Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

But lynch order for me would be you third and start worrying about deep wolves if the game isn't over.
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 1:47 am

Post by Ouroboros »

It's barely 6 in the morning and I can't remember where RC put our vote.

:D

Ghost
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 2:51 am

Post by wilky »

In post 1909, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Problem is, we keep spending deadline doing these switches just for this quest.
But well i can always blame it on Ram right? :lol:
Ram and RC
In post 1910, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1906, Impossibear wrote:It unfortunate that this causes another day of unnaturally formed wagons :( VCA is one of my strong points.
Or we could have L-1'd you then had some unvotes after the vc and by now be past that stage of the quest but you and RC had to be awkward about it all.

In post 1918, davesaz wrote:
In post 1906, Impossibear wrote:It unfortunate that this causes another day of unnaturally formed wagons :( VCA is one of my strong points.
Eh, I can do VCA on the unnatural ones too. If anything, they'll help overall.
What would be helpful from the unnatural wagons?

In post 1921, projectmatt wrote:i think focusing this day on fulfilling the quest is a bad idea that stifles natural conversation/scumhunting/vca

i hope we're done soon
We would have been done earlier if it weren't for two awkward players...
In post 1967, MariaR wrote:The flip would help me figure out RC's alignment and the other lynches I wanted at the time weren't happening.
If someone acts super confident in a read and I know them to have decent reads I don't mind sheeping it it's not like we were at lylo. Vents flip of info was gonna help me regardless I didn't really care if they flipped town or scum the fact they flipped scum is a bonus
I mean I've never even played with RC but know enough to know that hard bussing is well within his range so what would a flip on someone who was null to you provide on RC exactly?

In post 2008, Impossibear wrote:
In post 1919, Impossibear wrote:Wraith, Kaede, Impossibear
Tchill
Jungle Kokichi
Maria
Ouroboros
These people continue to need to vote Tchill's replacement so we can get a VC and be done with this ridiculous L-1 thing. No one else should vote Tchill, but I can't be arsed to actually do an FOS vote count rn.

Non bolded names are already on the wagon, but should stay on the wagon. We will unvote at our earliest opportunity after GiF votecounts. Remember, we get the hammer and to hammer today is a scumclaim.

OTM, there's a list of claims that was accurate not long ago in my ISO. If you skim backwards you should be able to find it pretty quickly.

~Jingle
I think Tchill slot is still awaiting replacement isn't it?

In post 2051, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2049, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2047, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1117, Ouroboros wrote:Ouroboros still town obviously
Ankamius town
Wraith town
Kaede town
Alchemist21 town

that's my 100% list, I'll branch out from there
Okay I am legit scared.

I agree with RC.

Help. Me. I must be going insane.
can you explain where literally any of these reads came from
RC because when he busses he doesn’t talk about anyone else.
Ank is a because I know her read.
Wraith is because his reasons are good for attacking my predecessor’s slot. Wrong conclusion but I see where he is coming from.
Kaede is the IC.
Alchemist21 is more a gut read.
This sounds awkward and fake.

In post 2072, Ouroboros wrote:I said I wouldn't strong arm shit today so I'll leave you to your mislynch of Tchill. Wraith and Dunn die the next two days though.
It's not a mislynch though is it, its getting the first part of the quest done which you are hellbent on not helping with.

I'm not liking OTM since he has joined, his push on kokichi makes no sense at all, the lack of understanding about a scum no kill seems like someone with information feigning ignorance and the reads he posted seem fake.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 2:51 am

Post by wilky »

Impossibear so we can get past this first part of the quest I will be will to move my vote to the tchill slot if you want to, it doesn't look like RC will cooperate here.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 2062, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2043, Kokichi Oma wrote:At that point in the game, I actually hadn't seen Impossibear claim Vig. Had I been scum, I would have known she was vig and no reason to make that post. But, that's neither here nor there.

As I was saying, in that point in the game I'd only ISO'd about 3 people. So, I'm not quite sure why that post would make you think I'm scum. And based on the posts of other people, they are saying the same thing. How does that make you feel?
So you said you hadn’t seen the claim.

Why did you think vig then hmmm?
Can't believe you are this dense.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

The player said they werent the scum kill, but ironically they died, hence Kokichi's comment, it makes 100% sense to me dunno why it doesnt make sense to you.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:14 am

Post by MariaR »

Ah I see how Kaede is gonna play around Kokichi now.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:15 am

Post by MariaR »

Keep votes on Tchii but don't end the day thank you
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2071, Ouroboros wrote:VOTE: Wraith

This the shit I don't like.
What's your case on Wraith?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:46 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2080, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:The player said they werent the scum kill, but ironically they died, hence Kokichi's comment, it makes 100% sense to me dunno why it doesnt make sense to you.
That’s the core of the issue chica.

If Kokichi didn’t see the vig claim there is no reason to think they weren’t the scum kill.

If Kokichi did see the vig claim then they outright lied.

