the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by the worst »

Also listen to Ruby as she's brilliant and has to scumhunt to some extent. If selective scumhunting becomes too obvious or if associations wreck her then she can be scum ig. Not sure which tbqh

Quack quack pagetop
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1599, Sando wrote:
In post 1596, the worst wrote:Scum is on AP wagon 100% of the time. Coinflippy whether they bus or not but like hey mafia literally HAVE to be on it.
What's the wolf-partner do with the AP wagon you think?
Gimme a current VC? kinda vomiting thoughts as I have them as I have until Arc next appears to finish this

BTW AP is clearly signalling what to do to his partner which is newbie partner indicative (like a tiny tiny bit since AP is Good Scum) imo
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by the worst »

Also. Super awful at meta but pintu likes a bit of cheeky/cute scumplay IME. look for like RC distancing tells but not quite at that level
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by the worst »

I never got around to looking through his ISO for partner tells... T_T he talks a lot of sense and I'm still sad he rolled scum without me
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1601, the worst wrote:Gimme a current VC? kinda vomiting thoughts as I have them as I have until Arc next appears to finish this
You hammered, was at L-1 top of page 63 and only person to vote since then was me and you, and I wasn't on the AP wagon.
AP - , ceejayvinoya, Fumuki, UglyDuck, Pine, Not_Mafia (L-1)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by the worst »

Get AP's last reads btw

Fumuki>Fugglez>CJV for mafia on wagon
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by the worst »

based on positioning basically
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1605, the worst wrote:Fumuki>Fugglez>CJV for mafia on wagon
I would normally poo poo 2xMafia on a wagon but with a guilty on a different faction that lynching means they're safe from both todays lynch and tonights kill...yeah I'd believe they're both on there.

Still flopping around on what a wolf does.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by the worst »

I told you it's like a coinflip. Sorry. NM probably avoids bussing unless there's no chance so uh his reactions here are mint
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1608, the worst wrote:mint
I apologise for not purguing this word from my vocabulary pls insert "lit" in its place
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1609, the worst wrote:
In post 1608, the worst wrote:mint
I apologise for not purguing this word from my vocabulary pls insert "lit" in its place
Mint as bro
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by the worst »

bruh* or breh* maybe
:sick emoji:
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Fumuki »

it's so cute that when I was all caps and crazy no one pushed me but now that I lurk and am passive I suddenly end up in the lynch pool.

btw, where's all the guys that wanted a UD lynch today? Now you guys settle for a AP lynch that is the unique one to give some hope of leaving TW alive without a deal, like I've been saying for 101010313 days?

AND YOU
DARE
TO CALL PEOPLE TRYING TO LYNCH CONFIRMED SCUM, SCUMMY.

and AP, if you saying that "opposite scum wouldn't support your plan" you're so wrong that it hurts. If UD is scum here like I've been thinking he is with the recent posts (that tried to get on AP's good side and push duckling) of course people would buss the hell out of him in this state, WHY THE HELL YOU GUYS DON'T GET IT?

DO YOU THINK THAT UGLYDUCK HAS ANY CHANCE TO GO TO ENDGAME AND THAT ANY BUDDY WOULD TRY TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN BUSSING HIM?

JUST FRICKING STOP THE SHITSHOW FOR ALL THAT'S HOLY

When UD flips scum, we are fucking looking at people locking him as scum because I don't buy that don't matter how you slice it. and in the first place, before AP push on him he was more likely wolf than scum, so how the
fuck
you guys come to the conclusion he's mafia
before
AP pushing him?

By the way I don't care anymore and am saying:

There's another guy that softed Seer. Duckling isn't as 100% as I'm making it sound although it's unlikely he's not town. I wanted to confirm that but nope nope nope nope UD or Skitter for sure is a better lynch. I even gave up midway.

The masterpiece is people putting me in the lynchpool for not going with AP plan when I made a proper plan that kept AP alive, TW alive and lynched mafia candidates two days in a row and the ones that didn't want that were AP himself, people that didn't even pay attention to what I was saying and of course the remaining scums.

Like...
seriously
?
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1585, Sando wrote:
In post 1566, skitter30 wrote:If it isn't AP I want it to be one of {UD/Sando/Pine/NM}.
Because of this.

You're floundering here. AP is a pointless lynch since we have all the information on him and you've acknowledged here that you at least have a passing understanding of that.

I've been pointing out for a few IRL days now that lynching UD is bad since he's highly unlikely to be the WW, and you agree he's unlikely to be WW yet still list him as a prime non-AP lynch. This shows lack of understanding of why that matters, since it's bad for town to lynch someone we're very sure isn't WW since we then give up any possibility of having the wolves dead EOD tomorrow.

You're throwing shade at AP, and I'm starting to think it's distancing, whilst also going along with his anti-town plan without acknowledging that fact.
In post 1607, Sando wrote:
In post 1605, the worst wrote:Fumuki>Fugglez>CJV for mafia on wagon
I would normally poo poo 2xMafia on a wagon but with a guilty on a different faction that lynching means they're safe from both todays lynch and tonights kill...yeah I'd believe they're both on there.

Still flopping around on what a wolf does.
HE WANTS TO LYNCH WEREWOLVES BUT IN OTHER POSTS CALL PEOPLE TRYING TO LYNCH AP SCUMMY

TO THE FUCK WITH YOU ALL TOWN

HOW YOU FRICKING DOESN'T NOTICE THAT

THE DAY THAT I FLIP TOWN IS THE DAY THAT YOU FUCKING LYNCH THE HELL OUT OF SANDO THAT HAS THE SAME PINTU'S CONNECTIVES THAT UD HAS

I CAN ONLY POKERFACE OR SCUM READ ANYONE TOWN READING THIS
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Fumuki »

you know, now that I thought about something it doesn't make sense

no, better put: I identified a blatant lie here, but I don't know for sure if I should scum read the slot for that...

