Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (isolation #200) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2148, Wisdom wrote:who the fuck cares about what reads dead people had eddie?

what makes them right or wrong?
they're good players who above reads better than rand, one was selected for a nk, and more importantly they're conf town opinions. my reads always factor in others reads. do you remember when I randomly flipped from ank scum to him as my strongest townread last game? I saw your posting about him being town on meta, factored that in, valued it, and then came with him town. ignoring dead players is why a lot of players end up in lylo a lot and lose a lot.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2154 (isolation #201) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2151, Wisdom wrote:Imagine I died overnight or got lynched yesterday

You would now be citing that I was townreading Kokichi and nsg

We dont even know if they would currently still have those reads
you dont get it.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (isolation #202) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2152, northsidegal wrote:i mean, in some sense i still consider it unlikely that group 3 actually gets lynched for reasons i've already explained to muffinman

i'm not sure how you don't see any sort of urgency in my posts though. i'm not the type to really post with massive text and bold to tell people to stop lynching me, but the fact that i'm here at all fighting this as much as i am is objectively speaking something i have only ever done (and only ever do) as town. nobody seems to care when i say things like that, but it's true.
ate and brushing off wisdom is a thing
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (isolation #203) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2157, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2155, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2152, northsidegal wrote:i mean, in some sense i still consider it unlikely that group 3 actually gets lynched for reasons i've already explained to muffinman

i'm not sure how you don't see any sort of urgency in my posts though. i'm not the type to really post with massive text and bold to tell people to stop lynching me, but the fact that i'm here at all fighting this as much as i am is objectively speaking something i have only ever done (and only ever do) as town. nobody seems to care when i say things like that, but it's true.
ate and brushing off wisdom is a thing
i don't understand what you're saying.
doesnt matter
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (isolation #204) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2159, Wisdom wrote:what do I not get? You're saying for example that Pine scumread Bu. For all you know Pine would read Bu's today posts and be certain he's town. Therefore you can't use that read, it's outdated
you dont get it

this isnt a time for a theory discussion
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (isolation #205) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

nsg, if wisdom and buj are town you'll at the very least need to convince 1 to vote group 3 or town loses, even forgetting getting the other town in 3 to self. do you realize that?

sorry wis not done distancing quite yet
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (isolation #206) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

god 2168 is bad

back to defending my buddy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (isolation #207) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2171, BuJaber wrote:Eddie if I promise to call you a mafia God and leave mafiascum forever will you stop saying I'm bad and my posts are bad and my thoughts are bad and my votes are bad?

I have a good life I don't need mafiascum.
lol

I say people are shit as part of my essence

dont take anything I say personal please
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2177 (isolation #208) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2176, northsidegal wrote:you can make a post that is entirely factually correct that's still scummy.
I mean yea

but it wasnt scummy it was just bad
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (isolation #209) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2168, BuJaber wrote:NSG - You didn't show support for group 2 earlier. I counted the votes I didn't have enough to lynch.
(Fitz no wisdom no, eddie no, muffin no that's already 4 people who wouldn't vote for g2 plus if they are scum koki wouldn't vote for them either)

So I had no choice. Also I still scumread eddie and can't fully trust muffin.
fact: you agree kokichi lock scum
fact: that leaves 2 scum
fact: you fos myself, muffin, and I dont rememeber your stance on roj
fact: you arent really scumreading nsg from what I'm gathering from your posts, proven by this post stating you're voting 1 cause forced
fact: this means you're either wrong on one of your reads and nsg is xcum, youre scum, or you're about to lose
fact: its lyo and not deadline pressure and you're early voting a team you dont xcum read
fact: eddie is obviously a no and probably muffin, but convincing people is a thing and its literlaly you're job if you're town
fact: lynching scum is hard in lylo. requires a bunch of people with egos and agendas to all work together while being influenced elsewhere. this again is your job as town to work through
fact: something something dick waving contest

knock off the shit
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (isolation #210) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2180, BuJaber wrote:I'm not going to suddenly start townreading you just because you have a particular meta you are trying to preserve or make me believe
I have a good xcum game. idk where I suggested this
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (isolation #211) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2180, BuJaber wrote:And I think your flip flopping on reads isn't natural. You only recently began claiming you are leaning town for me. Which would mean earlier in the day when you expressed interest in lynching g3 you either thought fitz/rmoj are together or me/koki are together.
or

thought;

fitz and rmoj are my two biggest srs aside from kok independently and preflips are stupid
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (isolation #212) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2180, BuJaber wrote:The fact that you've changed your reads only to land you to the same conclusion to lynch g3 seems rather suspicious also.
of course my conclusion didnt change, unlike some people I know how to use prs. groip 3 is always going to be my first choice.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (isolation #213) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2189, Wisdom wrote:too bad they dont make sense as team due to partition
sure

but this doesnt change lynching two xcum today being optimal and using the associations yo pick between nsg and muffin (safe path)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2194 (isolation #214) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you dont get to say that until postgame buddy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (isolation #215) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2195, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2192, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2189, Wisdom wrote:too bad they dont make sense as team due to partition
sure

but this doesnt change lynching two xcum today being optimal and using the associations yo pick between nsg and muffin (safe path)
so muffin/kokichi/g3 scum

