Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 748, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:yah well i'm irritated. apparently there's TWO ALTS who are being dicks and playing mind games with me that i dont fucking care for. so I'M GOING TO GO AWAY AND PLAY MINECRAFT AND MORROWIND FOR THE WEEKEND. and when i come back on monday maybe i'll feel more like dealing with stupid shit.
two alts? I get pun, but who is the other?
This is a Parachute.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:57 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

HEY BUTTHEAD. HOW MANY POSTS TO OTHER PEOPLE IN MY ISO ARE THERE?
In post 332, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 18, schadd_ wrote:back of the napkin if you get two different checks on two different people it's 75% they're different alignments

VOTE: stop getting banned again
oh this is smart.
In post 35, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:OK I'M ACTUALLY JESTER, IDK ABOUT THOSE FUCKERS, BUT MY HEAD GOT PM'D JESTER CULT LEADER
Seriously though, we're here just to outlive Democracy.
Just... nk us n1, and we'll be happy.
*sigh*

I understand being silly in RVS, but seriously... this isn't even constructive. It's just spam.

6 PAGES OF BULLSHIT LATER....
In post 177, Jingle wrote:Tonight we all target the horrible abomination hydra. Horrible abomination hydra? You get to target whomsoever you choose (/insert shitty who alt joke). Lucky you. If we end up PLing the hydra today, we need to do so after someone has obvtowned, so we can all target them.
hey look! that's the same idea i had!

YAY JINGLE TOWN ILY
In post 196, Jingle wrote:Wrong. Target obvtown, that way scum is disincentivized from shooting them but they can be reasonably be assumed to be town anyway, at least D1. That way scum is forced to help us if they want to get rid of the unlynchable slot. Otherwise, you get to be a good boy.
heee ♥
In post 209, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
ok so we will be the obligatory sanity-checking sacrifice

everyone target us tonight and then lynch us D2 to know your sanity
No. Hang.
In post 218, Jingle wrote:I fully expect 3/4 of the hydra to have flaked by the end of the weekend. We don't need to operate on a shrinking tumor.
remission != elimination
So far (page 9) they are STILL an annoying, spam-posting, trolling, horrible THING that needs to be removed completely from every game ever. It's
ruining the game for me

In post 132, Gorkington wrote:i mean, real talk, i dont really understand how a hydra like this can possibly work in the context of mafia.
i cant hold any specific head accountable for any specific post and if i ask a question, someone else is probably just going to answer it.
theres literally no accountability with a hydra this big.
:/
TRUTH

In post 236, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:anyway we're 10 pages in and we've basically solved this whole game
If by "solved" you mean "shit on everything and drown out everyone else who has a right to contribute and make it difficult for people to enjoy the game", then sure.
In post 238, CheekyTeeky wrote:
@Mod request you force replace hydra please
I second this.
In post 242, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 238, CheekyTeeky wrote:
@Mod request you force replace hydra please
There were clearly posted warnings.
That's like saying, "I told you I was an asshole, so you're the one at fault for my shitty behavior."

Nuh uh. Stop being a fucking troll and play the game,
or shut the fuck up
In post 251, CheekyTeeky wrote:
@Mod replace me please.
*sigh* the first casualty of hydra trolling BS...
In post 272, Jingle wrote:VOTE: Gork
No.

D1 lynch is going to be a crapshoot, might as well be the most annoying poster here. I've already got some great town reads. You and gork being the top of the list.

---end of page 11---

ok i have to stop here and get some work done. i'll be back later.

*sigh*
In post 356, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 335, Titus wrote:I concur with your plan ETL. However, I am a selfish woman. I'd like to skip the paranoid of each other phase and use you as the check tonight and just lynch the annoying as fuck hydra. Spam and using horrible language.
Yeah sure but you're not going to get anything useful unless you lynch me tomorrow, right? You don't know what sanity you are. And if you're doing it for "paranoia" reasons, that's just a shitty hole I don't want to get into because even though I know my alignment, you're not going to take my word for it to check against your result. The only way to check your sanity, and even then only probable sanity until you get multiple checks against multiple flips, is by investigating then lynching the same target. If you plan on pushing for my lynch tomorrow already, that's a different story. I hope that's not the case because then this becomes less paranoia and more scum planning.

So if we are all agreed that we lynch the hydra tomorrow, checking them tonight will give us results to compare against the lynch tomorrow and give us a jump start on figuring out sanities.
In post 336, Titus wrote:We don't need sacrifice lynches. Just use the checks as a rotating doctor. :)

If we wanted to push our luck, we could do two groups of 6.
I don’t understand - can you clarify what you mean? What’s your idea?
In post 351, Jingle wrote:We're not lynching the designated "target tonight player" tomorrow.
Wait, what? We're not? I thought that was the plan?

Though I do agree with you the posting got better
after 11 pages...

Reading more.. until lunch is over.
In post 359, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 357, Jingle wrote:You don’t target the designated lynch target with a doctor. You target someone you’re pretty sure is town. Same with the pseudo doc.
Then what is even the point. Our roles are useless.

