Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1641, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So Hiraki talk to me about why Grey was on this list … inquiring minds want to hear your thought process.
That was one of those Hiraki wanted to toss the salad sort of hedges. Not a very good one in hindsight
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1649, Piplup wrote:Like, if you are really going to leave, thanks for being a member here...but

You are obviously still watching the site closely, so your message and appeal is complete bunk.
what's the point of being a dick here eh??????????
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1626, StefanB wrote:Cheeky tomorrow is planned.
You know popcorn?
No? Is it on the Wiki?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Saudade »

in my first scum game my partner put my night action for me... so its possible
also what is this ascetic role(?(
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

Ascetic means immune to any action other than killing for the most part. It’s actually a bit more wordy in the legal sense but that’s the usual net result.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 1641, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1484, Saudade wrote:in retrospect you two should be voting each other since both of you are wrong.
BTW this is another reason why I don’t trust Saud even if he is Town. He’s supposedly got his vote on scum (aka me) but instead of saying “you should be lynching scum” he wants them to cross vote.

--
In post 1430, StefanB wrote:If MoI is town, then his reads and his observationskills suck since the hammer. If Grey is town, he hasn't voted scum since the hammer.
Hey Stefan … so how do you know Grey hasn’t voted scum since the hammer hmmm?

Also I’ve noticed your softclaiming all Day. There are a limited amount of roles that make sense for what you suggest and the two at the front of my mind CANNOT clear Saud which is why your fishing has looked like scum searching for the missing Town blocker. So nah … my observation skills don’t suck.
In post 1436, StefanB wrote:I mean the reason for scum to claim tracker and cost to endgame, it exist.
So your theory is I’m a scum information role that sees an obviously fake Town information claim and immediately counter-claims it BEFORE letting any actual Town information roles do so? Walk me through that.
In post 1436, StefanB wrote:I mean the reason for scum to claim tracker and cost to endgame, it exist.
Um again nope. My theory was scum was afraid of a PROTECTIVE role. Like … I don’t know … a Jailkeeper who jailed me Night 1. That you keep trying to suggest Watcher is my theory also bolstered why I still think you could be scum … clear misrepresentation.
In post 1459, StefanB wrote:MoI real talk, so even if Saudade was confirmed town, you would be lynching here, do I understand that right?
Of course not. Duh. I wanted to impress upon Grey how much I don’t want the possibility of Town’s fate being in his hands since scum is NEVER killing him if he is Town.

--
In post 1431, Hiraki wrote:PoE pool is Stefan, Grey, Gamma - after Implosion
So Hiraki talk to me about why Grey was on this list … inquiring minds want to hear your thought process.

--
That was a sweet irony for both of them fosibg each other if their lynch on me is "wrong"
god cant you read
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1453, Nexus wrote:
Votecount 3.2:

CheekyTeeky (2)
- StefanB, Hiraki
StefanB (2)
- GreyICE, MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion (1)
- Saudade
Hiraki (1)
- CheekyTeeky

Not voting (3)
- Gamma Emerald, Prism, Piplup

Day 3 now begins. With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline at 8pm on Monday 7th May 2018 (expired on 2018-05-07 20:00:00)

Still searching for a Gamma Emerald replacement.
For the moment, assuming Grey and MoI are town,

The three potential teams I would see are
StephanB and Saudade
Hiraki and Saudade
StephanB and Cheeky Teeky
And Hiraki and Cheeky Teeky

Oddly enough my top scumreads are Stephan and Hiraki but they don’t make sense together. They only make sense with one of Saudade and Cheeky Teeky which is really weird.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

And yes that’s really four and four is not three but I am having trouble narrowing it down from there.

Prism and Piplup are imho obvTown just having trouble sorting the rest and finding who was buddying me and who is genuine
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 432, Prism wrote:
In post 219, Cheetory6 wrote:I was wrong gamma is town
):
This is a weird progression to me. It looks like it's spurred by Gamma's #215 and #218, which I didn't really feel were of note. Can you walk through this more?
In post 415, implosion wrote:It's impossible to understand flavor's play without some knowledge of his meta. He does things in a very intentionally arbitrary way and makes a point to be inconsistent in certain regards.

