Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Yuurei »

In post 1923, Nosferatu wrote:y'all really keep believing the mason claims im dead
I see, so Aronis was messing around

I deal with him later and I can give you a town lean for telling the truth I suppose
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Theta

Also happy to lynch Aronis, AA9 or Math. I'm VLA until Friday/Sat.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Yuurei »

Now we're talking Cheeky!

VOTE: Theta
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 383, Definition wrote:This started before I could complete my pre-game agenda. I feel numb inside :yawn: but as I read this
In post 150, mastina wrote:a wagon seems like an efficient method of transportation
:lol: :giggle: I feel as though gravity has alleviated its grip a bit. I hope we're dealing with the three-pronged trouser god, btw

My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G, and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That.
And this right here, this is T-Bone. And he's seven foot tall. And you can't. Teach. That.
And this right here, this is Untrod Tripod. And he's hot as hell. And you can't Teach. That.
Badaboom, Realest hydra in the room! HOW YOU DOIN'?
If we had two dimes for every time someone mislynched us, we'd have ZERO DIMES.
There's just one word to describe anyone that tries to wagon us, and we're gonna... Spell it out for ya:
S
A
W
F
T
SAAAAAAAAAWFT
Concept

I'll catch up soon.
Alright this is the start. This right here. This is where I explain to all you people why im very obviously town, and why im HIGHLY suspicious of a bunch of people.

Go ahead and google three-pronged trouser god + mafiascum + kuribo. Its a soft for a mason.

I can hide it some more, but scum is 100% guaranteed to have figured this on day one, or by now. Aronis figured it out im sure, and there were a bunch of others as well.

Now im not sure whether this was supposed to be a "well-hidden" soft or not, but it allready seemed extremely careless to me to soft mason in this way. Maybe it did happen. Maybe theyre town, scum didnt figure it out, and I just outted them. The chances scum doesnt know it yet (IF DEFINITION/ANK are town) seems extremely low to me, thats why I want to townclear myself and get rid of all this suspicions.

So options:

A: Ank is town mason. Scum figured it out, and want me to distract and go head-to-head to ankamius, and figured A50 was a better kill even though they didnt know if he was a PR.

B: Its a scum fakeclaim provided by Mastina. It would fit with the role that Hebichan is claiming here. Provide a reasonable fakeclaim to deal with a PT-cop in case scum get caught.

Im not sure which of the two it is. Ill provide more on some other stuff I noted along the way though in the next post.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Yuurei »

wait, I honestly hadn't even saw that post from definition but I dunno if scum figured it out or not, and I searched it up and it seems like that was the name of a hydra from some old players, and apparently, the unique game they played they were indeed a town mason.

But I dunno if that really was a soft...
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 545, MathBlade wrote:
In post 382, hebichan wrote:RC is town.
In post 383, Definition wrote:This started before I could complete my pre-game agenda. I feel numb inside :yawn: but as I read this
In post 150, mastina wrote:a wagon seems like an efficient method of transportation
:lol: :giggle: I feel as though gravity has alleviated its grip a bit. I hope we're dealing with the three-pronged trouser god, btw

My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G, and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That.
And this right here, this is T-Bone. And he's seven foot tall. And you can't. Teach. That.
And this right here, this is Untrod Tripod. And he's hot as hell. And you can't Teach. That.
Badaboom, Realest hydra in the room! HOW YOU DOIN'?
If we had two dimes for every time someone mislynched us, we'd have ZERO DIMES.
There's just one word to describe anyone that tries to wagon us, and we're gonna... Spell it out for ya:
S
A
W
F
T
SAAAAAAAAAWFT
Concept

I'll catch up soon.
***Erase erase erase ***

Pretty sure anyone voting Definition is gonna learn the definition of smack down.

***Erase erase erase ***
In post 814, MathBlade wrote:
In post 812, Almost50 wrote:I suggest we all do pressure this slot (Definition) to either post or replace out. Ankamius is at the top of the replacements queue, and I believe there are enough players who can read her in this game.

P-edit: Mathblade? Help with Definition?
No. I have reasons. Not sure how much I can say. But look at my response to their post. Not interested in their lynch today.
In post 1084, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1019, Theta Alpine wrote:ugh
UNVOTE:

i do think it is nai for radiant to do a fakeclaim like that
but it does make me doubt that luna is scum

as for who else might be scum i have no clue
although since definition is a hydra who somehow has not posted in a while even with
heads then i think that might actually be a good place to put my vote
VOTE: definition
Bad vote.

Because I said so. Look at my response.

And this is why I was suspicious of Mathblade in connection. He clearly saw the soft as well. Yet the way how he keeps putting attention on it.......does not feel like a town trying to protect another town PR whatsoever.

Ive asked Ankamius repeatedly how she felt about Mathblade being to obvious repeatedly, but she didnt seem to mind/respond to it at all.

So hey, tell me if im being crazy. I do not think its a stretch at all that Mathblade and definition were cooking up a scum fakeclaim here. Maybe its mathblade as scum doing something. Maybe im seeing ghosts and theyre both town.

It all feels suspicious as hell to me though.

Especially the way Mathblade was threading around the Luna claim. Felt to me like he realized the fakeclaim they were going for had to change. Having a masonizer and a town Neighbouriser in one game could be seen as weird.

