Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 799, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:which ones?
Ging, PP and A50.
This is a Parachute.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 794, Jingle wrote:Gork seems active, but is a nonpresence in the thread. Given that most of my interaction with him is sitechat/modding/him telling me that he's a bad player, I'm willing to trust your gut there for now.
i feel like i havent really been that active?
[also feel like it would be kind of out of character for me to knock anything but my scumgame >.>]

hate to interrupt the walk down memory lane, but can we get some momentum going here on nos?
i feel like the only wagons that have happened this game have been a policy wagon on sgba and a wagon on titus that i never saw any reasoning for.

i want everyone to either pull up nos's ISO and articulate a hard stance on him or sheep me and help with wagoning him.
lets fucking go.

p-edit:
etl wrote:I strongly feel porkens to be town. convince me why i'm wrong...
its more that i dont have a townread on them and have no idea how to read them from their posting?
would probably be more productive for you to convince me why porkens is town?
trash
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:16 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 797, Jingle wrote:AP's epic gunsmith claim
omg... that game will live on forever. best game i have ever played on this site ever.
Art is cool.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Jingle »

I misread my role PM. Turns out I was MASONS with Majiffy. Whoops.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 799, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:She used to be pretty proud of her scum game and her town game was full of stubborn "i'm right, you're wrong" passion. but then she changed. the last couple games i've played with her were so... vanilla.. i dont even remember if she was town or not. when is the last time you've played with her?
Prehiatus. I think she was in a few of my recent meta games, but nothing particularly striking.
In post 799, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:that would be nice, but even if they all do, it's more than likely at least half the people are gonna do whatever the fuck they want to do anyway because they think they know better.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
In post 801, Gorkington wrote:i feel like i havent really been that active?
You have 53 posts, the fifth most out of everyone in the thread, including superhydra and Mulch.
This is a Parachute.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:36 am

yes ok

VOTE: nos
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:39 am

In post 800, Jingle wrote:
In post 799, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:which ones?
Ging, PP and A50.
ginngie is a firm town read for me

agreed on A50 and penguin.
Art is cool.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

what was it I did that made me a town read?

I've mostly been lurker status because of finals and moving out of my dorm lol

So like I don't exactly know what I did
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Stop Getting Banned Again
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Stop Getting Banned Again »

In post 776, Jingle wrote:Oh, reasoning for the hydra.

Who feels like who from our last All is Who game, not the one before it. Admittedly weak, because different scenarios, but it's in how he approaches the game. In the last game he was lurky and flaky, but when he was there he actually tried to push reads and gamesolve. In the previous game (again, admittedly a Greatest Idea where we had a superweird setup) it felt more like he relied on me to keep us alive while playing up the trolly aspect of the hydra. He has 20 more people to hide behind here, and yet he's doing things other than trolling, which points to townWho. Frankly, I don't think scumWho tries to reach out to me because I don't think he cares enough to do so.

TN should be fairly self evident as to why I am townreading him, but I guess I can try to pick out what in those posts pings me if you need me to. I expect you see the same things though. And yeah, I pulled a bunch of quotes you've already read, because they're the ones I see as game relevant and alignment indicative, as opposed to a lot of the ISO.

Add into that the Creature business, and I'm comfortable calling them town until I hear back about that.
listen to this man! although they forgot the most important head. I think a lot of heads have flaked or are busy. they haven't been responding in the discord I'll see what I can do though.

I'm going to read up on the nosferatu case tomorrow because it's really late over here
The instructions were very clear, rb.
Hydra of vonflare, GuyInFreezer, Annadog40, xyzzy, mcmenno, korina, randomidget, Who, ausuka, creature, the worst, tn5421, greenliquid, not_mafia, TheGoldenParadox, CooLDoG, AnonymousGhost, srceenplay, ConManMick, RedFlavor, and aristophanes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 794, Jingle wrote:
In post 779, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Fine. Who's scum?
I actually don't know.

I'm betting scum is split between the people agreeing with my plan and the people fighting it to keep the nonscumhunting discussion going, but I don't know who in the agreement camp is likely as a suspect and everyone in the not agreeing with me plan is a likely suspect.

I could see Titus, given that she knows both of us are perfectly willing to work with people and she hasn't made an attempt to do so. One of pun/Eddie pocketing me makes too much sense to discount, although pun warning me about letting Eddie pocket me means they're probably not both scum trying to pocket me.

The lurkers are troubling me, as are the reads on lurkers.

Gork seems active, but is a nonpresence in the thread. Given that most of my interaction with him is sitechat/modding/him telling me that he's a bad player, I'm willing to trust your gut there for now.

Nos keeps trying to creep into my town pile without having actually done anything worth putting her there over, which is giving me flashbacks to Awoo and making me think that might be a blindspot.

But as of right now? I want the people who haven't explicitly said they will at least humor my plan for night one to do so so that we can table all setup spec until tomorrow at the earliest.
When there's something to work with on, I will. Right now, hydra needs to die for killing the game. I can't get a read on anyone else.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Jingle »

Since ETL posted a picture of the Activity overview, I've posted 65 times, not counting this one. ETL has posted 89. The hydra has posted 52. How has the hydra 'killed the game'?
This is a Parachute.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 810, Jingle wrote:Since ETL posted a picture of the Activity overview, I've posted 65 times, not counting this one. ETL has posted 89. The hydra has posted 52. How has the hydra 'killed the game'?
The hydra spammed most everyone out at start. Thus, only townies who want to fight through it post. Thus too many unreadables and no vca wagons.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Literally while I skim read to keep up with the game, it was mostly ETL, Jingle, and eddie posting.

