mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 8:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2722, havingfitz wrote:mutant....is Not_Mafia still scum in your opinion based on game events since you voted him?

Also, why are you not voting your counterclaim?
I've never had a read on NM, I rarely ever do. I was all for his policy lynch yesterday. We're now at a stage where I don't think we can afford to waste a lynch on him but at the same time, he's still a threat. Hence why there's been discussion around him involving us PRs targetting him in order to sort him that way.

And I'm not voting for JJH because I don't think it's optimal play to have them lynched. Scum have put themselves in a position where they can't have me die or they'll lose JJH. At the same time, I can't have JJH lynched because it means I'll be killed. Additionally, the rest of town, regardless of how they read each of us, they also can't push either of us because it means they lose the tracker either way. Now, of course, we could get 1 confirmed scum right now - but that's a 50/50 chance. But we have the chance to get 2 confirmed scum which is a lot more valuable.

I like this post from you though Fitz, please redeem your slot before MyLo.
I mostly just lurk now.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Oxy »

VOTE: mutantdevle
looks like we doin this
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, tell somebody
You go tell somebody
This is America
Somebody gots to eat rope.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I mean, y'all realise that lynching either of us is as good as straight up lynching the tracker right?
I mostly just lurk now.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:24 am

Post by pinturicchio »

If you people need another reason to lynch mutant over jjh today... If mutant was a PR, he would've left a crumb, no matter how little, he likes doing them. As a scum PR in Tit for Tat, he talked about leaving a crumb only for the scumteam to understand and we discussed it for a while, trying to make the perfect crumb that nobody but us (his partners) noticed it; that means that not only he's familiar with the concept of crumbing, he advocates for it. In another game we were together (Open 2000: Be Someone Else) he crumbed his role multiple times and really early on the game. In conclusion: he likes doing crumbs, he feels good doing them because it feels good to do a good crumb that helps you confirm your role when nobody expected it; I know this, because I feel the same way.

Now, mutant claimed without posting any crumbs. I'm not going to check mutant's ISO again, but I wouldn't be surprised if you find a crumb on D2 implying he was the vig to back up an eventual fakeclaim where he has to 1v1 me, who the scumteam thought was the vig.

Come on fellas, I'll give a free invitation to my townbloc to whoever gives L-1 and L-0 to mutant right now
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:25 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2727, mutantdevle wrote:I mean, y'all realise that lynching either of us is as good as straight up lynching the tracker right?
I realize that doing what you want is doing what the scumteam would want so yeah, you got the tracker out, good job, and good night
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:36 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1818, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1809, Alonzo wrote:@ Mutant

Give us a list?
I think the main reason for most of these changes is loss of confidence or lack of development.

Town:

Sando <-- this is feeling pretty locked tbh.

Town Lean:

Oxy
v1

Quick

Alonso

Null:

Not_Mafia

randommidget

Scum Lean:

MOMOMEN
v1

pisskop
^1

Scum:

Ceejay
v1

Pintu

If you disagree with my reads (as people naturally will and should do), question them; don't shit on them.
Also remember that this is gold. Saaaaaaandoooooooooooooo
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2725, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2722, havingfitz wrote:mutant....is Not_Mafia still scum in your opinion based on game events since you voted him?

Also, why are you not voting your counterclaim?
I've never had a read on NM, I rarely ever do. I was all for his policy lynch yesterday. We're now at a stage where I don't think we can afford to waste a lynch on him but at the same time, he's still a threat. Hence why there's been discussion around him involving us PRs targetting him in order to sort him that way.

And I'm not voting for JJH because I don't think it's optimal play to have them lynched. Scum have put themselves in a position where they can't have me die or they'll lose JJH. At the same time, I can't have JJH lynched because it means I'll be killed. Additionally, the rest of town, regardless of how they read each of us, they also can't push either of us because it means they lose the tracker either way. Now, of course, we could get 1 confirmed scum right now - but that's a 50/50 chance. But we have the chance to get 2 confirmed scum which is a lot more valuable.