A typical response to a weird kill without a vig claim is “why the hell would scum kill them?”, not vig hunting.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:55 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Generally when something doesn’t make sense or goes against the grain Kokichi has a response like
viewtopic.php?p=10069180#p10069180

Kokichi doesn’t do shit like instantly trust. That’s not Kokichi’s nature.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2043, Kokichi Oma wrote:At that point in the game, I actually hadn't seen Impossibear claim Vig. Had I been scum, I would have known she was vig and no reason to make that post. But, that's neither here nor there.

As I was saying, in that point in the game I'd only ISO'd about 3 people. So, I'm not quite sure why that post would make you think I'm scum. And based on the posts of other people, they are saying the same thing. How does that make you feel?

This post makes me want to facepalm so badly.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2079, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:

Can't believe you are this dense.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:59 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 258, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 230, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 229, Nero Cain wrote:Well, I mean I felt like Dave was scummier than Wilky here and I haven't really changed my mind so....what else do you feel like I should be doing?
I'd like it if you could expand on your dave/wilky viewpoint.
it's mostly the same as b4. I don't really see scum Wilky CCing Dave here. Them both being Millers is just as equally plausible to me as Wilky Dave fakeclaiming miller as scum. I'm not really getting y I can't think that Dave is scum that got CC'd. If its "there's mod meta!" then fair, I'm not saying we HAVE to vote Dave I just hadn't moved my vote to another scumspect yet. I'd want to lynch off the Wilky mini wagon.
This also needs rope. Kokichi/Nero

Still reading up.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like their logic is so bad, that I want to call OTM bad town. But everytime I say that the person ends up being scum. So OTM needs to be lynched eventually
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Please stop reading up if you're going to make posts that continue to make no sense
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 4:00 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 259, MariaR wrote:I don't get how town Nero can get "oh 3 people claim neg utility so scum has to be fake claiming" without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Scum nero thinking that and using it as an agenda to push something makes a lot more sense though imo.
MariaR is town.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 4:02 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2089, Kokichi Oma wrote:Like their logic is so bad, that I want to call OTM bad town. But everytime I say that the person ends up being scum. So OTM needs to be lynched eventually
Don’t worry.

Scum (if not you which I doubt) will kill me. This wagon on me didn’t manifest on me out of no where after I claimed PR with info. I will die. Then my confusion will make sense. So if you’re town you have nothing to worry about. And if you’re scum you have everything to worry about.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2081, MariaR wrote:Ah I see how Kaede is gonna play around Kokichi now.
What does THIS mean, Maki. You meanie pants.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2091, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 259, MariaR wrote:I don't get how town Nero can get "oh 3 people claim neg utility so scum has to be fake claiming" without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Scum nero thinking that and using it as an agenda to push something makes a lot more sense though imo.
MariaR is town.
This is NAI for her. And she'll agree with this.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 4:05 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 275, Ouroboros wrote:If you want to be able to stand a chance of lynching me as scum you first have to establish that you can townread me as town.

If you are town now would be a good time to start.
Lord help me I am scared of scum!RC don’t want to wagon him today because I get paranoid of RC a lot but ewwww this post is bad. I am hoping this is a Ghost post.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2092, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2089, Kokichi Oma wrote:Like their logic is so bad, that I want to call OTM bad town. But everytime I say that the person ends up being scum. So OTM needs to be lynched eventually
Don’t worry.

Scum (if not you which I doubt) will kill me. This wagon on me didn’t manifest on me out of no where after I claimed PR with info. I will die. Then my confusion will make sense. So if you’re town you have nothing to worry about. And if you’re scum you have everything to worry about.
Literally NO ONE is voting you. What wagon? Also has it not given you pause literally EVERYONE says your push on me makes NO SENSE. Not even one person agrees. Your push was so bad that even Ouroboros stopped scumreading me after it.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 4:06 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2094, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2091, OnTheMark wrote:
MariaR is town.
This is NAI for her. And she'll agree with this.
Don’t care if she thinks it’s NAI.

While I tend to struggle as town I can literally count the amount of times I have misread MariaR on one finger. So her opinion of NAI is irrelevant. She’s town. Like I just feel it.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 4:08 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2096, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2092, OnTheMark wrote:
Don’t worry.

Literally NO ONE is voting you. What wagon? Also has it not given you pause literally EVERYONE says your push on me makes NO SENSE. Not even one person agrees. Your push was so bad that even Ouroboros stopped scumreading me after it.
There is no vote wagon, but there is a wagon of copy pasta reasons of “fake” and “OTM is scum”. The wagon doesn’t require votes it requires mass follow agreements. While traditionally used as a vote wagon there are other wagons like a conga line.

No one is gonna vote me because this quest thing. Not sure what else is needed for it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, yeah. You're just scum. Everything is too fake.

Kaede let me know when we are done doing whatever L1 thing we are doing and I can vote OTM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”