Now I -might- be wrong here. Im not 100% convinced this is what happened, and that it is scum. But it should explain to people why ive been saying the things ive been saying, and had the reads ive had.

so please, use some logic. If im scum here, I wouldve known which of these were town pr's, I wouldve shut up about it, and just eliminated all of them one by one.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

(yes you can put me at the top of your townreads now, its alright)

The TGP kill combined with the frenzy amongst creature/Ankamius for my hammer call feels rather designed to set me up in some way. A pretty flimsy attempt though if thats what it is.

At any rate, there probably is some scum buddying up to me and hoping im leading the inquisition here.

And RC, as for the reason im asking if you were scum. Meh, it couldve been one of your tricks. Playing into my suspicion or something. Either way, I have some shit to evaluate with all these flips.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Mathblade
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Yuurei »

oohhhh, so that is from where Theta come saying that Definition was a hydra?

wow, skimming through some posts isn't a good idea after all

Ok Vecna, now I get your point of view although I'm still considering how to interpret everything and disagree with a few things.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

That vote stays there untill I get the same game-solvey vibe from you Mathblade. So far you've been leading the inquisition on both Luna and TGP, but when it came time to put them into the grave you didnt vote for a week and stayed at a safe distance.

Ive lost the town vibes on your slot, and I think this type of "going in on a fake-claim" would be exactly how you'd approach scum in a game like this.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also Mathblade, if your town here you better come in and convince me this is a repeat of Civ Mafia and were dealing with some other mastermind scum. This game has something interesting going on.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Ankamius »

or how about this Vecna

I finally had an opportunity to get invested into the game and start solving

and you immediately came by to shut it down
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1795, Ankamius wrote:Ok

Let's fix it

What are your thoughts on the current gangstas?
In post 1796, Ankamius wrote:I wanted to write gamestate but that auto correct was too good to resist
In post 1797, MathBlade wrote:Lol in regards to the gamestate I just know something is wrong.

If the majority townread were right then scum would try to counter that somehow
If the majority townread aren’t right then scum would have control of the game to their advantage.

Like nothing happening is the gamestate atm which is confusing af.

Mainly my townreads all seem to townread each other so that seems good but at the same time I am deliberately avoiding stating townreads in case scum don’t understand the crumb of Math so like I think we are in a good spot.

What pisses me off and worried me a small bit is the apathy. It seems scum driven especially with 3 headed hydra receiving a prod.
In post 1798, MathBlade wrote:Like if scum want me to be vocal so they can prop me up with all the wrong things I say but since I am not due to RL and other things then they may be scared of actually doing something accidentally invoking tunnel me?

That’s my fear atm.
In post 1801, Vecna wrote:Hammertime? Anyone?
you've been hard up my ass about reading things before posting before, so I don't see an issue of expecting you to pay attention to what's going on before making calls like that
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ive had no intention about being hard on your ass. Apologies if I was, and I guess I shouldve been more respectfull for your wish to have a contribution to day1.

My reasons for wanting day1 to end was mostly so not another 50 pages would be added to it, especially so the people that couldnt keep up in the first place wouldnt fall further behind. That and apathy creeping in. In my view the hammer wasnt gonna move elsewhere regardless, and I grew impatient.

At any rate, its done. I really dont think you voting me over that is justified though, unless you really think it came from scum (which I dont think you do)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm more pissy about it because my motivation evaporated overnight
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Ankamius »

(1937 was about other games)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

You have all these memories about past games with me and I think we played like, 1 game before?

Maybe im getting amnesia
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Ankamius »

we played Death Note, where I showed how ineffective I am even with good reads all game when I'm apathetic

Then biochemistry, which was right after that abomination undertale game
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Key how has your day been?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

NSG talk to me about your Fumuki read?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1861, Yuurei wrote:I mean, he wants Math to vote in Luna and when Luna flipped town he wants to scum read Math.

Like, someone help me here understand this please
+1

I don’t believe in brownie points but would if I did.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1873, Yuurei wrote:ok, Aronis, question time

do you want to talk me through what you are up to in this game or something?

I mulling over it but I'm beginning to think that you're a even better lynch than Theta for a lot of reasons.
In post 1874, Aronis wrote:Do you think I care what you think? If I did I probably wouldn't be voting you and trying to get you killed.

Like there is two scenarios here:
A. You're really bad at this game
B. You're scum

In both instances I'm best off putting zero weight into your opinions. At this point all you're gonna do with your questions is set me up for another 'scumslip'
....Both of you knock it off please.

This reads like TvT.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1877, Ankamius wrote:Unless Math wants to start up that conversation we got very rudely cut off from again
Whatever helps you sort me I am down for.

I am pretty damn sure you’re town because *reasons* so if you want to continue what you were doing before by all means.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1882, hebichan wrote:Assuming math is town, I am town and HeWhoSwims is town.

What do people think are the most likely scum?

We have at least three scum and at least a few are not lurking.

Given all that, where do we think scum might be?

I need to look at some vote counts quick.
Vecna. Like hard core.

I think he set me up when I was waffling on Luna being scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1892, hebichan wrote:Aronis, I'm not calling you scum, I'm trying to get any sort of read here.

I have one confirmed town and its a freaking lurker.
Can you like NOT hard PR claim please?

Like seriously.

A protective is down and out for the count.

Yes I realize I am a hypocrite here but I know I have a few people who can back me up if needed and if I die town doesn’t lose any power. It was a safe counter claim for that reason. I am in a hood with at least 3 other people now so like a neighborizer just seems fuckin weird.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”