Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:28 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2124, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2123, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2122, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2121, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2119, Ramcius wrote:OTM, maybe you just claim? Cause it's really painful to look how hard you try soft your role, yet people don't get it...
No.

I don’t want to claim unless necessary.

Besides people don’t believe me so that is their problem not mine. I have a role and I am not being lynched for it. Ever. If people wish to think I am fake so be it. The valuable information we get from scum pushing me is worth it.
Why you think it's scum, who push you and not dumb town?
Because it happened immediately after I crumbed flavor and is a direct counter to a majority of people’s reads on the slot. Furthermore there is no ingenuity behind the pushes. It’s all a damn tape recorder. Some of them may be genuine but without the original thought there is almost certainly a scum influence.
well, have fun i guess
Obviously you townread me yes? Am I correct in that thought?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2125, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2119, Ramcius wrote:OTM, maybe you just claim? Cause it's really painful to look how hard you try soft your role, yet people don't get it...
No.

Besides people don’t believe me so that is their problem not mine. I have a role and I am not being lynched for it. Ever. If people wish to think I am fake so be it. The valuable information we get from scum pushing me is worth it.
Because it happened immediately after I crumbed flavor and is a direct counter to a majority of people’s reads on the slot. Furthermore there is no ingenuity behind the pushes. It’s all a damn tape recorder. Some of them may be genuine but without the original thought there is almost certainly a scum influence.
well, have fun i guess
i have good idea what you are softing and i have hard time finding reason for scum to make such gambit, so yes, you town in my book
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

No.

What? hebichan was a pretty popular scumread before you replaced in.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:46 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2126, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2125, OnTheMark wrote:
No.

well, have fun i guess
i have good idea what you are softing and i have hard time finding reason for scum to make such gambit, so yes, you town in my book
Then in that case why are you saying “have fun with that I guess”

Wouldn’t you work with your townread? Who do you town and scumread?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:47 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2127, Ankamius wrote:
No.

What? hebichan was a pretty popular scumread before you replaced in.
Not really from how far I have gotten. Seems like people focused on the new util.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 2118, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2116, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Maybe you need to read up on what "irony" means.
a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

This qualifies as neither of those things.
The kill is not amusing, nor is it deliberately contrary to one’s expectation if he had not already seen the vig claim. The expectation at the front is one scum team one kill.
Now if he presupposes vig of which in the prior sentence and multiple times town doesn’t do, then and only then is it ironic.
Oh really.
In post 1009, ManWithNoName wrote:
I'm like 100% not the Scum kill
, I would assume.
In post 1286, Kokichi Oma wrote:
How ironic.
Unless a vig shot this?
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

It's obvious the "How ironic" portion is referring to the "I'm 100% not the scum kill" part of MWNN's post, hence it was Kokichi's initial thought.

/quit indefinitely
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Ouroboros »

Can someone clarify this scum!OTM? All I got from it was OTM is apparently fake and scum and that was it. Am I missing something? Which of OTM's posts are coming off as fake?

@Ank & Wilky
- Care to explain why both of you are saying one thing ("I think OTM is scum," in some form or another), but when it comes to your voting,
you're not actually supporting your scum read/lynch pool
on OTM e.g. Ank's voting Kokichi and Wilky's voting Ramcius?

I understand why Kokichi's not voting for someone he reads as fake/scum - the quest thing -, so what's your reasoning for being off a wagon you scum read?

Spoiler: Posts that indicate support for Scum!OTM or just being okay with a OTM lynch
In post 1998, Ankamius wrote:Yeah, I can support an OTM lynch.
In post 2052, Ankamius wrote:This is true btw, OTM and I know each other.

Still more likely scum than not, but I'll need more time to sort for sure now I think.
In post 2077, wilky wrote: I'm not liking OTM since he has joined, his push on kokichi makes no sense at all, the lack of understanding about a scum no kill seems like someone with information feigning ignorance and the reads he posted seem fake.

In post 2109, GuyInFreezer wrote:
wilky (2):
MariaR, Tchill13
Ramcius (3):
wilky
, Dunnstral, projectmatt
Tchill13 (5):
Wraith, Kaede Akamatsu, Impossibear, Kokichi Oma, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Kokichi Oma (2):
Ankamius
OnTheMark
Wraith (1):
Ouroboros

Not Voting:
Alchemist21, davesaz, Ramcius

With
alive,
to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2018-05-27 22:26:54)
Ghost
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Now here, you are trying to say that Kokichi knew the kill was from a different source than the scum team, hence ignoring the how ironic part.
Even if that were the case, that means Kokichi's scum team kill went missing, which you've already argued it's very hard to believe.

So in the supposed scum Kokichi's scenario how would he refer to a vig shot on that kill if that was their team's kill, the vig portion wouldnt make sense. Nor does your reasoning.

