Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Pine »

In post 246, Momrangal wrote:Oh also, Dunn is a tentative and careful town read at the moment.

Also, Pine. I'm not vibing you this game and you're one of the few people I want to get a solid read on so I guess stop being lazy!
Hard pass.

I usually suck when I try to engage on D1, so I'm trying a "sit back and observe" methodology.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 237, SirCakez wrote:Kokichi is not good either, but not feeling as bad. The tunneling on Wisdom feels like a scum move. 168 really irked me. I also find questioning townreads on yourself to be a scumtell. I am only leaning scum here b/c the play feels different from scum Koki in Partition which has me wary.
If you're saying it's different than my scum play then how are you still scumreading me?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can someone explain the eevee read? Cause I dont see it
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 238, LuckyOtter wrote:Wisdom just kind of shuts down (150). That’s the part that bothers me the most out of all this.
A little context since you havent played with me again

I do not like to talk with scum longer than necessary. Experience taught me that the longer i talk with them the more other people townread them.
As such, i prefer to cease 1v1s before that happens.
This goes double in this game whete i cant even post as much as i want in order to get my view across the way i want.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:49 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

" They say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday"
Winnie the Pooh

Okay for those who had played with me before , when have I ever been terribly active the first day. You should know that its not a sign of my alignment either way,

Otter......
How is those excuses incompatible. Why cant both be true? I could be away from my main computer but figuring things out. I fail to see the logic for the rationale/ . Kind of seem forced

Part of me want to vote Wisdom for being Wisdom. If he is scum he likely to be a hard player to lynch. Right now I ma going to ignore that rationale bc it is pretty terrible
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: fuzzy
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:56 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Well then, Fuzzy, what have you figured out?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 242, havingfitz wrote: Don't like Wisdom's ....feels like it's making excuses and infer's a PL vote on Koki.
You continue taking things out of context. "I dont think i can read you anymore" was an answer to kokichi's question, not an extra justification for my vote (which you are presenting it as when you say i want to PL him).
...feels like a soft defense of Eevee by Wisdom.
It kind of is. Do i have to repeat myself on why im not eager to scumread eevee or why this will extend to disagreeing with whoever's shallowly scumreading him based on style?
wrt Wisdom's ...whether you are scum or town...any reasons given by others (whether they are town or scum) that go against your wincon are going to be called BS.  Show me a case against you that you like.  And you pulling meta based on 1 game is......bs.
No, thats incorrect. I often catch scum by their reads on me - see Kokichi in 2004. There are people who get paranoid of me, there are newbies that scumread my playstyle, and there are scum who bs nonsense reads on me. Ive learned to tell the difference.
Wisdom omgus sr'ing Brie's replacement as soon as a hint of suspicion comes his way looks bad imo.
Not if you consider that Brie was one of the six in my given PoE list. Or that I know how scum-Math BSs reads and that felt like that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hello bullshit thy name is Wisdom.

Anyone who knows my scum game knows during it I don’t lie. I tell the truth in a way people want me to be town. So saying that I am bullshitting is just wrong. I will accept your help bussing Fuzzy though. Thank you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 247, EeveeLution Army wrote:Mathblade whats pines scummeta than?
Go look at Alisae’s recently completed game.

That would explain it better than I ever could.

In the words of a Supreme Justice bastardized “I cant describe Pine’s scum play, but I know it when I see it.” And this ain’t it.

And I don’t get the Evee read either Kokichi?

Shall we block? <3
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Momrangal »

I am just feeling all kinds of ignored
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 213, MathBlade wrote:
In post 206, LuckyOtter wrote:Math, what makes Pine and ArcAngel clearly town?

Also interested in your reads on momrangal and eevee.

--

SirCakez, does anything from Fuzzy feel genuine to you? It doesn't to me. If you have meta or something that can help me understand by all means share.

ArcAngel because as area-ist as this may sound I have worked with a lot of people from India/Southeast Asia and it’s a lot easier for me to tell when they are lying.
This is an interesting meta-type kind of read you got on me? Are you bribing me for an easy town read math? So how do South Asians sound when they lie?
In post 224, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 222, Hiraki wrote:I haven't been feeling townWisdom here too hard either.
Why not?

--
I feel like I'm stalled waiting for Fuzzy to do something, which isn't helping the game. So to try to keep things moving:

ArcAngel, do you have a read on Fitz?
--
Pedit: Momrangal, I was just about to ask you about this again. I don't understand your reaction to my question in 177. Do you have a read on Dunn?
Why are you exclusively asking me about Fitz? *Raising my eye on you*
Well but i do want to explain here though.. So here you go!

