Wisdom

Group 1
(3): SirCakez, dramonic, zMuffinMan
Group 2
(5): riku, BuJaber, Wisdom, Kokichi Oma, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Group 3
(3): Eddie Cane, havingfitz, Pine
Not voting: 2 (DeasVail, northsidegal)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-05-20 23:00:00).
dramonic wrote:@Mod: confirm/deny that this is mountainous?
Cannot confirm or deny.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 7:50 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1, implosion wrote:This game is pseudo-nightless. The mafia have a 1-shot nightkill that they may use any night after night 0. They may not use their kill if it would cause the mafia to have as many players alive as there are town players alive. There are no other killing abilities in the game. There are no other night actions in the game.
So theoretically we could have day PRs.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 7:52 am

Post by BuJaber »

Wisdom would you be willing to vote for group 3 or is that not an option for you?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 298, BuJaber wrote:Are people serious about the pr claims? I thought this was confirmed all vanilla/goons?
this setup would be really frickin scumsided as a vanilla setup. this wasn't run in the open queue for a reason.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:19 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 285, Pine wrote:Should we be pausing at L-1 for claims? Or do we think this is mountainous?
It's at least not
confirmed
mountainous - I asked the mod
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:20 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 288, Wisdom wrote:{kokichi, pine, Riku} contains at least two scum
All of them have felt really fake when it comes to suspecting group 2
Still don't think kokichi is scum.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:27 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 303, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 298, BuJaber wrote:Are people serious about the pr claims? I thought this was confirmed all vanilla/goons?
this setup would be really frickin scumsided as a vanilla setup. this wasn't run in the open queue for a reason.
You have no concept of balance.

The only thing "japanese name person" implies is that im phonepostin and cant open an extra tab to confirm names.
Same way I didnt parse NSG's name not just being nonsense and therefore called her... whatever is it I called her.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:28 am

Post by dramonic »

1 long meaningless name.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:31 am

Post by dramonic »

I could shift to group 2 but at this point Im getting the warm fuzzies that we're looking at 2-1-0
I'm a hoot
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 298, BuJaber wrote:
In post 265, SirCakez wrote:I don't think this makes much sense. How does saying "japanese name person" downplay contact?
It implies he forgot the actual name.
That's reachy af still.

And it's definitely not mountainous.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Pine »

In post 299, BuJaber wrote:Follow up would be to pine: if it's a vanilla game what do claims at L-1 tell us?
A mountainous game tells us not to bother demanding claims at L-1. That's all.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Agreed. I think pine and wisdom are scum. I'm willing to sacrifice myself for us to win.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 306, dramonic wrote:
In post 303, Eddie Cane wrote:
You have no concept of balance.

The only thing "japanese name person" implies is that im phonepostin and cant open an extra tab to confirm names.
Same way I didnt parse NSG's name not just being nonsense and therefore called her... whatever is it I called her.
yes I do, lol.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:36 am

Post by dramonic »

keep telling yourself that <3
I'm a hoot
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay. tell me how this vanilla is not scumsided as fuck. scum can split the groups evenly and almost autowin ignoring all other possible gambits and wifom.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

10:3

lynch 1 scum 3 town

7:2

lynch 2 town 1 scum (dont hit the all town group)

5:1

lynch the correct pairing, or its 3:1 into 2:1 after the nk and its lylo

these are all best case if scum does the very basic low risk thing of splitting evenly. so assuming you lynch optimally you get 1 single mislynch. as opposed to regular 10:3 games which have 3. never mind the rest of the possible wifom xcum could do (maybe 3 scum are in group 2, or maybe none are and lynching it pretty much endgames us) maybe they do 7:3:3 or whatever. but sure, I dont gwt balance and arrogant oldie understands mafia on a transcendent level.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:54 am

Post by dramonic »

Saying "we only get one mislynch" when 10 town dies in your scenario is a fascinating interpretation.
I'm a hoot
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

he's right, though (not that it really matters and this is a boring discussion)

the scenario he gave is a good example. town's win chances if it reaches 5:1 are 50% but if you factor in that comes after a 1/3 chance of hitting an all-town group, it's less than that overall

don't have time to read this morning, will catch up sporadically over the day probably
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Pine »

Blah blah blah

And when we nail 2 scum today, the ratio goes to 8:1.

This setup is swingy. No excuses, play like a champion.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay, i understand its hard being shit at something you've done for almost a decade and its hard to accept that, so i'll break it down even more.

If scum does the most basic strategy of even spreads

we have a 5 / 4 / 4 day 1, each with 1 scum. we are assuming optimal lynching for this scenario. we lynch a 4.

that leaves the number at 7:2 going into night. we enter the day with 3 / 3 / 3, with 2 of the 3 containing scum. IF we mislynch and hit 3 town, its 4:2 going into night and then 3:2 going into day, so lylo. 1 mislynch.

if we lynch correctly, its 5:1, and day starts with 2 / 2 / 2 and 1 of those groups contains a scum. if we mislynch, 2 out of 3 of the slots filling that bill, then we are 3:1 and a night kill or not leaves it at mylo / lylo tomorrow. 1 mislynch.

yes, mislynches are less likely by a bit because of the fact there's less mislynchable slots, but there's also far less opportunities to lynch properly and scum control who you lynch. also, people will wifom and self vote a ton so unlike normal slots will be advocating for their own lynch some of the time as we've seen lots of here.

then there's the other dynamic:
scum goes for wifom

lets say they stick with a 4/5/4 split. the 5 has no scum, and we lynch it. then its 5:3, nk 4:3, lylo. 1 mislynch.
4 has no scum, and we lynch it. then its 6:3. nk 5:3. pretty much lylo.
or scum could do 3:7:3, and if the scum are not in the 7 and we lynch it we just lose, but if scum wifom'd and put all of them and we don't lynch it (the likelier outcome) then free 3 townies dead. or, they put 2 scum in it, we lynch it, and we are now at 3:1 lylo after the nk.

and then we get into the fact its still mountainous and towns on this site do awfully in mountainous, worse than rand a lot of the time.

in conclusion: yes granddad, computers
are
in fact useful. technology
isn't
evil. also, this is pretty much confirmed to not be mountainous because its not in the open queue so there's elements that aren't open. fuck off. :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

pine's muffin push is weird. muffin's content is weird, i don't think his dv stuff is scummy. jaber is awkward. dv is pretty townie compared to TM, i had him as hard scum there. dramonic is meh. kokichi is meh. nsg inventing a tell on kokichi is meh. roj is cute. fitz is meh. north is a lil townie. cakez is a lil scummy. riku is meh. wisdom is meh. in conclusion: stop being meh!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm weird, not meh though so i guess i'm ok
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

muffin would you agree dv is town?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i haven't read anything not on this page since after i went to sleep last night (been focusing on something else)

let me get to a computer at work

in the mean time, feel free to summarise why you think that though
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

just

feels

townie

smh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”