Mini Normal 2005: Fun With Decimals(game over)

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 198, Ruby Red wrote:dunnstral explain why you've already made half as many posts in this game as you did in those villager games you linked me
NAI trust me.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 195, MariaR wrote:I thought Kokichi just mindlessly agreeing with you and placing a vote down was strange it's why I asked the question in the first place. If you had an issue with kokichi you'd say so but you didn't find anything wrong with that vote?
I don't think this is a fair assessment, nor do I think it's fair to call this out like it's something, while not bringing attention to:
In post 85, Mumble wrote:Dunnstral is town.

VOTE: Ruby Red
Which is in essence the same thing Kokichi did? Also, Kokichi's vote was on page 2 of the game? People are still throwing out starting votes, This is really out of context
In post 196, MariaR wrote:
In post 193, Dunnstral wrote:If you're talking about post 109 for the meta thing, I was actually repeating your words back at you, though admittedly out of context
I wasn't even trying to meta you in the context of 109. and yes I am a hypocrite I'll tell people to not do something then do it myself. Just who I am
Really? So what was this then:
In post 108, MariaR wrote:I'm pretty sure scum you knows if you ever try to provoke me/1v1 me I'll win. But now that you want to end it so quickly
Because I perceive this as meta, and if you say you're a hypocrite then ok, but that's why I posted 109
Ruby Red wrote:dunnstral explain why you've already made half as many posts in this game as you did in those villager games you linked me
Because I decided to be active in this game from the start vs becoming interested in it later
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 199, Zoronos wrote:
In post 188, MariaR wrote: How do you feel about Aus the trs to that slot make me go "huh" because I don't get it very much at all.
So, I tend to lean slightly scummy on people that drop in, make a big post, and then leave (I like seeing both interactive back-and-forths and huge thought-posts). However, her thought process on reaching the Kokichi conclusion mirrored mine, and I hadn't yet specified exactly why I was questioning him, so it feels like she arrived at the same conclusion organically rather than just sheeping my logic. If she's thinking the same way as me, that suggests to me that her alignment is the same as mine. So, my base lean is slightly towny but I want to see more.

I'm at a higher base-suspicion level for Arkangel, since she made a check in "I should catch up" post and then didn't actually inject any content. I've seen perpetual-catching-up from scum more than town, so that's my base suspicion.
That's kinda why I tr unba from RVS cause I felt like making a huge wifom snarky post like he did and then his posts made me laugh a lot it just felt...fun I guess and relaxed I liked it although I do want to see more read wise from him.

I am vibing with Zor and red atm feels good
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

1) What's not fair about it?
2) Because I forgot that Mumble even posted let alone did that or I would've called him out on it.
3) If you consider me saying "scum you is scared of me" when you've openly admitted it in convo as fact as meta then go ahead and call it meta but I don't look at it that way.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 195, MariaR wrote:I don't know why you're making such a fuss of me thinking you could be scum for the interaction stuff either you say it's jumping the gun but what am I jumping the gun on? do I need to wait some more? Am I not allowed to have a scumread on you until later?
Yes, you don't get to say I'm not talking to you when the games just started and I'm obviously preoccupied with something else, it just doesn't make sense.
In post 195, MariaR wrote:Well duh I looked at the post and it was nothing great scum aus has to make posts like that or he'll get called out right away.
I've thought of a number of things to say to this, I think it's just a weird stance to be taking right now
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 203, MariaR wrote:1) What's not fair about it?
I don't see anything wrong with saying "I agree with this" and placing a vote on page 2 of a game
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 203, MariaR wrote:2) Because I forgot that Mumble even posted let alone did that or I would've called him out on it.
Catching up for today, but this stood out.

You forgot that I posted? Anything? 9 pages in?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 204, Dunnstral wrote:Yes, you don't get to say I'm not talking to you when the games just started and I'm obviously preoccupied with something else, it just doesn't make sense.
You're jo-okay.
In post 205, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 203, MariaR wrote:1) What's not fair about it?
I don't see anything wrong with saying "I agree with this" and placing a vote on page 2 of a game
Fine
In post 206, Mumble wrote:Catching up for today, but this stood out.

You forgot that I posted? Anything? 9 pages in?
After our little engagement no.

Okay sumimasen everyone! I have games to go play Jane!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 182, Lapsa wrote:what worries me though is already raised argument that kokichi is fence sitting too much
Yeah this didn't happen

As in, nobody said that to my knowledge and looking over the thread briefly
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 207, MariaR wrote:After our little engagement no.
Halfway through my catchup...though I am being a bit lazy with it.

Read anything on page one that catches your attention?
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 92, Ruby Red wrote:ftr i asked for the games because of mumble's read, was guessing it's meta based and not based off of just this game
Why did you care about my read? Why not ask me about it instead of asking for meta?
In post 101, Something_Smart wrote:Slight townlean due to 49.
This makes 0 sense.
In post 112, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 72, Something_Smart wrote:Well, what I'm getting at is, it's a bad idea to be confident in early game reads, especially ones THIS early.

Not sure if you are a new player or an alt, and I know how awkward it is as an alt to be asked if you are an alt, so I won't ask you, but I will say that if you are new, you should try to maintain an open mind as much as you can, and that will significantly lower your chance of going down in flames. (I know because I used to do that all the time before I figured this out.)
for the record i asked smart what his read on me was because this post is kind of tmi on me being town

he doesn't seem to consider the chance that fake confidence could come from a wolf

still think kokichi is more likely to flip wolf but either works

VOTE: something smart
This strikes me as a good post.

