Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Archwing »

@teacher, if you're here i'd like to talk to you. otherwise i'm gonna keep reading from where i'm at.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Killthestory »

information lynches are fucking stupid lmao. please never mention that again. your job is to hit scum, not get infirmation from an obvtown mislynch.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Archwing »

btw who is northsidestory? they keep saying "if you know me" with an april 2018 join date.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:18 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 782, Killthestory wrote:fumuki nss and creature + actiondan are locktown
creature is the only locktown out of the 4 here. sorry m8
GTKAS
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Fumuki »

Unexpectedly I woke up and still didn't lose internet conection (I'm going to meme if someone think that it's "suspicious"). Let's scream around here a little more...

Hm...let's see what you guys posted...
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:22 am

Post by teacher »

@Kill: in case you haven’t noticed, I play with explanations not insults. So you say I’m level 0? Ok. Give me the level one course.

Explain why 891 isnt fatal? Why CFJ’s attempt to start a second Brie wagon, and need to be persuaded off it even to you, sn’t very anti-meta if bussing? For the love of god reason with me. Or don’t, because you can’t, and are the scum I suspect.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:26 am

Post by teacher »

In post 925, Archwing wrote:@teacher, if you're here i'd like to talk to you. otherwise i'm gonna keep reading from where i'm at.
Arch I’m on mobile in subway. Desktop in any 30
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 916, Archwing wrote: Fumiki,
CFJ is arguably one of the better players on this list
, IMO. I think CFJ is very aware of strategies, he's apart of the NRG, and
I think both his town/scum play would be elevated of that of a "normal" player
, such as myself.
What i'm getting at, is that you think if he was bussing in this scenario
, that he would've waited longer? I think this would be a great time for scum!CFJ to move purely on the WIFOM of it. regardless, i keep reading on.
ARCH, MY BUDDY, TELL ME, ARE YOU READING THE POSTS? ANSWER HONESTLY.

You say that CFJ is one of the best players on the list and his play as town is elevated compared to a normal player? I too think so, that's way that wall full of holes was exactly made only to cast shade, do you think that town!CFJ would have done the mistakes he made?

READ .

"is that you think if he was bussing in this cenario"

WTF, HE'S NOT BUSSING, HE'S TRYING OT MISLYNCH, WHERE I SAID HE IS BUSSING WTFFF

Give me a good reason in 5 minutes to not put you and CFJ in the same team trying to missrep things here.

That wall is completely full of bs if you analyze closely and after I pointed it out he SWITCHED THE TOPIC TO ONLY MY THEORY, because he knows that there's no excuse to that.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 927, Archwing wrote:btw who is northsidestory? they keep saying "if you know me" with an april 2018 join date.
CAN I MEME IT?

CAN I?

GIVE ME PERMISSION.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Archwing »

cool cool. thanks teacher.

kinda midway through the page 20's (24-28ish) you and fumiki had a lot of (seemingly) productive back and forth. asking for cases, whatnot.

can you pinpoint a moment/page/area where you saw scum!fumiki?

also, how would you think about scum!CFJ?

pedit: BEEP BEEP BEPP FUMIKI ATE TRAIN WATCH OUT.

first, i ain't your buddy, pal.

any chance you can summarize 729? ugh w/e give me like 15 mins and i'll read it. I hate bolded caps locked shit. gotta run out, i'll be back and i'll read your case. i promise.
GTKAS
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 934, Archwing wrote:
any chance you can summarize 729?
ugh w/e give me like 15 mins and i'll read it. I hate bolded caps locked shit. gotta run out, i'll be back and i'll read your case. i promise.
Let me see if I understand something here Arch: You actually didn't read my reply to CFJ grotesque wall but you're soft defending him?

There's no "summary" of #729. How do you reply to that CFJ wall without writing a mini long post yourself...
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 934, Archwing wrote:I hate bolded caps locked shit.
which i already said how I had a hard time reading your walls when you went super aggressive posting w/e. i'm gonna read it now.

I defend because I know a little bit of CFJ meta. You, i know nothing. I know CFJ is a logical player. I really enjoy his style of play. I can't do it myself, but I like playing with it.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:47 am

Post by Archwing »

what is 729 even? you're just shouting shit at teacher cause they wanna lynch thebrie? come on.
GTKAS
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Killthestory »

cj is a good lynch.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Archwing »

here's where I'm at:

i'm never lynching CFJ or creature or KTS today. plain and simple. I want their reads around tomorrow.

if I'm lynching in the lurker pool, i'd look at CJ probably. (not total lurker, but not that active either)

if i'm lynching in the active players, it's probably between fumiki and thebrie, but this last category is where i need to refine my reads the most.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Archwing »

and @fumiki,

I'm not wall-post-responding to CFJ's 608, or 806 for that matter. deal with it.
GTKAS
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 937, Archwing wrote:what is 729 even? you're just shouting shit at teacher cause they wanna lynch thebrie? come on.
I linked the wrong post, my bad. Correct one is and I didn't was screaming there. You didn't read maybe because of simply not reading the walls Arch.

BE HONEST.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 940, Archwing wrote:and @fumiki,

I'm not wall-post-responding to CFJ's 608, or 806 for that matter. deal with it.
It's okay, I already pointed out in #812 why that thing is the proof that we should lynch CFJ.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Archwing »

i don't do well with wall posts. i try, but i get disengaged due to bad formatting etc. which is why i enjoy CFJ's wall posts. they're one of few that i can get through.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Archwing »

just to be crystal clear, Fumuki, thebrie is 100% locktown for you? that's the tldr i get from 812, which cracks the foundation of CFJ's trio-of-scum theory.
GTKAS
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 944, Archwing wrote:just to be crystal clear, Fumuki, thebrie is 100% locktown for you? that's the tldr i get from 812, which cracks the foundation of CFJ's trio-of-scum theory.
CFJ "trio-of-scum" theory...? Hm...there's four scums in this setup and I only did put CFJ and CJ together...

