lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1052 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Alisae »

Waba do dab
Da de dab
Da do dab
VOTE: hyong

I was following this game somewhat and by following I mean occasionally looking at it and go
“Oh my fucking god T-Bone and this hyong person are openwolfing to oblivion”
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1053 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Alisae »

Oh wait
It’s VOTE: hyung
There we go
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1054 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Alisae »

Vecna I think is town.
Cheeky I think is town mostly because she is getting pushed by wolves and it sure as hell does not look like hyung is bussing.
I think Brian is town but if T-Bone is town I’ma re-evaluate.
Because I think Brian is town, I am going to sheep him on Pine who I have not gotten the chance to read a single post of yet.

AA9 I kinda want to townread but ultimately I need more content tbh.
@AA9
- Hopefully you see this. Where are you at with the game in general and stuff? Like do you have reads that you could explain with like, words? That would be great if you did.

Also I think I might have wolfread PP at a point while I was following along, but that’s something I kind of need to review.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1055 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Alisae »

Hyung - I hate the fact he’s trying to rush the day and using votecounts to do so along with just parroting the “CHEEKY IS A WOLF, CHEEKY IS A WOLF” shit its really wolfy and its a great excuse for him to do literally nothing else. It comes across as a wolf that needs to end the day for some unknown reason, and I kind of am having a hard time finding town motivation in his actions. Like I’m sorry, I don’t think town whines “lynch Cheeky I will hold the game hostage by using official votecounts” like a fucking child, I really don’t.

Bonus points: T-Bone voted Hyung while he was doing that shit, then voted AA9 and never talked about Hyung again.
See, that’s what we call bussing when you feel like you’re wolfbuddy is being so obvious scum that they’re about to be the lynch.

I think I’m running a fever and I haven’t been able to catch a wink of sleep all night so I am going to do that, and try to explain my T-Bone read when I get back, because its a lot more nuanced and there’s more to it then my Hyung read. I would prefer it if people who were on the Cheeky wagon unvoted Cheeky so I can have some time to get into the game and explain my reads and blah blah blah
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1059 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Alisae »

actually lolfuckthat I'm not going to be able to get a wink of sleep if this is on my mind hahaha lol xD

Before T-Bone, here are the previews
PP - Honestly I think I need to review this again after I wake up and feel more well rested but I think their Cheeky push was agenda based and thats why I was FoSing them while I was following along.
Fire - Haven't read his posts, and my mind is telling me I should try to read his posting in real time or something, but my body is saying "HE'S THE POWERWOLF, HE'S THE POWERWOLF" even though I haven't read a single one of his posts what the fuck is this a sixth sense or something gawsh. Either way, HOPEFULLY I'll be able to sort this, I don't actually remember reading Fire wrong but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay let's talk about T-Bone.
is a wolf post

Can't say for sure if this is something that pinged me while I was somewhat following along because I have a memory of a fucking goldfish, but I kinda feel like this post is agenda based?
It was that or because THIS is a complete fucking wolfclaim mostly because I don't feel like T-Bone here is pushing a read, but moreso just building up justification for their FoS on Cheeky.

+ really comes off as an interaction with a partner btw.
The vote in off itself seems like a good justified vote, like there is 0 read T-Bone is pushing here. Its all fact.
Also as I mentioned above, I think this is a moment where T-Bone thought his wolfbuddy was going to get flashwagoned for really scummy behavoir so he paniced and placed a bussing vote, and once he saw that wasn't the case, he moved off of it and stopped.

Hate the interaction with NSG here, it feels like an extremely easy way to continue justifying their read on them.

Okay this is a really fucking good post that I am willing to sheep if T-Bone flips town, and I agree with most of it actually, when I glanced at Brian's post, it really did feel like he was digging for things. Like especially this coming from Brian
Buries this in a spoiler tag, but doesn't go into why he townreads Cheeky or fight against her lynch in any way.
reads like a wolfclaim to me.
And in fact, Brian is saying that he isn't seeing T-Bone's stances, but T-Bone has been provding some stances, he has been pushing NSG and Cheeky and maybe a bit of Pine....
that's it from what I grasped of T-Bone's ISO?

Anyhow.

Look dude, we need to talk.
Who's town? I know very clearly that you wolfread a bunch of people or whatever, I don't care about that, and if I missed who you actually townread on a glance of your ISO, let me know and point me towards that direction please.
And why did you move off of hyung?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1060 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1058, Vecna wrote:I also have sort of a semi. not sure whether its because of the post or because ali is townreading me from the get go.
I'm townreading you because I feel like you would be attempting to put way more effort into a wolfgame and you would be making an attempt to powerwolf the fuck out of the thread atm. You kind of seem disengaged and disinterested and I feel like that's a towntell for you?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1062 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1061, Gammagooey wrote:dickholes do that

and i've found repeatedly that dickholes can be of either alignment, but are actually at least slightly more often town than not b/c their dickholeism is coming from a place of 'im right everyone else is wrong and is being terrible instead of doing everything I want' as opposed to doing things to cover their scumass if their target does flip town
/me opens hyung's iso
is a Cheeky vote
Cheeky could have a better time reading people when she gets pushed. I feel like the wording and phrasing here is wolf!indiciative as well because this doesn't come across as sorting or trying to figure out if Cheeky is town, this comes across as pushing an agenda based read.

And then...
literally
nothing else.
No other content.
For the most part it stops there.

Okay they're being a dick, so what?
Are the actions town motivated?
Fuck no.

Hell the ISO doesn't even read like town it doesn't even feel like they're trying to figure out player's motivations.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1064 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Alisae »

Like, I am genuinely frazzled on what is town motivated in hyung's iso.
Please throw me a bone or something, I would like to understand what this person is doing to avoid a lynch today.

