Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

hi. who should i vote
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

who did havingfitz replace? i cba to read
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

he replaced zito and you should vote brass
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

sure VOTE: brass
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1080, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 1065, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1058, Harmless Zombie wrote:VOTE: Tywin Lancaster
Who is town, amirite?

Yes, I know HZ can’t answer. I didn’t make this post for their benefit.
Weren't you just reading Tylan?
Until you withdraw your threat, you are dead to me in this game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Beefster »

pirate mollie replaces brassherald
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Wisdom »

lol mollie
why do you have to replace in this slot
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Ankamius »

^Pretty much
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-13
Tywin Lannister
(3): Srceenplay, Eddie Cane,
pirate mollie
(3): Wisdom, Nancy Drew 39,
Ankamius
(2): Tywin Lannister, the worst
havingfitz
(1): pirate mollie
Eddie Cane
(1): ActionDan
Sugar Cain
(1): Sugar Cain
Kokichi Oma
(1):

Not Voting
(1):

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-05-09 18:15:00)
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Is brass dead yet? I'm kinda checked out right now, but I scrolled the pages i wasn't here for. Harmless zombie voted me? Isn't harmless zombie a scum voter? Or is it dead town (aka Evee)? What exactly do they even do?

Anyway, I don't think brass is scum, because he's been piled on by people I SR, and i can't see how Wisdom, among others, TR her blind. Maybe it isn't blind then, but then there's no conf on brass in that case. I haven't even seen a case. As far as I'm aware of, it's just him being a lurker. While I already said previously that he's not a terrible policy lynch in a deadlock situation, I also thought (Still do) that he'd be the one both town and scum would compromise on to get a mislynch going. At least I'm pretty sure I said that. He'd be the one I would pick as scum, I'd i knew I had no good choices elsewhere. I don't think he's even around to complain, but whatever. If it goes to deadline, I'll vote him, but until someone gives an actual case that isn't just 'lurker,' I see no reason to move off of Ankarius' slot. Ignoring everything else said about her, since I apparently didn't give a good enough case, her slot also lurked before being replaced. A scum lurker is more likely to lurk D1 in my view than D2, mainly because those players don't enjoy that role in the first place. Too much pressure. Why would they wait til today to lurk and be replaced or lynched? It just makes more sense to do it on D1 imo, but I understand why nobody else would follow that reasoning.

That all said, I don't have a TR on brass either aside from confirmation bias of Ank or Zito being their partner.

After Eddie's latest vote, I'd be willing to move to him too. I've just ignored him all game as it is, and haven't done an iso, but I haven't seen him do anything notable enough to remember. He's an active lurker, rather than completely MIA. I'd not be surprised at all if he were scum here, regardless of possible partnership. I'm pretty sure nearly every one has ignored Eddie beyond maybe Ank?

So can someone explain their case on Eddie? Wisdom/Ank? You both have pushed it the hardest, while every one else has mostly sheeped it. It's notable that Srceen doesn't want in on it, at least to me.

Who did havingfitz replace in for btw? I didnt realize I was this far behind. Is it for Zito?

Edit: oh, I have a wagon too lol. Eddie and Srceen and the zombie. I'm sure that's a town push /s
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

EBWOP: explain case on Brass* although feel free with Eddie too
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 817, Wisdom wrote:i feel like hes more posturing than gamesolving and his readslist was awful
especially the "ank and nancy are frustrating me so they're town" part
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Wisdom »

also the zombie is a scum voter, fitz replaced zito, and brass just got replaced by mollie
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Spoiler:
In post 394, Ankamius wrote:
In post 389, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 385, Ankamius wrote:
In post 321, brassherald wrote:
In post 320, ActionDan wrote:It's rare his brand of intransigence after earning the stink eye from almost everyone in thread (ignoring correlations) comes from scum.

unrelated, @brass, if you can't understand a even a single of those reads my desire to explain any to all of them dissipates completely.
I'm just asking for some analysis.
I can understand and agree with some, but I'm looking for thought processes.
This sentence right here.
Im not ashamed to admit this went over my head. Can you ELI5?
It is a scum mindset. Town has an agenda when looking to get more information from people because they need them to get reads. Scum (especially weaker scum) don't have to care, their reads are all fake unless they're hunting another team or a serial killer anyways.

Brass isn't looking to further his own reads from AD, he's scraping his mind for something to attack or attach on to.
In post 408, Ankamius wrote:
In post 398, Wisdom wrote:what how and why
i dont see anything wrong with brass's post
Brass asked him to post the reasoning behind any of his reads, even though he apparently already agreed with some of them? What read(s) is he looking for info on and why?

Its like I said before, town has an agenda behind questions. Brass doesn't.
In post 701, Ankamius wrote:The worst and brassherald are already dropping into scumreads just from pages one and two.
In post 716, Ankamius wrote:
In post 679, Sugar Cain wrote:So wisdom/eddie/brass?
This team actually makes some level of sense, but I think Wisdom would've aided in the push on me instead of going in his own direction after the Zito wagon fell apart if that was the case. He's seen me be a competent town before and might remember from a while ago roughly how I get reads, but I don't think he believes I'm enough of a threat to have that deter him, even if this team means I had basically pointed the finger at both his buddies as soon as I came in.
In post 757, Ankamius wrote:Nancy Drew 39
Papa Zito

ActionDan

Tywin Lannister

Sugar Cain
the worst

Srceenplay
Wisdom

Eddie Cane
brassherald

Kokichi Oma

This is roughly where I'm at from town to scum right now;

Nancy is just blatantly town. Very off base, but there hasn't been a single shred of scum intent behind any of her pushes on me.

