(4) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Old Man, Kmd4390, Eddie Cane
(4) Kmd4390 - Tammy, Pine, Ginngie, insanity018
(3) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Kison
(2) hitogoroshi - CooLDoG, Firebringer
(1) MagnaofIllusion - Lycanfire

not voting:
Axelrod

8 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Monday the 28th of May.

I repeat. Deadline is in
1 day.
scumchat never die
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Axelrod »

Was this the question you were talking about Eddie?
In post 768, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 699, Axelrod wrote:My read is that he's tunneling hard while not being at all interested in actually engaging me. That's sort of surface scummy, but it's something Town can also do, particularly if they're otherwise disengaged from the game. Or just like to go by their "gut." Which it also feels like he has been and could be doing. So, he's probably like "bottom half" in terms of people I like, but not "bottom three." What's frustrating is him just saying "lynch Axel" "Lynch Axel" for the same (non) reasons, and then blithely ignoring when I respond to him. That's going to put me on tilt as much as anything.
iirc you have a lot of experience with rofl - how does this jive with how town!him or scum!him has treated you in the past?
I do not, in fact, have a lot of experience with rolf. Not that I remember, at least. It is possible I played with him back in the day, he's familiar in a "I know he's been around a long time" kind of way, but that could also just be from seeing him posting other places on the site. If we were in a game(s) together, it would have been years ago. I believe every game I've ever played here is mentioned in my Wiki

<--- over there. The games themselves are not linked to, though, so one would have to go find them.
Insanity wrote:What does this actually mean?
"Chinese Fire Drill" Basically speed-lynching someone. Usually at the last minute. Not typically a fan of those, though I understand how they happen.

KMD is probably in the same space for me that Tywin/Lycan is, which isn't great. I could say, sure, better one of them than me, and that's probably objectively true - baring one of them having a particular power role - but I can't get excited about it.

I'm recommencing this re-read. But I have company coming over at 12 and then all bets are off.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: KMD
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 3:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

look axel/tammy you really should not feel bad about mislynching or being wrong in a game of mafia like statistically everyone is wrong more than they are right but we'll literally never get anywhere without votes and lynches. i've never felt bad about being wrong and i certainly won't be starting this game, even if axel flips town.
axel wrote:KMD is probably in the same space for me that Tywin/Lycan is, which isn't great. I could say, sure, better one of them than me, and that's probably objectively true - baring one of them having a particular power role - but I can't get excited about it.
it boggles my mind that no one else is even concerned by the fact that axel put actual effort into scrutinizing both kmd and tywin[lycan] earlier in this day and now that they are the only two viable lynches aside from himself he won't commit to either.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 3:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

inb4 kmdtown gets lynched before he can even post again
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Axelrod »

In post 878, roflcopter wrote:look axel/tammy you really should not feel bad about mislynching or being wrong in a game of mafia like statistically everyone is wrong more than they are right but we'll literally never get anywhere without votes and lynches. i've never felt bad about being wrong and i certainly won't be starting this game, even if axel flips town.
It's the certainty - when you are just so, so wrong - that drives me insane.
axel wrote:KMD is probably in the same space for me that Tywin/Lycan is, which isn't great. I could say, sure, better one of them than me, and that's probably objectively true - baring one of them having a particular power role - but I can't get excited about it.
it boggles my mind that no one else is even concerned by the fact that axel put actual effort into scrutinizing both kmd and tywin[lycan] earlier in this day and now that they are the only two viable lynches aside from himself he won't commit to either.
I need a giff for "mind blown."

I suspect that I would be voting one or the other of them at this point were I myself not also in the running. There's something about voting someone else to save your own skin that just feels wrong to me on a kind of primal level.
Even
someone I had suspicions about.

I'm curious what you think I get out of that particular strategy as scum though. Don't really see much of an angle. But that's self-serving, sure.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 846, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Eddie – I can see things that could be Town and things I could see from scum. I’m doing my best to temper my dislike for his constant appeals to how other see him as a great player from filtering into my read. Show don’t tell.
:)(:
In post 831, Pine wrote:Kindly fuck off. I'm one of the very few people who had a Tywin!Town read, and your bullshit pushes are doing work upending that.
...wat
In post 834, Lycanfire wrote:I made it clear I was talking about Pine-Chamber and the most I got out of it was Petro asking about it, Insanity sneering at it and Ginngie making monkey faces at her for it. This is back to the point meant to be aimed at Hito in my 747 (ok I went stream of consciousness and it made more sense in my head) that the more information you take in, the more opportunities you afford to scum to talk you out of it. This game was the equivalent of a game with twice its paged just from sheer density. That's an information overload. There's a reason why I limited myself to KMD-Cooldog showing up to fill in the blanks.
But you specifically do your sorting off of individual posts. There are less individual posts. Unless I'm misremembering your process from discord (I left the TM server so I can't check), the post count should be all that matters and the density should be irrelevant.
In post 834, Lycanfire wrote:Pine and Chamber both had their time in the sun, then didn't, and the best I got was "so did you read up yet?" Or in the case of Moi, flat out refusing to hear about anything I had to say about OM until I got to his claim (and somehow Moi was still tunneling when I showed up-so obviously what I had to say was relevant.)
i don't know what you're responding to here
In post 834, Lycanfire wrote:542-605 has the progression that you didn't like Hito's read on Petro and you planted a giant flag in a grass saying "hey this person might be scum"?
well he's townreading my strongest scumread idk why you think I would like that