This is essentially mountainous.

Back to work for me. I couldn't concentrate on what I was reading so I'll have to read it again later.
In post 616, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
JINGLE. READ THIS DANGIT.

READ IT RIGHT NOW. LOOK WHAT I FOUND.
In post 638, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Jingle, I need you to walk me through you hydra read, please. And I don't want any of that "meta, trust me" bs. Give me tangible, reasonable, provable reasons. SHOW me.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:00 am

In post 750, Jingle wrote:
In post 748, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:yah well i'm irritated. apparently there's TWO ALTS who are being dicks and playing mind games with me that i dont fucking care for. so I'M GOING TO GO AWAY AND PLAY MINECRAFT AND MORROWIND FOR THE WEEKEND. and when i come back on monday maybe i'll feel more like dealing with stupid shit.
two alts? I get pun, but who is the other?
eDDIE
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:04 am

In post 744, eddie wrote:
In post 577, eddie wrote:We use a different person, not the hydra as a target. We can read the Creature head and make that slot conf!town (or conf!scum). Creature signs his posts as per town wincon. I can read Creature well enough to know if they fake Creature posts. I get it, they're annoying, but our wincon isn't lynch the annoying slots.

Penguin townie. ETL and Pun probably has a scum. Jingle is townie but I have no clue how to read him. No read on Mulch yet. Why is Titus a wagon exactly?
In post 655, eddie wrote:1) schadd - idk who pun is, boon? me: boon wouldnt give a read of confidence on me this early, especially without a vote (in a rxn test)
2) schadd - i kinda think that slot is town, me: nobody should be able to read me that quickly but ya its kinda town
3) schadd - fos etl, me: agree
4) me - scum in etl pun fosho, schadd ye
It is "explained".
NO??????

HEY GUYS, I'M THE BEST BECAUSE I'M THE BEST. SO GOOD EXPLANATION, I'M SO GOOD.
More importantly,
In post 731, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 717, eddie wrote:I explained why I was voting her.
You
literally
did not.

VOTE: eddie
In post 732, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 577, eddie wrote:We use a different person, not the hydra as a target. We can read the Creature head and make that slot conf!town (or conf!scum). Creature signs his posts as per town wincon. I can read Creature well enough to know if they fake Creature posts. I get it, they're annoying, but our wincon isn't lynch the annoying slots.

Penguin townie. ETL and Pun probably has a scum. Jingle is townie but I have no clue how to read him. No read on Mulch yet. Why is Titus a wagon exactly?
In post 653, eddie wrote:VOTE: etl
These are all the posts "explaining" your vote.

Liar.
This is scum fixating on a random minute point. ETL genuinely believed we didn't explain our vote, and they're extrapolating that into making us their mislynch target / push. It
literally
doesn't make us scum if it was true, and town etl is
literally
too good to be that daft. Stop AtE spamming and play the game.
this doesn't even make sense you turd and dont fucking tell me what to do. like who the fuck are you? you don't know jack shit about me. to say "they genuinely believed X" and then try to say the subsequent vote is a scum move MAKES ZERO SENSE.
Art is cool.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Jingle »

Fair enough, I was forgetting 638, which is weird cause I literally just pulled up a quote wall of things that felt towny for that.

Everything before 616 is null from you and you know it.

I admit that 616 is EXACTLY what I expect from town you, but there are other aspects of your towngame I haven't seen yet that leave me with doubt. Talk to me about Gork then. Still a townread? Any particularly townie posts I should see?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Jingle »

Eddie is a hydra of Eddie Cane (who is the only one playing atm) and schadd_.

I don't remember Eddie from our heyday, but apparently he thinks he knows you, which is odd given the lack of recognition about AP. I think he had a bunch of alts outed as part of team mafia this year, but would have to check to be sure.
This is a Parachute.
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:09 am

Post by eddie »

I wasn't asked to explain why you were scum. I was asked why I voted you. I voted you for outlined reasons. I am not interested in talking to a raging pile of annoying AtE, so talk to be when the supposed great player ETL that carried JJ's game is back not this garbage shouting whining mess. :)
In post 755, Jingle wrote:Eddie is a hydra of Eddie Cane (who is the only one playing atm) and schadd_.

I don't remember Eddie from our heyday, but apparently he thinks he knows you, which is odd given the lack of recognition about AP. I think he had a bunch of alts outed as part of team mafia this year, but would have to check to be sure.
I don't really know ETL or you, besides reputation. I read around a lot. Also, I'm friends with some older people and they've talked about ETL specifically. I probably have about 15 alts/hydras and this is technically an alt, but I'm still new.
eddie cane & schadd
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 756, eddie wrote:I wasn't asked to explain why you were scum. I was asked why I voted you.
I'm pretty sure it's a known thing to explain a scum read when it comes to why someone votes.