Why does muffin partition like this?
Man stop asking shit questions
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (isolation #216) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2196, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2194, Eddie Cane wrote:you dont get to say that until postgame buddy
?
youve locktowned bu and me, havent you? so you agree that that action would have killed 5 townies
kokichi isnt a townie
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (isolation #217) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

simple logic is you literlaly agreeing with me theres 2 scum in group 3
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (isolation #218) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2201, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2199, Eddie Cane wrote:kokichi isnt a townie
you wanted me to move kokichi out
so I could undo your action because it was anti town, yes. notice how I never stopped voting the group with kokichi? lmao.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (isolation #219) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2204, Wisdom wrote:i dont agree with you because im not townreading you
we have different points of view jackass
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2210 (isolation #220) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2208, Wisdom wrote:and no, simple logic is that muffin does not partition in a way that kills him and loses the game

therefore there is no choice between muffin and nsg, its nsg. and you have zero excuse not voting her.
2 scum is better than probably 1

therefore, get your head out of your sss you confbiased shitstain

k I'm doneposting here for tonight it's an echo chamber we need more voices

I'll vote 1 if there isnt enugh support for 3 :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (isolation #221) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2212, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2205, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2201, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2199, Eddie Cane wrote:kokichi isnt a townie
you wanted me to move kokichi out
so I could undo your action because it was anti town, yes. notice how I never stopped voting the group with kokichi? lmao.
So why didnt you undo it? You could have moved Riku back.
I was fine not lynching him. I would've done it after the second swap when everyone coalesced onto 3 immediately, but I wasnt around. that's what pissed me off so much.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (isolation #222) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1067, implosion wrote:

*********************************************************************************
**************************ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION**************************
*********************************************************************************

Groups have changed. The vote count has been reset.

VOTE COUNT 1.8
DeasVailBuJaberdramonic
Eddie CaneKokichi Omariku
havingfitzPineSirCakez
northsidegalREALMEN ONLY JUNGLEzMuffinMan
Wisdom

Group 1
(0):
Group 2
(0):
Group 3
(0):
Not voting: 13 (BuJaber, DeasVail, dramonic, Eddie Cane, havingfitz, Kokichi Oma, northsidegal, Pine, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, riku, SirCakez, Wisdom, zMuffinMan)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-05-20 23:00:00).
Riku
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (isolation #223) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1070, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1057, Wisdom wrote:I believe everyone has spoken

Swap Riku and REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

VOTE: group 3
I told you not to do this

VOTE: Group 2
now wisdom, does scum me fight as hard as I did against an all town group 3 lunch?

guess I was wking
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (isolation #224) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2222, Wisdom wrote:Yeah, youre saying that if i had switched kokichi, you woukd have put him back
Why did you not do it with riku?
riku wasnt scummy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2226 (isolation #225) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lmfao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2228 (isolation #226) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yes I'm sure that's why he flipped town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (isolation #227) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

kokichi claimed a role that cant exist in this setup

why do you think I questioned him on it so many times

I'm sorry I'm better than you at mafia and in all of your infinite confbaised tunneled wisdom you cant read a shit town player as shit town not xcum

yea I'm stepping away I'm gonna get toxic
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (isolation #228) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 531, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 523, SirCakez wrote:also I thought RMOJ was a hydra?
P-edit: it makes sense to me Eddie
the setup is about partitions, cop saying "this group has scum" is against the spirit. i am asking him how his pm words it because it seems abstract and not viable.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (isolation #229) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay wisdom. if I town cases myself, would you genuinely listen to it? if I do convince you I'm town, would you do group 3 today? answer please. if it's not going to realistically happen I'll just vote g1 and not waste my time.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2236 (isolation #230) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2234, Wisdom wrote:1shot was fine with the setup
You just felt the need to doubt the claim because you knew its fake
And since kokichi wanted g2 to be lynched anyway it worked for you
no it wasnt uou dont understand setups my guy

and yes, it did, it would've lynched more scum than your plan did
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (isolation #231) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

fine. after muffin checks in I'm voting group 1.

