Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:29 am

Post by Stop Getting Banned Again »

No one de-rail this today please

VOTE: Titus

kthnxbai
The instructions were very clear, rb.
Hydra of vonflare, GuyInFreezer, Annadog40, xyzzy, mcmenno, korina, randomidget, Who, ausuka, creature, the worst, tn5421, greenliquid, not_mafia, TheGoldenParadox, CooLDoG, AnonymousGhost, srceenplay, ConManMick, RedFlavor, and aristophanes.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:35 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Gork votes Porkens first, and remains the only vote on porkens for a long while, until the Titus wagon gains quite a bit of momentum, and then...
Draynth, Gork, Titus all hop on the Porkens wagon, followed by Ginngie, SGBA, PenguinPower and Nos.
mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.Final
PenguinPower (1)
EspeciallyTheLies,
Porkens (7)
Draynth, Gorkington, Titus, Ginngie, Stop Getting Banned Again, PenguinPower, Nosferatu, L-0

Titus (3)
Punreader, eddie, Porkens,
Nosferatu (2)
Jingle, Almost50,
Spoiler: GORK
Gork because he had a persistent scumread there, I suppose, though the read was never explained, and in he says he can't even remember why he was voting him.
porkens is an enigma and i dont really remember why i felt they were scummy anymore.
but then the next mention of porkens isn't for nearly another hundred posts, in where he votes Nos, and says
porkens and a50 are also okay alternatives on this front!
When I told him I strongly felt that Porkens was town and asked him to convince why I was wrong, he said simply that it was because Porkens just wasn't a townread... and then asked me to convince why I thought Porkens was town (which I did). He then appeals to Porkens to use his vote and be more productive. And asks people to give a hard stance on porkens, titus, and punreader with reasons, and votes porkens again, because
dont feel like theyre honestly trying to get eddie lynched at all right now, which feels especially awful given how little time is left in the day.
<snip>
as of right now im willing to vote titus for deadline if porkens towns it up.
i think it should be obvious that i like porkens lynch more than a titus lynch.
Based on the previous posts and notes here, this was not obvious to me at all...

He also asks for input on Porkens from tn, and eddie. and me. and jingle. and Nos. And argues that Porkens is scummier than Titus... I think.
conclusionUm... so... I don't have a clue what's going on here. Trajectory makes no sense. Appealing to a bunch of different people, two of which were supposedly "hard scumreads" for input on what became his top scumread (???), none of this makes any sense under the scope.

I think I need to take a long, hard look at Gork overall

Spoiler: Draynth
Apparently didn't catch up properly until 667 posts into the thread. Lists Porkens as town, and qualifies the list with "skimming through all 27 pages at 1am". Two posts directed at Porkens asking why PP and Titus were scum, . AFAICT, Porkens never responds. The next mention of Porkens, and in fact the very next post Draynth makes, , is a vote for Porkens. No explanation really. Last mention is saying he's not sure what's going on but that he's still fine with the porkens lynch, and adds a *shrug*. Aware enough to call out L-1 on the wagon.
conclusionNo fucking clue. This actually looks more towny than Gorks though, I will say.

Spoiler: Titus
Votes Porkens for the first time in , no prior mention really. What's odd is that she starts the post saying the the Hydra and Eddie are scum. Eddie, who Porkens was saying was scum most of the game. And then votes Porkens.

The last and only other post mentioning Porkens is where she makes sort of a reads list.
Titus wrote:Right now
ETL Gork <- Do not step to them
Jingle A50 <--- Town but watch, minor reservations
Punreader <--- Spewed by Eddie

Porkens <--- Best vote of options
Nos < - Major Inconsistency
Eddie/Hydra die
conclusionSo... This doesn't really look great and the vote doesn't really make sense. There wasn't any real explanation given other than the fact that there was a Porkens wagon at the time of her vote and her preferred lynches weren't happening. In a game with plurality, not sure if this makes sense from scum but also not sure it makes sense for town either...

Spoiler: Ginngie
In , Ginngie states "dont know why I should like Porkens but I do" and then says he's willing to hammer pun and porkens. He was voting Titus at the time. His next post (about a page or so later) is an unvote, saying "I always hammer". Porkens votes the hydra and Ginngie calls it a vanity wagon. Votes in . Encourages Jingle to go ahead and vote Porkens, then realizes it's a plurality game. And that's about it, besides saying he thinks Draynth is bussing Porkens.
conclusionHonestly, I don't see scum forgetting it's a plurality game. He was consistent throughout on his read, so I don't see this as a scum vote.

