Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

Hey Lycan - How do you feel about the fact that Eddie is voting you?
In post 842, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(5) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, insanity018, Old Man, Kmd4390, Eddie Cane
(4) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine, Kison
(2) hitogoroshi - CooLDoG, Firebringer
(1) MagnaofIllusion - Lycanfire

not voting:
Tammy, Axelrod, Ginngie

8 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Monday the 28th of May.

I repeat. Deadline is in
2 days.
Last edited by Korts on Fri May 25, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

In the realm of dumb annoying tells, I actually think posting spreadsheet notes is scummy, but the last time someone did it he was town and I spent a good portion of the day pinged about it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

FYREBRINGER - Why are you fixated on interacting with Magna? If he annoys you so and you think he's scum, why bother? Why not focus on people you enjoy this game? Because it kinda feels like you're using whatever personal animosity you have as an excuse to not play and it's making me feel very squicky with you.

Can you please please play?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

I was gonna suggest a cfd on KMD, but then I read his iso ...

... and it seemed FINE

just like everybody else

Insanity might be scum. It's that calm calm style...soothing you into an endless night of doom. I'm gonna sleep on it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh I forgot, you know it's a pretty weak reason to give someone a town read because they claim to disbelieve an IC claim, right? Like as scum it's so easy to act paranoid about an IC claim that's future to come, and if you're on a scum team with the IC fake claimer proper play is to lay some ground work for that day two claim you know isn't going to be coming.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh Magna if you do look back at Clash of Kings, you should also look at Musical Mafia where Axel was scum and the more recent Kuribo in Wonderland where he was town. I thought Axel is playing a bit differently than Clash, a little more closer to Kuribo and not really similar to Musical.

All in all, in the middle and FINE
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 219, Pine wrote:
In post 209, roflcopter wrote:i have this vague suspicion that hito and axel are scum together but i can't really put it into words right now
I can see that, yeah. Axel (like OM) has given me the vibe of using a lot of words to say not much. Hito is giving me overtly wolfy vibes, but I don't think a pro player like him would be that obvious. Or would he? Christ I just WIFOM-bombed myself.

I'd lynch any in {Chamber, Old Man, Axel} right now. {Hito, Firebringer} also giving me bad vibes, but are not D1 lynches atm due to insufficient confidence.
In post 645, Pine wrote:I could see Hito scum. He's been tonally off.
In post 726, Pine wrote:*crickets*

I'll vote Axel or Hito. Or maybe Fire.
In post 72, hitogoroshi wrote:I'm kinda torn here, I feel like the confirming outside of thread thing isn't a huge deal and I was just voting Eddie to make a wagon. And Axelrod 67 definitely feels a bit like he's squeezing blood from a stone and trying to taking this super far just to have A Reason For His Vote. But even though I don't care about that initial tell I really don't like Pine's reaction here. Seems weird that he first offered the "reason" of PMing to "ask a rules question" about rule 4 in advance of anyone actually posting anything rough, then immediately get in to spats and then later say "oh, I always confirm by PM".

Also I really don't like this one
In post 71, Pine wrote: This post doesn't come from scum. Scum is worried about the PGO, not annoyed at it being misplayed.
Because for someone still nominally undecided about Cooldog's PGO claim this sure seems to be tacitly assuming it's town
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pine
In post 106, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 99, Tywin Lannister wrote:Just caught up. I agree with Pine, Kison, whoever else in thinking the confirmation controversy is pointless. Honestly, a SR based off of that reminds me more of Epicmafia-type garbage than something I'd expect from MS outside of newbie queue. I also dont like how nearly everyone latched onto it as if it was some amazing revelation. That's suspect on D1, especially when the first wagon or two is usually on town. When nearly everyone agrees, then it means scum do as well. I don't particularly like Eddie's attitude (Pine's is ok), but not confirming in-thread is NAI for me. Games don't require everyone to confirm before they start, just the majority. I've played plenty of games where it started before I saw the PM to confirm, and it wasn't an issue? How is that AI?