And also yes, while you're at it, please tell me why people are voting Cheeky being lynchable is something that is normal for her btw.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1065 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Alisae »

Kay Gamma ty <3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1070 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Alisae »

Gamma I got it was a quick read, I like your in the fact that I like you. However I feel like the behavior you’re describing Cheeky with I am having a hard time agreeing with? Like, I feel like the behavior you’re describing doesn’t make me think it comes from a wolf. Town CAN produce that behavior, and I think Cheeky’s chaoticiness (if that’s even a word) in response to Reck and hyung and PP is town indicative (going by how you’re describing it). It feels a lot more in line with lynchbait towny “I am trying to solve the game” behavior then “I am looking for an out” wolf behavoir.
I think the replace out request that got rescinded is also towny mostly because I kind of just don’t feel like that behavoir is in line with a wolf. I kind of want to TR cheeky for that interaction with PP in general.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1073 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Alisae »

I gutread hippy as town

Pedit: Oh tbh from what I read (your interactions with Vecna) I thought you TR’ed Pine, mybad.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1075 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Alisae »

Sadly no and I just tried now.
Is she like, not obvtown or something?
Cause if she was like, not obvtown or something, that would be concerning.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1087 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

Vecna the way you should do votecounts if you just need to move your vote around is go something like

T-Bone (1): Vecna

Not Voting: Everyone else

It gets the point across of who you want your vote to be swapped to
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1095 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

Can people talk to me about their T—bone read please ty <3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1099 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1098, Vecna wrote:
In post 1095, Alisae wrote:Can people talk to me about their T—bone read please ty <3
Im guessing tbone is the type of player that is able to easily fabricate long coherent posts as scum? So far ive been under the impression he seems pretty town.
Effort and long coherent posts isn’t alignment indicative.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1103 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1102, Vecna wrote:thats a rather strange statement in isolation after using ny effort levels to read me
Dude whatever are you going to talk to me about T—Bone or what besides that.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1107 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hi PP!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1108 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Forgot to address this
In post 1076, Brian Skies wrote:People are townreading or ignoring her, I don't know why.\

Gemerald and I have taken issue with her case against Gemerald, and I don't think she's done anything worthy of a townread. There are also things like her interactions surrounding Mutante (in which I question and almost feels like a defense of that slot) and her seemingly breaking V/LA to respond to suspicions thrown at her but her ignoring pretty much anything else.
And who are these people that are TRing her
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1109 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Gamma (both of them) what do you think of T—Bone?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1111 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

So um
Half of the playerlist hasn’t posted within 1 day and there’s like 3 days and 17 hours left in deadline.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1112 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: T—Bone
Brian lets do this.
Lets flashwagon T—Bone people!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1114 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

T—Bone is a better lynch though...

The way I’m interpreting the AA9 votes is
“HEY I AM ANNOYED WITH THIS LURKER I WANT TO VOTE IT.”
I mean sure it can be a wolf but T—Bone is a juicier lynch

HOP ON IT
FOR GLORY!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1115 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

But if I have to vote it when it comes to like deadline I will.
I have 3 days I want to see if I can get people to vote T—Bone with me, but chances are I’m not going to be able to get anyone to vote anyone with the way things are going currently :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1117 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

CHEEKY NO PUT A T—BONE VOTE DOWN ATLEAST DON’T GO AWAY D:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1119 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

YAAAAAAAY
WAGON T—BONE
FOR VICTORY!
FOR GLORY!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1122 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1059, Alisae wrote:actually lolfuckthat I'm not going to be able to get a wink of sleep if this is on my mind hahaha lol xD

Before T-Bone, here are the previews
PP - Honestly I think I need to review this again after I wake up and feel more well rested but I think their Cheeky push was agenda based and thats why I was FoSing them while I was following along.
Fire - Haven't read his posts, and my mind is telling me I should try to read his posting in real time or something, but my body is saying "HE'S THE POWERWOLF, HE'S THE POWERWOLF" even though I haven't read a single one of his posts what the fuck is this a sixth sense or something gawsh. Either way, HOPEFULLY I'll be able to sort this, I don't actually remember reading Fire wrong but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay let's talk about T-Bone.
is a wolf post

Can't say for sure if this is something that pinged me while I was somewhat following along because I have a memory of a fucking goldfish, but I kinda feel like this post is agenda based?
It was that or because THIS is a complete fucking wolfclaim mostly because I don't feel like T-Bone here is pushing a read, but moreso just building up justification for their FoS on Cheeky.

+ really comes off as an interaction with a partner btw.
The vote in off itself seems like a good justified vote, like there is 0 read T-Bone is pushing here. Its all fact.
Also as I mentioned above, I think this is a moment where T-Bone thought his wolfbuddy was going to get flashwagoned for really scummy behavoir so he paniced and placed a bussing vote, and once he saw that wasn't the case, he moved off of it and stopped.

Hate the interaction with NSG here, it feels like an extremely easy way to continue justifying their read on them.

Okay this is a really fucking good post that I am willing to sheep if T-Bone flips town, and I agree with most of it actually, when I glanced at Brian's post, it really did feel like he was digging for things. Like especially this coming from Brian
Buries this in a spoiler tag, but doesn't go into why he townreads Cheeky or fight against her lynch in any way.
reads like a wolfclaim to me.
And in fact, Brian is saying that he isn't seeing T-Bone's stances, but T-Bone has been provding some stances, he has been pushing NSG and Cheeky and maybe a bit of Pine....
that's it from what I grasped of T-Bone's ISO?

Anyhow.

