Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Me: Wisdom is acting overconfident in his reads

Wisdom: I always act overconfident in my reads, also Dunn is discrediting me for making me admit to that
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

im contractually obligated to vote cupcake - im not voting him to get him lynched, i just cant unvote (on principle - i suppose it's physically
possible
to do so, but im unwilling to test that theory)

ginngie's total lack of actual content despite so many posts is a pretty good indicator of scum, IMO (i also have issues with what he
has
chosen to comment on, but i'm not particularly interested in explaining it since i think it should plainly obvious and if it isn't, i don't really have the energy to bother going into detail)

i (obviously) disagree on nancy and i could explain this one (and may before the end of the day, maybe) but i don't have the energy to bother going into detail about that atm either. i could be wrong about this read; i don't currently think i am though and i think you're reading all the wrong things in her play (consider, for example, the strength of her reasoning and conviction behind her reads in the game you've played with her and compare it to anything she's done here). the only thing that _seems_ town (with emphasis on seems) is the AtE but i'm currently thinking that's a tactic she's using (and it's entirely different from the AtE she was using in that game you're referencing as meta). there's a _really_ obvious distinction that i noticed that i'm waiting to gather more data on before mentioning (it has to do with word choice, but i imagine you'll shrug it off as insignificant when you find out what it is, even though i don't think it is)

moment isn't scum. neither is dunnstral

im not particularly interested in strongarming lynches in this game or taking it too seriously (at least not right now) so i don't particularly care about trying to prove you wrong or anything

i just expect you to push mislynches for a while given the general look of your reads
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

when the power point is supposed to be 10 minites but u only have 2 minutes of material ^
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I do think it's weird that Nancy did a 180 on me and the way she talked about me when I said she could be town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 628, Dunnstral wrote:I do think it's weird that Nancy did a 180 on me and the way she talked about me when I said she could be town
this is an example of what i was talking about in terms of reasoning and conviction - there are plenty of others if you're paying attention

also, fun fact: nancy is the only person in this game to call ginngie town (albeit for faulty reasoning because she seems to be assuming he's eddie cane)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 625, Dunnstral wrote:Me: Wisdom is acting overconfident in his reads

Wisdom: I always act overconfident in my reads, also Dunn is discrediting me for making me admit to that
cool twisting
Actual happening:

Dunn: Wisdom is acting overconfident

Wisdom: Youve seen me being overconfident (and proven right), you cant use it to discredit me or scumread me

Dunn: No that's not what I said, you could be scum faking it, either way it's not a good way to follow you (why is it not a good idea when you've seen me being right? Yeah. You're discrediting me basing it on my overconfidence because you don't want people to follow me.)

Wisdom: bs, you're discrediting me and likely scum with Moment.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 626, zMuffinMan wrote:moment isn't scum. neither is dunnstral
lol
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Wisdom »

yeah muffin

scum are lurkers and people who post nothing

that's how it always goes

it's never manipulative people who twist things or push agendas

you are way better than this
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

*shrug*

i welcome the possibility that im wrong

i currently think that's unlikely
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

i think dunnstral in particular has been smoking the wacky tobacky and needs to step out of the vehicle sir
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 628, Dunnstral wrote:I do think it's weird that Nancy did a 180 on me and the way she talked about me when I said she could be town
Where are you getting that from? The ONLY thing I like about you is your read on Kaede but you could be pocketing her for all I know. I’ve been thinking how sus it was how quickly you jumped off my wagon. You are still in my POE. I of course still feel good about Kaede and to a lesser extent about Nos and Brian. You, Katsuki and moment are my current lynchpool. I agree with Wisdom about Hebi, she still needs to be sorted.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

>dunnstral townreads me
when did this happen
what did the "uh oh"s mean
i assumed u had me as red
nah
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 350, Brian Skies wrote:I would consider Wisdom anything other than lynchbait. Why do you have this impression of him?

Who is Necromancer?
My last game on here, which I played with Wisdom, Koichina, Ginghie (Eddie Cane). Wisdom who was town in that game was one of two people pushing my mislynch and I would have been too, had Eddie not unvoted me before I could be hammered. On d2, everyone had me at locktown. The worst wanted to policy lynch me for being mislynchbait.

I don’t see why Wisdom is scum here. While I disagree with him on his “town don’t want to look town” here, he doesn’t seem to be any different here than in that game.