That said, I think the hard push on Pine and/or Eddie over the confirmation thing is pretty bad, yet some players went with it hard, as if they were looking for something to sheep. Its possible one or both of them are scum, but why would anyone be so sure it's not easy lynchbait? Why would anyone not question it when half the playerbase sheeped it instantly? I honestly don't believe anyone genuinely believes in the confirm thing, so it looks like an excuse to form fake reads.

I don't know metas, but chamber going so hard off of it and claiming to have solved the game on page 4 pings me. He's accused multiple people so far though, which I don't think scum would be doing on D1. Thing is, those accusations seem to be based 100% on either Eddie or Pine (both?) being scum. I haven't seen any posted content that screams scum to me from either one, and hardpushing with little to no second-guessing pings me. He's not a hard SR mostly due to his playstyle. I don't really see scum pushing that hard on D1, but it does happen with a few players. Titus comes to mind.

Axelrod has been doing the same thing, but has been accusing far fewer players (none outside of Eddie? Pine?), and has not really contributed anything new to the argument, which chamber has done. Its almost entirely sheeping, which pings the hell out of me. They're not alone in doing it by any means, but they're also not giving any other thoughts. They've gone entirely for the easy lynchbait wagon with no looking elsewhere.

The player that takes the scummy cake for me though is petroloumjelly, post 64.
In post 64, petroleumjelly wrote:Looking like we should lynch Eddie Cane, Pine, and Axelrod.

I also don't believe CooLDoG's claim, but I'm not terribly interested in the topic right now.
Blatant sheeping with no original content/thoughts
String of future lynches
Not questioning anyone
Shade on potential problem PR

VOTE: petroleumjelly

Chamber: Do you SR anyone not based entirely around Pine/Eddie? Why or why not? What makes you so sure not confirming in-thread is a scum tell, and what do you dislike about Pine/Eddie's actual content? What do you see in what they've actually posted that pings you?

Axelrod: What pings you so much about Eddie's kmd vote joke thing? It looked like a normal rvs vote to me, so I'm not following your confusion over it, let alone the SR from it (his attitude sucks though). What else has Eddie done that pings you? Do you think everyone that is on his wagon are town? Do you agree that youre sheeping other's arguments against Eddie (I haven't seen you mention Pine as scum)?

Petroleumjelly: Do you have any content to add to the game besides bad sheeping? Why do you SR Eddie, Pine, and Axelrod? Do you think theyre all scum partners, or do you have independent reads? Do you have any thoughts on any other players in this game?
If Pine flips scum we are lynching Tywin next 100%
In post 124, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 107, petroleumjelly wrote:
4.)
CooLDoG's claim is questionable because this is a Normal Game. Technically the role is not explicitly disallowed by the Normal Guidelines, but I do not think a Paranoid Gun Owner has been used/allowed in a Normal Game for several years.
For the record, this is actually the reason why CD is probably telling the truth (or he's bad scum). You can only have two roles in a large normal that aren't on the normal whitelist. So it's a dangerous fakeclaim because Korts might have used both of those non-Normal roles for Town, in which case it's near guaranteed to come down to a 50/50 at some point. Although actually, as I type this, if Korts gives SCUM a non-Normal role it gives them license to fakeclaim one non-Normal role, so this is less strong than I was thinking.
In post 110, Old Man wrote:
In post 106, hitogoroshi wrote:
If Pine flips scum we are lynching Tywin next 100%
Why? Please explain.
I don't really want to put in the effort until I have Pine scumflip in my grubby hands in case I'm wrong, but a.) the post has that over-workshopped, way too deliberate feel and b.) it has an overwhelming sensitivity about people's positions on Pine/Eddie where he's taking great strides to say the case itself doesn't make sense, but not that he thinks Pine and Eddie are particularly town or anything. To me it screams "My scumbuddy or buddies are being pushed by a case that looks like nonsense to me, so I'll point out how the case is nonsense without explicitly saying they're town". But I don't think townies go through all of that effort to ward off a random early game push from their null reads, you just do your own thing and try to make your wagon handsomer. Like that post mentions Eddie 11 times and Pine 10 times without actually including reads on Eddie and Pine, woof. (To be clear, I do think Eddie-scum does similarly implicate Tywin as a likely buddy, I just like Pine as scum more.)