Look dude, we need to talk.
Who's town? I know very clearly that you wolfread a bunch of people or whatever, I don't care about that, and if I missed who you actually townread on a glance of your ISO, let me know and point me towards that direction please.
And why did you move off of hyung?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1124 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1121, northsidegal wrote:hi

so i'm not really convinced on a t-bone wagon. from what i remember from team mafia mathdino went through a lot of frustration with t-bone that i've tried to take into account and so i've been townreading him. i don't remember much of the specifics of that game to go into a really in-depth explanation but i haven't really seen him as scum. also, i definitely agreed with what he said about brian skies, so if anything i'd prefer to vote there.

i'll probably go through and respond to some things now.
See NSG this doesn’t help me, but I assume you WILL give me something to work with so I will wait :3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1126 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1123, Brian Skies wrote:Ali, have you looked at NSG yet or what?
I’ve been putting it off and I kinda want to know who TRs her because if its like Firebringer and people who play with NSG and are more familiar then I am but on a cursory look I kinda just think she’s town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1127 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1125, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1124, Alisae wrote:
In post 1121, northsidegal wrote:hi

so i'm not really convinced on a t-bone wagon. from what i remember from team mafia mathdino went through a lot of frustration with t-bone that i've tried to take into account and so i've been townreading him. i don't remember much of the specifics of that game to go into a really in-depth explanation but i haven't really seen him as scum. also, i definitely agreed with what he said about brian skies, so if anything i'd prefer to vote there.

i'll probably go through and respond to some things now.
See NSG this doesn’t help me, but I assume you WILL give me something to work with so I will wait :3
anyone familiar enough with my meta should easily have me as town this game already

are you really going to force me to actually respond to gamma's case
Why you didn’t help me: I need something to refute against
Why I think you will give me something to work with: I think you would give me a reason on why T—Bone is town so I can then look at it, consider it, and then agree or disagree with it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1132 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Brian I interpreted that as a wolfclaim because I feel like thats an angle that a wolf would use to push T—Bone.

Tbh I thought he had a read prior to that on NSG like I was mostly going through that ISO to find the bits of posts I saw while I was following along and said “OMG T—BONE IS A FUCKING WOLF”
So honestly the “continueing” part could totally be invalid.
But the justification part isn’t invalid, because that post comes off as justification and pushing a fact and not really a read.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1133 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also I don’t think meta is a tool that will help with T—Bone because he constantly says that meta is trash and from when I’ve heard him rant on sitechat about meta awhile back, I am interpreting T—Bone as the type of player that is extremely self-aware and can fake his meta.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1135 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

What I do is I address the concerns as either alignment.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1139 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yes wolves can react like that.
I think you are underestimating how big T—Bone’s wolf range is.

And my arguement isn’t people who hate meta can’t fake their meta, its T-Bone has the ability to fake his meta.
It’s different because I am talking about T-Bone.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1140 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like the way I am interpreting those laughs is him saying that without actually saying it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1142 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

i find pushing inconsistencies as wolfy in general
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1145 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

No he was town
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1147 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

That is a good post.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1151 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

I THINK BRIAN SKIES IS TOWN WAAAAAAAAAH D:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1152 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

(Atleast right now I need T—Bone’s flip to help me out)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1157 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

That is also a good post.
My read on you is moreso 1 wolf in {T—Bone, Brian} because of those posts.
I’m only doing that because I feel like I interpret that arguement as a TvS. I don’t like T—Bone’s ending bit of it because it kind of came across as “this is a fight I really do not want to pick because I feel like I would lose it” so I am pushing there first.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1165 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1163, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1157, Alisae wrote:I don’t like T—Bone’s ending bit of it because it kind of came across as “this is a fight I really do not want to pick because I feel like I would lose it” so I am pushing there first.
In post 994, T-Bone wrote:Which is why I ask for feedback when I make substantial statements, because I'm trying to have perspective, and trying to be very clear about my thought process so everyone knows where I stand.
^That?
no not this.

In post 1164, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 950, T-Bone wrote:Now...I say all these with a caveat. It looks pretty obvious from my point of view, because I know I'm town, and I know what I am and am not doing in this game. So given what I said above...who thinks I got it right? Does anyone think I don't have this right and we shouldn't lynch Brian over this?
Or maybe this?
THATS THE ONE
THATS THE ONE
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1166 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like that ending bit of 950 comes across as him trying to see if this is a fight he can get away with.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1168 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

what are you a wolf only wolves have those thoughts?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1172 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1170, CheekyTeeky wrote:Are we all town?
Yeah let’s jam for 8 hours straight we’ll get a banner!!!!!!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1173 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Let me read Reck wrong real quickly
As for Fire tbh I need real time interaction and to see him posting in real time
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1175 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 733, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 711, hyung wrote:
I request official votecount
what the christ are you doing
In post 734, xRECKONERx wrote:no seriously hyung how does this accelerate day
In post 735, xRECKONERx wrote:oh.
hm.
nevermind.

cheeky ill let you get your thoughts out on me before i hammer if you can do it asap
I can buy this coming from wolf!Reck knowing that hyung is town because it doesn’t really seem that interested and it’s not something he really cares about.

In post 760, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 738, Pine wrote:Whatever, if Reck’s okay with it I don’t care.

VOTE: Cheeky

Hammer
i wasn't okay with it
it's why i explicitly asked for my iso read before i did anything

pine is scum
In post 744, Brian Skies wrote:Reck, are you a doublevoter?
no, why
I hate the pine is a wolf bit here it feels really wolfy.

In post 811, xRECKONERx wrote:@cheeky: okay so like

1. my vote on firebringer was solely bc he had the highest post count at the time and i wanted to see what the hell would happen if i asked him to fill in the blank. thought it might catch out some dumbscum
2. i softclaimed because i softclaimed. it's a flavorclaim more than a roleclaim and it'll be obvious why later. my long relationship with UT is 99% of the reason
3. i have been operating on the hyung=marquis theory the whole game. granted hyung claims that he isn't marquis. but i just SO see it as a marquis style username and also marquis is famous for having a fuckload of alts and due to that, having paid CLOSE attention to marquis during team mafia (bc he was buddies with shea), i didnt see the brazen play as coming from scumMarquis. yes this is meta, fuck yourselves
4. idk what to say to this.
5. i dont think i can ever read tbone well. he just sits back forever and it's literally a coin flip on if he's town or scum. i cant read motivations because there arent any. that's why im hesitant.
6. yes, im holding back. because team mafia was :::::effort::::: and i hated every waking moment of it. i signed up for this due to april fools trolls and i intend to have fun
This is a post that really doesn’t do much for me in terms of content, and is partially the only real content that Reck has posted at the time I think?
However 6 seems kinda towny to me at the same time.