Zito is town by the way he's been going about this game, the gamestate, and the fact that the majority of his critics are south of the null line.
ActionDan had a couple pretty strongly town posts; I have somewhat distant memories of playing with him as both town and scum, and my gut is telling me this is closer to town-him. It's not enough to be blatant town and I could be misremembering, but I don't think it's very likely at this point.

Tywin hasn't really been around for the past 10 or so pages and the reason I was townreading him so heavily in the first place might not actually be as strong as I thought it was initially now that I have a better picture of the gamestate. I'm still reasonably confident he's town, but not quite enough to be super confident anymore. I'll wait until he has time to come on and post again before I judge it.

Sugar Cain looks a lot better than they used to; I don't think I'm especially good at reading Nero or Rangal effectively, but both their posts individually feel townish so far. It's entirely possible I'm being blindsided, but I'll have a better opinion on whether that's the case or not over time as more posts come out.
The worst honestly just looks like a town sheep. Nothing particularly town from this slot, but nothing all that scummy either. Something about the way they're handling the game doesn't feel like scum-driven, but it's very... hard to tell.

Srceenplay's push on me was scummy, but now I'm seeing a possibility that he's town that saw a potential slam dunk by how he has been playing it. He got a lot of support from his push on me and there's not a whole lot of pushback outside of Wisdom, who is also reading scummy to a lot of people. I think scum would've handled that differently so I'm a lot less confident that the push in itself was from scum. However, nothing has felt especially town from them and that only minimizes the scumread. Light-scum.
Wisdom is giving me the same feeling he did the time I caught him as scum in Unbalanced II; I just don't ever feel anything town from him. I know he has a good scumgame and I can see his actions being to manipulate things towards his own goals, but the main thing that's making me hesitate in calling him scum is that I don't think he would outright defend me like this. He knows very well how to shut me down (and that I can be a strong town when I'm not) and if anything, he's shied away from going that route. Light-scum here too, but it's a fragile read and has a lot of potential to go south real quick.

Eddie Cane... I can't get a read on his thought processes. The fact that his two scumreads are me and the worst suggests to me that he's trying to keep town from coming together, but even that's hard to tell because this slot is completely useless at saying anything readable.
Brassherald has given me the same feeling every time he's posted. Nothing about what he tries to engage feels like he's working towards anything; it feels like he's trying to look busy and coast.

Kokichi Oma is my pick for scum if I had to choose only one in this game. He's been sheeping really bad wagons (Zito and me, although his justification for jumping ship onto my wagon was horrible too), his posts around the Eevee wagon are scummy, he supported Srceen's bad push on me, etc. He's not trying to solve the game, he's coasting on the towncred that he somehow got on day one. He spent more than half the day so far taking potshots at whoever he can get away with sniping at.
In post 1052, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1025, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1016, Ankamius wrote:
In post 256, Beefster wrote:On post , Eeveelution Army was hammered.

Official Vote Count 1-FINAL
EeveeLution Army
(7): Eddie Cane, Wisdom, the worst, Kokichi Oma, Nancy Drew 39, ,
(LYNCHED)

Papa Zito
(2): Tywin Lannister, brassherald
Nancy Drew 39
(1): ActionDan
Kokichi Oma
(1): Papa Zito

Not Voting
(2): MechaGoomba, EeveeLution Army

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

That was the fastest D1 I've ever seen.
Interesting, brass was on the Zito wagon? What do you make of this?
The interesting thing to me is that he voted Zito, then stated later after being asked that Eevee (now L-2) was scummy too. I don't think the act itself was suspicious at all since L-1 is a big deal for a wagon and I don't really blame him for choosing another POI to vote, but the way he went about it subtly changes the most likely motivation behind it from "vote on somebody else but on eevee in spirit" to "idk if I should put eevee at L-1 so I'll join this new wagon while keeping my options open."

This is every single post I've ever made this game about why I'm scumreading brass.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Essentially: Someone at some point told me that brass uses seemingly weird methods to get reads and gamesolve, but every indication I've ever got from him is that he isn't trying to get reads and gamesolve.

It's a bit of a subtle thing but it's mostly the word choice and the order that he puts thoughts out that pings me more than what his actual content itself is.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hi Mollie. I'm not scum this time. I swearzies

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Harmless zombie could be eevee?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2, Beefster wrote:The zombie is represented by the alt account, Harmless Zombie. It is controllable both directly (via a login) and indirectly (via PM) by the mafia.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Wisdom »

So eevee is the resurrected player but mafia control him
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2, Beefster wrote:The zombie is represented by the alt account, Harmless Zombie. It is controllable both directly (via a login) and indirectly (via PM) by the mafia.
@Mod: This statement can be interpreted two different ways. Does this statement mean that mafia control it via PM and via login, or do mafia control it via PM and not necessarily via login?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh makes sense
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Who was online when zombie voted

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”