His scum motivation here, if he's scum, is simply to try to emulate his meta. He's screwing around with the claim-backtrack-differentclaim shenanigans to try to get people to think in the back of their heads that this isn't something he'd do as scum, even though his sig is very explicit that he'll do pretty much anything as scum.

In a sense, his existence in a game is -EV for town in the same way that creature's is +EV for town.
This seems off to me. You're thinking of this in terms of expected outcomes/values already. Do you feel as though the backtrack on the claim is more likely as scum?

Right now this post is more suggesting to me that he'd stop at the claim level; fakeclaiming an investigative Day 1 is already a very risky move that sets the pace for the rest of the game. If he's trying to be bold and be a thrillseeker as scum, he'd already found it in the claim. His posting very much reads impulsive and egostroking rather than calculating EVs. I'm not really comfortable calling him scum for it, as difficult to work with as it is. From your perspective though, I feel like this is a statement on possible motivation with little focus on the likelihood of each, and I don't like it.

I'm also not really a big fan of your CoA read-they've asked questions and given passable reads, but from what I see they haven't followed up on the questions and engaged with them further. This is the definition of surface-level activity for me; there's no clear cognition going on afterwards.

VOTE: Cult

I feel like this game reminds me a lot of GreyICE's play in Miss List; there's a lesser focus on townreads and more just burning the scum as he thinks he's found them. I'm not familiar with his scum MO so feel free to slap me.
In post 390, Erika Furudo wrote:Actually
now that I think about it.
I like this
VOTE: Prism
idunno I think they would have more stances then Gamma is town and I feel like this could easily be the coasting lurking deepwolf here.
This implies a familiarity with my play-I have two questions about this. 1) Why would you expect more stances than Gamma town, given what you have seen of me? 2) Does the feeling about my being a lurking scum also come from meta, or is it a broader statement of "someone is, I guess it's them"?

For the record, at the time I made that post, I had briefly skimmed the first 4 pages of the game more than 24 hours prior, before I even replaced in and got my role PM. I was hoping to tackle the game the next day but if your definition of "coasting" is "replaced in and then didn't catch up in a day" I'm also curious as to why.
In post 401, Gamma Emerald wrote:idunno I've played with Prism!scum three times total and like I think that kinda resembles what I've seen of his scumplay
Will revisit at a later date; not really as concerned about this one right now.
I have a really hard time believing Prism makes this post as scum. I have seen Prism scum and this is just not it. Having played with Prism he would just not bring more attention to Cult there
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 432, Prism wrote:
In post 219, Cheetory6 wrote:I was wrong gamma is town
):
This is a weird progression to me. It looks like it's spurred by Gamma's #215 and #218, which I didn't really feel were of note. Can you walk through this more?
In post 415, implosion wrote:It's impossible to understand flavor's play without some knowledge of his meta. He does things in a very intentionally arbitrary way and makes a point to be inconsistent in certain regards.

His scum motivation here, if he's scum, is simply to try to emulate his meta. He's screwing around with the claim-backtrack-differentclaim shenanigans to try to get people to think in the back of their heads that this isn't something he'd do as scum, even though his sig is very explicit that he'll do pretty much anything as scum.

In a sense, his existence in a game is -EV for town in the same way that creature's is +EV for town.
This seems off to me. You're thinking of this in terms of expected outcomes/values already. Do you feel as though the backtrack on the claim is more likely as scum?

Right now this post is more suggesting to me that he'd stop at the claim level; fakeclaiming an investigative Day 1 is already a very risky move that sets the pace for the rest of the game. If he's trying to be bold and be a thrillseeker as scum, he'd already found it in the claim. His posting very much reads impulsive and egostroking rather than calculating EVs. I'm not really comfortable calling him scum for it, as difficult to work with as it is. From your perspective though, I feel like this is a statement on possible motivation with little focus on the likelihood of each, and I don't like it.

