Micro 800-A: Double Day Unlimited [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 445, Plotinus wrote:Ali says that in the unlikely event that you flip town, posts like this could make em re-evaluate Pine:
This post was directed at Kat/Lycan slot. After Plot did his lolcase on Kat and voted her to L-1.
In post 520, Alisae wrote:Lycan seems really towny to me btw
This is Ali's first post discussing townreads. She says this after saying both CES and Ausuka are town.

The progression and dissonance seems fake. Why would plot say that Ali found Kat super scummy but when Ali reps in she says that Lycan is really towny? These posts are only a few pages apart and nothing really happens in between to justify the change.

I think Ali was freaking out about being lynched because Kat was just under heavy suspicion and they had planned on Ali endgaming.

CES can you please put a vote down?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also Kat was townier than Lycan and like I said Lycan subbed in trying too hard so it wouldn't make sense for Ali to SR kat and TR lycan based on play alone.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Day Three, Lynch One

Votecount 3.1

Cogito Ergo Sum (1):
Lycanfire

Not Voting (2):
Cogito Ergo Sum, CheekyTeeky

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2018-06-14 23:10:59)

Mod Notes:
:D
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 950, CheekyTeeky wrote:The progression and dissonance seems fake.
It's fake because Alisae was scum.

Here's why I said both of your associations with Plotinus sucked
In post 524, Alisae wrote:Oh wait yeah the only assoications people do is pre-flip riiiiiiiiiight
I mean tbf I do that too but I care about post-flip associations too and no one seems to do those nowadays so
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Going off anything Alisae said is pointless. That's why I remarked CES' lack of interaction with em.

CES isn't voting me despite town!CES knowing I must be scum, and is calling me scum, because he is scum and has to convince you to talk here. It's a scumclaim.

I removed his quickhammer in 3p lylo by voting him first. This is incredibly +EV to town and he probably never expected this outcome.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I just reread the first 20 pages and I can actually see Pine's cogdis point now. I think I overlooked his argument the first time like most people and also like most people I mistook quantity for quality.

Kat is AtEing harder than anybody else here and she made a few mistakes like setting up her lynch order D1 which didn't include plot - which she justified based on Plot/Ali game choices, which Pine (her biggest scum read) pointed out. How can you trust meta to TR someone hard enough to never lynch them, from your strongest SR? I know that she wasn't confident in her own knowledge about Ali/Plot scum v town preferences because she asked the question earlier - "Plot wouldn't choose scum right?" This was after mastina/Pine had already dismissed the idea of Plot choosing scum over Ali.

It reminds me of how Ali pinged me for "not reading the game" where if she believed that were true, then she should've believed my catch up was genuine, and my town slip on not knowing that singer had already flipped town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Anyway I don't have much time atm so I'll be back tomorrow at some point.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh just quickly - Town doesn't enter Lylo voting someone unless it's the person they were pushing all game. You would've been better off voting me with conviction or arguing with us before putting a vote down on CES.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 954, CheekyTeeky wrote:I just reread the first 20 pages and I can actually see Pine's cogdis point now. I think I overlooked his argument the first time like most people and also like most people I mistook quantity for quality.
In post 954, CheekyTeeky wrote:Kat is AtEing harder than anybody else here
Rosa can't chill esp when there's two townies shit pushing her. If she was scum why wouldn't she laugh at Pine and Singer? From our pov, they were scum. If she knew they were town, she would be able to chill, because they would be guessing. There was no argument.
In post 954, CheekyTeeky wrote:How can you trust meta to TR someone hard enough to never lynch them, from your strongest SR?
rephrase this entire paragraph
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 956, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh just quickly - Town doesn't enter Lylo voting someone unless it's the person they were pushing all game. You would've been better off voting me with conviction or arguing with us before putting a vote down on CES.
why do you think i was absent sod? it's because i was rereading the game

apparently town do enter the game with a vote in lylo esp when you make a garbage post about wine and don't push me for pushing another ml. like, you made one of the worst posts possible and then didn't follow it up with another shit post i was expecting out of you.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Cheeky: when CES is cornered as scum he claims it hard.

See:
viewtopic.php?p=9994814#p9994814
viewtopic.php?p=9994828#p9994828

He lacks any finesse about the continuity of his reads when translating his align to town. Town CES has to assume I'm scum. He's at that point. He does not vote me. Why? There's a motive for that. The motive if that YOU have to be talked out of voting him. The entire paradigm of day has changed for scum!CES.

CES has never been at the forefront of lynches. Nothing has been his original idea.

Chamber's presence is this game is missing. Chamber hates mafia (the game, not the role). There's no puzzle for Chamber to solve here.