and you should look at literlaly all of my posts today but roj was scummier than riku and kok needed to die
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (isolation #232) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2238, zMuffinMan wrote:eddie, if you were fine with riku being swapped out of the group, then why did you act so upset that wisdom didn't listen to you on the kokichi swap? or am i misunderstanding what you're saying?
I was not fine with it, it was not what I wanted. It happened though and that still let me hit kokichi and pine. I just wanted kokichi dead. I tried very hard to crumb pr not subtly.

are you okay doing g1? I dont rhink we can get g3
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (isolation #233) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2241, Wisdom wrote:If roj was scummier then youd have moved riku to g2 since roj was also in g2
unfortunately I am one shot and cant move the groups as much as ideal. riku wasnt scummy. get your head out of your ass
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (isolation #234) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2240, northsidegal wrote:hey eddie, mind just waiting on that group 1 vote for me?
I mean I'm not in a hurry but how long do you need cause of you srent gonna convince a better robbnva its irrelevant what you do
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (isolation #235) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2246, Wisdom wrote:Youre saying you wanted kokichi dead
Youre saying rmoj was scummy for you
Both were in G2 after my swap
All you had to do was move Riku there and thus force a lynch on g2
Yet you didnt
and i voted g2. and shouted for it. I would've eventually moved back if that was what was needed and I SPEICFIALLY soft claimed my SPECIFIC PR for that reason, then I woke up to a lunch.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (isolation #236) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2248, northsidegal wrote:eddie, it's plurality. even if wisdom is gamethrowing as hard as he can, it's still possible to get a group 3 lynch by finding the townie(s) in there and convincing them.
unrealistic.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2254 (isolation #237) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

and I'm not going to force a no lunch over lynching uou anyways, sorry. obv town like you did in team mafia. I forced lycan and the game to lock town you there.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2256 (isolation #238) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2253, northsidegal wrote:even if you might not succeed, doesn't mean you shouldn't try in the first place.
I have tried. it's not going to work. wisdom is known for being a nonsensical tunneler like twoface / robbnva, though hes better at mafia than them at least
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (isolation #239) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2255, zMuffinMan wrote:@eddie,

i still think NSG is the most likely to be scum outside of G3 so i don't really have an issue with a G1 lynch per se

if i had a strong enough town read on you, i'd probably be fine with G3 too. that's why i keep trying to get a better feel for where your head has been at this game

(i'm only loosely keeping up with recent posts - i'll read through them properly on my lunch break)
I mean this is why I'm going to vote them over forcing a plurality g3 lynch which almost never works out
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (isolation #240) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2257, northsidegal wrote:i am obvtown, just check the activity overview.

a no-lynch isn't possible?
no lynch is what causes a g3lynch

you were gone most of d1 and even early were eh this is a weak argument
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (isolation #241) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you dont give the vibe of caring so much friend
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (isolation #242) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

case. case why I'm town. case why fitz or roj or buj is scum. any of those options done well will be enough to lynch group 3. you did it for ces (not that it should have been needed but shit towns will be shit)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (isolation #243) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2267, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2256, Eddie Cane wrote:nonsensical tunneler
yet somehow nobody can ever explain how I don't make sense
I would be curious to go see how many of the people you tunnel flip red
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (isolation #244) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

despite my attitude I do like wisdom and like playing with him

doesnt make him not a nonsensical tunneler though <3
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (isolation #245) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

see like the above

going for logic team solves when we dont have a scum flip
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (isolation #246) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you did. unfortunately theres too many variables with 3 scum alive for it to ever be feasible. wifom explanations yhat are relatively sensible are gonna be wrong sometimes.

you are a player competent as xcum. you should know how easy it is to case literally anything you want. logic finds ways to explain things, and memory will leave you remembering the times you were right so it spirals. anyone good at xcum really shouldn't have that kind of holes in their town games my guy <3
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (isolation #247) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

wisdom, you've managed to make yourself extremely town by self voting and not backing down at l-2 or finding an excuse to vote g2. if you're xcum props to you. if not, you really need to get your head out of the clouds. get to the point where I'm town, and if you have time to psot 600 times you have time to iso me, and then we can talk about nsg. you have quite literally said from my pov g3 is the best lunch so I dont gwt eh you're so shocked I'm fighting g1.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2279 (isolation #248) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

do you understand what I'm saying? at all?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (isolation #249) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2279, Eddie Cane wrote:do you understand what I'm saying? at all?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2286 (isolation #250) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2284, zMuffinMan wrote:eddie, do you think all 3 scum are in G3? or are you just being extra wary of me?
much more the latter. tiny bit the former.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (isolation #251) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

stop distancing man it gets me less town cred from bussing you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2309 (isolation #252) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2292, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2151, Wisdom wrote:Imagine I died overnight or got lynched yesterday

You would now be citing that I was townreading Kokichi and nsg

We dont even know if they would currently still have those reads
That's funny considering that if it wasn't for you we would have at least one scum dead right now.
Now this is a Kokichi post I can get behind!

