Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4650 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4646, OnTheMark wrote:That seems like waaaaay too op thought.

Meh I'd rather lynch Dave.
Get Wilky's check tomorrow. I won't block him. I'll null block if I have to. If he lies he's dead.
Lynch Alchemist.
If we still have a game lynch Wilky.

I don't see scum anywhere else.
I seriously don't know how you think I could be scum after giving Impossibear the Party Starter.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 4649, OnTheMark wrote:@Wilky who are you copping?

@Kaede that makes a lot more sense. However, I kinda think it's Dave here. Ouroborous would have had to have visited you as an IC for the copy to work yeah?
No, just the doctor.
I visit whoever i want anything on me be copied to, i basically force whoever visits me to also visit the person i target (so any trackers on them would turn up a double visit)
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:14 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Or scum could have just shot you if we have a town doctor on top of all this. Like it seems too much.

Pedit: Because IMHO his reads were bad and still are.
Giving a town vig with horrible reads another shot is like extra scum KPN
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

However this is a double edged sword, hence why I said that scum may find it lucrative to kill me.
I would assume if scum kills me it'll also be copied to my target (That actually was my intention when targeting MariaR but im still alive anyways)

/quit indefinitely
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 am

Post by OnTheMark »

I have to go now running late for carpool stuff

VOTE: Davesaz

I kinda think it's Dave and if it's not then it is worth the confirmation of a town doc existing and then being able to save themselves and Kaede each night.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4439, Impossibear wrote:
In post 35, MariaR wrote:I don't think the miller really needs to be talked on and should just focus on the play of said miller. It can be a fake claim but that doesn't mean it's a scum fake claim either. Just focus on day play and if something comes up we can talk about it.
In post 67, MariaR wrote:I would rather wilky claim first myself because his whole way of going at it gives me bad vibes that I can't really explain compared to dave
I think Dave can only really be scum if Maria is.

The other problem I have with the maria slot is the fact that as soon as RC recruited them into the hood, they stopped contributing altogether and have been attempting to coast on RC's townread.

PLUS the sketchiness re: the neighborhood itself:
- pmatt flipping with a night action condemns the hood, and confirms that at least one or both are scum.
- pmatt flipping with no night action at least confirms that the result was accurate.
- if maria is town, there is absolutely no reason she should not want this. "protecting" the other neighbor is nonsense at this point and serves no purpose.
- if maria is scum, there is every reason to withhold the name of the neighbor, if there even IS another neighbor, because they want to see who we shoot, so they can claim the proper partner to be the supposed neighbor. requiring maria to reveal the neighbor locks her and the neighbor into a commited claim, and allows the lynch flip and night actions to reveal whether they are lying or not. <<<< if maria is town, this should be very desirable. if maria is scum, she is going to try to avoid this at all costs.

PLUS the fake-AF "scout" bs that hs never not once been explained or discussed.

There's obviously a chance she or both could be town and we can prove it. That is exceptionally high utility for town. This is another reason she should claim who the supposed other neighbor is, because should she or the neighbor die, it still allows us to use the surviving member in PoE to narrow the pool if they are town. The only reason one of them would die is if scum is afraid of the neighborhood becoming a masonry, which they cannot avoid even by killing either of them.

ETL
I guess this makes it pretty likely Impossibear shot Maria if they still thought they never outed the neighbor.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:16 am

Post by OnTheMark »

It'll force the kill to go elsewhere as long as the duo are alive. And if it's a scum doc and they saved ETL's vig shot that's also good to know too.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:17 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4655, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4439, Impossibear wrote:
In post 35, MariaR wrote:I don't think the miller really needs to be talked on and should just focus on the play of said miller. It can be a fake claim but that doesn't mean it's a scum fake claim either. Just focus on day play and if something comes up we can talk about it.
In post 67, MariaR wrote:I would rather wilky claim first myself because his whole way of going at it gives me bad vibes that I can't really explain compared to dave
I think Dave can only really be scum if Maria is.

The other problem I have with the maria slot is the fact that as soon as RC recruited them into the hood, they stopped contributing altogether and have been attempting to coast on RC's townread.

PLUS the sketchiness re: the neighborhood itself:
- pmatt flipping with a night action condemns the hood, and confirms that at least one or both are scum.
- pmatt flipping with no night action at least confirms that the result was accurate.
- if maria is town, there is absolutely no reason she should not want this. "protecting" the other neighbor is nonsense at this point and serves no purpose.
- if maria is scum, there is every reason to withhold the name of the neighbor, if there even IS another neighbor, because they want to see who we shoot, so they can claim the proper partner to be the supposed neighbor. requiring maria to reveal the neighbor locks her and the neighbor into a commited claim, and allows the lynch flip and night actions to reveal whether they are lying or not. <<<< if maria is town, this should be very desirable. if maria is scum, she is going to try to avoid this at all costs.

PLUS the fake-AF "scout" bs that hs never not once been explained or discussed.