I'm also not really a big fan of your CoA read-they've asked questions and given passable reads, but from what I see they haven't followed up on the questions and engaged with them further. This is the definition of surface-level activity for me; there's no clear cognition going on afterwards.

VOTE: Cult

I feel like this game reminds me a lot of GreyICE's play in Miss List; there's a lesser focus on townreads and more just burning the scum as he thinks he's found them. I'm not familiar with his scum MO so feel free to slap me.
In post 390, Erika Furudo wrote:Actually
now that I think about it.
I like this
VOTE: Prism
idunno I think they would have more stances then Gamma is town and I feel like this could easily be the coasting lurking deepwolf here.
This implies a familiarity with my play-I have two questions about this. 1) Why would you expect more stances than Gamma town, given what you have seen of me? 2) Does the feeling about my being a lurking scum also come from meta, or is it a broader statement of "someone is, I guess it's them"?

For the record, at the time I made that post, I had briefly skimmed the first 4 pages of the game more than 24 hours prior, before I even replaced in and got my role PM. I was hoping to tackle the game the next day but if your definition of "coasting" is "replaced in and then didn't catch up in a day" I'm also curious as to why.
In post 401, Gamma Emerald wrote:idunno I've played with Prism!scum three times total and like I think that kinda resembles what I've seen of his scumplay
Will revisit at a later date; not really as concerned about this one right now.
I have a really hard time believing Prism makes this post as scum. I have seen Prism scum and this is just not it. Having played with Prism he would just not bring more attention to Cult there
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 3.3:

OnTheMark (4)
- GreyICE, Hiraki, StefanB, MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion (1)
- Saudade
Saudade (1)
- CheekyTeeky

Not voting (3)
- Prism, Piplup, OnTheMark

Day 3 now begins. With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline at 8pm on Monday 7th May 2018 (expired on 2018-05-07 20:00:00)

Searching for a replacement for Prism
Trans rights are human rights.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1002, Piplup wrote:
In post 999, StefanB wrote:Ericas reads seemed very strange.
Maybe you could explain further.
In post 999, StefanB wrote:You had scum in Flavor Leef/Stefan before (only read on day 1) you have scum in Flavor Leef/Stefan now.
Correct. I've explained why.
In post 999, StefanB wrote:Interesting reaction to the votes. Implying everyone who votes him is bad.
That is clasic scumdefence.
Untruth (borderline lying maybe?). I called one person bad for placing a "placeholder vote."
In post 1001, StefanB wrote:To specify:

Piplup: What did the fact that Cult flipped scum tell you?
Did it influence your reads?
I've already answered this, and have no motivation to point you to it since it is only a few pages back.
And before people yell at me for having a tone read this makes sense and people are attacking Piplup’s reads for being stagnant versus the content OF the read. This is a typical scum or bad!town play. Town (such as myself) can be a tunneler and so can scum. That’s why the content must be analyzed. I don’t really see that from StephanB.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Saudade »

VOTE: unvote
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 462, Hiraki wrote:If I vote Flavor and he flips town, will you guys promise to come with me to scumland in Implosion?
In post 1310, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1294, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Why? Frankly given the antagonism Saud sent his way Day1 and the emotional player Gamma is I find it well within expected Town Gamma reaction.
I don't think Gamma takes something like that from newbie sassy man.

I TR Stefan for alternate reasons. Wall did not help nor hurt tbh.
See I don’t like this from Hiraki.

It really makes me think Hiraki is scum with StephanB but at the same time the voting pattern says that is unlikely. Hiraki has had a scumread on implosion then said shoulda picked implosion but at the same time I don’t see him trying to be influential at all. Like he has opinions but doesn’t actually try to push them.

He townread StephanB. Why?

And even if the wall didn’t change the standing in your mind are those valid points?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1550, StefanB wrote:The ascetic was somethink that no one thaught of before. Its not a role I have seen often as a scumrole.
Grey: You braught the waggon back to life, Hoopla was there for some time and abandoned it shortly before.

Grey: Which player would just forget to send in his action?

