teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by teacher »

@Fumuki-san - Im going to be signing off in a bit, so if you want to give me an assignment, do it in the next 20 please, or it may have to wait a day.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 646, teacher wrote:Wow that was a flurry of posts to respond to:

@Fumuki-san . I somewhat agree. I definitely agree on getting pressure on more positions. But I disagree on not lynching an obvious scum. Sure, scum can kill them, leaving the town free. But getting to 2 is as simple as 1+1, so I find the tradeoff (a free night for town) to be more expensive than your post suggests.
You're not seeing the whole picture Teacher-san (from my point of vision). First, there is no such thing as "obv!scum" as of yet, TheBrie is suspicious, however calling her "definitely scum" is stretching a bit.

The thing is, unless we're sure, it's better to let the "suspense" on the air and lynch people easy to lynch later. If they're scum, they probably will get night killed and all townies remain intact + we gain another lynch opportunity, and if they are kept alive it's easy to create a wagon on them and if scum refuse to go along, they'll be outed easily. Understand? It's better to push people harder to lynch/read today.
@Fumuki-san . Im in for reading one meta. But to be clear, my question was to CJ, not creature. CJ is higher in my townreads than creature, but creature's recent posts have made me inclined that way as well. Is there a reason you redirected it (not that I mind)?
I know you're a analytical player and probably doesn't base your reads on little things but trust me and look at Creature recent posts. Unvoting TheBrie there is
totally
townie. He doesn't have any plans at all and is constatly thinking/doubting himself. And of course, Creature isn't, be town or scum, someone that would make such a elaborated attempt to look townie probably.

@Fumuki-san . Excellent and somewhat distressing response. Excellent because I didnt expect you to want to be in a block given your play style (why I hadnt asked). Distressing because of the doubt in CFJ. He was the early townread whose repeat made me doubt you. What has changed for you?
I honestly don't think that he was my town read, he was town lean, and at least for me, there's a huge difference. You too should be a little aware of CFJ, he seems like a player that would look town be them town or scum, and plus, if he's scum it'll be hard as hell to lynch the guy. By the way I considered you and him as possible scum partners before, but that least comment wanting me to share information looked so townie that I've give up at the idea. If you're scum, I think I'm doomed...
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 650, teacher wrote:@Fumuki-san - Im going to be signing off in a bit, so if you want to give me an assignment, do it in the next 20 please, or it may have to wait a day.
Hmm...okay.

Could you please do a homework study in CFJ and pisskop? That not only include their games but I would recommend seeing what they posted in the forum as a whole (only if you have time). And you, want me to assign to anyone specifically?
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Fumuki »

We still have around 2 days until being left with four. Let's start slowly debating who we should lynch, and when decide, Teacher-san and Creature, I would like us to vote on the person in the same time and push the hell out of the wagon as soon as possible.

Seriously...this extremely lurking isn't helping at all....
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by TheBrie »

Sorry, I'm not feeling very cogent.

I know I don't have enough Scum reads, but I'm just not seeing them.
I unvoted creature because he was at L-2 and I no longer thought I was scum. None of my other suspicions really seemed to go anywhere deep when I aired them, so I simply didn't have somewhere I wanted to go. Perhaps I shoudl do a pressure vite somehwere but I can't pick where. Thoswe that I really think are town aren't pushing anywhere I agree with so I can't follow them with my vote.

CFJ did point out something I missed. I'll admit that my thoughts have been a little rushed.

And that post of CeeJ's I'm not sure how I misread that, and I'm not sure how I didn't notice until now. I can get muddled adn oblivious like that in my normal life, but it's rare I read something compleltely backwards and miss things entirely. I do know the wincons. I wasn't trying to misrepresent anything. I'm just an idiot. So if you have to lynch town, i'm one of the less useful ones.

May or may not get back on today. Need to go write umpteen pages and prepare to go out for the whole evening.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by teacher »

I think I agree with entirely, other than the strength of the Creature read. Its just a different way of wording things.

I agree Brie isn't Obv!scum, which is why I asked her to defend herself. But I dont have a problem lynching today if the defense is totally vapid/other issues are noted. I (as stated) am fully in support of pressuring new slots. But we are lynching someone today (I assume), and whoever we lynch it should be the best scum case.

Regarding Creature's unvote; Im inclined to see him as towny (as stated). But with more caution than you express. The reads seem to be somewhat regurgitations of earlier points/posts (Northside came from CFJ 408, for example). I also can think of scum explanations for the unvote that are less complicated than you suggest, such as a simple realization that it was a flashwagon.

Fair enough on townread/lean. I am aware of the possibility CFJ is scum, but he is also posting his own (detailed) analyses that have thus far been sound. If he is the deepwolf doing this, it still helps town in a LA game, and later misdirection will be harder to sustain given the quality of the early analysis. And I appreciate the comment on me. Youre not doomed yet.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by teacher »

Assignments taken. As for those to give - Im most suspicious of BBT and Arch out of the lurkers. But I trust you enough to best assign yourself.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by TheBrie »

That KTS game does show me his is similar to the hi scum games. I think he was even more obnoxious then though, and he's making less cases.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 655, teacher wrote:I think I agree with entirely, other than the strength of the Creature read. Its just a different way of wording things.

