Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:03 am

Post by brassherald »

I honestly did not know the context of this, while I am following the game to make sure it is fun and no rules are being broken, I am not trying to solve this game, and honestly have not followed every post to follow a tone of perhaps joking or not. Just remember to have fun here, please.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

@mod v/la untill Monday

Noted, it will be in tonight's vote count.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

I will try to get sme things going today and will probably post tomorrow and Thursday.

No chance I will be there on Firday and Staruday, though. No clue about Sunday but I have a bad feeling.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:12 am

Post by AP »

In post 1298, the worst wrote:Neither of you are
stupid
sexy you're just
tackling
cracking this
game
nut very differently. Hug it out.
I fixed that for you. I also tweaked the post number a little, because I like my figures perfectly rounded. :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:20 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1303, AP wrote:
In post 1298, the worst wrote:Neither of you are
stupid
sexy you're just
tackling
cracking this
game
nut very differently. Hug it out.
I fixed that for you. I also tweaked the post number a little, because I like my figures perfectly rounded. :P
omg even if you shoot me
I still love you :lol:
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:28 am

Post by ruru »

In post 1279, UglyDuck wrote:1) ruru. Huge change of mind on this I know. Whatever, hold it against me. content plus ideas about vig claim tactics (regardless of their usefulness) seem super Towny.
I'm not sure what to think about this

On the surface I kind of want to sr this but I guess can see from someone who hasn't played with me before why my earlier, less serious posts were less town-indicative than my more recent ones. (Compared to the people I have played with before, where me not being a nervous wreck is probably the strongest towntell)

So umm

What makes you think I didn't pick a setup without a vig and then push the D1 viglynch idea to PR hunt?
2) Math - at this point I just don't see why skum would put themselves out at much as much as they have been. At first it was whatever, talky-talky, but now it has been more directed. Personal Predisposition- I don't like when players reference other games, but outside of that.. just everything seems to be towny. Obv a flip will show more, but I don't see a point in even considering this today.
Could you skim this (his most recent scumgame last I checked) and tell me if it's still AI for Md? Like I'm not asking you to sr him but I feel like posting a lot / directing town and posting in favor of mechanically correct town play are both NAI for him so there should be other reasons if you're strongly tring him
3) TW - Pretty much the same as Math. The bummer set up would be if it was TW!Math because we all would just lose. But still, don't see a point in considering this before a flip.
But
why
? Is the appearance of high effort town-indicative, especially when the player is experienced?

What do you think of TW opposing the viglynch idea?

You recently said TW was acting defensive, and that scum are more likely to be defensive than town, and implied that his defense was fallacious. Did that damage your TR of him at all?
Tomorrow - whatever, we can re-evaluate i guess, but I just don't get it today.
This feels a bit hedgy. Do you think we will likely have more information on live!Oxy tomorrow, compared to any other player in the game?
3) Skitter - The perfect middle. Makes me lean skummy, but null for today.
What do you think about her suggesting vig should shoot without the target claiming?
1) Draynth - While I feel Skum would normally be more apparent when so many drivers are present in the game, I can't get over the timing of their reactions. Everytime they come up in conversation they then come into the game. I suppose this is what lazy town would do as well, but just their overall demeanor feels off.
Isn't this also a bit true of you though? (But, I do agree)

Like I don't really like that there was a big post promised on Md+TW and I had to ask about it a few times after the wagon on you died down
2) ofhrz - There is just skum here. pushed me super hard - like forever. Has literally found every avenue, even ones I haven't responded in, to find skum reads on me. The fact that (shame to point admitted), their skum pool equals exactly the people lurking thus far in the game is super skummy. And also, the vote me, unvote me, vote me again thing just feels skummy. If it was one, and then a stay, that would be one thing, but to jump off to jump back on when there is another wagon just feels like skum trying to make a TvT wagon scenario.
What do you think about my reasoning in ? In particular, ofrhz defending Oxy
3) Sunshine - There whole bit with me felt off. The response felt off. Them pinging me on whatever the eff "laser theory" is was also weird. Still don't really get it, but it doesn't matter... D1 reads area D1 reads. You get them how you get them. To call them out in their fashion seems over aggressive from an otherwise non-aggressive player.
I keep going back and forth between "scum probably wouldn't do this" and "this is scum LAMISTing" on him

Like his first posts were clearly designed to let me know he'd read my meta for example

His tone sometimes reminds me of scum!me

I kind of want to see him use his vote more tbh...
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1231, Oxy wrote:On skitter: One thing I kept coming back to in that dialogue you had with skitter earlier was the discussion of MKUltra. You guys brought it up simultaneously, and that was kind of cute. It flowed from the conversation, but then it went on forever. And neither of you were really trying to prove a hard meta argument based on the game. So what was the point? - Actually, my real question is, have you and skitter debriefed mkultra before? Or was this the first time?
He repped out and in post I wasn't sure how much he'd been following along, and while math was still alive in 1859, MKUltra was still ongoing and I couldn't talk about it.

From my POV, MKultra went omething like:

Spoiler:
-> MAth's in a hydra with impede, and Math's etnrance is horribly LAMIST. I call him out on that and he agrees with me that he can undrstand that but brushes it away by saying it's his first time playing multiball in forever or something.