I would argue that the following wouldn't:
Prism
GreyIce
MagnaOfIllusion
Gamma Emerald
implosion
StefanB

I am pretty sure we can add Hiraki to the list.
Mainly it’s for this post here.

It feels odd to me that StephanB wouldn’t include Hiraki in the list of wouldn’t forget if scum pile.

Makes it much more likely for a StephanB/implosion scum team.

VOTE: StephanB
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Nexus »

riku replaces Prism. Thanks to them
Trans rights are human rights.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Saudade »

must we really lynch Gamma's slot I think Gamma was pretty town when he was around here..
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 75, CultOfAthena wrote:Really don't like the timing of Magna's vote on Erika. Hoopla's reaction in also seems like posturing.

Vote: MagnaofIllusion
gathering

In post 447, CultOfAthena wrote:@StefanB, where are you at in terms of reads? I can't really get a good sense from reading your posts. Also, you never responded to .
partner/not partner interactions??
the first part seems like they're partners yet the slightly negative attitude in the latter half of this suggests the opposite

Prism was first on the CultofAthena wagon with 5 votes on Flavor Leaf and a lot of the posts exhibit genuine individual thought process
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Saudade »

Cult havent posted much so ignore the "gathering" post actually
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Saudade »

VOTE: CheekyTeeky
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Saudade »

StefanB town Prims/prims's slot is town and Gamma's slot is also town.

Let us lynch Implosion's slot today
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 90, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 79, GreyICE wrote:Look ma, no yelling.

Well, if you're cool. You are cool, right MOI?

Vote:Flavor Leaf

It's what the cool kids do.
Sure I’ll join the wagon. It’s Boon so there is going to be entertainment value there.

VOTE: Flavor

But talk to me about Saudade Grey … can I interest you
in grinding his Red role PM to a find powder through relentless pressure
voting there perhaps? I mean ... the whole "Oops wrong thread" play is so cheeky scum.

Also to loosely steal from the Simpsons – “But the yelling Grey … you can’t get rid of the yelling!”

--
In post 65, Gamma Emerald wrote:OK now I feel like you're insecure, like do you have to devalue everything I do right?
Very interesting reaction Gamma – you’ve just gotten done devaluing my play in Thing Mafia and when I give a rather friendly jab back you respond with this. How is that at all “devaluing everything you do”?

--
In post 57, Saudade wrote:I've no idea in the slightest.
Double check your role PM – generally your scum-buddies are listed there ….

--
In post 59, implosion wrote:Saudade is pretty town already though.

--
In post 69, Flavor Leaf wrote:Just putting it out there, Saudade’s the first player in a long while to completely shrek me with their scum game. Don’t sleep on him.
So what lessons did you learn from getting, um, shreked?

--
In post 75, CultOfAthena wrote:Hoopla's reaction in 41 also seems like posturing.
Have you ever played with Hoopla or read any games of hers?
This was taken from page 4 MoI which reminds me of our exchanges during this day as well, funny because I forgot all about it.

You seem to dislike my playfulness(?) in fear of getting played by the wifom, just relax and drink some beer
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 1664, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1550, StefanB wrote:The ascetic was somethink that no one thaught of before. Its not a role I have seen often as a scumrole.
Grey: You braught the waggon back to life, Hoopla was there for some time and abandoned it shortly before.

Prism
GreyIce
MagnaOfIllusion
Gamma Emerald
implosion
StefanB

It feels odd to me that StephanB wouldn’t include Hiraki in the list of wouldn’t forget if scum pile.

Is this really it? he didnt add Hiraki to his list of people who might forget to roleblock and.. bam that makes StefanB scum lmao?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by Saudade »

Sorry for the spam I don't know how to arrange my posts aesthetically on the forums
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by StefanB »

In post 1664, OnTheMark wrote:

Prism
GreyIce
MagnaOfIllusion
Gamma Emerald
implosion
StefanB

I had Hiraki in the list when I first made it, was thinking I don't know him good enough to post that whit him there.

MoI I will answer everythink town wants to know. My opinion of you as a player isn't very high right now and I don't think a shooting-match here will help town, as much as I want to shoot at you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”