In post 827, xRECKONERx wrote:firebringer isn't even right about why im bothered by nsg's posting style.
he literally just saw a chance to jump in and try to gain towncred by mediating

most comfortable place for scum to be is mediating between two town who have beef

VOTE: Firebringer
I hate this kind of stuff pretty much always but I see town do it so fucking often.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1176 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think Reck is town
Which means I am probably pocketted as fuck
But I am townreading Reck for like the first time and I want to stay in that warm fuzzy pocket because TRing Reck feels good.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1178 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1177, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1174, Brian Skies wrote:I'm also gutreading Hiplop as town (where did this guy go) and he said Reck was scummy, so yeah...
I gut read Hiplop town too.
I as well gutread Hiplop as town
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1180 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH D:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1184 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think Mutant could be a wolf
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1198 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:25 am

Post by Alisae »

Cheeky I just got 3 hours of sleep and you dissapoint me by hoping off T—Bone
I feel disrespected
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1201 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1197, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay then. She's still scum for numerous other reasons though.
I can name a reason why she’s town, and a good one too!

You’re pushing her!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1203 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1202, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1201, Alisae wrote:
In post 1197, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay then. She's still scum for numerous other reasons though.
I can name a reason why she’s town, and a good one too!

You’re pushing her!
You suck at reading me, so don't even. The one time you townread me you were scum.
I’m not even outing a read on you, saying I had one would be a lie. I’m just saying you’re probably pushing town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1204 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Alisae »

So I mean
If you want to do something that’s productive with your vote instead of voting town!NSG, you could vote T—Bone!!!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1206 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Alisae »

No I can construe that as a reason under this basis: You generally aren’t very accurate with your reads (saying you would be is what we would call a lie) and as a result, you will be generally pushing town!

That’s a nice way of saying something very mean to you btw.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1212 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1207, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1198, Alisae wrote:Cheeky I just got 3 hours of sleep and you dissapoint me by hoping off T—Bone
I feel disrespected
Aw but you're Alisae Trimagistus!
I literally got only 3 hours of sleep Cheeky this is flying over my head D:

In post 1208, Gamma Emerald wrote:That falls under my second reason though: me consistently pushing town makes nsg more likely to be town. And I have better read accuracy then you think, and I can point out some of my better games to you if you'd like. Not that you'd really care.
lmao ok
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1213 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1209, CheekyTeeky wrote:Alisae if you're scum I'm going to be sad.
<—- Don Corleone Banner
Luckily I’m town :]
:good:
In post 1210, Vecna wrote:Alisae really wants T-bone dead it seems. Maybe we should give in and just end the day here.
In post 1211, Vecna wrote:So if we can all flash-vote there, ill make it into a nice VC, and its a done deal
HEY I’M BEING CHARISMATIC OKAY ITS NOT LIKE WE GOT A LOT OF TIME ITS ALMOST DEADLINE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE THERE BUDDY D:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1216 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Alisae »

Thanks friends!
YAAAAY THANKS CHEEKY!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1220 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Alisae »

is the kind of stuff I see from town a lot and I kind of just looked at all of the posts I quoted once I finished the ISO dive and went “I could see the hyung interactions I quoted coming from town!reck” and tried to see what I believed in more, the posts where I called Reck wolfy or the posts where I called Reck town.
And I believed in the posts where I called Reck town > the posts where I called Reck a wolf.

And like I kinda just feel like you’re town?
It’s really hard to describe
But I feel like you’re playing you’re town game?

This isn’t that helpful I’m sorry I’m trying okay :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1223 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Alisae »

I think it comes from town because it reads really reactive to me and I think its a type of reactive posting I see from town more then wolves?

Also your town game as in I just think you’re town its not meta I don’t even have meta on you.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1224 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1222, Firebringer wrote:827 isn’t a townie post
1222 isn’t a townie post
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1226 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Alisae »

oh ok sry I can’t explain myself that well :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1229 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1227, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 1109, Alisae wrote:Hey Gamma (both of them) what do you think of T—Bone?
slightly scum I guess? I don't see anything in his posting that scum wouldn't make, but I'd also be utterly unsurprised if we lynched him and he was town and was just having a hard time processing the game after dealing with his team mafia game.

also i keep feeling like the game's just going to fall apart from people not actually playing it and im not really sure what to do about that
I would say join it but fair warning you would be putting it at L-2.
Also can you read up and tell me how your Cheeky read develops if there is any development there? I feel like her posting during last night was fairly decent.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1231 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Alisae »

Really I kinda felt the ‘are we all town?’ Felt natural.
But yeah that’s completely fine to wait we got like 3 days anyways :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1234 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Alisae »

Cheeky Gammagooey is town!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1236 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Alisae »

But he is trying to sort the game D:
Atleast I think he is.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1238 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Alisae »

I think you demanding a counterwagon to T-Bone within 1 page is pretty unreasonable
Also deadline.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1239 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Alisae »

Like you can only really ask that when more people are posting and like half of the game is still not posting.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1240 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Alisae »

Well actually not a half more like a 3rd but still.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1243 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Alisae »

CHEEKY I PHRASED IT WRONG I'M SORRY YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT.

You're being really impatient like you're kind of just moving around votes
I think its town indicative, but you need to stay focused and on course.
There isn't a counterwagon because the wagon literally just got built up to its peak on the last page, and there hasn't been a window of opportunity for anyone to really comment on the wagon, say they dislike it or like it, and there most certainly hasn't been any time for someone to build up a full fledge counterwagon.