Looking at the votes on me, I dislike Dunnstral’s ISO the most. I think at least one of Dunn, Nos, Kat is possibly a wolf.
In post 359, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 358, zMuffinMan wrote:what do you think of kaede's vote on you and what is your read on kaede?
Well, she’s obviously wrong. I have never played with her before, so have no meta to work off of and why I still don’t understand her vote on me but based on her ISO, she doesn’t strike me as someone who’s vote on me is particularly likely to be opportunistic because the vast majority of her posts on here have been pretty extrnsive.

I hate mislynches, so I would rather sort someone like her out. That’s why I didn’t include in her in the most likely list of possible wolves on my wagon because I have no doubt that the scum vote(s) on me is most likely an opportunistic vote.

Dunn’s ISO seems to be full of weird posts, like demanding Grape self-vote (trying to hard to look town), Insisting, rather than speculating that Mastina’s claim has to be fake and aggressively pushing Wisdom lynch. All of this before opportunistically sheeping onto my wagon.
In post 381, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 372, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 365, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 362, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think at least one of Dunn, Nos, Kat is possibly a wolf
the language here is interesting
How so?
"possibly" is a weak word
especially when combined with "at least"

(ignoring any other issues i might have with that statement, such as why she didn't include kaede or why she picked three names and made no conclusion about which one she thought was most likely or anything)
Possibly is a weak word and for good reason because I don’t like to use strong words unless I’m sure. I did feel more strongly that Brian, Moment or Kaede weren’t likely to be them and Kaede has already validated my reason for excluding her because her vote on me was a reaction test not opportunistic.

I was the most sus on Dunn because he had been aggressively scumreading others. What I am trying to reconcile is his “don’t overestimate us” comment with his vote still being on me. Why? With that statement he is clearly expressing doubt about his vote so him leaving it on me, would clearly be a contradiction.
In post 396, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 390, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 385, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 367, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Do you think I’m incorrect about this and that my wagon is 100% town? Because that would definitely be a first
what do you think of post #363 (both in the context of what you just said and just as a general post)?
In post 363, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 352, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 349, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:assuming town is smart enough to not mislynch me
Don't overestimate us
If you truly believe this then why is your vote still on me? Maybe you aren’t the wolf on my wagon? But why would you be so quick to vote me then?
It's a very confusing post.

However, if I break it down, I assume what Dunn intends to mean is that if Nancy is indeed town, that he doesn't really think town should be expected to realize that she could be a bad lynch and not mislynch her.

Her immediate reaction seems fine, as she questions the sentiment, especially if Nancy thinks Dunn admitted to thinking she's mislynch bait. The third question follows up on her suspicion. The big issue I have is the second question, because it has this weird conflict where she considers him to be town, and I don't know why it's there.
If by his statement he is actually doubting his vote, was my initial interpretation of his comment. I didn’t think of the way you interpreted it but in either case, his comment doesn’t look good on him if he doesn’t remove his vote. It seems like it could possibly viewed as possible fallback for when he anticipates me flipping town. You OTOH, did not do that. You see my point here? I think I may be right. You are questioning, which I expect town to do, where as he already seems to be anticipating my flip and how to spin it, if your interpretation of his post is the correct one. I suppose I could be reaching here but I thought it was a strange comment to make because he was addressing me like he knew I was town.

@Dunnstral which is it? Are you doubting your vote on me or is it a fallback because you already know what my flip will be?
In post 444, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 411, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why am I town Nancy?

Also, that was a weird wagon on Nancy and needs to be looked at later on in the game. As soon as I stated that if Nancy didn't obvtown, I was going to vote her a weird wagon of 6 or 7 formed. Her posts have been ok so far, so I don't see myself voting there right now. Nancy what is your Wisdom read?
Well, I can’t say you’re someone I can easily read but you don’t seem to have an agenda like you did in Necro with your Eevee push. I liked your quick defense on Kaede and the whole way you’ve interacted with me and your comments about people pushing me seem to come from a town perspective.

He doesn’t really seem all that different to me than he did in Necro. It seemed to me that his push on Kaede was based on history but it looks like he came around on that. Like I’d probably be far more likely to scumread Sugar in any future games I’d play with them.

This is probably not a good barometer but it reads well to me that no one in Necro suddenly jumped on my wagon. Dunnstral should also know my meta a bit and not have voted me but I liked his townreading Kaede. Meh.

I’m sorry if I’m not “obvtowning” yet. I don’t usually do that until I really get into the game, like I did on d2, when I figured Zito couldn’t possibly be scum due to his vote on you in Necro.

In post 425, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, I'll concede that Nancy is fine, i don't agree with what she's saying but whatever, also have no clue what Brian's problem with me is, or why everyone wants to vote Kaede (she's towny to me)

VOTE: Katsuki

In post 450, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 425, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, I'll concede that Nancy is fine, i don't agree with what she's saying but whatever, also have no clue what Brian's problem with me is, or why everyone wants to vote Kaede (she's towny to me)

I’m good with that wagon. Their ISO is entirely devoid of any game content. Sometimes, I miss things on my first read.