I played with Fitz in a game where he was a town and later turned into scum. He is an extremely competitive player. Unlike me, he is not very transparent. He usually has good logic in his post regardless of his alignment. What concerns me about him that i didn't feel him as persuasive he gets when he is town but this little too early to judge him on this. I got a future-leaning scum read on him.
In post 231, Pine wrote:I feel like this is not the ruleset for Hiraki and Wisdom. They keep coming up against their quota.

They can both be Town for now though. Wis stronger I think. Otter might be Town. Brie's replace-out feels Town, but is probably NAI. Dunn is lurking, which I don't think is good for him. Fuzzy is still hoping we'll get bored with his wagon and move on. I'm not letting up.
If pine is scum. We have lost this game. Don't fail me pine. Don't be scum.
In post 255, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: fuzzy
You're so hot that i just want to sheep you!!

But lets lynch Hiraki today, He is scum!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Pine »

Doublevote: Fuzzy

Also feeling mildly suspicious of Mathblade after that unbidden self-meta, and slightly Townish vibes from AA9.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 251, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 237, SirCakez wrote:Kokichi is not good either, but not feeling as bad. The tunneling on Wisdom feels like a scum move. 168 really irked me. I also find questioning townreads on yourself to be a scumtell. I am only leaning scum here b/c the play feels different from scum Koki in Partition which has me wary.
If you're saying it's different than my scum play then how are you still scumreading me?
Because it's still scummy play.

@whoever asked I'm townreading Mom b/c it feels like they are actually trying to progress this dead game and I really like their call out on Wisdom's low hanging fruit scumlist.

@Fitz I honestly have forgotten what we were even debating over re;the backpedaling, it was like a week ago.

Fuzzy's was really bad. I'm worried of lynchbaitiness though.
Math what's your meta on Fuzzy?

Also don't like Pine's last post, feels like something useless scum would vomit into the thread to keep up appearances.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Like to elaborate on the Mom thing I feel like scum this game would be eager to let the game sink into apathy and inactivity (which it is already mostly in). But Mom's effort to scumhunt and discuss new things seems like the opposite of that.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 261, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 213, MathBlade wrote:
In post 206, LuckyOtter wrote:Math, what makes Pine and ArcAngel clearly town?

Also interested in your reads on momrangal and eevee.

--

SirCakez, does anything from Fuzzy feel genuine to you? It doesn't to me. If you have meta or something that can help me understand by all means share.

ArcAngel because as area-ist as this may sound I have worked with a lot of people from India/Southeast Asia and it’s a lot easier for me to tell when they are lying.
This is an interesting meta-type kind of read you got on me? Are you bribing me for an easy town read math? So how do South Asians sound when they lie?
In post 224, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 222, Hiraki wrote:I haven't been feeling townWisdom here too hard either.
Why not?

--
I feel like I'm stalled waiting for Fuzzy to do something, which isn't helping the game. So to try to keep things moving:

ArcAngel, do you have a read on Fitz?
--
Pedit: Momrangal, I was just about to ask you about this again. I don't understand your reaction to my question in 177. Do you have a read on Dunn?
Why are you exclusively asking me about Fitz? *Raising my eye on you*
Well but i do want to explain here though.. So here you go!

I played with Fitz in a game where he was a town and later turned into scum. He is an extremely competitive player. Unlike me, he is not very transparent. He usually has good logic in his post regardless of his alignment. What concerns me about him that i didn't feel him as persuasive he gets when he is town but this little too early to judge him on this. I got a future-leaning scum read on him.
In post 231, Pine wrote:I feel like this is not the ruleset for Hiraki and Wisdom. They keep coming up against their quota.

They can both be Town for now though. Wis stronger I think. Otter might be Town. Brie's replace-out feels Town, but is probably NAI. Dunn is lurking, which I don't think is good for him. Fuzzy is still hoping we'll get bored with his wagon and move on. I'm not letting up.
If pine is scum. We have lost this game. Don't fail me pine. Don't be scum.
In post 255, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: fuzzy
You're so hot that i just want to sheep you!!