Plus AA9 is a really shitty D1 lynch.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1244 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Alisae »

Like give the wagon time to breath first
and while you're at it come back to the T-Bone wagon we miss you already it's only been 2 posts.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1246 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Alisae »

tbh if Mutant is copped and peeked Green I am lynching him off of potential gf paranoia because I think godfather is a role UT could use.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1248 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Alisae »

Okay maybe I won't lynch him
but I don't think a Green peek is going to help me TR him right away
I feel like his play screams INVESTIGATE ME
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1250 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Alisae »

because the way I read Firebringer is I read what he is saying and he is saying literally nothing.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1255 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Alisae »

T-Bone first off, can you respond to those questions
Second off, tbh what you’re kinda descrbing with the switch flipping is kinda just aggressiveness and how I approach the game :/
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1256 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1252, T-Bone wrote:So, when I initially saw Alisae's post...I stopped reading after this. This is the THIRD player to quote something that is obviously a joke (northsidegal on Gamma, Brian on T-Bone) and put it in a post as a reason for scumreading someone. This is manipulative as shit...because if it isn't pertinent to your case, why quote it?
Also this is manipulative as shit and actually misrepresentation considering I striked it meaning I didn’t believe in it. Meaning it wasn’t a reason I was scumreading you.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1260 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
Well I AM willing to wait talk things out I just have an aggressive way of doing things okay i’m Sorry please don’t hurt me D:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1265 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1261, Brian Skies wrote:>Alisae calls for angry mob
>Alisae ditches angry mob

>Angry mob riots

oh shush you.

T—Bone is there anything you can specificly point to that triggered the Vax gut TR or is it his body of work?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1268 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Alisae »

In all seriousness I think while T—Bone is in fact here and posting, seeing him interact and talk with Gamma might give me a better read on him?
I’ma wait and see.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1269 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Alisae »

Gemerald not Gooey sorry bad habits
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1271 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1270, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1252, T-Bone wrote:The bit about the spoiler tag where I tell Cheeky I think she is town is another bit of bullshit that Brian also tried to peddle.
Ali was actually using this as a point against
me
, and not you.
Do you think this is wolf!T—Bone purposely misunderstanding that to try to use it as a point against me or something else?

I’m sorry I’m getting paranoid or whatever
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1272 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Alisae »

Actually Brian while you’re here (or anyone for that matter)
And this is 100% going to be a wierd question
Like read T—Bone’s latests posts under the assumption that both me and T—Bone are buddies.
Does it look like T—Bone is trying to distance from me and make me look like I’m hardbussing him if he flips wolf?
Because that’s what it looks like to me and I can’t tell if its because I’m stupid and fucking terrible at mafia or because that’s what it actually is.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1276 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Alisae »

I fucking hate myself
VOTE: T—Bone
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1279 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Alisae »

Maybe I’m getting paranoid because of gammagooey.
If T—Bone flips town and I’m not alive for whatever reason relook Gammagooey for me?
He’s appearing to be extremely reasonable but something seems off and I can’t exactly put a finger on it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1280 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1278, xRECKONERx wrote:i would also flashwagon firebringer a++++
T—Bone and Gammagooey what do you think of their latest posts?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1285 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Cheeky you just cannot keep your vote still can’t you?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1286 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like atleast give me something to work with as to why.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1306 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

Cheeky you’re like MathBlade
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1310 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1308, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1306, Alisae wrote:Cheeky you’re like MathBlade
I resent this. I'm nothing like anyone.
Let me tell you a little bit about MathBlade

I love MathBlade
I love you too

MathBlade usually top posts
You’re pretty much top posting here

MathBlade cannot sit still for a single minute to let the thread breathe or not get paranoid
and neither camn you

here’s the difference
From reputation I heard your reads can actually be somewhat good
MathBlade is always a pro-town lynch (also because their wolfgame is devastating)

Can you like

Calm down
Please

You are obvious town, it looks like you’re sorting people and just, playing mafia.
I just need you to relax for a bit.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1311 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like Cheeky I am pretty sure if I ask you for a readlist now and a readlist one page from now there will be a huge wacky difference imo
Like chill, talk to me.

Can you try to explain all of your current fos’es for me please?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1313 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1312, Firebringer wrote:Alisae I think u were Town when you replaced in btw.
I was voting you cause I didn’t want to play with you rn.

Kind of still don’t.
I’m sorry :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1316 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1315, Vaxkiller wrote:im not caught up but i think t bone is town here.
Why
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1320 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ok that's fine you have that right fire
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1321 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1319, Vaxkiller wrote:Because he feels town to me
Why does he feel that way
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1325 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1323, Firebringer wrote:Why r u being so nice
I think it would be unreasonable to get angry at you
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1327 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

I would love specifics
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1329 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

He's town
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1332 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1330, Firebringer wrote:I don’t like ur reads at all.
I love you too Fire
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1334 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

AA9 lurks this is not new information
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1335 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1333, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1332, Alisae wrote:
In post 1330, Firebringer wrote:I don’t like ur reads at all.
I love you too Fire
If you loved me you would vote me
VOTE: fire
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1337 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: tbone
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1338 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1336, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1327, Alisae wrote:I would love specifics
I'm tempted to just be a dick and quote thier whole iso. But you know what I'll give a a quick skim-read.

But arc is our best bet for a scum lynch today. Even better than cheeky.
You are terrible at mafia
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1345 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

I believe you fire tbh kinda feeling like trusting you blindly tbh
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1348 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1346, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1338, Alisae wrote:
In post 1336, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1327, Alisae wrote:I would love specifics
I'm tempted to just be a dick and quote thier whole iso. But you know what I'll give a a quick skim-read.

But arc is our best bet for a scum lynch today. Even better than cheeky.
You are terrible at mafia
I think those banners may have gone to your head.
YES VAXKILLER
THE BANNERS THAT ARE ABOUT
RISING STAR - BEING THE MOST POPULAR PLAYER AND PERSON IN 2017
DON CORLEONE - HAVING A GOOD WOLFGAME WHICH IS DEBTABLY NOT EVEN A GOOD WOLFGAME
MODFATHER - BEING THE BEST MOD IN 2017
GOT TO MY HEAD
GOOD FUCKING JOB VAXKILLER
GOOD JOB.

