TheBrie (5):
ActionDan , Killthestory , callforjudgement , teacher , Hiraki
BlueBloodedToffee (1):
northsidestory
ceejayvinoya(1):
BlueBloodedToffee

Not voting (5):
Archwing, TheBrie , Fumuki , ceejayvinoya , Creature

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day One deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-29 20:23:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 749, Hiraki wrote:Yeah, and do you see how active I've been in the last 24 hours? Clearly no difference. Just ignore every fact to man like you've been doing.
wtf Hiraki...

I'm saying that you weren't active and then showed up in the moment that I mentioned you and was intending to push a wagon. Plus, even though you admit that TheBrie is lynchbait you before were still trying to get her lynched when I had already explained why it's better to let that to later in any case. Can you quote me saying that you're lurking
at this moment
?

If someone is suddenly shows up and start posting it don't has anything to do with when they weren't posting. I already called it off and agreed in hitting another slot for today, let's stop picking a fight....
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

I SHOWED UP BECAUSE I HAD ACCESS TO A COMPUTER. YOU CAN CLEARLY TELL THIS BECAUSE MY POSTS ARE LONGER, HAVE MULTIPLE QUOTES, AND MUCH DEEPER THINKING THAN ONE LINERS.

ARE YOU THIS DENSE?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 752, Hiraki wrote:I SHOWED UP BECAUSE I HAD ACCESS TO A COMPUTER. YOU CAN CLEARLY TELL THIS BECAUSE MY POSTS ARE LONGER, HAVE MULTIPLE QUOTES, AND MUCH DEEPER THINKING THAN ONE LINERS.

ARE YOU THIS DENSE?
H-here it i-is...the s-silent scream...!!
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

YEAH YOU HAVEN'T SAID THAT I'M LURKING RIGHT NOW BUT YOU SAID I WAS WHEN I WAS V/LA

THEN YOU SAY THAT I CAN'T PROVE THAT I WAS V/LA BECAUSE I WAS POSITING
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:02 am

Post by teacher »

In post 748, Fumuki wrote:I'll be not posting starting from tomorrow for around 2 days probably
I thought you promised a game solve around tomorrow. IF youre going away close to the deadline, want to share it now?

I honestly dont know what to make of you. Like I said, I appreciate you though. I hope you have an enjoyable 2 days doing that thing you do (vague reference to rando Tom Hanks movie....even I dunno).
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Killthestory »

dont be mean to fumumi please.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Killthestory »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=10131140#p10131140]post 726[/url], Hiraki"]In fact, the only scummy thing I mentioned in 700 was that she decided to invite and then not vote. TheBrie isn't scummy. She's dead weight that needs to replace out or eat rope before she becomes a Day 4 mislynch.[/quote]
how are you going to call fumuki dense, and then say something this blatantly ignorant el oh el.

just stop.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Fumuki »

I know you have now acess to a computer and before you hadn't . I'm talking about that we don't know if you had Wi-Fi acess all the time while in V/LA and simply didn't want to post more, and you not posting isn't the unique thing I appointed about you.

However I'll drop it here, okay, I surrender and was wrong. I'm taking my words back. Sorry.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:06 am

Post by teacher »

Mod - Can we get a 24 hour extension. Its been low activity til now. And I will be v/la this weekend, when the deadline may spur life. In general, Id love for any weekend deadline to kick to Mondays, as I will be V/LA "babysitting" most weekends. But the case is more exacerbated this particular weekend by the prods, prodges, and v/las so far. I say this with respectful acknowledgement of your prior position.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Killthestory »

if i get home and thebrie isnt a wagon im going to fucking explain in detail why every single one of you wolves is a scumfuck

im telling you right now wolves, if you dont vote thebrie, i will end this whole fucking game and destroy you before you even got going. stop testing my patience you chucklefucks, or i will end you.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:09 am

Post by teacher »

Wait, did Kill actually promise he would "explain in detail"?! (the interrobang needs to catch on more. And I just might have to get off the wagon to see it.)
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Killthestory »

im gonna stomp all over teacher when his wolf bud thebrie flips red.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 755, teacher wrote:
In post 748, Fumuki wrote:I'll be not posting starting from tomorrow for around 2 days probably
I thought you promised a game solve around tomorrow. IF youre going away close to the deadline, want to share it now?

I honestly dont know what to make of you. Like I said, I appreciate you though. I hope you have an enjoyable 2 days doing that thing you do (vague reference to rando Tom Hanks movie....even I dunno).
Oh, the game solving theory right...? Hm...I explained the rough idea in the spoiler of , but it was needed for one or two deepwolf direct a wagon on somewhere else, and principally Creature be scum forcing activity. If these requirements fulfilled, there was a reasonable chance of it being the scum plan and no matter the order we lynched them, we could win. Maybe there is the possibility of some scum too being a real lurker(not you Hiraki, seriously) and the mafia team isn't having enough resources to pull off any deep strategy. Anyway, with Creature town I'm not believing on even a bit of it anymore.