Insanity 113 feels like it should have an Axelrod vote in it.
In post 194, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 185, Pine wrote:I'm starting to come around to where you are on Old Man. There's a lot there that seems disingenuous and calculated, and I'm not a fan. I'll be keeping my vote on Chamber, but I could see moving there too.

I think roflcopter may be my spirit animal this game. We seem to be pretty in sync.
I don't like the vote hold - chamber is getting replaced out, and the OM wagon has more traction, so if you like it why not hop on a wagon in motion instead of keeping your vote camped on a dude who's leaving?

Also "we seem to be pretty in sync" with no qualifiers is another instance of Pine intimating Eddie is town without talking about Eddie's posting to do it.

MoI, your 186 is silly because Old Man
explicitly
said he likes Tywin scum independently of Eddie/Pine, not associatively like I was reading it.
In post 189, Firebringer wrote: So my read on MoI being scum is stronger than before by his reactions to my posts. On several points he seems to be engaging in behavior which I think of as “discredit to push” meaning he says many personal things about his opinion of me to factors in this game as though they applicable.
he does that all the time, as all alignments
In post 191, Pine wrote:I'll take a double vote, Fire, sure.
"It's for this chamber wagon I've been sitting on and barely talking about all game. come on pull up a chair"
In post 192, Kmd4390 wrote: 3. Hito's vote is more of the same along with an RQS-type question which I don't how it could be scummy unless someone wants to argue that he's buddying Rofl, but I don't see it. I'd give Hito a weak town read if anything.
For the record, the main reason I brought up that question is that this seems like the kind of games where people might say "Listen, I know X looks scummy, but it's ~legendary player X~ I can't possibly wagon them today", so figured I'd head it off at the pass and give people a chance to gush up front instead of having them pull it out only when a wagon gets moving.

--

I actually almost always get scum pings on MoI regardless of alignment, so me not getting them probably means he's town? Axel is probably my strongest town read, and also I believe CD is probably telling the truth about PGO.

Old Man's style is annoying to read without some flips. It's kind of the same tone I affected with Copper, where it's so deliberate it's easy to fake as scum.

Still don't like Pine or Tywin. Could maybe go for an Eddie wagon. But all three of those feel like they're in the state where I want to heavily index on their next few posts, so for now I kinda want to just flashwagon Kison and see what happens when he has to do something other than coast

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kison
In post 224, hitogoroshi wrote:
Eddie Cane wrote: when i'm bored i reread stuff, here i have too many townreads so i was looking back at my wagon. 9 pages is less than most games ive played have within a day, its not a lot to skim.

-

waiting for kmd and boon and looking at a computer is hurting my head
Man, how on earth are you bored already at the end of a big fuckoff wall post.

Also, Boon?
In post 219, Pine wrote: I'd lynch any in {Chamber, Old Man, Axel} right now. {Hito, Firebringer} also giving me bad vibes, but are not D1 lynches atm due to insufficient confidence.
don't take offer of double vote from someone if you don't have a good read on them and especially not if that read is scum leaning!
I timed it to see how long it would take with CTRL+F in our ISOs to prove Lycan wrong about a lack of interaction. 2 minutes, 4 seconds to assemble all of these quotes dismissing the notion that Hito and I have been ignoring one another. It's to the point where I stopped quoting a fifth of the way through Hito's ISO because the guy was pushing me every other post.