In post 1347, Pine wrote:I fucking dare you to click this link.

Fire, who should I be blindly sheeping you onto?
I think he wants you to vote Reck.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1351 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1349, Brian Skies wrote:I wish there was something I could divulge from the last 3 pages or so, but alas, I only wish to wipe them from my memory.
lmao Brian you are amazing
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1353 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Reck
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1356 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Pine why are you justifying the vote?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1358 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

Is Pine going to go away as soon as he votes Reck?
THAT MOTHER FUCKER
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1361 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1359, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1356, Alisae wrote:Pine why are you justifying the vote?
Pretty sure scum Pine would just throw on a vote without justification so don’t think asking this is helpful
What’s the worst that could happen?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1363 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1360, Pine wrote:What I'm justifying is my flip on Reck.
Yes.
Why?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1365 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1362, Pine wrote:
In post 1359, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1356, Alisae wrote:Pine why are you justifying the vote?
Pretty sure scum Pine would just throw on a vote without justification so don’t think asking this is helpful
Ehhh. Scum!Pine wouldn't blatantly sheep at all. It's too hazardous.

Town!Pine in this game doesn't give a fuuuuuuuuuck
babybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybabybaby
lmao okay Pine
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1368 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

Pine it’s not hard to understand, my concern is that the justification for the flip here looks wierd here because I feel like the wolf!motivation behind it is to present some kind of reasoning that you could feel good about and look town when you could just sheep it and not have that really be a concern if you are town because eventually you’re towniness will be self-evident.

But I don’t think I’m getting anywhere with this
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1369 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

I remember the game where Pine faked a post restriction and I vig’ed him N1
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1371 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah I figured I’m not getting anywhere with it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1378 (isolation #114) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why is mafia so fucking hard :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1380 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

I want to sheep Gamma on T-Bone also considering my prior read on T-Bone was that he was wolfy.
But at the same time I have paranoia that Gamma is adapting his reads to fit the table even though the logic he is presenting is extremely reasonable
I also want to sheep Fire on Reck because I feel like what Fire is saying genuinely makes sense.

Mafia is a fucking hard game :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1384 (isolation #116) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1383, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1334, Alisae wrote:AA9 lurks this is not new information
Eh I recall them flaking from other games in the past lemme go back and check one of those that I remember clearly
WOW GAMMA
THAT IS GOING TO BE SO HELPFUL I BET YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN SOMETHING THAT WILL LITERALLY BLOW EVERYONE’S MINDS OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER

Please shoot me and put me out of my fucking misery just do it
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1388 (isolation #117) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1386, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 1380, Alisae wrote:I want to sheep Gamma on T-Bone also considering my prior read on T-Bone was that he was wolfy.
But at the same time I have paranoia that Gamma is adapting his reads to fit the table even though the logic he is presenting is extremely reasonable
I also want to sheep Fire on Reck because I feel like what Fire is saying genuinely makes sense.

here have a thing i'd say as either alignment

basing your reads on one player on something that another unflipped player is doing is dumb. it's especially dumb on day 1.

like even if you think I'm scum I could theoretically just be bussing tbone here, and if we do manage to lynch a scum today I'd be shocked if there wasn't a busser just given how many players are lurking piles of trash atm.
ik that too but I don’t see this as a bus you get anything out of because of the timing uggggh hell I don’t think you even need the bus here.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1394 (isolation #118) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh wait we got 3 days left why am I over thinking this.

Yeah replace arc with reck you have my list of people I am ok with roping
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1396 (isolation #119) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

requesting official moderator votecount
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1398 (isolation #120) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1395, Gamma Emerald wrote:did that have no impact on your thinking
You can go back to being muted when I get home
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1401 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

Actually can we just Lynch mutant

Pedit good vote btw
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1403 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Mutant
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1405 (isolation #123) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Brian its because ur my Best Rabbit Friend Forever
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1409 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

Pine ISO dive Mutant
Then tell me if that was the exact play you expected from something like a gf
Because that is the exact play I expect something like from a gf
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1411 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

I can see that being a TvT
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1421 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1416, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1380, Alisae wrote:I want to sheep Gamma on T-Bone also considering my prior read on T-Bone was that he was wolfy.

THIS
DOESN'T
MAKE
SENSE

alisae went from posting a case about why im scum to declaring me town in the very next post to defending the townread on me when i pressured to suddenly fence sitting about my read and blaming in on firebringer
you needed to make the clap emojis bigger and you needed more of them maybe you’ll get your point across then
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1469 (isolation #127) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1455, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1451, Gamma Emerald wrote:And that's part of the problem. You've said barely anything and what I have seen of you hasn't impressed me and feels like the scumplay of another player.
That's because i didn't catch up and i am feeling really bad about it. I signed up for this game and i should be doing justice to it.

I will try to pace it from here and will finish the catch up later tonight. It's high time!!
I want you to fuckign do something
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1470 (isolation #128) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Alisae »

I woke up on my iPad so I unfortunately have to look at the Gemerald posts.
Cheeky will it help you if I just made you a doublevoter today and gave up my vote completely? I’d be willing to do that even though I’m completely an IC now because of the fact that Gemerald think’s he’s hot shit with a “locked” scumread now when he’s actually really terrible at the game and can’t even read me, like there is a reason I have a script to literally hardcode it so I can’t read his posts. And that’s mostly on compulusion to read everything.

Like within my whole MS career, Gemerald is one of the most anti-town players I have ever played with and its like he’s not even improving or learning anything and in fact he’s getting worse. I don’t even now how that’s possible does he like not think before he posts because it really comes off that way.