Spoiler: SGBA
Townreads Porkens (a maybe) in , along with Gork, myself, and KidAmn/??? Whoever replaced that slot. Calls for Titus lynch in . Asks me for advice on reading porkens in
(sorry I missed that - just saw it now. Didn't realize it was directed at me. I honestly didn't click all the links in that post.... and I guess the response would be moot at this point)

Porkens moves to neutral read in and tn tells Gork he will take a look at Porkens a few posts later when he asks tn to vote for him. As promised, a PBPA is the very next post from tn, in . His conclusion is that Porkens is a good compromise lynch, in lieu of, I'm assuming, Titus. But then tells Porkens that he's "a weak townlean ... despite how tilted i was by the end of my pbpa". Appeals to Porkens to do something, anything, productive, saying he'd like to work with him if he's town. Chides Porkens for continuing to be a jellyfish. When Porkens fails to meet the expectation, SGBA (tn) votes Porkens in .

conclusionOverall, a very, very natural progression, and I echo the sentiments re: if town, he should town it up and stop acting like a goofball. This, too, is not a scum vote.

Spoiler: PenguinPower
Blind votes Porkens in . That's it. That is literally the only mention of Porkens in the whole ISO besides trying to force a "Porkens/ETL" pre-flip associative in . There was zero interaction with Porkens AT ALL prior to this vote, which I can only assume exists because the wagon existed. And to be honest, the entire ISO is complete trash, continually talking about "catching up" but never seeming to do so, and it all reads as pretty false delaying tactics, especially given the vote at the end and then suddenly they are aware enough to
finally
discuss things? It's like the only reason they voted is because I realized how legitimately scummy the slot was, and fought back out of self-preservation.
conclusionHands down, this is a scum vote.

Spoiler: Nosferatu
Lists Jingle and Porkens as top tier town reads in . Maintains that Porkens is town in . And again lists Porkens as a top town read in , and admits he hasn't considered Porkens as scum ever at , when questioned by Punreader. In , he questions wtf happened to Porkens play, and confirms what he means when I asked. Then Nos appears to look into Porkens vote history and comments on how it looks:
Nosferatu wrote: he acts like a leashed sk or some shit idek how to feel about it

like is he town that really doesn't want to die or scum that doesn't give a shit
Then votes Porkens in , which was the hammer.
conclusionHonestly... I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion but this seriously doesn't look scum-motivated at all... I'm holding this part of my post until I can see who pushes that as a reason to lynch Nos, because I strongly believe that outside my locktown reads, that is where we will catch scum.

PenguinPower is definitely the scum on the Porkens wagon, with a middling-to-strong probability that Titus is as well. SO, this means there is at least one off the wagon in {Jingle, Almost50, eddie, Punreader}. I took a look at their votes and vote progression as well.

Spoiler: Jingle
Votes Gork. Says Mulch/Draynth is town. Votes Pun, saying he was planning on voting Porkens but misread something (?) and changed his mind. Posts reads list with Porkens in top town tier, votes Titus. Unvotes... don't know why. Says he doesn't agree with the wagon due to the company - "3 null reads, tn, and an absentee townread", votes Nos. Criticizes Nos for the hammer.
conclusionI was afraid this analysis was going to reveal Jingle to be scum, but it didn't. Maintaining my townread there.

Spoiler: Almost 50
Votes Ginngie for RVS. Then votes Draynth
37 pages later
. Discusses his lack of activity and provides his thoughts and reads after a catch up, including explanations and examples. Criticizes Eddie's vote on Porkens and asks for explanation of Eddie's flop between Pun and Porkens. Criticizes Porkens for voting Titus after he told people this was "definitely town Titus" because of his meta knowledge.
Let's lynch someone who is less likely to be shot by scum if they're Town.
in . Last reads list has Titus, Pun and Porkens as top town reads, with Nos and Draynth at the bottom. Votes Nos, qualifying it with "I'm not sure what the VC looks like" and last post chides Porkens for not acting townie enough so he can argue against the lynch. Really odd wording to me.
conclusionAnyone can post a catch up to look townie. I really don't like many of the later posts in this ISO. I'm calling this a big possibility for the one-off-the-wagon scum.