UNVOTE: Dunnstral

In post 459, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 458, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 453, Wisdom wrote:Kaede i scumread katsuki in every game too
If i go by your logic i should only vote people i dont know d1
His ISO has no game content and he sheeped onto my wagon without giving any reason. Brass did the same thing and he had a much better ISO.
I strongly believe there was at least one wolf on my wagon and it wasn’t Brian or Kaede. Nos has somewhat redeemed himself and Dunnstral is townreading Kaede. I think moment is more likely to be town than Katsuke but I’m open to debate. I think I can cross off nos off of my wolf list. I don’t think scum does that much of a 180 as to list me as hardtown.

Dunnstral townreading Kaede makes me not want to vote there. So, it’s between Katsuki and Moment. Was scum pushing my wagon or sheeping it? Which do you think is more likely?
In post 462, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 460, Wisdom wrote:
In post 457, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 452, Wisdom wrote:nancy scum are not obligated to agree with your wagon
whoever goes against it isnt automatically town
youre still thinking in black and white
I disagree about the black and white thing. Tell my why scum!Purr objected to my wagon then?
Scum know you are a mislynch
Thus if scum stay away from your wagon they get towncred for not participating in it
If they can let it happen without getting their hands dirty it works best for them
Some might even loudly object for added effect - then they can demand they are listened to the next day and push another mislynch

Therefore, someone objecting to your lynch doesnt mean they are town. Thats a fallacy created by your mind because you immediately think "what a nice person, they dont want to lynch me". But you have to look deeper
That’s not true. I can definitely see scum doing that. I just don’t see that in this case. What is his motivation? He couldn’t have had a crystal ball and have forseen that players would later strenuously object to my wagon. It would be a lot scummier if he just said I’d rather sort out Nancy d2 because it’s not really in his best interest to townread a likely mislynch.

In Necro, the initial players who most strenuously objected to my wagon were both villas: Eddie and Srcee and later, the worst. Generally the main reason for scum to do what you suggest is that they have an even better mislynch in the works but otherwise, not that likely based on my experience. Of course, I need to look at other factors but with it being extremely likely one of my votes coming from scum, I’d rather lynch there first. In Necro two of my votes came from scum. This has been the case in almost every single one of my wagons: one vote is almost guaranteed to be scum. So I have given a case for everyone on my wagon. As for Brian, his push reminds me of Ty’s. I don’t have any strong basis to townread either Katsuke or Moment. I can’t see voting Kaede, Brian or Nos and as I’ve already stated, Dunn hardtown reads Kaede. I see no reason to townread Katsuke. His ISO is garbage and he sheeped onto a bad wagon, so I’m good leaving my vote on him. I’m open to Moment because I remember Kokichi leading the Eevee wagon.
In post 463, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 461, Wisdom wrote:
In post 459, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Dunnstral townreading Kaede makes me not want to vote there.
I dont understand this either
I think Kaede is town and Dunnstral does as well. Kaede has been very far from being widely read as obvtown, so I’m reasoning it’s more likely to be a villa read than a scumread. Do you think Dunnstral is scum?
In post 580, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 557, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 376, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 370, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Anyway I think for a townie the natural reaction to getting suddenly wagoned like that is to assume there's scum on their wagon and you're already working on finding said scum, so maybe im wrong here.
UNVOTE:
Well in Necro, there wound up being two wolves on my wagon, both of them were just sheeping and one of them in particular didn’t even bother giving a reason for it. That’s one of the reasons I excluded Moment as a possibility because if there’s a wolf on my wagon, it’s likely to be someone who is sheeping and probably opportunistic.
Wolves don’t usually push d1 wagons, due to the much greater chance to mislynch.
I like this post considering Nancy is new this line of thinking makes a lot of sense to me although I would like to see a scum Nancy game
Nancy can you link a scum game you've played?
In post 399, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
I also want to make a point that Nancy feels rather towny on page 16 she's trying to find scum on her wagon instead of trying to survive, where as I think scum would try to prove why they're not scum more then go for scum. Look at posts to see my point.
In post 413, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I think nancy is bleeding town and that muffin is being nitpicky.
Also Agree on this. I think I explained this well enough but I will again for anyone still questioning Nancy

Hm maybe Dunnstral is bad town? As long as they stick on Katsuki for now I have no problems I guess.
In post 427, Nosferatu wrote:{nancy, muffin, brian} <--- townreads so far