But the fact he feel like he has a smoking gun about me probably locktowns him tbh. LUCKILY it makes me an IC just like NSG :D
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1471 (isolation #129) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1466, CheekyTeeky wrote:AA9 is posting elsewhere atm. If that slot doesn't contribute before EOD it's a scumclaim.

search.php?author_id=20422&sr=posts
I’m convinced.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1472 (isolation #130) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Alisae »

Also I say “locked” scumread because he doesn’t talk to his TRs that way.
It’s actually not very hidden because he feels “confident” about something and thats only confidence that shows up when you FoS someone.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1505 (isolation #131) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1503, Gammagooey wrote:If less than 2 of hyung/Penguin/northside/hiplop/arcangel/vecna actually show up again before deadline I'm seriously considering asking this game to just be abandoned, which is real fucking shitty considering that UT's a good setup designer and put a bunch of fucking effort into this and I'd really, really like to actually play through it, but I really don't want to try to 'play' through a game if it'll consistently be this many people not even bothering to show up and play it.
Yeah its shitty and I agree, I want to play this game through and its really fun so far.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1507 (isolation #132) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: AA9
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1523 (isolation #133) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1517, northsidegal wrote:confident townreads
penguinpower
why
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1543 (isolation #134) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1539, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol that's actually hilarious Gamma. I've stated more than once I don't want Tbone lynched today since he's being replaced. Being called a fool by you is a badge of honour I'll wear proudly.
this sounds hilarious
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1544 (isolation #135) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm advancing deadline 7 days to accommodate the need for replacements.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1579 (isolation #136) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1600 (isolation #137) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1601 (isolation #138) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Alisae »

I am going to get pocketted by LLD aren't I.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1607 (isolation #139) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1606, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I feel nauseous.
Mafiascum in 2018
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1616 (isolation #140) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

atleast LLD catches up faster then mastina.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1629 (isolation #141) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

no its not look how quickly me and LLD replaced in
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1640 (isolation #142) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't think scum!Pine resists so many wagons if they're on town.

pedit: HELLO HIPPY!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1642 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

town
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1646 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

his banner isn't even a mafia one
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1650 (isolation #145) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1647, Brian Skies wrote:Not everyone can be like you, Ali.
YES THEY CAN!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1651 (isolation #146) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

I MAY NOT BE GOOD AT MAFIA BUT I WON 3 MAFIA BANNERS
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1655 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah.
She's obvious town and being pushed by town!Gamma therefore she is town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1658 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1654, Pine wrote:I wasn't throwing a fit about the AA9 wagon until I read that ISO. It's a VERY clear lynchbait counterwagon, and the ease and rapidity with which it developed makes me pretty certain it was meant to deflect the momentum on either Reck or Mutant. Possibly both.
In post 1466, CheekyTeeky wrote:AA9 is posting elsewhere atm. If that slot doesn't contribute before EOD it's a scumclaim.

search.php?author_id=20422&sr=posts
Ellitell (2012): People who are active in all games save one are scum in said game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1659 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

AA9 isn't posting in this game but she is posting in other games.
That is scummy.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1668 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1665, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1659, Alisae wrote:AA9 isn't posting in this game but she is posting in other games.
That is scummy.

Grow brains. there is a difference.
I have lot to catch up in this game and the games that i have been active are small ones.

I am finishing my catch up during the weekend.
Are you going to give us something to look forward to or are you just going to leave us empty handed again :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1762 (isolation #151) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Alisae »

I wish LLD would finish catching up I for one enjoyed it but she just disappeared:(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1765 (isolation #152) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Alisae »

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1772 (isolation #153) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1771, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 458, Vecna wrote:is it studded with diamonds all along the black shaft?
In post 473, Vecna wrote:Is it a Laser-Raptor?
In post 474, Vecna wrote:Oh wait, those were obviously real, nm
Anyone who thinks I was too harsh calling him useless when he posted about getting engaged can read his next 3 posts on the next page and come to terms with it.
still better then Gamma tbh
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1774 (isolation #154) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Alisae »

(GEmerald not Gooey I <3 Gooey)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1799 (isolation #155) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Brian Skies is like my spirit animal this game.

But that'll probably only last until like, page 30 or so.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1805 (isolation #156) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1672, hiplop wrote:Reading it tonight! WIll be the most active player in the game mark my words
HIPPY THIS WAS TWO DAYS AGO
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1822 (isolation #157) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Alisae »

Wait Pine you have me as null/unsorted?
What’s up?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1824 (isolation #158) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Alisae »

Meh I think I’m pretty ez to read and tbh I don’t have much to add to the gamestate atm so I’m kinda just being fairly quiet.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1827 (isolation #159) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Alisae »

Okay sure
What has actually happened from the time between the 26th to me starting to post again?
I am kind of in the opinion that unless lurkers start posting content or replacements happen, there’s not really much that’s going on.
Like, I could try to read into Reck’s posting but I know its probably going to give me a headache, so even then, I have TRs to help sort that for me. Like that’s the only real notable thing that actually happened.

Not to mention yesterday I had a paranoia session with some scummers (which was really fun btw even though I had no idea what I was doing) and ever since I think since Thursday I’m been somewhat trying to spend energy for designing an offsite game (which was going to waste because it would be me staring at my monitor and coming up with ideas but no motivation to actually put that into writing)
Spoiler: More AtE please don’t read it you really don’t want to
No seriously, I’m spoiling this with a spoiler because you don’t need to read it, you really fucking don’t. It’s not about the game, and its not alignment indicative, and in fact I don’t even know why I’m posting it on a mafia game on ms.net nevertheless.
So only read it if you care about me as a person please?
And in general the last few days have been shitty for me consisting of the following thought:
“Am I going to overdose on sleeping pills?” Or something that really has no place in this thread, and this has been happening to me um a lot more often then it should be
And before you ask “are you okay?” I’ve been like this for years I think do I look ok?
And before you say “Go get professional help” thats something my dad calls me to tell me a lot ik its a thing that I should do but I really just never really want to

You can’t say I didn’t warn you.
But look, I don’t think I’m that good at mafia even though I have 3 banners, and I feel like the posts I have made said a lot about my alignment but /shrug at this point a flip would be really helpful
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1832 (isolation #160) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Alisae »