I like this post from you though Fitz, please redeem your slot before MyLo.
K well if you're not going to lynch confirmed Scum, then that is pretty much a Scum claim.

Consider my vote here.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2605, Quick wrote:When looking at counter claims, you base your decision on Scum hunting.

VOTE: jjh927
In post 2731, Quick wrote:Consider my vote here.
uh
You go tell somebody
This is America
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Quick »

UNVOTE:

Didn't/don't know what the count is.

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Alonzo »

where you at with mutants scum mates Oxy?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2698, jjh927 wrote:...is that a slip
Outside of certain instances like Mylo or single scum etc, it's almost always better to lynch outside of a claim, without CCing. The claim had better gamesolve for you, otherwise wait for independent confirmation before acting, doing this as town provides cover for the real person, and if the real person dies...well that fakeclaim is getting lynched.

Had this come up in 712 recently where I was the tracker and scum fake claimed in a game with SK, decent shot of getting the SK to kill the fakeclaimer there, except that I was forced to go into massive detail about and basically out myself, so it didn't work :(

Nearly done with my wallpost of explainy, sorry was working till 10 last night :(
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2728, pinturicchio wrote:Now, mutant claimed without posting any crumbs. I'm not going to check mutant's ISO again, but I wouldn't be surprised if you find a crumb on D2 implying he was the vig to back up an eventual fakeclaim where he has to 1v1 me, who the scumteam thought was the vig.
The fuck is this point? You've basically just said "he didn't do a thing and that makes him scummy, but even if he did do that thing, he's scummy anyway, because I'm biased as shit".

Like Jesus Pintu calm yourself down there. You want me lynched. We get it. You reaching and pulling up every 'scummy' point about me you can physically manifest won't give you your misslynch any faster.

And if you are genuinely interested in my crumb policy for future games, then just know I usually only crumb when it has a purpose. Such as conveying secret information to my mafia team. My only exception to this thus far is be someone else mafia where I wanted to make as many sheep puns as possible because I felt like it but then gave up after like 3 or something. You can even go ask NSG about that if you want to. I had no reason to crumb as tracker this game as I had no decent results.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2729, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2727, mutantdevle wrote:I mean, y'all realise that lynching either of us is as good as straight up lynching the tracker right?
I realize that doing what you want is doing what the scumteam would want so yeah, you got the tracker out, good job, and good night
So you're willing to put town at a disadvantage purely because you're confident in 1 scum read... gotta love the confirmed innos.
I mostly just lurk now.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:27 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2735, Sando wrote:
In post 2698, jjh927 wrote:...is that a slip
Outside of certain instances like Mylo or single scum etc, it's almost always better to lynch outside of a claim, without CCing. The claim had better gamesolve for you, otherwise wait for independent confirmation before acting, doing this as town provides cover for the real person, and if the real person dies...well that fakeclaim is getting lynched.

Had this come up in 712 recently where I was the tracker and scum fake claimed in a game with SK, decent shot of getting the SK to kill the fakeclaimer there, except that I was forced to go into massive detail about and basically out myself, so it didn't work :(

Nearly done with my wallpost of explainy, sorry was working till 10 last night :(
The potential slip was where your phrasing indicated you knew that mutant wasn't the tracker
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Quick »

I think Sando is probably Town because he is angry at me pressuring him. That's usually a sign someone is Town in my experience.

Momo on the other hand... I would like to see people's actual reasons for why they are Town, because all I can see is that people are TRing that slot because Momo demands it.

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 2739, Quick wrote:I think Sando is probably Town because he is angry at me pressuring him. That's usually a sign someone is Town in my experience.

