Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 348, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I also think Lefty is town - but could easily see Byron and Invis as scum.
in a perfect world id get more info on gosrir, tommy and performer before lynching.

Byron, Teacher, Performer are lynches i Will vote for at the end of sorting.
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Lefty »

In post 320, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 282, Lefty wrote:
In post 280, Gustavo wrote:
In post 277, Lefty wrote:This isn’t about playstyle.
But it is though. You are gut scum reading me because of my playstyle
No. I’m SR you because the shots you’re taking are scummy imo. Stop making this about something it’s not.
just because ppl continue to push LHF (i dont necessarily agree in this case on gus) doesn't mean that it's inexcusable. LHF implies you believe the ppl Gus have pushed are town or else you wouldn't be THAT upset with Gus. Why are the people Gus pushed town Lefty?
Not saying it’s inexcusable but to me Gus looks like he’s taking the path of least resistance. I don’t feel a lot of depth to his game and his way of arguing doesn’t feel genuine - it’s very calculated and clean as to where Invis/Performer/Teacher look like hot messes.

As an aside, we can agree to disagree. Maybe the town play isn’t strong here - or the scum play is just better - but where I played before taking a long break and then joining here, we routinely lynched scum D1. I get your viewpoint about not allowing bad Townies to end game (cold af btw lol) but I really just prefer lynching people who I think are scum than lynching people who just look like scum but could be Town. Idk if that makes sense but I doubt all of BV/Performer/Teacher/Invis are scum. Maybe one but could very be none at the same time.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

but you could agree that BV/Performer/Teacher/Invis shouldnt be in lylo based on their play up to this moment correct?
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Lefty »

In post 346, Gustavo wrote:
In post 343, Lefty wrote:
In post 326, Gustavo wrote:Lefty “looking” for people taking the easy shots meanwhile that’s exactly what he’s guilty of
Playing the victim now?
How is pushing completely against the grain taking an easy shot?
I’m not playing the victim. I’m calling it as I see it. You aren’t pushing against the grain. Others have indicated they scum read me or don’t town read me. That’s going with the grain sir.

You implied I called somebody scum when I didn’t and you said you scum read me for something town could do.

That’s taking easy shots.
I was the first to engage you about anything.

I called you a gut scum read yesterday and said exactly why. The way you’ve been arguing with my today doesn’t really change my original perception. You never voted Invis but you did attack in that instance and ended with a nice shade on their slot.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:16 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Yeah, I'm pretty much synced with TChill here outside of 1 or two reads.

Realy would like to see more from GEO in particular.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Lefty »

In post 352, Tchill13 wrote:but you could agree that BV/Performer/Teacher/Invis shouldnt be in lylo based on their play up to this moment correct?
In a perfect world we sweep the scum team and LyLo isn’t something I have to consider :)

Call me an optimist.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 345, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 341, Gustavo wrote:
In post 338, Tchill13 wrote:scum also can't adjust their play if they don't know why they're being read a particular way.
But if you’re paying attention it’s easy to spot those changes.
good point. I dont agree with your overall idea but still a good point.

tell me how town benefits from you death tunneling performer? because i actually agree with your "push" of performer. Problem is you know how pointless d1s are. You should also know why a death tunnel d1 is hysterical especially when you have a chance to begin to sort a new player list.
I don’t really think town benefits unless he flips scum. I just don’t see how he as town would dare make such an accusation so I’m assuming he’s scum. What’s most likely going to happen is he’s going to come back and double down and push me and then it will get completely toxic. Even if that doesn’t happen and he apologizes, it’s not going to change my view. I’m basically treating it like a scum claim.

I’ll still comment on other things and if I have to vote elsewhere to end the day I will, but he needs death. If he’s town I can’t trust him. Which is kind of ironic since I believe his avatar is something about working together
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 355, Lefty wrote:
In post 352, Tchill13 wrote:but you could agree that BV/Performer/Teacher/Invis shouldnt be in lylo based on their play up to this moment correct?
In a perfect world we sweep the scum team and LyLo isn’t something I have to consider :)

Call me an optimist.
well we don't live in a perfect world and we need to keep that in mind when we play :D
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:19 am

Is it bad that I town read Wave?

I don't know whether I should be. But I am.