LLD I’m posting and watching the thread while you’re catching up its
A. Enjoyable
B. Helpful
C. Insightful
D. All of the above
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1834 (isolation #161) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Alisae »

That's included in a
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1849 (isolation #162) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1847, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: Arc

I'm tired, and don't really feel like reading through tonight.

p-edit

You can't vote to force replace a slot.
PP wolfy.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1852 (isolation #163) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1850, Firebringer wrote:Alisae if u change your avatar one more time during this game.
I am vote locking you forever
I was tempted to photoshop your growlithe, put some shades on it, flip it upside down, and have text on it say "Deal With It."
But I don't think that's a good idea.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1856 (isolation #164) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

PP I just want you to read through :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1858 (isolation #165) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ty PP <3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1861 (isolation #166) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think everyone here knows my top PL choice :3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1870 (isolation #167) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

What are your Reck and Cheeky concerns?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1918 (isolation #168) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1903, CheekyTeeky wrote:xRECKONERx
Gammagooey
T-Bone Lady Lambdadelta
Vecna
Vaxkiller
brassherald Alisae
----- Need to sort below
northsidegal
Pine
hiplop
Brian Skies
Gamma Emerald
hyung
------- Would lynch below
PenguinPower
mutantdevle
Firebringer
ArcAngel9
Vax I would lynch REEEEEEEEE
Gemerald is town but I would love to lynch it anyways REEEEEEEEE
Brian is probably town I think?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1921 (isolation #169) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1906, northsidegal wrote:
confident townreads

Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
Vaxkiller

townleans

Cheeky
T-Bone
Firebringer

penguinpower
hyung
Lady Lambdadelta

"too scummy to be scum"

mutantdevle
ArcAngel9 (?)

That leaves:
xRECKONERx
Pine
Firebringer
Vecna
Alisae
hiplop
Brian Skies
I want to lynch Vax REEEEEE
PP is a wolf REEEEEE
Me and Vecna are town REEEEE
I think Brian is town?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1922 (isolation #170) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

I reques an off-
oh wait
VOTE: Vax
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1984 (isolation #171) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1983, ArcAngel9 wrote:Scum lurking in my wagon. Get a life!

Why are we not lynching Cheeky?
VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9VOTE: AA9
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1985 (isolation #172) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Alisae »

Replace out or play the fucking game
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1986 (isolation #173) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:33 am

Post by Alisae »

Or just get fucking lynched I don’t care anymore
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1987 (isolation #174) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:35 am

Post by Alisae »

WAAAH I AM GETTING WAGONED
WAAAH I AM GETTING WAGONED
WAAAH CHEEKY IS SCUMMY AND I DON’T WANT TO SAY WAY (she’s obvtown btw)
WAAAH I AM FRUSTRATED AND SAD ABOUT WOLVES BEING ON MY WAGON
WAAAH I AM DOING NOTHING ABOUT THE FACT THAT I AM GETTING WAGONED.

Like don’t even fucking play you’re not doing anything thats fucking towny and you expect people to unvote you?
Like fucking do something its literally what everyone has been asking you to do all fucking game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1988 (isolation #175) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Alisae »

HELL YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE A VOTE PLACED ON CHEEKY IF YOU THINK SHE’S A WOLF.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1997 (isolation #176) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1995, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh good she does read. Ali she voted me, does that mean we town read her now? :lol:
Yes
UNVOTE:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1998 (isolation #177) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1999 (isolation #178) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Alisae »

You want to know the worst thing is,
I am starting to talk myself into believing that this is what AA9 thinks townplay is
except I don't care so...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2004 (isolation #179) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Alisae »

^^You can be a TR^^
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2005 (isolation #180) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2004, Alisae wrote:^^You can be a TR^^
@hyung
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2008 (isolation #181) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1338, Alisae wrote:You are terrible at mafia
Vax we talked about this
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2010 (isolation #182) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:01 am

Post by Alisae »

in all seriousness
Hyung put words to a lot of my feelings that were related to AA9 way back when I replaced in.
Me getting annoyed and irritated is also probably that slot being town aligned.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2038 (isolation #183) » Wed May 02, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2030, Pine wrote:
I request an official moderator vote count.
you just used up the last one :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2039 (isolation #184) » Wed May 02, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2035, Vaxkiller wrote:rofl, ok, and you have waiting this long?
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
guys?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2041 (isolation #185) » Wed May 02, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Alisae »

ur furry like a wolf
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2044 (isolation #186) » Wed May 02, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Alisae »

We were at 9 out of 10.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2088 (isolation #187) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: hyung
Baaah
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2089 (isolation #188) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Alisae »

Actually now I feel like this is wolfpine
Eh fuck it fuck me
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2091 (isolation #189) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Alisae »

I hate this game
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2095 (isolation #190) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Alisae »

<3 u Gammagooey
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2149 (isolation #191) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh hi Titus
(I just woke up and am kinda sleepy for usual greeting apologizes)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2157 (isolation #192) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2142, Gammagooey wrote:if you are not Pine, AND do not want LLD lynched, please let me know so I can try to vote someone who can actually get lynched today
she has me pocketted btw :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2158 (isolation #193) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

idunno her catchup seems really natural :/
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2173 (isolation #194) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2167, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Reck, Pine, Gammagooey, Cheeky, Firebringer, Alisae, Brian
This is um basically my townbloc including NSG and Vecna.

LLD why do you FoS Vecna?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2175 (isolation #195) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

its because I'm bad at mafia so I'm able to obvtown myself easily as town and obvscum myself easily as scum
its really wierd
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2177 (isolation #196) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Really because everytime I've seen wolf!Vecna it was
not very lurky and very powerwolfy
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2179 (isolation #197) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay well atleast he isn't a priority thats nice
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2187 (isolation #198) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2182, Vaxkiller wrote:Hyung is mostly pretty trolly, but some of his posts actually have some thought.
ok LLD I'm convinced on hyung now
VOTE: hyung
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2301 (isolation #199) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Alisae »