Kindly fuck off. I'm one of the very few people who had a Tywin!Town read, and your bullshit pushes are doing work upending that.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 826, Tammy wrote:In the realm of dumb annoying tells, I actually think posting spreadsheet notes is scummy, but the last time someone did it he was town and I spent a good portion of the day pinged about it.
I don't think it's an inherent tell prima facie, but in this specific circumstance, it sure does seem to support my theory:
In post 794, hitogoroshi wrote: Like, basically my issue with his posting was that fake reads are stable but real reads can change. So front-loading a lot of effort into the beginning of the game to generate reads and then wanting to keep talking about them is something I find scummy. Because it takes a lot of mental effort to run that counterfactual and say "okay, so in this situation, I think Lycan-town would think...". so once you've compiled those fake theories, you'd much rather keep talking about the same fake theory instead of having to come up with new fake responses to other stuff.
Except instead of the sticking point being the mental effort of running counterfactuals, it's the time effort of that spreadsheet.

Also for those keeping score at home, literally sitting down and counting interactions is apparently the scumhunting style of the person who also thinks
In post 747, Lycanfire wrote:Here's a hint to not being horseshit town: when you see something scummy, you don't keep reading and trying to sort the person. You put noose around their neck because they legitimately have to die. The more information you have, the more likely you are to gain a shit read.
yo, too much information makes you horseshit town. if you got a problem with that, you can tell it to my meticulously compiled, color-coded spreadsheet.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

Except it's not even meticulous. Granted Pine to Hito there's only a couple mentions in the first 299 posts, but Hito to Pine is quite a lot. So it makes even less sense.

Okay going to sleep now.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 771, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 747, Lycanfire wrote:1) WHY THE FUCK AM I TOLD TO READ THE THREAD EVERY TIME I TRY TO CONTRIBUTE?
Not told. Asked. It is hard to follow your process because you seemingly erratically are responding to things.
In post 747, Lycanfire wrote:i kept going. taking notes from my replace in and from where i was in the thread. these answers never materialized.
Actually, your style should enjoy this game pace no? I know how you do your god-sorting and less posts makes it WAY more feasible.
I made it clear I was talking about Pine-Chamber and the most I got out of it was Petro asking about it, Insanity sneering at it and Ginngie making monkey faces at her for it. This is back to the point meant to be aimed at Hito in my (ok I went stream of consciousness and it made more sense in my head) that the more information you take in, the more opportunities you afford to scum to talk you out of it. This game was the equivalent of a game with twice its paged just from sheer density. That's an information overload. There's a reason why I limited myself to KMD-Cooldog showing up to fill in the blanks.

Pine and Chamber both had their time in the sun, then didn't, and the best I got was "so did you read up yet?" Or in the case of Moi, flat out refusing to hear about anything I had to say about OM until I got to his claim (and somehow Moi was still tunneling when I showed up-so obviously what I had to say
was
relevant.)
In post 771, Eddie Cane wrote:Where did I shade Hito and where did I become best buds with him? I don't think I've given a strong stance on him all game. If you're talking about me, I didn't toss you to the side, I'm waiting to see what you come up with when you're done slogging through. I've been very clear about who I'm pushing as well.
- has the progression that you didn't like Hito's read on Petro and you planted a giant flag in a grass saying "hey this person might be scum"?

In you're scummy for how you pushed back on Petro. You two tango from - (all Hito seems to want to say on the subject) and you're #2 scum, behind me, while Hito wants to ignore me and tell me to RTFT. 547 is marked with this hilarious line. Not only are you #2 scum, but you are remarkably fair while being so!
In post 748, Lycanfire wrote:ginngie i think you're town but you're being sucked into shit reasoning. thanks for the town case but can you vote scum that isn't axel.
sources needed
Ginngie's pred was one of the few that cared about anything I had to say, even when she was trying to hulk you like a one man army. is a woke post, which I saw before. It was reminiscent of how KMD fingered Moi in for starting the fire of your wagon. I voted Ginngie because people that think being drunk makes you stupid piss me off, and part of me wanted to see Ginngie make an ass of themself. Mainly though I wanted to see how Moi would digest it. He didn't. His response to Ginngie is in , and I feel the exact
opposite
about Ginngie's play here. Whether my vote was digested or not I don't know, but everyone ought to know that I'm worth keeping around now!
In post 771, Eddie Cane wrote:The biggest pings I have from him are his anger tbqh, I don't understand what pissed him off so much and this isn't the arrogant (in a good way) cool collectd LYcan