Momo on the other hand... I would like to see people's actual reasons for why they are Town, because all I can see is that people are TRing that slot because Momo demands it.
Is this stronger or weaker than your scumread on Ceejay?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2738, jjh927 wrote:The potential slip was where your phrasing indicated you knew that mutant wasn't the tracker
You're welcome to push this narrative, I'd welcome you to ISO me late in 712 to see how in my last game I was in fact the tracker who got fake-claimed on, there's a good reason I was prepared.

That said, your slip accusation makes no sense even within the context of this game.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Oxy »

@pinturicchio
I haven't had terribly much success with this stuff recently, but could you take another look at - and make sure that I'm nuts?

Consider the time stamps of the posts I referenced in 2677. My gut is telling me that JJ is the scum, but I need a sanity check.
You go tell somebody
This is America
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2740, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2739, Quick wrote:I think Sando is probably Town because he is angry at me pressuring him. That's usually a sign someone is Town in my experience.

Is this stronger or weaker than your scumread on Ceejay?
I'll answer if you will first, how's that?

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Alonzo »

My scum read on Ceejay?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2744, Alonzo wrote:My scum read on Ceejay?
Wut? Obviously not. What is your read on Momo and why?

pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2742, Oxy wrote:@pinturicchio
I haven't had terribly much success with this stuff recently, but could you take another look at - and make sure that I'm nuts?

Consider the time stamps of the posts I referenced in 2677. My gut is telling me that JJ is the scum, but I need a sanity check.
Not doing an obvious counterclaim so he stays alive for tomorrow and then do the counterclaim?

I mean, why the fuck would jjh counterclaim if that would confscum him after we lynch mutant. They would kill mutant on N3 anyway, why lose a scum that was being townread by many?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Quick »

Vote counter not working atm. Someone tell me if I can vote for mutant or not.

pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2736, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2728, pinturicchio wrote:Now, mutant claimed without posting any crumbs. I'm not going to check mutant's ISO again, but I wouldn't be surprised if you find a crumb on D2 implying he was the vig to back up an eventual fakeclaim where he has to 1v1 me, who the scumteam thought was the vig.
The fuck is this point? You've basically just said "he didn't do a thing and that makes him scummy, but even if he did do that thing, he's scummy anyway, because I'm biased as shit".

Like Jesus Pintu calm yourself down there. You want me lynched. We get it. You reaching and pulling up every 'scummy' point about me you can physically manifest won't give you your misslynch any faster.

And if you are genuinely interested in my crumb policy for future games, then just know I usually only crumb when it has a purpose. Such as conveying secret information to my mafia team. My only exception to this thus far is be someone else mafia where I wanted to make as many sheep puns as possible because I felt like it but then gave up after like 3 or something. You can even go ask NSG about that if you want to. I had no reason to crumb as tracker this game as I had no decent results.
Keep replying in a shitty manner, you're doing it wonderful sweetie.

I said that you probably crumbed vig since you, as scum, thought I was the vig (that's confirmed by the way, scum tried to kill me because their jailkeep was "succesful") since you like crumbing. I don't give a flying fuck about your "crumb policy", I just said that you PROBABLY (look at that word on a dictionary if you want to) would crumb if you were in fact a PR, but you have no sustain on your claim and that makes me feel you're suspicious. Mutant, you have to tell the difference between being biased and giving good arguments, you know? I thought (and I said) that your case on ceejay was good, and that made me believe for an instance that you were town. Ceejay flipped VT and you claimed tracker, and someone counterclaimed you. You're basically obv!town from my point of view, and that's not being biased. If by any chance you go to another game as scum, I recommend you not going bananas to someone who is logically pushing you with the easiest argument ever: "you're biased on me". You're intelligent, you should understand my push on you since forever, but since you decided to make me your antagonist and failed horribly, now you have to pay the consequences and flip red. Night night, not losing more time with you in this game!
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2747, Quick wrote:Vote counter not working atm. Someone tell me if I can vote for mutant or not.
It hasn't worked for this game since forever. But yeah, you can vote mutant

Return to “Completed Open Games”