/quit indefinitely
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:03 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2130, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2118, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2116, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Maybe you need to read up on what "irony" means.
a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

This qualifies as neither of those things.
The kill is not amusing, nor is it deliberately contrary to one’s expectation if he had not already seen the vig claim. The expectation at the front is one scum team one kill.
Now if he presupposes vig of which in the prior sentence and multiple times town doesn’t do, then and only then is it ironic.
Oh really.
In post 1009, ManWithNoName wrote:
I'm like 100% not the Scum kill
, I would assume.
In post 1286, Kokichi Oma wrote:
How ironic.
Unless a vig shot this?
You’re just highlighting the problem!!!

If Kokichi genuinely thought that was the scum kill it would be ironic. But then asking about a vig means Kokichi didn’t believe that. Ergo not ironic.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

But there was a vig claim already before that post.

/quit indefinitely
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:06 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2133, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Now here, you are trying to say that Kokichi knew the kill was from a different source than the scum team, hence ignoring the how ironic part.
Even if that were the case, that means Kokichi's scum team kill went missing, which you've already argued it's very hard to believe.

So in the supposed scum Kokichi's scenario how would he refer to a vig shot on that kill if that was their team's kill, the vig portion wouldnt make sense. Nor does your reasoning.
Again I already explained that. Either you’re not understanding or I am shit at explaining.

I am having a hard time figuring out what happened. There is a missing kill or there is a scum kill that got stopped.

And in that case your last sentence makes 100% sense. In a Kokichi scum world he is vig hunting. Which means they probably shot ETL. I am based on how reactions went about 75% sure that is the case.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:07 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2135, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:But there was a vig claim already before that post.
Which is ignored as Kokichi said they didn’t read it.

So if I take him at his word I must analyze him as if that post doesn’t exist.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I dunno, I don't see any problem with a town player making that kind of post.
I do see it unfathomable for a scum player to make that kind of post.

/quit indefinitely
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:10 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2138, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I dunno, I don't see any problem with a town player making that kind of post.
I do see it unfathomable for a scum player to make that kind of post.
*sigh*

If you see it unfathomable for scum then you necessarily believe it is a town post.

I legit give up on this point because you literally pointed out the problem and imho reached the wrong conclusion. I can’t make a horse drink so just gonna move on.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2128, OnTheMark wrote:
Then in that case why are you saying “have fun with that I guess”

Wouldn’t you work with your townread? Who do you town and scumread?
I work with everyone, not with just townreads. In your case, i just don't see how i could help you without losing my patience and telling everything :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure Tchill/Wilky have 1 scum in, Ank is another of my scumread, cause i didn't like their reactions and they aren't doing much to solve game, last one prob in lurkers - Maria/Wraith/Dunn/Kokichi

as for town - Ouroboros, Impo, Jungle, Project, Dave, alchemist (this one just rust on other people's read on him) and your slot now, you got promoted from scum/lurker pile to town pile
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ghost, I think you're overestimating how seriously I'm taking this game right now.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

holy shit ram gave townreads.

/quit indefinitely
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2137, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2135, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:But there was a vig claim already before that post.

I literally asked for a list of claims. After I posted that ironic post, someone said bear was vig
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:14 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2143, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:holy shit ram gave townreads.
I know right.

@Ghost — Which scum team tries to kill ETL over your slot?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2141, Ramcius wrote:last one prob in lurkers - Maria/Wraith/Dunn/Kokichi
How am I lurking. Its been me talking to the brick wall known as OTM for the past few pages
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:16 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2144, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2137, OnTheMark wrote:

I literally asked for a list of claims. After I posted that ironic post, someone said bear was vig
Just stop flailing.

You’re almost certainly scum to me. Continuing to add bullshit to the pile regarding this topic won’t all of a sudden make me town read you. If you’re town be town then have faith I will see it. Because it feels like you’re trying to convince me out of desperation rather than focus on the game.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Ouroboros »

@Ank - And yet you're still not voting for someone you scum read.

No matter how serious, or unserious, you're treating this game, it's very little effort to look at the most recent VC and think, "Oops. I thought I was voting my scum read/I forgot where my vote was. I should fix that," and then vote said scum read.

Ghost

Pedit - @OTM - Clarify?
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:17 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2148, Ouroboros wrote:@Ank - And yet you're still not voting for someone you scum read.

No matter how serious, or unserious, you're treating this game, it's very little effort to look at the most recent VC and think, "Oops. I thought I was voting my scum read/I forgot where my vote was. I should fix that," and then vote said scum read.

Ghost

Pedit - @OTM - Clarify?
I believe if scum did not shot MWNN that they shot impossibear, the ETL Jingle hydra.

Who as scum would shoot them over you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”