In post 120, Dunnstral wrote:wagons are pro-town, there was already one starting on the one person, what would the point be in starting another?
This is making my tr stronger.

In post 151, Kokichi Oma wrote:@zoro he makes a contradiction. Says una is wolfy then says Asuka's vote on una is a bad vote.
Like kokichi.
In post 159, Ruby Red wrote:kokichi is lock wolf to me, don't understand how people are townreading him. like, this is ---literally--- a classic faked push. let's review the reasons he's given why i'm a wolf:
Dislike ruby more. "lock wolf" :lol:

In post 166, ArcAngel9 wrote:Wow the game already started. I am late the party.. Let me catch up
Please do!

In post 168, Dunnstral wrote:I'm okay with Ruby red now
Why are you ok now?

In post 175, Ruby Red wrote:towny
In post 169, UnaBombaH wrote:
Dunn is likely town.

wolfy
Not a fan of the Dunn/Ruby turnaround...need to hear more of a reason from both as to why.

Ausuka is town.

Done...though I was lazy on page 8 and skimmed quite a bit.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Vote Count 1.04
Ruby Red[3]: Kokichi Oma, Lapsa, Mumble[L-3]
Kokichi Oma[3]: Espeonage, MariaR, Ruby Red[L-3]
UnabomaH[2]: Asuka, Dunnstral
Zoronos[1]: UnabombaH
Not Voting[4]: Mr. Moisto, ArcAngel9, Something_Smart, Zoronos

With 13 alive, it requires 7 to lynch
Day ends in Day ends in 8 days, 1 hour, 3 minutes or when a lynch occurs
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE: I like ruby more now. I think I just dont like his quoting and him posting wolfy towny w.e on it.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I still think it's a contradiction in the post Dunn quoted.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 161, Something_Smart wrote:I am absolutely playing to my town meta. Wouldn't say it clears me but it should put things a lot more in perspective.
Town: beep, boop
Scum: beep (I am using the alt iiSq5024), boop
In post 159, Ruby Red wrote:kokichi is lock wolf to me, don't understand how people are townreading him. like, this is ---literally--- a classic faked push.
Unfortunately, he has done this shit before as town. Here.
@ruby. Why did you ignore what Something Smart said when he said I've played this exact way as town in a previous game?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 186, Something_Smart wrote:Oh yeah I forgot you were in that one, lol.

I'll look at the people you referred to.
Following up on this, phone is 1% so pardon my brevity.

I don't see anything great about that Ausuka post. None of her reasons are particularly incisive and she ended up scumreading probably the two biggest lynchbait players.

Zoronos read I follow and agree with. Seems to be genuinely solving and analyzing.

Una I am more reserved on, yes the opening felt free and spontaneous but I don't know if scum-Una is capable of that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 133, Zoronos wrote:
In post 39, Kokichi Oma wrote:36 is a good post by dunn.

VOTE: ruby
To my read, post 36 seems thin gruel. The post he's quoting,, seemed to me to be a complete joke post. Construing that as a serious post, then putting someone on the spot to defend a joke post strikes me as bad reasoning.

Why do you feel post 36 is good?
Or... did I miss a joke again, and this exchange was an extended joke I'm not privy too?
I think you're misunderstanding. I know that Una's post is a joke. Ruby never clarified that his "wolfy?" Post was a joke. Which is what I assumed was the contradiction. Is he saying that's a joke now as well?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 210, Mumble wrote:This makes 0 sense.
Do you... want me to explain it?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

To my read, post 36 seems thin gruel. The post he's quoting,, seemed to me to be a complete joke post. Construing that as a serious post, then putting someone on the spot to defend a joke post strikes me as bad reasoning.

Or... did I miss a joke again, and this exchange was an extended joke I'm not privy too?
It wasnt what Dunn was posting but the fact that it seemed like he was calling Una scum but then saying voting him was bad. Do you understand now?
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 214, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 161, Something_Smart wrote:I am absolutely playing to my town meta. Wouldn't say it clears me but it should put things a lot more in perspective.
In post 159, Ruby Red wrote:kokichi is lock wolf to me, don't understand how people are townreading him. like, this is ---literally--- a classic faked push.
@ruby. Why did you ignore what Something Smart said when he said I've played this exact way as town in a previous game?
another failure of reading comprehension
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

or maybe it's deliberate. either way you're a wolf.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 140, Zoronos wrote:
In post 134, Dunnstral wrote:You misunderstood somehow, post 7 is a nested quote inside of another quote and not what I was drawing attention to
I misspoke, sorry, that's on me.
I meant 16 struck me as a joke post.

7 also struck me as a joke post, but my perception of those both as jokes may be coloring my view of this interaction. 16 seemed like a joke response to 7 also being a joke, so using that as the basis to draw alignment conclusions struck me as... odd?
So I was hoping that Kokichi could explain why he felt those were solid conclusions.
I knew 7 was a joke post. But I didnt think 16 was a joke post. Thus why I thought it was a contradiction and agreed with Dunns 36 quote. But, I guess I was wrong
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

mumble still villager if i hadn't mentioned that before.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 219, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 214, Kokichi Oma wrote:
another failure of reading comprehension
Instead of trying to insult, can you quote where you addressed? Been busy and havent been able to read much. But, I'm trying to now
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 216, Kokichi Oma wrote:

I think you're misunderstanding. I know that Una's post is a joke. Ruby never clarified that his "wolfy?" Post was a joke. Which is what I assumed was the contradiction. Is he saying that's a joke now as well?
why are you asking a question that was answered later on and should be obvious that it would have been answered later on?

this question is rhetorical, i already know the answer.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”