and not really. Yes he might be scum. no he probably isn't. the previous two sentences are the definition of a town read my guy. 605 doesn't qualify as shading.
In 505 you're scummy for how you pushed back on Petro.
hito's been fosing me most of the game at least a bit, including up to now (there is no "best buds" reversal)
In post 834, Lycanfire wrote:In 505 you're scummy for how you pushed back on Petro. You two tango from 541-547 (all Hito seems to want to say on the subject) and you're #2 scum, behind me, while Hito wants to ignore me and tell me to RTFT. 547 is marked with this hilarious line. Not only are you #2 scum, but you are remarkably fair while being so!
weak
In post 834, Lycanfire wrote:Ginngie's pred was one of the few that cared about anything I had to say, even when she was trying to hulk you like a one man army. 663 is a woke post, which I saw before. It was reminiscent of how KMD fingered Moi in 191 for starting the fire of your wagon. I voted Ginngie because people that think being drunk makes you stupid piss me off, and part of me wanted to see Ginngie make an ass of themself. Mainly though I wanted to see how Moi would digest it. He didn't. His response to Ginngie is in 701, and I feel the exact opposite about Ginngie's play here. Whether my vote was digested or not I don't know, but everyone ought to know that I'm worth keeping around now!
weak
In post 834, Lycanfire wrote:Reminder that this was supposed to be the game solving read...
:)

why are you still voting your expired and explained reaction test
In post 835, Lycanfire wrote:He's a player that tunnelfucks on people like PJ or Kmd. Those votes were consistent with how I feel like he is as a player (this player must be in some way fundamentally wrong, so I must vote). What I didn't like is his attempt to sort Hito... then vote onto me. The method is there, but the arrow went far. I don't think Josh actually believes I'm scum.
I never said I scumread you?

In post 839, Ginngie wrote:2) Knowing what I know about Eddie, I'd be talking to a brick wall because ego clashing and I highly doubt he would respect a single thing I would ever say in mafia ever after TM18.
It was more funny than infuriating fwiw. Now I get to laugh at MS for town faking a guilty on town in the best tour of the year.

In post 840, Ginngie wrote:Who left: rofl, Insanity, Eddie
Your only comments towards me were strongly town though?
In post 847, Tammy wrote:Axel himself just reads completely fine for me.
*nods*
In post 847, Tammy wrote:I could easily see Inanity as scum. Her overall posting is generally fine and while she's fine tonally, it's not alignment indicative.
still town imo.
In post 852, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'm pretty sure I know who OldMan's main is so this last second addition to my advice - having the main replace into this slot in combination with not activating IC tomorrow is an absolute lock 100% scum-claim.
who? he doesn't have to tell us but we have the right to talk about it.
In post 853, Tammy wrote:Eddie - you called Lycan your friend and said he probably replaced in to play with you, so I thoight you had more experience. My bad.
We are atp, we talked a LOT in team mafia and our whole team is pretty tight as far as mafia friends go now. He can clarify why he /in'd.
In post 854, Axelrod wrote:For example, there is approximately <1% chance that Ginngie is scum. There is just no way she (he? sorry, I'm still not sure) does a reversal on me like that this close to a deadline. Not when it would be SO EASY to just say nothing, let it ride, let other people continue to push it for you. You could try to argue "oh, she's trying to gain credibility for later" but the fact is, scum also HATE to reverse themselves. So much easier to just be "consistent." It just wouldn't happen.
he

but... this assumes Lycan isn't also a mislynch?
In post 859, Tammy wrote:Kison was the one who used Tywin's replace out to supplement his already scum read. I didn't realize that the first time around, so meh. Tonally I've liked some of his posts, but I forget he's in the game a lot.
Yea Kison wya boi.