But I think I have a good suggestion to who we should lynch today, do you guys want to hear it?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Fumuki »

Oh no...TheBrie lynch again no...

please...even if she's scum I already explained that's better rather not do it...
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:17 am

Post by teacher »

In post 763, Fumuki wrote:But I think I have a good suggestion to who we should lynch today, do you guys want to hear it?
Never opposed to hearing things.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 764, Fumuki wrote:Oh no...TheBrie lynch again no...

please...even if she's scum I already explained that's better rather not do it...
this is ridiculous. we are here to lynch scum, not fuck around. i guarantee thebrie flips a wolf, so im not lynching anywhere else for "muh info."
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Fumuki »

We should seriously lynch...NSS.

Yeah, unexpected? Probably. I didn't mention it before because I was letting it go to get her guard down honestly. If she wanted to lurk I wanted to give her the impression we were going let it and focus somewhere else. Well...now I'm with a clear intent of lynching the slot.

One of NSS tactic as scum is exactly let town eat itself when they're not focusing on her, she'll not meddle too much and wants to avoid attention. Exactly what she has been doing. Her V/LA from what I remember ended around April 21, we're still here but she didn't "catch-up". You know...I feel really bad doing it, because I recognize there's the small possibility of her having a special reason however it's especially hard to believe when she did post
content
elsewhere.

Look at her most recent posts, it honestly don't sound anything like town!NSS at all. Town!North is from what I've seen the kind of player that even when gives a little lurk, come back to the game and start pointing out relevant things (a good bunch), questioning and setting her suspect and her reasons to suspect. Now look at this:
In post 554, northsidestory wrote: VOTE: bbt
one of the worst votes so far, feel better here than any current wagons.
Aside from that little question to Action, for us to get anything from her we needed to ask, and she isn't following anything in BBT, just because "his vote is the worst". When I ask her why BBT is suspicious she says that she would post in the night a depth-analysis (which she didn't and posted elsewhere) and that a few of her reads weren't sure on (what makes easy to NSS says she changed of opinion if she needs to get on a new wagon or change her reads). She's
prod dodging
(what's way more alarming than lurking) for a long time now, and staying under the radar of everyone. Again, exactly as Scum!North can play like. Here a quote from her in Open 701 (NSS is scum):
Spoiler:
like before, i'm gonna let town self-destruct for a while here. i think i'm in a good position, so far.
Open 701 game link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=74021

She has a lot of town games in her wiki, those you can check yourself and see how she's usually way more assertive. I feel pretty terrible pushing again a wagon on someone but in this one I opened everything to you guys. No extra theories, nothing hidden. NSS, I'm extremely sorry if I'm wrong and I'll apologize on post-game however...I think you're scum. It's the most strong scum read I had until now and I waited and waited to see how it developed.

Yes, for me NSS is scum. I definitely think so.
VOTE: Northsidestory
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Fumuki »

By the way the above is a serious wagon, and although I'll be offline for the next 2 days probably, I hope you guys believe in it and push this on. She too will probably become active and start defending herself and she's pretty good at it...however...I wouldn't drop the wagon. The chances of Scum!North here are simply TOO high.

And principally KTS, holy shit men...drop the TheBrie wagon for now, you know that her wagon isn't being redirected by scum and I already explained four or three times how it's better to lynch her later anyway.

Today we definitely should lynch NSS.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:47 am

Post by teacher »

Thanks for the case Fumuki-san, and happy travels. This is a wagon I could join. What say you CFJ?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Fumuki »

Thanks teacher...

Hm...what will CFJ say I wonder...
northsidestory
northsidestory
Townie
northsidestory
Townie
Townie

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:15 am

Post by northsidestory »

:roll:
just my luck to show up when people are mentioning me, but i'm here now.
activity is nai for me. sorry for not putting in as much effort as i should have. it's hard to keep up with this game.

does anyone actually care for my notes and thoughts as i reread or should i just keep that to myself and post notes when i'm done?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 771, northsidestory wrote::roll:
just my luck to show up when people are mentioning me, but i'm here now.
activity is nai for me. sorry for not putting in as much effort as i should have. it's hard to keep up with this game.

does anyone actually care for my notes and thoughts as i reread or should i just keep that to myself and post notes when i'm done?
I- I knew it...I don't feel like push you but I'll...

You say activity is NAI for you and I agree, you sometimes lurk in the games. The problem here is that it's already been
7 days
, you have been prod dodging and you didn't point out anything relevant like you usually do when you come to the game. And well, it's pretty good timing to show up now NSS...

Hmm...your thoughts? Well, we would probably appreciate it. Mainly understanding your suspicious on BBT...
northsidestory
northsidestory
Townie
northsidestory
Townie
Townie

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:36 am

Post by northsidestory »

i mean, it's unfortunate that i just decided to check the thread right after you accused me of lurking

if i was scum i'd probably just keep lurking it out to dodge that exact accusation

this game has been incredibly hard to get into though.

bbt's posts seem like he's forcing his pushes on people to look busy more than he's actually interested in sorting them. i feel like was going after low-hanging fruit without reasons that i'd actually consider scummy. and i'm not impressed with his contributions to the game since then. i get the same read of trying to look busy from . this is by no means comprehensive but bbt is one of the first people that really pinged me.

i'll post my notes as i catch up then, but it might be slower pausing and formatting my thoughts.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

I agree with your initial thoughts on BBT. I believe his current postings have redeemed him.

Return to “Completed Open Games”