Let's see where this goes to...
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:15 am

Post by AP »

In post 1555, skitter30 wrote:I guess I'm just a little bit worried to trust you to shoot for mafia here, and not just hit tw.
That hurts. My consolation is you don't know me that well.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:22 am

Post by AP »

In post 1555, skitter30 wrote:worst case scenario day4 it could be down to 1w:2m:3t depending on who gets shot tomorrow night
True, but with a confirmed player not being a WW. EVEN if you lynch a townie, my p would have a 50-50 chance shooting a Mafioso overnight and then it'd be 1:1:2, which is NO LYNCH TIME.

The deal I am proposing is fair for EVERYONE as it keeps everyone's hopes alive until the very end. Lynching me virtually turns it into a Mafia-sided game because 1:2:5 tomorrow and NO NEW INFO (tw gets shot here 100% of the time) is very likely to result in a mislynch and you get to D4 in the exact same position you're afraid of, but WITHOUT the extra knowledge, not to mention this is GUARANTEED to get you there, unlike my plan which "could" get you there, yet could result in a better position for the town.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:30 am

Post by AP »

OK.. so the tribe has spoken. CONGRATULATIONS to MAFIA.

VOTE: AP

@P: GOOD LUCK.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:29 am

Post by the worst »

CAPSFUMUKI IS BACK

Sorry AP you know if I had the say I'd run with your insane plans every time.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:58 am

Post by AP »

In post 1618, the worst wrote:CAPSFUMUKI IS BACK

You probably should've, but let's see how this plays out. I'll see you in the dead thread shortly :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Sando »

This feels like I'm playing with Quick again...and now you're leaving me :(

Honestly hope, for my sanity, that Fumuki is scum here.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1612, Fumuki wrote:AND YOU DARE TO CALL PEOPLE TRYING TO LYNCH CONFIRMED SCUM, SCUMMY.
The fact that you think Mafia would hesitate for one fucking second to lynch confirmed WW today is possibly the stupidest thing I've heard all year...and I've heard a lot of stupid things.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:10 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1619, AP wrote:

You probably should've, but let's see how this plays out. I'll see you in the dead thread shortly :P
have a drink ready for me? :lol:
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1581, skitter30 wrote:I think that UD is almost for sure some flavor of scum, but never with AP, so that points to mafia.

I still think sando is a viable UD partner (yes I'm aware that you don't think it's likely, but I've already explained why I don't think that your defense is particularly strong)

If NM isn't a wolf he could be scum

Pine is my second-best bet for a wolf

I'm really not comfortable calling rubyred town here. I have no idea what flavor of scum they'd be. I suppose since I have like no townreads they can be probationary town on PoE or something.

I don't think cj is an ap partner, and he's never scum with pintu like ever, so I guess he can be town too

fumuki is still probably town.

pine and sando are never partners here

-------
In post 203, ManWithNoName wrote:Okay, AP, I have a plan. I's a good one, too.

We tell everyone that it's a full moon tonight and the moon is about to come up. Then, we watch the reactions of everyone here. If someone seems nervous and starts trying to get out, we lynch them.

What do you think?
Given that Ap is a werewolf, this is actually a really weird post in retrospect
In post 237, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 228, AP wrote:OK, serious read.. duckling is town

So far I've pegged 3 townies with some degree of confidence: Pintu, MWNN & tw

Next..
AP and I have a mental connection at this point because this is also my town block. If I was about 20 years older, I'd guess we were twins separated at birth.

I'm also giving UglyDuck a probationary membership into my townblock based on the word of a full member of my townblock, though.
Do partners say this?
Which I appreciate that you speak these kind towny words of me - as I know I am Town, and you only know I am Town if you are skum, and I am just playing like... the skummiest skum that ever skummed. you are probably skum.

Also, the fact that "you have pegged skum" is actually in it's own skummy. For the same concepts.

I agree that Pine is a likely candidate as WW.

Also, TW if you are around before it locks - you might want to try and give opinions on who is skum based on a world where I flip town.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1297, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 1296, UglyDuck wrote: Complete honesty - I need to do a thorough D1 read (which I am doing now).

This is insanely skummy tbf:
In post 1211, AP wrote:I don't have much time to go in depth about how I got to the following conclusion, so I'll just say "Welp, I'm AP" :P

I think Espeonage and the worst are scum together (reminder: Scum = anti-town). Espeo is getting wagoned and the only player he feels fine voting is tw who doesn't even have a real chance to get lynched?

If Espeo flips a WW I think tw is the other one and we have the power from then on (either by lynching him or leashing as someone suggested, although I'm not a fan of the latter myself).

If Espeo flips Mafia though, then not only tw is Mafia, but also one of CJV/skitter .. I think.

@Fumuki: I'm TRing you for your weird logic. I mean, I get the feeling you were looking for "which lynch was more likely to go through" between CJV and Espeo rather than which of them is more likely scum (reminder: Scum in my book = anti-town). You also wanted to "save" skitter today, yet I fifn't get the impression you were TRing her!!

Now the reason I TR this is I cannot see any anti-town player saying this in the open. It's kinda the definition for "too scummy to be scum" kind of revelation. Feel free to correct me if I'm misunderstanding your logic.
The one thing I would say is that it does not have a scenario where AP considers ESP as Town - which I feel like Skum would be sure to include.
May I ask how this pinged you as scummy? The only thing you pointed out is that AP failed to mention a scenario for Esp as town...
ISO-ing and just wanted to address this - yeah... actually in a post that 100% is focused on Espe, I find it odd that every scenario is introduced except one in which they are town...

Return to “Completed Open Games”