viewtopic.php?p=9772044#p9772044

This is a game where scum reversed the order of scum lynches (viomi->lulz a townie probably!!) hoping it would save Wickedestjr from rope on D2.

I deathtunneled a townie in this game because they refused to admit that they played into scum hands three days in a row. I correctly accused Mulch and Michaelomega of bussing the person I thought to be scum with Wicked at the start of the next day and nobody believed me (or at least Wisdom would have cared more if Sakura fucking Hana didn't replace Mulch). I get upset when scum open wolf.
In post 781, Eddie Cane wrote:I was hard but I don't think that's gonna be easy ass. what gives dilly bar
Reminder that this was supposed to be the game solving read...
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 824, Tammy wrote:Sooooo I've read Lycan's post three times now and I still can't really follow half of what he's saying or where all this is leading. I guess he's going for interactional analysis which is okay, but I don't have a key card to decipher and I'm lost. I've been trying to parse who he's scum reading there and I'm uh just don't know well besides Pine and Magna?
Your keycard is a Pine-Magna-Hito-Eddie scumteam. Parse and back to me if I make any otherworldly sense.
In post 825, Tammy wrote:Hey Lycan - How do you feel about the fact that Eddie is voting you?
He's a player that tunnelfucks on people like PJ or Kmd. Those votes were consistent with how I feel like he is as a player (this player must be in some way fundamentally wrong, so I must vote). What I didn't like is his attempt to sort Hito... then vote onto me. The method is there, but the arrow went far. I don't think Josh actually believes I'm scum.
In post 826, Tammy wrote:In the realm of dumb annoying tells, I actually think posting spreadsheet notes is scummy, but the last time someone did it he was town and I spent a good portion of the day pinged about it.
In post 831, Pine wrote:I timed it to see how long it would take with CTRL+F in our ISOs to prove Lycan wrong about a lack of interaction. 2 minutes, 4 seconds to assemble all of these quotes dismissing the notion that Hito and I have been ignoring one another. It's to the point where I stopped quoting a fifth of the way through Hito's ISO because the guy was pushing me every other post.

Kindly fuck off. I'm one of the very few people who had a Tywin!Town read, and your bullshit pushes are doing work upending that.
In post 832, hitogoroshi wrote:yo, too much information makes you horseshit town. if you got a problem with that, you can tell it to my meticulously compiled, color-coded spreadsheet.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Rofl makes case in 588
Axel says rofl doesn't respond to his points

Axel did respond in 649
In post 649, Axelrod wrote:And, gee, yes, that happened. I had some early suspicion of Eddie, because of how he was posting. He glosses over my #125 where I explained more or less exactly what I was thinking at the time because it has too many words. He continues to characterize this as "shading" Eddie, as opposed to, what? Just expressing a suspicion?
Rofl is correct here when he says
In post 588, roflcopter wrote:i'm not going to quote block post 125 because it's in response to moi asking for even more detail as if we somehow needed axelrod to give us more detail about his scumread that he never actually puts a vote on but believe me when i say he devotes more words to shading eddie
Literally spent a large amount of time talking about suspicions of a player yet never putting a vote down is exactly the point rofl made here.