But lets lynch Hiraki today, He is scum!!
In general I find that when most of them lied, they end up being really polite about it and then trying to still be in the good graces afterward or they'd ask if it was "good enough". And if they were serious about something then they were a lot more forward. Again it's a stereotype and probably shouldn't be used here as people are more than a stereotype but it hasn't failed me yet. I had one contractor who pretty much pretended to be clueless so I had a coworker of mine teach me a few things in Hindi and he was shocked when I said something back to him and got all apologetic. It was fun. I don't know enough hindi to understand anything but enough to get tone etc.

@Pine I'd worry if you DIDN'T suspect me. Anyone townreading me instantly is either scum or a god of town play because I know the amount of people who can accurately read me in a few posts and none of whom are in this game.

@Sircakez Same potato bullshit at start. Same either lack of catchup/understanding while not contributing as here as a matter of conscience I can't allow this same pattern to exist.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I checked after you said this, only did this twice so far.
In post 233, Wisdom wrote:I don't need a reason to vote you
Come ON man, you know that this is piss poor at best.
In post 234, Wisdom wrote:How does voicing an opinion on fitz (that he makes sense as town and here he doesn't) not serve a purpose?
Didn't really understand this on first read but now I get it. Really not anything that you can do to convince anyone.
In post 234, Wisdom wrote:How does answering kokichi's question not serve a purpose?
Ok yeah but your answer doesn't really serve a good purpose. It feels fake too. You're looking for reads when you've already stated that you have them. It's weird and uncanny.
In post 234, Wisdom wrote:How does me explaining that i cant fucking play with 4 posts per page and that youre going to inevitably think im different not serve a purpose?
Nope, here we go again. The point you made was that you can't read people because
you
are posting so little. You can't just read what people are saying and I dunno....get READS off of them? It feels fake man. Not thought out and fake.
In post 234, Wisdom wrote:How does me trying to read arc not serve a purpose?
I never quoted anything much like this (maybe this refers to the Koki quote?) but this probably drives a nail into why I think your play is very fake right now. You don't need to post to read Arc. Arc has maybe 5 posts in this game and is one of the only people that you won't get a decent response out of. That wraps into your whole thing about not being able to post a lot.
In post 236, SirCakez wrote:I think Wisdom's frustration with the game's posting limits is legit, knowing him. And asking seemingly pointless questions is also a characteristic he has. That said I'd still put him as null, nothing he's said really sticks out.
I don't agree with this. Wisdom usually has good questions.
I hate this.
In post 239, Dunnstral wrote:A few posts before you?
Clear difference in tone between that question and 90% of Wisdom's.
In post 240, mastina wrote:
<<< Though this isn't as succinct, yes. >>>
I appreciate it. It might not be but I think false hammers can happen inorganically because of it. Especially on Day 1.
In post 241, EeveeLution Army wrote:I'm starting to think pines scum mostly because of how much hes hammering in that wisdom is his townread
Not has hard of a lean here but somewhat agreement.
In post 242, havingfitz wrote:@Hiraki wrt 66...do you always "say something" when you sheep another player's vote?
Usually I acknowledge agreement, yeah.
In post 242, havingfitz wrote:(i.e. I was of same mindset Wisdom [and Hiraki] was when they voted AA9).
Fake news!
In post 242, havingfitz wrote:hmmm....not seeing where AA9 was being "extremely hypocritical" wrt Wisdom as Hiraki states here.
Wisdom says AA9 is scummy for saying something false. AA9 says that Wisdom is scummy for calling her out on doing something false which wasn't actually false.

If you look at it from a
very
objective standpoint, this is scummy. I don't think anyone will disagree with that. What I find more interesting is that since there was no dialogue that took place, I think it's a SvS argument. I think any regular townie would try to figure out what's going on here - something that neither party really did. AA9 almost immediately TRs Wisdom in the next post for recalling his views. The one exception I guess you could make is that it's AA9 after all.
In post 242, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Eevee
I'm talking out of my ass here but I think there's probably still a larger Wisdom wagon at this point. Are they weighted the same or nah?

I can't read Mom.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 252, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can someone explain the eevee read? Cause I dont see it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 266, Hiraki wrote:Clear difference in tone between that question and 90% of Wisdom's.
1) That's not what you said. You didn't say Wisdom had bad tone, you said he was posting bad questions

2) I don't know what you're talkng about, he asks a random question that is basically answered in the thread and then moves on to something else
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 242, havingfitz wrote:@ Dunn, wrt 140...why are you voting me?
Just saw this - with the wisdom + you conversation going on I didn't really scumread Wisdom anymore (who I was voting) and you looked worse to me in your interaction with him, plus I was kind of following along with wisdom's push on you at the time
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

arc youre right after all, hiraki is scum
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTE: Hiraki

Lets get this one first then!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:11 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 268, Dunnstral wrote:1) That's not what you said. You didn't say Wisdom had bad tone, you said he was posting bad questions
Nope! Let's try again!
In post 230, Hiraki wrote:I don't feel like your questions and statements have any real purpose.
This is vastly different from saying "posting bad questions." One defines that the questions in themselves are just bad while the other one says that they don't serve any purpose.