(I hope you know I'm saying this/these posts lightheartedly Wisdom)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (isolation #253) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2296, northsidegal wrote:muffinman, you're being kind of concise. what are you thinking right now?
i don't think concise is the word

i was more going to tell him to stop asking questions (or continue while also doing the following) and give some SHTANCES
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2312 (isolation #254) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2299, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2286, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2284, zMuffinMan wrote:eddie, do you think all 3 scum are in G3? or are you just being extra wary of me?
much more the latter. tiny bit the former.
if it helps, i'm town

i probably wouldn't lie about this
you wouldn't lie about it about 75% of the time, right?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (isolation #255) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2303, northsidegal wrote:i'm aware that lynching wrong in group 3 loses the game. i am also very, very aware that lynching wrong in group 1 would lose the game.

i am fairly confident in wisdom being town. again, i fail to see what he's doing right now as scum, except either bluffing (very very unlikely) or deliberately anti-spewing his partners so that they can try to win tomorrow / later (still unlikely and doesn't make much sense for why scum would choose me to partner with him for him to do this)
the problem with the latter is that his plan literally ends in him flipping today so the spew is pretty frickin worthless...

(ergo wisdom's town)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318 (isolation #256) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2313, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't believe in win cons
this explains so much about ms's playerbase (ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2322 (isolation #257) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2321, northsidegal wrote:it means that if kokichi is scum then it would be the case that there are 3 scum partnered in group 3, no?

still
not sure if that's relevant or not
from town!you's point of view, ya
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #258) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

what do you think my alignment is

what do you think nsg's alignment is

what do you think the best lynch is for today (I think you said group 3 conditionally) and do you think said lynch is feasibly possible
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (isolation #259) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i don't think i'm voting mod
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (isolation #260) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

ah. my bad, forgot about it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (isolation #261) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2332, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2326, Eddie Cane wrote:what do you think my alignment is

what do you think nsg's alignment is

what do you think the best lynch is for today (I think you said group 3 conditionally) and do you think said lynch is feasibly possible
my thoughts on you and NSG haven't changed since i last talked about it - i'm more wary of it now than i was previously, if anything, because your die-hard desire for G3 over G1 is worrying

let's put it this way; you _apparently_ think kokichi is confirmed scum, right? unless kokichi is town and it's buj+someone in G3+me, either you should think i'm town or you should not want to lynch G3 (because if i'm scum with someone in G1 then lynching G3 is a bad thing). but you don't seem to think either atm (given you're voting G3 and still questioning me). or do you think buj is scum now?
or... fitz / kok / Roj?

one of you or nsg could be over fitz or roj but I want the safe lunch today. I've been very clear about my stances mate

gn
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (isolation #262) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

and I've said I think you're town so what's your point
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (isolation #263) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2337, zMuffinMan wrote:right. so if i'm town and you're town and you think wisdom is town, that leaves us with either 3 scum in G3 now or G1 being the best lynch today

in any case,
i'm not the one you should be trying to convince
nsg being scum does not make her a better lynch
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2347 (isolation #264) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2344, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2341, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2337, zMuffinMan wrote:right. so if i'm town and you're town and you think wisdom is town, that leaves us with either 3 scum in G3 now or G1 being the best lynch today

in any case,
i'm not the one you should be trying to convince
nsg being scum does not make her a better lynch
it does if i think you're possibly scum with her
back to my pov
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2428 (isolation #265) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Sigh
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (isolation #266) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2415, implosion wrote:Kokichi's role would never exist in this setup
what a GODDAMN SHOCKER

no dramonic and wisdom

you're smarter than me

and muffin,I would be moved someone day 1 and tunneled kokichi IF ALMOST ALL TOWN DIDNT QUICKLYNCH WHILE I WAS OFFLINE

I'm fucking angry, 2 games in a row I vote right in lylo and all game and town still loses

muffin played pretty good, nsg obvtowning would have endgamed him probably depending how hard wisdom wanted to throw

ugh Its 5 am I need to sleep again
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2439 (isolation #267) » Fri May 25, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

agreed, annoyance aside this game was a lot of fun. would play similar setup again
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2445 (isolation #268) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

no hard feelings wis :) everyone has off games

scum pt was a fun read

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”