-> Math makes a post shortly thereafter basically telling people not to worry too much if the other guy in the hydra is scummy, and that math would pick up the slack if that guy ever fails to produce content. This basically read to me as pre-emptively defending against scumreads on the other guy that hadn't happened yet, and basically telling people not to care if the other guy did scummy things. I calll him out on that too and he basically brushes it away, calls on self-meta to defend himself, and very subtly misreps by argument and moves the goalposts to defend against something more innocuous that I wasn't accusing him of. This is basically where the scumread came from, like his first ~5 posts of the game

-> shortly thereafter, they rep out. Before they do, math makes a readlist on everyone, and his read on me was gross. This was the nail-in-the-coffin on this read, and I was basically never getting talked out of scum!math at that point

-> nobody else saw what I was seeing so I just kept on saying very, very loudly that math's slot was scum without really pushing it until enough people agreed with me to lynch the slot like two days later. And people were like, townreading the troll and I think the lynch only went through cuz both opposing scum were on it cuz the cw was a member of the opposing scumteam.

In post 1237, Oxy wrote:@mathdino maybe you are getting worse? ;P

uglyduck is not scum. I'm pretty confident on that one. I really don't see where the scum reads were coming from. at all.
Then :facepalm: why :facepalm: did :facepalm: you :facepalm: vote :facepalm: there?
In post 1244, Mathdino wrote:remember that he witnessed the falls of drixx and skitter, and me telling skitter she spewed too much
i think town-him... idk learns the lesson second-hand?

while scum-him isn't careful about spewing/not spewing his role

so ofrhz is a high equity vigshot
I basically think the opposoite, that he saw softing vt by mistake put me in the lynchpool for at least somewhat mechanical reasons, and I feel ike scum would be more survivalistic: Like not say they'd self-vote at L-1, and like, not be cool wiht being in a vig-pool, and like, not soft VT when that would put them in the lynchpool.

Like I think scum would try to avoid doing things they know this playerlist would put them in a vig/lynch pool over.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1306, skitter30 wrote:I basically think the opposoite, that he saw softing vt by mistake put me in the lynchpool for at least somewhat mechanical reasons, and I feel ike scum would be more survivalistic: Like not say they'd self-vote at L-1, and like, not be cool wiht being in a vig-pool, and like, not soft VT when that would put them in the lynchpool.

Like I think scum would try to avoid doing things they know this playerlist would put them in a vig/lynch pool over.
except that exact behaviour from you is what put you as a locktownread for me because i determined it was outside of your scumrange
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

I don't think Oxy is scum here tbh,

Ofrhz tunnel isn't really there (although I agree with reasoning), but that TW tunnel hits all the right notes.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 1255, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 1086, Mohab500 wrote:I know I am replacing out but I thinm tw is scum or at the very least, tw vs oxy is not tvt
I am new to the forum... but like this can't be considered "acceptable" right...?

I missed that one before, I'm going to consult with Assemblerotws about if action needs to be taken, but, for future reference, the last post in the game you should make is the one asking for a replace out.
I hate this post.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

It's probably nothing but I dislike it more than his readlists.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:05 am

Post by the worst »

I think UgD has a lot of onions.
Maybe hasnt read a lot of wiki stuff or talked through with a lot ot MS people
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 1178, skitter30 wrote:@scioness: I think your entry was bad. You have like one post that I like. neither of these are enough for me to sort you confidentally either way right now. I think part of the problem is that I haven't super been here, and you haven't super been here. If you're town, I think I'll be able to see that like I did last time when you start posting more content and contributing more. IE I think you'll become more readable to me if you post more content, and you haven't really done anything scummy enough for me to jump on that today before you catch up.

You're, as a whole, like somewhere between null and nullscum but I think I can get a better read with more content so I'm just kinda waiting for that to happen.

Basically what I'm saying is that I like the one post and it's town-indicative, and I also dislike your entrance and I'm waiting for more from you to firm up this read. Liking one post doesn't mean I townread you.
i'm pretty sure I have seen you have a townlean on me in one of your most current readlists. but yeah sure, it can wait.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 1311, the worst wrote:I think UgD has a lot of onions.
Maybe hasnt read a lot of wiki stuff or talked through with a lot ot MS people
onions are onions to me. explain to me please?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:10 am

Post by the worst »

He is very confident but regularly wrong (or at least waving the 'unpopular onion' flag without justification)

Sajj who is scum, who are we lynching today?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

1255 screams LAMIST at me in the very wrong way, not much about onions.

I'm nowhere near being fully caught up but i'd lynch in {sunshine, ud, ofrhz} preferring ofrhz right now.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:14 am

Post by the worst »

Do you see any of those as pairs?

Also iirc UD is the only other one sring sunshine?--why do you wanna lynch there?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

he had some good effort early but sort of disappeared. and now it's some complaining and beging upset for extensive amount of time. i believe he said it's not his first game so those things seem more like excuses to post less.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:23 am

Post by ofrhz »

I'm starting to see a pattern here...
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 1318, ofrhz wrote:I'm starting to see a pattern here...
?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:33 am

Post by ofrhz »

Who would you vote for in your lynchpool
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

explain the pattern and read what i wrote thanks a lot
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:38 am

Post by ofrhz »

oh yeah missed that, my bad

There are some weird interactions between you, UD, and Sunshine, and I'm starting to think 2 of you three are scum.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

dude i have no interactions with either of them
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Oxy »

sajj is right about that - at least through 626.

She never spoke directly to either of them up through that post, and she only mentioned sunshine once in a read list in post

Return to “Completed Open Games”