His question wanted a re-emphasis of Wisdom's views. I don't see how that doesn't serve any purpose of either a) Doubling down on Koki to explain his read on Wisdom or b) Asking someone that he thinks is town about something that he should look into.
In post 268, Dunnstral wrote:2) I don't know what you're talkng about, he asks a random question that is basically answered in the thread and then moves on to something else
I mean sure, he could doubledown on Koki - oh wait what's this?
In post 238, LuckyOtter wrote:It’s the post 150 that makes me feel inclined to think the latter, but I need to reread Wisdom in isolation, which will have to happen later.
Ah, so it's B.
In post 271, ArcAngel9 wrote:VOTE: Hiraki

Lets get this one first then!!!
Continue to be ignored by most of the gamestate until you post something useful.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 266, Hiraki wrote:I'm talking out of my ass here but I think there's probably still a larger Wisdom wagon at this point. Are they weighted the same or nah?
Close. Wagon make up has Eevee my preference
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:21 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

In post 245, Momrangal wrote:
In post 224, LuckyOtter wrote: Pedit: Momrangal, I was just about to ask you about this again. I don't understand your reaction to my question in 177. Do you have a read on Dunn?
It means what I said. You brought up a good point, made a good observation and it shows that you are thinking critically.

An observation no one else seemed to really think anything about. Even after I reposted, only one other person had made a comment on it.

Up until this point however, wisdom is featured in many people scum reads and in a few of those people I could also be scum (math,fitz) depending on how things go. I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of reactions to it, but honestly the lack of them also got my brain churning
This bit is actually pretty informative and changes some of my reads. So here's the sequence of events:

- momrangal votes Wisdom early on
- Dunn votes Wisdom (95)
- momrangal says "that's probably a bad vote" (98) and meanwhile doesn't change hers
- I ask her why she doesn't change her vote
- She says this is a good question (which read to me as possibly sarcastic) and asks others to comment (177), and reposts this when it doesn't get any reactions (223)
- Math is the only one to pick up on it and uses it as a chance to paint me as trying to protect Wisdom (235)
- Momrangal says she meant it that it was a good question and that she was fishing for reactions.

First, I'm buying momrangal's claim. I can't see scum highlighting their own inconsistency in this way, just to bait someone (and to what end?). Seems like a high risk/low reward strategy.
So then the question is, what to make of the lack of reactions? I would think if momrangal were on scum's lynch agenda, they'd have pounced on this. Why not take the opportunity to at least throw some suspicion her way? The only answer that comes to mind is if doing so would be a detriment to their actual lynch agenda, and this would be the case if their agenda included Wisdom. If you're trying to get Wisdom mislynched, it makes no sense to draw any attention to bad votes on him.

So who has Wisdom on their agenda: Fitz, Math, Kokichi, and Hiraki.

Now, Math did draw attention to 223, but does so in a way that still paints Wisdom as scum, and as I said, paints me as protecting him so adds to his story.

I'm having a hard time reading Math, though. I'm still getting hard scum vibes from Fuzzy, and I don't care what Math says, I don't think scum are going to bus their partner so hard on D1 when it's not really warranted. It's not like Fuzzy is the obvious lynch today (his wagon has consistently met resistance), so hard bussing your scumpartner seems like a bad move in terms of cost/benefit ratio.

Fitz was actually voting momrangal (still for a bad initial reason, imo), while never pointing out her inconsistency wrt voting Wisdom. Maybe Fitz sees momrangal as a liability to being able to push Wisdom later. Seeing that the momrangal vote is highly criticized, he moves to the eevee wagon. Why not Fuzzy? How could you possibly still be forming an opinion on Fuzzy when he's done literally nothing this game?

I don't have good reads on Hiraki or Kokichi, so I need to take the time to do this (will have to do later tonight).

I think there is scum within {Fuzzy, Fitz, Math, Kokichi, Hiraki}.

Fuzzy whatcha thinkin about?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”