Have you played with him though? 1 sample of 1 alignment obviously isn't lock, but this looked v different from his last game and ya he's very genuine sounding.
In post 862, MagnaofIllusion wrote:As to Eddie's "Sheeping is perfect good scum-hunting Elli does it and won a scummy" stance - I don't buy that for a second. It is a bad Appeal to Authority given that Elli clearly did not win Paragon for blindly sheeping.
not remotely what I said

blindly sheeping is not a thing

finding a player better seasoned to read people and sheeping while still sorting, that's different.

fire's is questionable, but on principal sheeping your townreads is not a bad thing. and elli and i are good friends, i know how he plays. sheeping is obviously not his entire game or even the crux. its probably meta > fakemeta (personality analyses - v useful) > outsourcing reads (sheeping) > etc.
In post 862, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The last post you made that I could conceivably say contained any actual attempts to find scum (and not just be jovial fun old Fire who likes to have fun and be liked) is 409 and even that was over two weeks ago. I've heard you say in other games that you do things behind the scenes to scum hunt and just because you don't show it doesn't mean you aren't doing it. To which I say if I don't see you doing it here in the thread for all to see and judge I'm not going to assume it is happening elsewhere. Sorry that's a bad assumption you should expect anyone to make.
@fire@
In post 864, insanity018 wrote:The stuff that he's posting seems generally fine and there's nothing that jumps out as terribly bad. My previous concern about the fake emotional post is still there, but my concerns with his catchup style are not alignment indicative for him. That said, nothing in his posts really jumps out as town either.
KMD: an animated motion picture
In post 878, roflcopter wrote:it boggles my mind that no one else is even concerned by the fact that axel put actual effort into scrutinizing both kmd and tywin[lycan] earlier in this day and now that they are the only two viable lynches aside from himself he won't commit to either.
wh
In post 880, Axelrod wrote:I suspect that I would be voting one or the other of them at this point were I myself not also in the running. There's something about voting someone else to save your own skin that just feels wrong to me on a kind of primal level. Even someone I had suspicions about.
I don't get it. Obviously this isn't right, but how I interpreted this is "I don't vote my counterwagons because I feel bad"
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Axelrod »

I got to my own post on KMD. I'm not wrong. :P
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

it is beneficial to scum when their name is not on a mislynch
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Axelrod »

My company's here.

On p16.

@rolf: you actually think that applies here?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 884, Axelrod wrote:My company's here.

On p16.

@rolf: you actually think that applies here?
i think i've made it pretty clear that i believe you are scum while neither lycan nor kmd are
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:32 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I'm not in theory opposed to the KMD wagon but it's a little surprising to see with regard to Tammy's Lycan read and Pine's Axel read - both of them feel like "downgrades" in terms of those players getting what they want. I still think Lycan is a much better lynch and I'm curious how anyone else sees ISO 13 and ISO 15 as a pair and interprets it as an earnest attempt at scumhunting vs. trying to do something psuedo-objective just to be seen doing it. Who cares enough about interactions to sit and catalog them one by one in a spreadsheet, while ALSO caring little enough to be comfortable using interaction counts as they were circa the first third of the game? Surely raw counts are like, the poster child for "The more complete, the better" in terms of investigation methods?

Also, what are the counts even supposed to mean? He mentioned
In post 747, Lycanfire wrote:Hito has no interactions with Pine. Pine has no interactions with Hito. Moi-Pine and Moi-Josh have some of the highest interactions in the game.
With no mention of what that means, and which one of those permutations is scummy (evidently lots of interactions AND few interactions both mean scumbuddies?) For all of that work, what is even the core insight he's supposed to be deriving from this? I think Lycan posted ISO 13 just waiting for anyone to say something about interactions so he'd have an excuse to post a screenshot of his spreadsheet, so we'd all think wow, he's doing a spreadsheet, what a townie guy that guy is.

as far as this goes:
In post 878, roflcopter wrote: it boggles my mind that no one else is even concerned by the fact that axel put actual effort into scrutinizing both kmd and tywin[lycan] earlier in this day and now that they are the only two viable lynches aside from himself he won't commit to either.
I do think this is a problem, but Axel's posting in the last few days seems to indicate that his philosophy of
I'm not posturing. I just really don't like to be wrong. And I actively feel bad when I accuse someone incorrectly of being scum.
Is a sincerely held one. (Although to get a little MD-in-my-mafia game for a second, Axel, the hito-rofl philosophy on wagons and voting is objectively much more pro-town and effective than yours. You should convert!) And hey, if you want to vote someone who just seems like they're trying to avoid the leading wagons so they're not seen mislynching, there's someone hiding out alone on MoI I think would be a good vote. :good:
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

stop ignoring me
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:49 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

these questions are implicitly buried in my post but since deadline is close I will pull them out to be explicit:

Tammy:
If you haven't liked Tywin's posts at all, and least liked a few of KMDs posts, why start the new KMD wagon vs voting Lycan?

Pine
: Why the switch of Axel for a self-professed "lurker lynch" when you've been pro Axel lynch for so long? Especially when you posted 810 advocating consolidation?