Spoiler: schad/Eddie
Is schad even playing this anymore? Votes SGBA in RVS. Calls Penguin town in . Naked vote on a50 with no explanation in . Naked vote on me in , again with no explanation. When questioned, got aggressive and defensive. Asking pun to "drop it" re: being able to spot his scumgame is fucking weird as well. Pisses me off for a bit and backs off when I bite back. Follows gork's vote onto Nos in , which implies to me he's townreading Gork? Then decides Nos is town, and votes Punreader. Lists Nos, Penguin as top town tier, followed by Gork, the hydra and draynth. Pun, titus and myself are his top scum reads as of . Does clarify that his strongest reads are Nos and Penguin. Flips again to say he thinks Pun is town and votes Porkens, but says I'm the best best for Scum, and votes Titus.
conclusionmeh. I wanted this to be scum, but it's not, and I honestly don't remember why I thought so... this needs to be reviewed in more depth. null to nulltown.

Spoiler: Punreader
Votes Gork in his first post full of nonsense "puns" that aren't funny nor clever, . Votes Mulch because his reads aren't accurate enough to be town.... ???? Posts a readslist - Mulch, Gork, Eddie/schadd as scum, and SGBA, Jingle as town. Decides to vote Titus in , and gives his thoughts re: her meta. Continues to call me scum. Says Nos is town. Builds a case for scumEddie, starting around . Calls Porkens "loosely a townread", and Titus is his strongest scumread.
conclusionI have no fucking clue. Gut says.. not scum.

Overall Conclusion of Analysis

Draynth: Position on the wagon indicates not likely scum but presence there does not. Null, but more towny in ISO than Gork re: their Porkens vote.
NULL-TOWN

Gork: No idea
NULL

Titus: Vote doesn't make sense, no explanation given, "compromises" on Porkens.
NULL-SCUM

Ginngie: Forgets it's a plurality game, read was consistent throughout ISO.
TOWN

SGBA: Natural progression of Porkens read, very clear though process and trajectory.
TOWN

PenguinPower: No mention or interaction of/with Porkens until adding vote to existing wagon when votes began shifting off Porkens.
HARD SCUM

Nosferatu: Natural progression of read, natural reaction to the reaction to his hammer.
TOWN

Jingle: Another natural reads progression, I like the interactions with others. Wanted to be paranoid, looked hard for evidence of scum-motivation, found none.
TOWN

Almost50: Bad vote trajectory, excuses about bad posts, bad reads, absence from thread, etc. Tells Porkens to act more town, so he can defend the wagon more vocally.
SCUM

Eddie: Honestly don't know why this looks null-town but it does. Will have to figure that out better later.
null-town

Punreader: No idea, just doesn't seem like scum though.
null-town

TOWN

Jingle
SGBA

Ginngie
Nosferatu

NULL-TOWN

Draynth
Punreader
Eddie

NULL

Gorkington

NULL-SCUM

Titus

SCUM

Almost50
PenguinPower

VOTE: PenguinPower
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:40 am

Would be fine with Titus as well I think, which would strongly indicate scumA50 further if she indeed flips scum. I do feel that PenguinPower is the more confident read here thought, at least for me.
Art is cool.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:48 am

Post by tn5421 »

you do realize ginngie was nk'd and is therefore conftown right?
WIP
Stop Getting Banned Again
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:48 am

In post 1229, tn5421 wrote:you do realize ginngie was nk'd and is therefore conftown right?
Hydra of vonflare, GuyInFreezer, Annadog40, xyzzy, mcmenno, korina, randomidget, Who, ausuka, creature, the worst, tn5421, greenliquid, not_mafia, TheGoldenParadox, CooLDoG, AnonymousGhost, srceenplay, ConManMick, RedFlavor, and aristophanes.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:54 am

In post 1230, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 1229, tn5421 wrote:you do realize ginngie was nk'd and is therefore conftown right?
Yes I realize that. Do you realize this wasn't written this very moment, but over the night phase when I had time to do all that research? I'm dumb and didn't remove it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:57 am

Do we have all the results?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:01 am

In post 1224, Draynth wrote:Town result on sgba
In post 1225, Nosferatu wrote:Scum result on the above
Does this mean you investigated Draynth and not SGBA..?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:04 am

PLAYERN1 (TARGET;RESULT;FLIP)
MULCH/DraynthSGBA; town; --
SGBAJingle; scum; --
PENGUINPOWERSGBA; town; --
JINGLESGBA; town; --
GORKINGTONSGBA; scum; --
TITUSSGBA; scum; --
KIDAMN/NosferatuDraynth; scum; --
ALMOST50SGBA;town; --
ESPECIALLYTHELIESSGBA; scum; --
SCHADD_/EddieSGBA; town; --
CHEEKYTEEKY/PUNSGBA; scum; --

Jingle I don't know what I'm supposed to do with your table. You be in charge of that one.
Art is cool.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:05 am

Post by Draynth »

Don't think there's much we can do until n2?
I'm not sure either
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:06 am

You know, Penguin is actually playing worse than Titus....That takes some doing.