Like 'why did you vote me' is synonymous with 'why are you scumreading me'

mainly because you don't vote your town reads
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:12 am

In post 754, Jingle wrote:Talk to me about Gork then. Still a townread? Any particularly townie posts I should see?
I dunno. It was a feeling. I know I've played with Gork before. I know Gork is good as scum. I know I can't really read him so I go by "the usual" meaning how I would read someone I don't know, and based on that I thought his responses and thoughts about the game state in general were more likely to come from engaged town thinking about gamesolving rather than from scum.

In short, gut, mostly. At the moment, yes sstill a town read. I haven't reevaluated yet as I haven't felt the need to do so.

pedit: jj? what jj game?? also, saying "i voted because x is scum" is not a sufficient explanation, and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one here who thinks that.

give more. denying everyone information for the sake of calling someone a "raging pile of annoying AtE" is a really lame copout. also fuck off.
Art is cool.
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:13 am

Post by eddie »

if you want to stop being a <redacted> and play mafia, explain why I'm scum? For someone so fixated on that you haven't actually done that.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:13 am

Post by eddie »

In post 758, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 754, Jingle wrote:Talk to me about Gork then. Still a townread? Any particularly townie posts I should see?
I dunno. It was a feeling. I know I've played with Gork before. I know Gork is good as scum. I know I can't really read him so I go by "the usual" meaning how I would read someone I don't know, and based on that I thought his responses and thoughts about the game state in general were more likely to come from engaged town thinking about gamesolving rather than from scum.

In short, gut, mostly. At the moment, yes sstill a town read. I haven't reevaluated yet as I haven't felt the need to do so.

pedit: jj? what jj game?? also, saying "i voted because x is scum" is not a sufficient explanation, and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one here who thinks that.

give more. denying everyone information for the sake of calling someone a "raging pile of annoying AtE" is a really lame copout. also fuck off.
that random mini normal you played a while ago, wasn't it the game jj hosted? i read almost every game in new york at least lightly.
eddie cane & schadd
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Jingle »

Hey, we carried that game by being a team. I demand equal credit. Or maybe all the credit. I like credit.

JJ was the mod for the mason game with flubbs and wicked.
This is a Parachute.
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:16 am

Post by eddie »

i don't remember u being in it

:)
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:16 am

Post by eddie »

oh, etl unvoted me before i posted and i dont get pedits. hm. that changes it a bit
eddie cane & schadd
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:17 am

In post 759, eddie wrote:if you want to stop being a <redacted> and play mafia, explain why I'm scum? For someone so fixated on that you haven't actually done that.
i dont know if you're scum or not. but i think your play stinks. it makes more sense to me that scum would make such bad posts.
Art is cool.
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by eddie »

I'm obliging and mostly ignoring ETL btw Jingle. But, I'll talk to you about her! From my meta I gather she's a top tier scum and high tier town, would you agree that's true? What are the major things I should look for for town!ETL or scum!ETL?

What do you make of ETL voting Mastina or other anonymous pun?

Why is Porkens town?
eddie cane & schadd
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:19 am

jingle i think this is the first time my reputation has actually preceded me. it's one thing to play with people you've played with before but another to play with someone who knows you but has never played a game with you at all.

i dont know whether to be flattered or annoyed.
Art is cool.
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:20 am

Post by eddie »

In post 764, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 759, eddie wrote:if you want to stop being a <redacted> and play mafia, explain why I'm scum? For someone so fixated on that you haven't actually done that.
i dont know if you're scum or not. but i think your play stinks. it makes more sense to me that scum would make such bad posts.
Would you like to highlight which posts are such bad, friend? :)
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:21 am

Post by eddie »

In post 766, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:jingle i think this is the first time my reputation has actually preceded me. it's one thing to play with people you've played with before but another to play with someone who knows you but has never played a game with you at all.

i dont know whether to be flattered or annoyed.
I don't think I've played with Jingle before either.
eddie cane & schadd
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:21 am

if pun is actually mastin that would make some sense. i'd need confirmation on that.
Art is cool.
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:23 am

Post by eddie »

this post is top notch btw
eddie cane & schadd
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:23 am

In post 767, eddie wrote:
In post 764, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Would you like to highlight which posts are such bad, friend? :)
the ones where you try to pass off "one in pun etl is scum" as an "explanation" of your vote and stubbornly trying to stick to that as some cheeky point as though it's anywhere close to enough for anyone.
Art is cool.
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:23 am

Post by eddie »

In post 769, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:if pun is actually mastin that would make some sense. i'd need confirmation on that.
she's said she's not going to confirm, so unfort. we don't get that.
eddie cane & schadd
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 757, Ginngie wrote:
In post 756, eddie wrote:I wasn't asked to explain why you were scum. I was asked why I voted you.
I'm pretty sure it's a known thing to explain a scum read when it comes to why someone votes.

Like 'why did you vote me' is synonymous with 'why are you scumreading me'

mainly because you don't vote your town reads
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:27 am

In post 770, eddie wrote:
this post is top notch btw
thanks i thought so too :D
Art is cool.