I agree Brie isn't Obv!scum, which is why I asked her to defend herself. But I dont have a problem lynching today if the defense is totally vapid/other issues are noted. I (as stated) am fully in support of pressuring new slots. But we are lynching someone today (I assume), and whoever we lynch it should be the best scum case.

Regarding Creature's unvote; Im inclined to see him as towny (as stated). But with more caution than you express. The reads seem to be somewhat regurgitations of earlier points/posts (Northside came from CFJ 408, for example). I also can think of scum explanations for the unvote that are less complicated than you suggest, such as a simple realization that it was a flashwagon.

Fair enough on townread/lean. I am aware of the possibility CFJ is scum, but he is also posting his own (detailed) analyses that have thus far been sound. If he is the deepwolf doing this, it still helps town in a LA game, and later misdirection will be harder to sustain given the quality of the early analysis. And I appreciate the comment on me. Youre not doomed yet.
Hm...can I re:assign you?

Get some diving in CFJ and Creature and you'll see where I'm coming from Creature. Look by the way in his title. "Transparent" (I don't know if it's because of this but I'm assuming that it is?). He is a little know around here for his "obv!town" moments and I think that the unvote showed plan doubt of where to go with his theories.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 656, teacher wrote:Assignments taken. As for those to give - Im most suspicious of BBT and Arch out of the lurkers. But I trust you enough to best assign yourself.
G-got it.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by TheBrie »

I mean KTS was making less cases in that game.

Creature is not really transparent.
Show

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.14
ActionDan (1):
pisskop
TheBrie (4):
ActionDan , Killthestory , callforjudgement , teacher
Killthestory (1):
Hiraki
Fumuki (1):
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee (1):
northsidestory

Not voting (5):
Archwing, TheBrie , Fumuki , ceejayvinoya , Creature

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day One deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-29 20:23:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 657, TheBrie wrote:That KTS game does show me his is similar to the hi scum games. I think he was even more obnoxious then though, and he's making less cases.
Yeah, but some time already passed from there, he matured as a player. However, I don't think he changed that much
as a person
. Hence why he would use a similar strategy, and by the way, if it was a little AtE show, it was a good acting. He didn't even vote Hiraki, so backing up would distance them and not arise suspicious.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by teacher »

reassignments taken.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 660, TheBrie wrote: Creature is not really transparent.
From this playerlist at least I'm inclined to think he is the most transparent.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 663, teacher wrote:reassignments taken.
Hoi-lee crap. They each have 70+ games. I aint reading it all. I dont mind doing an analysis of five games each (most recent regardless alignment, plus two most recent scum and two most recent town). I also dont mind doing it another way that you suggest entailing approximately equal work. But I sure as heck aint diving more, and dont want to mislead you into thinking I would.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 665, teacher wrote:
In post 663, teacher wrote:reassignments taken.
Hoi-lee crap. They each have 70+ games. I aint reading it all. I dont mind doing an analysis of five games each (most recent regardless alignment, plus two most recent scum and two most recent town). I also dont mind doing it another way that you suggest entailing approximately equal work. But I sure as heck aint diving more, and dont want to mislead you into thinking I would.
No, no, no Teacher-san. Five would be plenty actually and you can even see less.

Plus, don't read the game. Go to the game, see their alignments and see their ISO. I would recommend 2 town games and 1 scum game. That's PLENTY to get at least a little idea of their play style if you read their posts carefully.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Of course some posts at their ISO will probably require you to look at some part of the game but keep it to a minimum. Prioritize please Creature for today and put more thought if possible in who you're willing to vote. We'll need to create a wagon soon, forget about me saying "slowly" before.

This game has too many lurkers, if we are that slow it'll only get more problematic afterwards. Look at Creature and only see about CFJ if you've free time. His games are old anyway...
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by teacher »

I agree creature by meta seems towny here. What is your suggestion?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Killthestory »

omegalul using that game as my scum meta.

ive chainsaw defended all of my scumbuddies before as town. i've fake cleared buddies, bullied buddies, ignored buddies, personally killed buddies, and personally saved buddies. acting like i buss or distance is predominantly my main scum meta is fucking ass. stop trying to read me like that LOL.

we can sit here all game with you pretending to understand me, or this game can judt accept my reads and sheep me for freelo. thebrie flips scum. this is known.

cjf's switch onto thebrie was fucking terrible, and theyre likely wolf buddies. how are you going to cast all that fucking shade on me, and then PROCEED TO VOTE WITH ME. you cant handle this scum catching godliness, kid. ceejays flip is also super scummy. both good lynch hits after thebrie flips wolf.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Killthestory »

as wolf*
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by teacher »

:( Im no longer lock wolf. At least the shift was as unexplained as the original read. :eek:
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Killthestory »

idk ur alignment isnt really relevant to me right now. other people look worse.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I'm laughing reading KTS posts...the way he tunnels his scum reads/ town reads is pretty funny if you don't take it too serious...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Oh, and I mean it with all the due respect, it's just kind of different to tunnel people like that KTS-san.

Return to “Completed Open Games”