CES is scum. It's up to you to lynch scum in this game.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 950, CheekyTeeky wrote:CES can you please put a vote down?
Oh, whoops, I thought I had.

Vote: Lycanfire

In post 959, Lycanfire wrote:CES has never been at the forefront of lynches. Nothing has been his original idea.
The singerlynch is an obvious counterexample. I was pushing Cheeky Yesterday too. Try a better talking point.
In post 959, Lycanfire wrote:Chamber's presence is this game is missing. Chamber hates mafia (the game, not the role). There's no puzzle for Chamber to solve here.
Chamber and I always do our very best to not discuss backroom stuff in-thread - it's distasteful. Same way my presence wouldn't've been visible in the other game.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

You don't get to dictate what I talk about.

Cheeky:

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

This sucks.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Lycan

Sorry if I got this wrong.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 723, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 711, Dunnstral wrote:@Cogito Ergo Sum what are your reads?
If I had to guess, I'd say Alisae ( is pretty bad given his iffy Pinehammer)) and Not_Mafia but it also feels like we should just have this game on lockdown as long as we don't do anything silly? You're town; Katya's town, so we just lynch {Alisae, Not_Mafia, CheekyTeeky} and win the game.

I'll have a reread tonight because I'd rather finish things Today and avoid LyLo all together but I doubt my reads will change substantially.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Katyusha »

sigh

it feels nice to have your play grossly misrepped and to constantly feel like you're yelling at a bunch of walls when you make any effort to move the gamestate along. sorry for the mislynches and the apparent ate (i never tried to appeal to anyone and i replaced out specifically because i didnt want to feel like i was resorting to that by being frustrated by pine refusing to engage me like a person) but i still stand by my play. hell before the pine fiasco i had correct reads (my lynchpool being ces/pine, and plot only after meta'ing which i never did since i took mastina's townread at face value)

town was never winning this because bloccing with just dunn and ausuka was never enough. was never going to see ces scum until lylo as a result - he had an awesome opening to finesse lycan and i. we probably lost as soon as singer got lynched instead of pine

town probably also would have had a better chance if i had just stayed in, i wasn't expecting rf to replace out and i think cheeky and i would have probably been able to engage and townread each other. rf doing nothing and having garbage reads kind of agitated me into replacing out so...

sorry if i should save this for post game but this was literally one of the most miserable games of mafia i've had the displeasure of playing. sorry to nsg and dino for being a bitch 90% of the time, your modding was at least on point.
eddie cane
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Damn. Gg CES. I wish you all had listened to me and lynched him yesterday, this was the worst combo to decide from as both players had scum equity. I read the game so many times I couldn't get anything more from it. Sorry town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:16 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I would have preferred to play with you Kat. Sorry.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Kat: Was annoyed with how you treated my meta read of Dunn but then I was wrong anyway lol so I forgive you. I town read you initially and think your sudden flips hurt you, I think you and I have that problem, as I too have done that. Prob should work on that. Like I felt you read singer by scum play you haven't ever seen, should check facts b4 you use that as a basis for a read.

Dunn I liked him trying alot more, I hope to see more of that.

CES played well, I liked his early aggro but then it fell off
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Cheeky: It's all good. Good try, GG.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:17 am

Post by chamber »

The fall off was caused by the meet/our game being stupid demotivating both of us quite a bit.
Taking a break from the site.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Oh the meet yeah. Forgot about that.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 968, Ranmaru wrote:Prob should work on that.
Meh, I feel like people should realize that when you're uninformed that your reads will change based on the events of the game. Whenever I make sudden flips like that I'm always careful to make sure I explain why my reads are changing and I feel this game was no exception considering I feel like 90% of my D1 posting felt like I was just explaining what I was doing and asking why it was scummy and having it fall on deaf ears.

With singer (the mislynch was obviously terrible and 100% my fault for deciding to use the double vote thing when I already knew it was a trap in the first place but that's besides the point. only ml this game that actually hurt town imo even if the n_m lynch did make cheeky misvote I guess), I tend to make personality profiles for people as I play with them and just felt that from singer's posting she'd have an okay scumgame and probably doesn't scumclaim by tone in her posts? I don't really know if verifying that is worth doing for this game and I don't really base reads off of cold meta when someone doesn't seem like a lynchbaity or exceptionally quirky player which singer definitely isn't. Honestly don't even know if that value call is right but it didn't even tie into my reasoning for my vote so double checking that really wouldn't have impacted anything...
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Katyusha »

for the record while i will probably be distancing myself from pine in future games for sanity's sake i don't think less of anyone as a result of this game
eddie cane
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:33 am

Post by chamber »

In post 959, Lycanfire wrote:Chamber hates mafia (the game, not the role).
For the record this is the opposite of true.
Taking a break from the site.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”