So regarding your first criticism of rofl's case, your first argument was answered in the original case itself.
In post 588, roflcopter wrote:only after this post do we have axel's about face to plop eddie onto his townread pile.
This doesn't hold water in review of what Axel said here:
In post 649, Axelrod wrote:And then he jumps to my #214 about KMD, and characterizes this as some kind of...flip? Because I'm now expressing suspicion of KMD for his Eddie vote. He has seemingly missed #202, where I started to come around on Eddie, and also seemingly missed the entire context of #214, where I had been specifically waiting to see how KMD responded to Eddie's accusation, and KMD's response was super lackluster.
In post 202, Axelrod wrote:I do kind of like Eddie's explanation @156 for why he voted KMD, and the rest of that post is mostly okay also. Though I think he's just wrong to assert the reason he got waggoned in the first place was because he was considered the "newbie," and he's still acting like a guy with a huge chip on his shoulder. Chill out bro.
You can start to see a shift in Axel's read before 214 which is the opposite of what rofl claims

In more review,
In post 588, roflcopter wrote:axel did finally make a case for voting pine in 343 but it's weak tea and could easily be tl;dr with just the last line of it:
This is actuallly a large misrep of Axel's concerns in 343 as there were quite a lot of bits that explained things to the point where it's silly to sum it up in one line tldr
In post 588, roflcopter wrote:so ask yourselves, what the hell is axel's vote doing on pine at this point? there has never been momentum against pine, axel has done little to nothing to build any momentum against pine, while there has in fact been momentum against the tywin slot and against kmd. the answer is that both tywin and kmd are mislynches waiting to happen, and pine is axel's scumbuddy who he has no interest in actually seeing lynched, he's just building that sweet sweet distance.
Also there's this which is funny in it of itself when you reflect on it.

343 is one of the best examples that Axel tried to build some momentum on Pine but it obviously failed lol
In post 439, roflcopter wrote:i like this post but what you describe actually seems more likely with pine scum eddie town than with both scum
Okay so outside of Rofl talking about Pine regarding Axel voting him, this is Rofl's only point in giving a read on Pine, and in it in which he leans scum on Pine.

So now this leads to a confusing question.

Why would rofl take issue with a player voting someone he thinks is scum as well.

I don't know if there is a way to spin it honestly and saying having your vote be on scum, rather than on town, is inherently a bad thing.

Now this is rofl's viewpoint which is obviously very flawed on reflection.

UNVOTE:
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

ANY POSTS TALKING ABOUT AXELROD NOT RESPONDING TO CASES OR NOT PUTTING IN EFFORT AGAINST MOI OR ROFL IS DEADASS WRONG AND I'M ACTUALLY STARTING TO TAKE ISSUE WITH THE FACT THAT ROFL DECIDED TO LAUGH OFF AND INSULT AXEL FOR GETTING MAD THAT NO ONE WAS LOOKING INTO THE POINTS HE REFUTED

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm way too tired to do this. Thought I'd be free sooner in the night. I know deadline is approaching. I prefer a Lycan Lynch to Axel.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 821, Tammy wrote:GGGGINNNNNNNGGGGGGGIIIIIEEEEEEEE -

Can you talk to me about your scum reads? I know you're voting Axel, why though?

Why was Kison one of your first, immediate town reads?
If I could remember I would, not currently focused on who I townread tbh as I'm moreso worried about deadline lynch stuff as you can probs understand.
In post 824, Tammy wrote:Anyway on interactional issues the reason why I was a bit squicked at gingie for not interacting with Eddie when she has his name in her signature was I thought they were friends, and the main reason I knew Gin was scum when she replaced into For Us was that she felt like she was a deer caught in the headlights in a game with Mastina and Nacho who were both town. I think I told Nacho that she felt like she was trying to figure out how to navigate a mine field and I wondered if she were experiencing a similar type of situation. Which in that case the relative ignoring of Eddie would really mean something.

In that vein, Lycan and Eddie should be interacting more or something I think.
Quickly two things or maybe three

1) Eddie Cane is in my sig because of a bet I had with fire, that's it really lol

2) Knowing what I know about Eddie, I'd be talking to a brick wall because ego clashing and I highly doubt he would respect a single thing I would ever say in mafia ever after TM18.