They haven't spammed out the game

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 812, Ginngie wrote:Literally while I skim read to keep up with the game, it was mostly ETL, Jingle, and eddie posting.

They haven't spammed out the game
They aren't doing it now. I was referring to past tense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Jingle »

A50 is the only player with <20 posts. There are/were competing wagons on yourself and punreader to analyze, as well as the early days policy votes on the hydra that got it up to L-1 multiple times. It's been a functionally normal game for 2/3 of the available content to analyze.

I'll agree that the first 10 pages are unreadable garbage, but that functionally means we lost RVS. You have the wagon on the hydra falling apart to analyze, a ton of vanity wagons for most of the day, and two serious alternatives springing up once the thread calmed down. That sounds like a perfectly reasonable game to use VCA in. And quantify too many unreadables, because dealing with fluffposting or lurking doesn't get easier if you lynch a slot that IS actually making contributions to the thread. That's actually an argument AGAINST lynching the hydra.
This is a Parachute.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:33 pm

The fact that she's not analyzing her own wagon and using the hydra to excuse her lack of contribution makes me think more and more that she genuinely is scum this game.
Art is cool.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Ginngie »

lets vote Titus then

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:40 pm

I think it's only McMenno, tn and myself that are still active

And Titus is still scum, or just ridiculous
Hydra of vonflare, GuyInFreezer, Annadog40, xyzzy, mcmenno, korina, randomidget, Who, ausuka, creature, the worst, tn5421, greenliquid, not_mafia, TheGoldenParadox, CooLDoG, AnonymousGhost, srceenplay, ConManMick, RedFlavor, and aristophanes.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

who's myself
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:03 pm

In post 818, Eddie Cane wrote:who's myself
You're Eddie Cane
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Jingle »

I think, but am unsure, that that is von. Also, called it.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Jingle »

Updated and reposted. Please agree to the plan at your earliest convenience if you haven't done so already. Alternatively, give me a good reason you don't agree. Anything less than full cooperation gives us shit information.

Explicit
Agreement with the Plan to target Banned Hydra tonight and immediately out results tomorrow:

PenguinPower
Porkens
Jingle
Nosferatu
Ginngie
EspeciallyTheLies

Not:

Draynth
Gorkington
Titus
Almost50
eddie
Punreader

This is unacceptable. Further, there has been no follow up on the Creature stuff, despite knowing that Creature has posted at least some in the thread, purportedly. Where are we at on that?
This is a Parachute.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:59 pm

In post 820, Jingle wrote:I think, but am unsure, that that is von. Also, called it.
Nope, guess again
Punreader
Punreader
Goon
Punreader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Punreader »

I feel significantly better about calling Gorkington and Draynth iron-forged friend-reads after their exchange.
In post 675, eddie wrote:
In post 656, Punreader wrote:At some point since Eddie Cane has joined the site, he himself has indicated that I know what I am talking about in regards to metaing him.
The only person who's read me consistently is Elli and I still won my scum game against him, so this is just false. I know (most of?)my tells and I've never said someone could meta me because I dont rhink meta is how to sort me.
And if I outed my main, I would be able to provide proof.
In post 713, Jingle wrote:I'm comparing you to a player from way back so pun can tell me if the level of paranoia is warranted or not.
I would say it is comparable, yes.
In post 721, Jingle wrote:This is unacceptable. Further, there has been no follow up on the Creature stuff, despite knowing that Creature has posted at least some in the thread, purportedly. Where are we at on that?
Apologies. My stance on the hydra hasn't changed; they are my strongest townread for many of the same reasons they're a townread of yours. (Though I have reasons beyond that.)

As for the plan, I am on this account rather than my main specifically because I didn't want to bother thinking about mechanics. I decided I'd only raise an objection if I thought a plan was tremendously stupid. Your plan is not tremendously stupid; that is implied consent.
In post 723, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 720, Gorkington wrote:i acknowledge that you said words to me that i have no further interest in saying words about
this is how i feel about pun's posts.
Oh really?
In post 393, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Talk to me.
Who's refusing to talk,
now
?
In post 404, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:3. Please engage me (but also others) more.
Who's refusing to engage
now
?
In post 612, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
If you have specific questions for me, ask them.
Who's not answering questions
now
?
Let me give an Alternative perspective.
Punreader
Punreader
Goon
Punreader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Punreader »

In post 747, eddie wrote:WHO DARETH SPEAK ILL OF
THE CHOSEN ONE
I don't recall anyone badmouthing Ellibereth. :wink:
In post 727, Jingle wrote:I'd appreciate town reasons about/content from anyone in the Null pile.
Crossreference your nulls with my reads, which you should be able to locate in my iso. Not all have clear reasoning, but enough have clear reasoning that you can narrow things significantly. And those that you don't see clear reasoning for, you can ask about.
Let me give an Alternative perspective.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”