actually thought it was an explanation CFJ gave. But loong back all I can find is this post.
post 286
That's not much especially given everything else CFJ said. So I'm beginning to think my read on KTS was rather irrational. A part of it could be sue to a lot experienced scum being smooth and friendly rather than aggressive. The explanation I currenlty have in my head is that he simply thinks he knows what he's doing and doesn't care about making people like him. Also he is annoyed by what he considers stupidity. Everything he's done fits with that image.

And your own explantuon for your current play also makes sense.

Pedit: I answered this particular question as quickly as I could. Don't be impatient. I'm supposed to be working.
Show

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 483, TheBrie wrote:I actually thought it was an explanation CFJ gave. But loong back all I can find is this post.
post 286
That's not much especially given everything else CFJ said. So I'm beginning to think my read on KTS was rather irrational. A part of it could be sue to a lot experienced scum being smooth and friendly rather than aggressive. The explanation I currenlty have in my head is that he simply thinks he knows what he's doing and doesn't care about making people like him. Also he is annoyed by what he considers stupidity. Everything he's done fits with that image.

And your own explantuon for your current play also makes sense.

Pedit: I answered this particular question as quickly as I could. Don't be impatient. I'm supposed to be working.
The post that you linked from CFJ is mainly explaining why I
supposedly
voted on KTS. But I think you already know it...

In the case of KTS read being irrational of your part just like you explained, I wonder why it did take up so much time to get that same explanation of you...but well...let's drop it for now...

Hmm...about you being busy, yeah I get it. I've stalked you a little bit and saw you've some serious life projects, so sorry for being rude, I needed to say things that way because I want to people understand that I indeed have what I claim to have, and plan to say it when I think it's the appropriate time...

Well, sorry again Brie-san, good luck at work and...uh...still hope to see you around here more often...
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 479, TheBrie wrote:
KTS is my second
teacher can be my third
Btw @creature you can never convince me that TheBrie and KTS are both scum. Our wincon is to lynch only 2 scum. Why would KTS make the job easier for us then by bussing a teammate? It's either one or the other.

Outside of this, CeeJ has been asking good questions (that is one itself), but not puttong forth a heap of views. His read list was a while back and very simple (easier than my complicated opion posts). I'm not getting a scummy vibe.
Lols. I sure hope you can do better than this. You do know town is a collective grop right?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

EBWOP: group*
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Fumuki »

By the way teacher-san...could you please explain why after all those hints I gave to you along with the fact that you're supposedly doing a draft of what everyone said, you still didn't see/pointed out what I posted above?

I don't think it's particularly hard to see...even more if you re:read the whole thing.

Hmmmm....simply missed it...?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 473, Killthestory wrote:god teacher is such an obvious fucking wolf along with thebrie
@KTS didn't you like his analyses? Lols
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 485, ceejayvinoya wrote:
Lols. I sure hope you can do better than this.
Hmm...

and I hope you can give us insight in the recent events....what is your opinion so far CJ-san?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

@Fumuki what do you think of KTS right now?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 490, ceejayvinoya wrote:@Fumuki what do you think of KTS right now?
My, my...replying a question with a question CJ-san...?

He's a pending state I guess, fluctuating. And you, what you think of K...no, like I asked previously, what do you think of the game so far CJ-san...?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 489, Fumuki wrote:
Hmm...

and I hope you can give us insight in the recent events....what is your opinion so far CJ-san?
So far, I think teacher is town. Tho I'm not sure I'd like to go vote creature. What do you think of creature not being engaged in this game, Fumuki?
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 479, TheBrie wrote:
KTS is my second
teacher can be my third

Lols. I sure hope you can do better than this. You do know town is a collective grop right?
Of course town is a collective group. But you were talking as if you were one of the scum. It could simply be you getting into their heads, but it was not me being confised.

What do you think about Creature?
Show

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 492, ceejayvinoya wrote:
Hmm...

So far, I think teacher is town. Tho I'm not sure I'd like to go vote creature. What do you think of creature not being engaged in this game, Fumuki?
I think that's alarming as his own wiki says, and you CJ-san? What's holding you back of placing your vote on Creature right now?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Fumuki »

same to you Brie-san, what's holding you back from placing your vote on him?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 494, Fumuki wrote:
In post 492, ceejayvinoya wrote:
Hmm...

I think that's alarming as his own wiki says, and you CJ-san? What's holding you back of placing your vote on Creature right now?
Lols I now see your point Fumuki. I thought him not being interested in the game suggests him being town. Thanks for pointing me to his wiki.

VOTE: creature
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 496, ceejayvinoya wrote: I think that's alarming as his own wiki says, and you CJ-san? What's holding you back of placing your vote on Creature right now?
I thought him not being interested in the game suggests him being town.[/quote]
Hmm...why?
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by TheBrie »

@Fumaki Am
I understanding you? You think that CJay thinking Teacher is town is alarming?
Never mind. I see now you meant Creature.

Also I realized I did quite follow al you said in your reply to me. What means the bold? What are you claiming to have? Lost me a bit there.
In post 484, Fumuki wrote: Hmm...about you being busy, yeah I get it. I've stalked you a little bit and saw you've some serious life projects, so sorry for being rude, I needed to say things that way because
I want to people understand that I indeed have what I claim to have, and plan to say it when I think it's the appropriate time...

Well, sorry again Brie-san, good luck at work and...uh...still hope to see you around here more often...
Show

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 498, TheBrie wrote:
Also I realized I did quite follow al you said in your reply to me. What means the bold? What are you claiming to have? Lost me a bit there.
In post 484, Fumuki wrote: because
I want to people understand that I indeed have what I claim to have, and plan to say it when I think it's the appropriate time...
Hmmm, for some time now there has been comments like "Fumuki isn't explaining anything", but I generally explain when someone ask me, that is...if I don't think it'll be more hurtful than helpful to town explaining said thing at that moment.

In other words...it's simply a play style thing, and at the end of the day I'll post my theories and everything. It isn't me just playing around or bluffing to act without justificate. I guess that's my quirk...

Return to “Completed Open Games”