3) Yeah I get he scumreads me, I did ask him about it at some point, and he literally just said it's all on PJ and not myself and said I was actually being a good noodle. You then see me go WTF real quick and Pine complimenting me.

So yeah, I mainly see it as a large waste of time given I'm not wasting my 10 posts on him and that why spend time trying to prove town to one person when I can just focus on shit in general and prove town to everyone. I think you can agree I've been able to get a lot down without engaging Eddie and I promise you, and you've seen my fights I get into, I'd be consumed in a 1v1 with Eddie until one of us died and that would have gotten us nowhere.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Town: Old Man, Tammy, Pine, Axel, Cooldog, Lycan, MoI
Who left: KMD, hito, rofl, Kison, Insanity, Fire, Eddie

lol I'm split right down the middle here lol

People I have no honest opinion on which makes things difficult: KMD, hito, Fire

Taking those 3 out is a bad idea but to get a mental image of where I stand on scum confidence

Town: Old Man, Tammy, Pine, Axel, Cooldog, Lycan, MoI
Who left: rofl, Kison, Insanity, Eddie

Then for some reason I townread Kison, need to reflect but if you take that out of equation

Town: Old Man, Tammy, Pine, Axel, Cooldog, Lycan, MoI, Kison
Who left: rofl, Insanity, Eddie

Would be where I'm at based on reads I do have

It's a very chopped up list with a lot of manipulation in it so I'm not putting a lot of faith in it until I get through Kison, KMD, hito and Fire

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 780, Ginngie wrote:Snarky, i read posts that include my name as a priority(great way to get me involved is to beetle juice me)
TAMMY CALLS ME AND I AM SUMMONED AND I DO THINGS

LOOK ABOVE

#ThankATammy

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Korts »

Vote Count
(5) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, insanity018, Old Man, Kmd4390, Eddie Cane
(4) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine, Kison
(2) hitogoroshi - CooLDoG, Firebringer
(1) MagnaofIllusion - Lycanfire

not voting:
Tammy, Axelrod, Ginngie

8 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Monday the 28th of May.

I repeat. Deadline is in
2 days.
scumchat never die
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 12:50 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 808, Firebringer wrote:So magna, are you not going to talk to me at all in this game?
Cause at one point you said you were directly trying to keep an open communication with me and I was avoiding that, but you haven't talked to me since then. You talk about me, but around me.

I said for you to not instigate a fight, are you doing this on purpose to avoid trying to fight? As in you want to avoid hostilities or are you doing so for other reasons?

I am really trying to understand here why the hell you say you are willing to talk to me, but then don't at all.
Well that's some passive aggressive bullshit. I find a hard time believing this isn't 100% posturing on your part.

Really - you made it clear early on when YOU just absolutely avoided responding to questions that you'd rather talk about me than with me. So, nah, I'm not really interested in being the one doing all the answering for you when you ignore what I directly say to you.

I mean there is enough "Hurr durr Firebringer is just too scummy to be scum" in the thread from people I find suspect that I've come around to this is just you with a personal beef playing his regular scummy Town game for the moment. Flips on KMD /Axel / Insanity will help develop that view.

And yeah - don't think you are scum-hunting at all.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 12:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 839, Ginngie wrote:3) Yeah I get he scumreads me, I did ask him about it at some point, and he literally just said it's all on PJ and not myself and said I was actually being a good noodle. You then see me go WTF real quick and Pine complimenting me.
still not what I said

good try though

hito and axel speixfically but also others please answer my outgoing questions
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 12:57 am

@Tammy
- Thanks for the vacation wishes. I hope to enjoy. Here's the thing - I greatly appreciate that you are giving me feedback but I've reached the point where I can't really go anywhere with it. You are basically giving me "I think they aren't scum" to all my suspects and the only person you seem close to pushing is Lycan which I've already said I think is a Town slot. And while you seem comfortable having an idle vote I don't. Sorry I can't be the anchor you need to get oriented this game apparently.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 4:12 am

So I’m going to probably have my hands full doing stuff around the house most of the day so I want to get my “parting thoughts” that would not be phone-posting which by definition abbreviated.