VOTE: PenguinPower

Spoiler: old readlist from 1061
Town
SGBA (duh)
ETL, Gorkington
Jingle

Leantown
Ginngie, Draynth

Neutral
Penguin, porkens, a50

Leanscum
Nos, Eddie

Scum
Titus, punreader

Spoiler: new readlist
Town
SGBA (duh), Ginngie, Porkens (tho he didn't act like it)

Townread
ETL (This game would still be a complete shitshow, page 1-10 style, without your help.)
Gorkington, Jingle (N1 Guilty, sanity unknown)

Leantown
Draynth (In danger of falling into the scum pool for relative inactivity, but I liked what I saw. Come back to us, please.)

Neutral
Eddie (I'm going to go along with a few choice heads of the hydra on how they feel about eddie), a50 (note to self: re-read a50)

Leanscum
punreader (neutral but for his gimmick of not sharing information with town), Titus (Still won't respond to me giving her a hand up)

Scum
Penguin (as you pointed out, his iso is a dumpster that's on fire), Nos (lolhammers like to think they don't come from scum, but i think they do)

In post 1231, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1230, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
Yes I realize that. Do you realize this wasn't written this very moment, but over the night phase when I had time to do all that research? I'm dumb and didn't remove it.
I kind of figured. I untangled the big wall overnight *shrug*
In post 1233, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1224, Draynth wrote:Town result on sgba
In post 1225, Nosferatu wrote:Scum result on the above
Does this mean you investigated Draynth and not SGBA..?
I think this is meant to mean "On the same target" which would be us.

~tn5421
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:09 am

In post 1235, Draynth wrote:Don't think there's much we can do until n2?
I'm not sure either
Yeah I don't really understand how the setup can ever really be "broken". I mean, even if we had multiple flips/results, you can be 1 of 3 possible things for both results. I'm hoping someone else will be better at the setup stuff because it won't be me this game. I don't even know where to begin.
Art is cool.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Gorkington »

etl wrote:but then the next mention of porkens isn't for nearly another hundred posts, in 788 where he votes Nos, and says
gork wrote:porkens and a50 are also okay alternatives on this front!
the front of "i dont know how to read this person right now so lets wagon them" which is kind of different from what youre framing this as.
etl wrote:and then asked me to convince why I thought Porkens was town (which I did)
and i said that i didnt find the reasoning compelling given that it seemed like it was just gutbased:
In post 1015, Gorkington wrote:oh also,
@etl
dont really see what was particularly town about porkens in that interaction you linked?
if its just gut, i think it would be better for you to try to unpack whatever feeling you have there into something more digestible because i dont really see what youre seeing there?
and the way the day worked out/the way our activity has lined up this game in general we didnt have time to hash it out when id actually had time to go back and read why you thought porkens was town.
etl wrote:Based on the previous posts and notes here, this was not obvious to me at all...
i meant that it should be obvious in terms of me voting them, pushing them and thinking that they were scum?
In post 1227, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Appealing to a bunch of different people, two of which were supposedly "hard scumreads" for input on what became his top scumread (???)
who are the "hard scumreads" that i was "appealing" to????
gork wrote:dont feel like theyre honestly trying to get eddie lynched at all right now, which feels especially awful given how little time is left in the day.
it was also them sheeping on eddie's vote onto titus because they didnt want to die and then afterwards coming back and trying to justify the titus vote that felt really skeevy to me.
trash
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:11 am

In post 1236, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:I think this is meant to mean "On the same target" which would be us.
That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure cuz it wasn't that clear.
Art is cool.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:12 am

Post by Gorkington »

ill try to get some actual reading in this weekend, but if i cant then i might just replace. idk if i have the time to actually dig into this game in a meaningful way.
trash
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:12 am

Post by Draynth »

Wait no don't we just lynch the hydra today then everyone knows their sanity?
Or did Jingles want multiple nights of results and flips from "actual" lynches (ie. lynching whoever we think is scum) to work out sanities
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:16 am

In post 1238, Gorkington wrote:who are the "hard scumreads" that i was "appealing" to????
I don't remember now. I should have noted those names down. You asked Eddie, Nos and Pun and I thought you had Pun and Nos as hard scumreads.

p-edit: nah lynching an obvtown slot doesn't help us. so, if they flip town, anyone with a town result could be sane, random, or naive, and there's no way to tell which at this point. anyone with a scum result could be insane, random, or paranoid, again with no way to know which.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:17 am