So, yeah. Gonna put that out there.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@gus whats the accusation and where is it? i just iso'ed performer and didnt see much.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@BBT just so we are clear id say 40 percent of my not scum feel on invis is his actual play, 60 percent of it is the ppl that voted him. Lot of low effort players voting him early.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 353, Lefty wrote:
In post 346, Gustavo wrote:
In post 343, Lefty wrote:
In post 326, Gustavo wrote:Lefty “looking” for people taking the easy shots meanwhile that’s exactly what he’s guilty of
Playing the victim now?
How is pushing completely against the grain taking an easy shot?
I’m not playing the victim. I’m calling it as I see it. You aren’t pushing against the grain. Others have indicated they scum read me or don’t town read me. That’s going with the grain sir.

You implied I called somebody scum when I didn’t and you said you scum read me for something town could do.

That’s taking easy shots.
I was the first to engage you about anything.

I called you a gut scum read yesterday and said exactly why. The way you’ve been arguing with my today doesn’t really change my original perception. You never voted Invis but you did attack in that instance and ended with a nice shade on their slot.
Invis was guilty of the very thing he was accusing somebody else for. Much like you are guilty of what you are accusing me of.

If calling that out is scummy, I’m fine with that but people should be holding players to a higher standard.

If I view invis for his push on Byron. Then your scum read on me is justified

If I tell invis he’s guilty of the things he’s scum reading Byron for (which is the truth) then you as town absolutely have I reason to scum read me. You as town should be agreeing with me.

“Ooh you make good sense, you must be scum” is fucking absurd.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Gustavo »

And on that note I think it’s best if we go to our corners.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:27 am

If I look at it from your perspective, I can kind of see where you're coming from but I'm not sure I agree with the conclusion of Invis being less likely to be scum because of it.

Low effort townies are a thing and bussing is also a thing.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 359, Tchill13 wrote:@gus whats the accusation and where is it? i just iso'ed performer and didnt see much.
His fos on me because I wanted to prepare for my game on MU and I like fast days.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:28 am

I mean, it's a weak accusation, sure. But why does it make him scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:31 am

In post 363, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If I look at it from your perspective, I can kind of see where you're coming from but I'm not sure I agree with the conclusion of Invis being less likely to be scum because of it.

Low effort townies are a thing and bussing is also a thing.
To clarify this, I'm saying that basing a read (or majority of read in your case) on unflipped wagon composition seems like bad play to me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Tchill13 »

i feel like gus and lefty is tvt honestly.

I can see where both are coming from.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 365, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I mean, it's a weak accusation, sure. But why does it make him scum?
I’m not sure it does but I personally don’t think town would make such an accusation. If I’m wrong and he is town then it’s an acceptable loss. He’s not going to be a useful asset to the game.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Invisibility »

gus vs lefty made we feel a little worse about lefty
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Lefty »

@Gus - I do agree with you. Invis’s vote looked like shit after the BBT/BV exchange and as soon as it was made several of us questioned it immediately. I don’t care that you’re “right” in your position. Scum can argue from logical high ground to make Townies doing dumb shit look bad. That is what I feel you are doing, and it isn’t just with Invis. You’re now pushing Performer for doing a similarly “bad” post. I don’t care how “correct” your logic is - scum have to use logic as well. I care about the angles you’re working from, and those look like scum motives to me.

Anyway that’s all I’m gonna say on that. I’ll see how you go from here and let others weigh in but you’d be my preferred lynch for now unless it comes down to voting off someone “bad” and then if they flip Town pretending like we didn’t all see it coming.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:40 am

In post 369, Invisibility wrote:gus vs lefty made we feel a little worse about lefty
Where did this come from?

And does anyone see in this post what I see in it (hint: timing)
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 361, Gustavo wrote:is fucking absurd.
And @bbt. This is why I’ve been robotic. I takes a lot of work to not curse and mind my manners. I’ve learned recently people on this site don’t like foul language and aggressive players.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 371, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 369, Invisibility wrote:gus vs lefty made we feel a little worse about lefty
Where did this come from?

And does anyone see in this post what I see in it (hint: timing)
ooh ooh is it the fact that he might try to get on a new wagon early?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

i mean we're not lynching gus or lefty today so i'd drop that idea.

gus is pushing things that sorta make sense to me as far as his actual pushes go.

lefty is arguing his stances and i get that also.

seem like wasted effort in the wrong places imo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”