There's obviously a chance she or both could be town and we can prove it. That is exceptionally high utility for town. This is another reason she should claim who the supposed other neighbor is, because should she or the neighbor die, it still allows us to use the surviving member in PoE to narrow the pool if they are town. The only reason one of them would die is if scum is afraid of the neighborhood becoming a masonry, which they cannot avoid even by killing either of them.

ETL
I guess this makes it pretty likely Impossibear shot Maria if they still thought they never outed the neighbor.
Nope. ETL and Jingle always catch up. They'd know the neighbor. They aren't derptastic like me.

Best plan is to lynch Dave. Confirm if a doc exists that saved the D1 kill or not.
Then can go from there.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Anyway I wanna wait for Jungle to tell us what the quest is, and what we get from it.
I also want more opinions on the Dave/MariaR situation, suffice to said im surprised MariaR didnt go against dave first thing, but I noticed the implications of matt's flip late in the night phase, although with enough time to change my target. So it's not imposisble to think they didnt realize it yet.

/quit indefinitely
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:22 am

Post by OnTheMark »

@Kaede redirector factors in how?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 4659, OnTheMark wrote:@Kaede redirector factors in how?
They would redirect me towards the new target.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Granted scum wouldnt expect an IC to have additional abilities, i doubt that was the case N1 or N2, D3 i openly said i had a targeting action, but as we all saw it hit my intended target.

/quit indefinitely
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 261, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 259, MariaR wrote:I don't get how town Nero can get "oh 3 people claim neg utility so scum has to be fake claiming" without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Scum nero thinking that and using it as an agenda to push something makes a lot more sense though imo.
y are you claiming to know what I think?
In post 262, MariaR wrote:
In post 261, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 259, MariaR wrote:I don't get how town Nero can get "oh 3 people claim neg utility so scum has to be fake claiming" without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Scum nero thinking that and using it as an agenda to push something makes a lot more sense though imo.
y are you claiming to know what I think?
In post 222, Nero Cain wrote:He's claiming a neg utility role. Hiders are weak by nature, he's saying that GIF has nerfed the role and made it not weak. The idea of 3 neg utility roles irks me. There is a fake claimer in this group.
In post 263, Nero Cain wrote:hey 2016 join date, read the wiki and tell me why I think hiders are weak.
In post 264, MariaR wrote:He brought out the join date boys.
In post 265, Nero Cain wrote:and like like that says shit all about my belief about the town power or lack thereof. I don't really buy your thing as a real town thought.
In post 266, Nero Cain wrote:
deflect
In post 267, MariaR wrote:You're saying I can't find that genuine when from my "join date" I didn't know why you thought that so why did you just think "oh it's a scum thought process" right away? Also just because you point to wiki and find a role weak doesn't mean it can't be in the game that's not the issue at hand here. The issue is you're saying 3 roles 1 has to be a fake claim in them via scum and that's the agenda you're pushing that I have a problem with it's not me saying you don't think hiders are weak I don't really care about that. I just don't get why you closed off the thought of "oh maybe they could all be town" Do you sr people in the group besides the claims? I see you tr wilk because you don't see scum him ccing but what do you feel about dave and tchi play wise?
In post 266, Nero Cain wrote:
deflect
If I didn't want to answer a question of yours nero I would just openly say I'm not answering it (B

In post 250, Ouroboros wrote:HAHA JUST KIDDING

VOTE: ventriloquist

happy birthday motherfucker
Talk to me on this
In post 260, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 242, MariaR wrote:
In post 225, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

This seems good
In post 227, Dunnstral wrote:Because focusing on negative utility roles is a distraction and is the kind of thing I'd expect scum to be doing if both millers were town
VOTE: Nero
this is scum sheeping dumb town.

vote:Maria
This post started a pretty serious 1v1 with Maria and I had forgotten about it. It's making me think Maria might be the Towny one between her and Dave.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Oh god I did not mean to quote all those.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Actually we probably dont need to pay much attention to a doc N1.
It's clear, scum hit Impossibear, they are 1-Shot BP even tho they were bluffing infinite BP, otherwise it makes no sense for them to have died now.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Pretty sure matt scanned Impossibear N2 and that's how they found out they were 1-shot and so shot them again.

/quit indefinitely
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

PJM's campaign against mechanics while it provided a defense for Dave is also a bad look for Dave.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

This is true, im probably going to vote dave, but I dont want to add votes while waiting on Jungle.

/quit indefinitely
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 4554, Kokichi Oma wrote:If Matt flips scum I'll eat my socks and record it

who has a video camera i can borrow
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

maria and/or whoever is in that neighborhood is conf scum
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

the other one is davesaz
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by davesaz »

I was not in the hood till after n2.
VOTE: maria
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by davesaz »

After the Matt result. Lost track of which night ebwop. On tablet typing is painful
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 4672, davesaz wrote:I was not in the hood till after n2.
VOTE: maria
I had that on my mind too, like if you were scum and added to the hood N2, while MariaR is town does that compromise the N2 result?

/quit indefinitely

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”