TheBrie isn't lock town to me, I'm willing to lynch her latter (the best day would be d3 because catching scum that's not a lynch bait in d3 is almost truly impossible with a 4:5 rate if we don't hit scum in d1 or d2).
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Fumuki »

Therefore, intending to lynch TheBrie in d3 either will:

1. Make mafia kill themselves and it becomes a 3:5 ratio where town gets some control of day time and the probability of hitting scum is high, afterwards progressing to 2:4

2. If she's scum (what I don't really believe), she gets lynched without scum buddies can defend her because EVERYONE BY NOW, said that they're suspect of TheBrie and voted her. If someone backs away in d3 just fricking lynch the guy.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:30 am

Post by teacher »

In post 934, Archwing wrote:can you pinpoint a moment/page/area where you saw scum!fumiki?
No, I honestly cant. It was always a possibility in my mind that gradually turned into a probability. Please note that for all links after the first bullet below, Fumuki has probably provided an answer that you can find in his iso near the same postnumbers, but I found his defenses to be an incomprehensible wordsalad (or, for the UK amongst us, a dogs breakfast).
  • From my start , I am suspicious of Fumuki. That's because the playstyle can only be two things: A genuine gamesolver or an active misdirector.
[*]Genuine gamesolvers share their own info for the wisdom of the commons to assess, whereas active misdirectors only throw shade. As I note, through , Fumuki is really only doing the latter. (he towns people, including CFJ 3+ times, but is also hopping votes and suspicions).
[*]His interactions with Kill starting at through make him one of my most-active suspects. The cop thing and brie in Kill's list seems purely manufactured. The desire for explanation for Kill's reads is real and repeated. But its still real when Fumuki suddenly hops off the wagon as soon as it hits L-2 (see ). (Fumuki also did his again last night).
[*]Likewise, , , and bug me. He wants a case on Brie, but he doesnt want it to come from him. Again, misdirecting.
[*]Thus, I think you misread our interactions in the 600-700 range. At this point Im actively sussing him (see ), and trying to draw information from him so I shade my read later in the hopes of cooperation and put up as well. I view the effort as successful: In (if not earlier), Fumuki starts pushing a Hiraki wagon, and explains it as (1) Hiraki lurking, (2) Hiraki+KTS=scumteam, and LATER (3) Hiraki offering more associatives . I point out that 1 and 3 are contradictory. Fumiki's answer is unpersuasive. .

Thats my scum!Fumaki case. But after last night, I am fully persuaded that there is either a (KTS Fumaki) team or an (CFJ CeeJay) team. So I want to flip one of the team that I find scummier. If KTS is scum, scum needs to kill Fumaki in order to avoid auto. If KTS is village, tomorrow's lynch is guaranteed scum.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:32 am

Post by teacher »

EBWOP
In post 934, Archwing wrote:can you pinpoint a moment/page/area where you saw scum!fumiki?
No, I honestly cant. It was always a possibility in my mind that gradually turned into a probability. Please note that for all links after the first bullet below, Fumuki has probably provided an answer that you can find in his iso near the same postnumbers, but I found his defenses to be an incomprehensible wordsalad (or, for the UK amongst us, a dogs breakfast).
  • From my start , I am suspicious of Fumuki. That's because the playstyle can only be two things: A genuine gamesolver or an active misdirector.
  • Genuine gamesolvers share their own info for the wisdom of the commons to assess, whereas active misdirectors only throw shade. As I note, through , Fumuki is really only doing the latter. (he towns people, including CFJ 3+ times, but is also hopping votes and suspicions).
  • His interactions with Kill starting at through make him one of my most-active suspects. The cop thing and brie in Kill's list seems purely manufactured. The desire for explanation for Kill's reads is real and repeated. But its still real when Fumuki suddenly hops off the wagon as soon as it hits L-2 (see ). (Fumuki also did his again last night).
  • Likewise, , , and bug me. He wants a case on Brie, but he doesnt want it to come from him. Again, misdirecting.
  • Thus, I think you misread our interactions in the 600-700 range. At this point Im actively sussing him (see ), and trying to draw information from him so I shade my read later in the hopes of cooperation and put up as well. I view the effort as successful: In (if not earlier), Fumuki starts pushing a Hiraki wagon, and explains it as (1) Hiraki lurking, (2) Hiraki+KTS=scumteam, and LATER (3) Hiraki offering more associatives . I point out that 1 and 3 are contradictory. Fumiki's answer is unpersuasive. .
Thats my scum!Fumaki case. But after last night, I am fully persuaded that there is either a (KTS Fumaki) team or an (CFJ CeeJay) team. So I want to flip one of the team that I find scummier. If KTS is scum, scum needs to kill Fumaki in order to avoid auto. If KTS is village, tomorrow's lynch is guaranteed scum.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:37 am

Post by teacher »

In post 939, Archwing wrote:here's where I'm at:

i'm never lynching CFJ or creature or KTS today. plain and simple. I want their reads around tomorrow.

if I'm lynching in the lurker pool, i'd look at CJ probably. (not total lurker, but not that active either)

if i'm lynching in the active players, it's probably between fumiki and thebrie, but this last category is where i need to refine my reads the most.
OK. I find this quite interesting.

@Northside (player) and @BBT - please react as well.

My preferred lynches, in order, are Kill, (Fumuki/CJ). Im not voting outside those three - they provide the most info.

Return to “Completed Open Games”