Also worth noting that I am around tomorrow so I can be one of the deadline swappers if needed. But I really do think that the KMD lynch gets us a lot less than a Lycan lynch, in terms of both odds to hit and useful intel.
In post 887, Eddie Cane wrote:
stop ignoring me
What are you looking for from me? Even ISO'd your last posts and I don't see it.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 8:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

hito all the sudden acting like he hasn't been dangling the possibility of getting on the axel wagon and pretending only kmd and lycan are viable i see you
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Pine »

@Hito - If Axel were viable we'd have seen movement by now. There's support for a KMD flashwagon. It's subpar but an acceptable D1 EOD lynch with a decent chance of hitting scum.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 8:57 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 889, roflcopter wrote:hito all the sudden acting like he hasn't been dangling the possibility of getting on the axel wagon and pretending only kmd and lycan are viable i see you
Like I said - I thought Axel's attitude on voting seemed off, but having seen more it really does seem to just be a playstyle thing. Also Lycan got worse!

Also you should be happy I want Pine to clarify Axel vs. KMD instead of just letting him slink on, because the Axel wagon almost certainly can't find the gas without him coming back.

P Edit, Speaking of which...
In post 890, Pine wrote:@Hito - If Axel were viable we'd have seen movement by now. There's support for a KMD flashwagon. It's subpar but an acceptable D1 EOD lynch with a decent chance of hitting scum.
So you still think Axel is more likely scum than KMD? You're in a spot here where the leading wagon out of KMD/Axel is the one you're on, so it seems weird that you're talking like you're being buffeted off of Axel.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So deadline is tomorrow evening. It's been a busy holiday weekend for me. It's a geriatric game and I can't keep up so barring a change in my life of some sort I'm probably done with mafia for a while. I'm not gonna get caught up before deadline. I will absolutely try given the opportunity but I really don't see it happening. Got family over for the holiday tonight and we're golfing tomorrow. I'm not gonna spend that time staring at my phone..

I'm a VT so I'm ok with being lynched instead of taking a chance at outing power roles.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:33 am

Post by roflcopter »

kmd do me a solid and hop on this axel wagon with me while you're here
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Pine »

Hito the Axel wagon is OUT of gas. I'm hitching a new ride for EOD.

If I'm wrong and Axel has legs, I'll move back.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Pine »

Also I kind of want Hito's blood right now. This is *at least* the second time he's soft-pushed the Axel wagon while staying off of it, and it's a bit of a soft chainsaw of KMD, too.

On a KMD scumflip, I am 100% hard for a followup Hito lynch.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Tammy »

Hey Lycan - In the white flag team mafia game, this was one of your earliest posts:

Subject: Team Mafia 2018: White Flag — Day Six
Lycanfire wrote:
In post 135, Tchill13 wrote:llamarble is quite the confident player. Already isssued a warning about being NK'd if he's sorted. Not a fan of players talking about they'll get NK'd this early in the game.
This is the entire point behind Llamarble's play. This is a problem I see too often: players want certain other players to flip a certain way, so they stick with their first gut instinct instead of fully absorbing what other people are doing. This amounts to feely bullshit.
and in this thread on when townies should or shouldn't reevaluate you said "I'm firmly in the always re-evaluate camp, but I recognize that I need to pull the trigger and put my scumreads out."

But here you said:
In post 747, Lycanfire wrote:Here's a hint to not being horseshit town: when you see something scummy, you don't keep reading and trying to sort the person. You put noose around their neck because they legitimately have to die. The more information you have, the more likely you are to gain a shit read. I can give numerous examples of how I picked a player out early game doing scummy things as scum and tunnel them. Even worse is getting talked out of it. Do I tunnel towns too? Not nearly as often. Towns town up, scums are scum.
can you explain this? Because I'm really trying to understand you and your play and some of the theories you've presented are kinda whackadoo and I'm trying to figure out if this is irrational town that thinks they saw something early or bullshitting scum trying to hold on to some narrative they think they can build.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

vote: kmd

did an iso read, didn't like his votes. He has a lot of non-comittal hops, and does not deliver much content. Worth a vote, better than the other options.
after a wank.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:56 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Wow I take like 18 hours and suddenly a KMD wagon forms that I wanted a week ago.

VOTE: KMD

He already claimed VT.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 888, hitogoroshi wrote:Tammy: If you haven't liked Tywin's posts at all, and least liked a few of KMDs posts, why start the new KMD wagon vs voting Lycan?
While I didn't like any posts of Tywin's, I did like some things from Lycan. One thing in particular I liked was when he was pushing a chamber scum read and called it a trash heap and linked back to another game he played where he correctly identified Wicked by calling it a trash heap. Knowing that he's just wrong on chamber, makes that a kind of bold move that feels a little like puffed up town.

I was also a bit skeeved by the way you made him saying more information was bad while making a spreadsheet. It felt like forcing a contradiction that wasn't really there.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”