Not Willing to Lynch Group
– hito, Rofl, Pine, Kison, Ginngie, Tammy, Cooldog.

Tammy and Hito are probably my strongest Town reads. Maybe Tammy has got over her innate dislike of playing scum and is able to post massive amounts … but I’m happy saying no for the moment. I like Rofl if only for where his heads is at. Cooldog’s claim means I’m not seriously evaluating until Day 3 if we are both still around and have flips to work with to see where his pushes have gone. I read PJ as Town and Ginngie hasn’t done enough to make me throw that read away yet.

Pine and Kison are gut mostly at this point but I don’t suspect them at the moment.

I'm sure that I've got scum hiding in this group somewhere but if I live long enough to bother having to re-evaluate that will happen.

Can’t Lynch Due to Claim that Resolves Tomorrow
– OldMan

If I don’t live to see Day 2 I want this front and center – any attempt by OldMan to say “Nah, I’ve played obv-Town and don’t need to pop my claim … blah blah blah” should be met with rope. There is no reason as Town after making that premature claim not put it to rest immediately Day 2. There are several strong ancillary reasons for this beyond just putting the issue to rest that can be discussed Day 2 as necessary.

Meh, Probably Only to Avoid a No-Lynch
– Eddie Cane, Firebringer

As of now Fire with my stronger scum reads on KMD, Insanity and Axel (all players with pretty empty “Fire is Town” or “Too Scummy to be Scum” stances) Fire stands a better chance of being Town with little desire to actually play in a manner to help Town.

Eddie – I can see things that could be Town and things I could see from scum. I’m doing my best to temper my dislike for his constant appeals to how other see him as a great player from filtering into my read. Show don’t tell.

Happy to Hang
– KMD, Axel, Insanity

I think I’ve been more clear than pretty much any other player about my suspicion of these players.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 845, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Tammy
- Thanks for the vacation wishes. I hope to enjoy. Here's the thing - I greatly appreciate that you are giving me feedback but I've reached the point where I can't really go anywhere with it. You are basically giving me "I think they aren't scum" to all my suspects and the only person you seem close to pushing is Lycan which I've already said I think is a Town slot. And while you seem comfortable having an idle vote I don't. Sorry I can't be the anchor you need to get oriented this game apparently.
Yeah, I know sorry. The anchor thing is a me issue; it's about a lack of confidence in my reads. It's just something that's been plaguing me in the couple games I played since taking a break. Played a game at my homesite with Regfan, who I normally can read pretty well and who was really obviously town in retrospect, but I spent the first two days of the game squinting at him. I think it probably has something to do with me adjusting the amount of time and emotional energy I'm putting into a game, and I've just got to figure out how to make it work.

I am listening to your suspicions, and I'm coming around on fire bringer as I'm concerned that his focus on the animosity? between you to is something that he can focus on, and that's bugging me.

I could easily see Inanity as scum. Her overall posting is generally fine and while she's fine tonally, it's not alignment indicative.

Something weird is going on between Lycan and Eddie.

The only thing that really is making me concerned about Axel flipping scum is the way other people in the game are treating him/this wagon. Axel himself just reads completely fine for me. This is something I need to flesh out a bit more in my mind.

Regarding your next post and wonder if I got over my hatred for scum and posting. I still hate playing scum as much as I ever did, but there was a time that I got passable at it and could post with frequency. Then a couple years ago I drew scum a lot and pretty much spent the year in scum role after scum role on every site I've played on. And my hatred for it skyrocketed again; I don't know what my posting frequency will look like when I draw scum again.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Tammy »

Insanity - Are you still suspicious of KMD?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I dont know Lycan as well as you seem to think Tammy. I hadn't even heard of him before team mafia and this is literally our first game together
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”