In post 1238, Gorkington wrote:i meant that it should be obvious in terms of me voting them, pushing them and thinking that they were scum?
well it wasnt. i got the impression you felt much more strongly about tits.
Art is cool.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Draynth »

Hmm good point, Haven't played many games with unknown sanities before

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:20 am

In post 1240, Gorkington wrote:ill try to get some actual reading in this weekend, but if i cant then i might just replace. idk if i have the time to actually dig into this game in a meaningful way.
Please don't replace out :< :<
You're one of the like 3 people outside of my hydra that are making this game fun for me to play in. If someone's gonna get replaced by Varsoon, I'd rather it not be you.
In post 1241, Draynth wrote:Wait no don't we just lynch the hydra today then everyone knows their sanity?
Or did Jingles want multiple nights of results and flips from "actual" lynches (ie. lynching whoever we think is scum) to work out sanities
I thought that was the plan too, but I was told that it was not shortly before the end of day one.

Spoiler: NOT THE PLAN
In post 1188, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1185, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 1183, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1176, Almost50 wrote:@Porkens: If you're town, you're really making it hard for me to argue against your lynch. 'nough said.

@ETL: If I'm not mistaking; you're the only one currently voting PP. Furthermore, you do agree Nos is also scum, so why not join the wagon on her and leave PP for tomorrow?

@Everyone voting Porkens: My main problem there is that Draynth is on the wagon (actually leading it) and he never looked like he wanted to jump off it. I simply am not going to vote with my biggest SR.
eh. the read on nos isn't as strong as the read on penguin especially considering the last few posts.

i'm extremely confused by porkens behavior. and titus for that matter as well. my reads are devolving. this game is a mess in my head and i am losing sight of what any of it means.

pedit. well there it is i guess. if i'm dead tomorrow lynch titus or jingle.
Can't do that, THE PLAN requires us, the megahydra, to die.

~tn5421
no you're town.
In post 1189, Jingle wrote:
In post 1187, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:The NOS hammer is absolutely garbage, true. Don't let them go and force us to use the maximum discussion time tomorrow before letting me die as we all agreed on.
:facepalm:

You getting lynched tomorrow is absolutely not the plan.

I'm fairly certain I've been 100% clear on that.
In post 1193, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:i'm not giving them a free town lynch tn it's not happening. we all check you tonight and see what happens tomorrow post-flips.

In post 1243, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1238, Gorkington wrote:i meant that it should be obvious in terms of me voting them, pushing them and thinking that they were scum?
well it wasnt.
i got the impression you felt much more strongly about tits.
im dying

~tn5421
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:21 am

In post 1245, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Please don't replace out :< :<
You're one of the like 3 people outside of my hydra that are making this game fun for me to play in.
^ same
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:21 am

AN UNFORTUNATE MISTAKE
Art is cool.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:23 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 1247, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
AN UNFORTUNATE MISTAKE
I giggled at it too but didn't wanna point it out

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 1242, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1238, Gorkington wrote:who are the "hard scumreads" that i was "appealing" to????
I don't remember now. I should have noted those names down. You asked Eddie, Nos and Pun and I thought you had Pun and Nos as hard scumreads.

p-edit: nah lynching an obvtown slot doesn't help us. so, if they flip town, anyone with a town result could be sane, random, or naive, and there's no way to tell which at this point. anyone with a scum result could be insane, random, or paranoid, again with no way to know which.
i mean,
i) if i was scumreading any of them, it wouldnt have been appealing, it would have been asking them to parse if they could potentially be buddies.
ii) i may not have outright posted a readslist, but iirc i was at the time
townleaning punreader, townreading nos and idek about eddie.

and i was trying to get people to give more detailed stancing on porkens and i was hoping to have more time to pick apart responses to try to drive up the wagon by trying to argue it in real-time. obviously i really underestimated how much time i would actually have to do so.
:')
In post 1243, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:well it wasnt. i got the impression you felt much more strongly about tits.
i do feel more strongly about tits than probably anything else in this game.
but thats besides the point.

[i remember saying that i didnt really feel confident about parsing titus in general?
what gave you the impression otherwise?]
sgba wrote:Please don't replace out :< :<You're one of the like 3 people outside of my hydra that are making this game fun for me to play in. If someone's gonna get replaced by Varsoon, I'd rather it not be you.
ill see what i can do. lol. i feel like ive been playing like shit this game so far and until i can really put the hours in im kind of expecting that to continue [and the next few days are only busier for me/theres only so much time i can slack off at work right now q.q]
trash

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”