I'm gonna townhunt this game so I don't have to read as much (4 games and a piano concerto to write rn)
Why brian he's one of my more confident scumreads for his actions on pages I just stated.
In post 438, Wisdom wrote:Katsuki, Moment, Purr, Hebi, Gingie

Is there any reason I should be townreading any of those
Good list would take out moment but besides that it seems fine.
Hi, no sorry I can’t as I have yet to rand scum. One thing I don’t understand, how is Brian scummier than moment? Moment seems to have an agenda whereas Brian does not. Moment basically pushed a wagon on me based on a post that Purr clearly recognized as NAI and then vowed to push my mislynch at some point later in the game. That read agenday and scummy to me. It was all in the way it was phrased that gave me scum vibes. Brian OTOH. seemed open to considering other points of view and his posts implied no agenda where I was concerned. It’s not unvilagary to place a bad vote, it’s unvillagery to vote or push a lynch with an agenda. While it’s certainly possible that scum was to be found in one of the people who suddenly jumped on my wagon, I was able to see towntells in everyone but Katsuke and moment. Kaede was obvious due to her vote being a reaction test rather than a vote. I’ve already explained Brian and moment. Nos did a 180 after he jumped off and hardtown read me. I liked Dunn’s hardtown reading Kaede, so that left those two. While Katsuke could definitely still be scum mainly because he voted me without giving a single reason, I got strong scumvibes from moment’s filing me away for later post. Something in the phrasing in the second portion of that post, just seemed off to me. What pinged was the sense that he was determined to push a wagon on me no matter what although he later backtracked on that.
The way you talk about me before and after is different, though I see now how often you say I am HARD townreading Kaede

Your interpretation of my read on Kaede is confusing to me as well, I just went back and checked what I had actually said about Kaede, here's what I said:

That's... it
Human Sequencer wrote:>dunnstral townreads me
when did this happen
Yeah you ASSUMED wrong bucko
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 626, zMuffinMan wrote:im contractually obligated to vote cupcake - im not voting him to get him lynched, i just cant unvote (on principle - i suppose it's physically
possible
to do so, but im unwilling to test that theory)

ginngie's total lack of actual content despite so many posts is a pretty good indicator of scum, IMO (i also have issues with what he
has
chosen to comment on, but i'm not particularly interested in explaining it since i think it should plainly obvious and if it isn't, i don't really have the energy to bother going into detail)

i (obviously) disagree on nancy and i could explain this one (and may before the end of the day, maybe) but i don't have the energy to bother going into detail about that atm either. i could be wrong about this read; i don't currently think i am though and i think you're reading all the wrong things in her play (consider, for example, the strength of her reasoning and conviction behind her reads in the game you've played with her and compare it to anything she's done here). the only thing that _seems_ town (with emphasis on seems) is the AtE but i'm currently thinking that's a tactic she's using (and it's entirely different from the AtE she was using in that game you're referencing as meta). there's a _really_ obvious distinction that i noticed that i'm waiting to gather more data on before mentioning (it has to do with word choice, but i imagine you'll shrug it off as insignificant when you find out what it is, even though i don't think it is)

moment isn't scum. neither is dunnstral

im not particularly interested in strongarming lynches in this game or taking it too seriously (at least not right now) so i don't particularly care about trying to prove you wrong or anything

i just expect you to push mislynches for a while given the general look of your reads
So you want me to have another meltdown and annoy the crap out of everyone for about 5 pages? That will convince you I’m town? Like, I’d prefer to go the help town solvey route. I don’t see how me acting like a lunatic is going to help you find scum.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Like, the way you talk about Kaede and my read on her and you not wanting to vot eher because of my read on her doesn't really make sense
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 638, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That will convince you I’m town?
it might. unleash he inner beast and see what happens
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Wisdom »

moment/dunn/kaede/grapes

muffin if one is wrong

hebi and gingie in reserves because theyre individually scummy but dont really fit the scumteam
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

there's only three scum in this game

read up on your mod meta
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by Wisdom »

three scum in 17p?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yes. see: every single alice game run so far for example
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:57 pm

people claiming the scumteam d1 is my favorite meme
that's actually a lie in reality it makes me snooze
nah
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Wisdom »

youre right apparently, three scum

moment/dunn/kaede
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 637, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 350, Brian Skies wrote:I would consider Wisdom anything other than lynchbait. Why do you have this impression of him?

Who is Necromancer?
My last game on here, which I played with Wisdom, Koichina, Ginghie (Eddie Cane). Wisdom who was town in that game was one of two people pushing my mislynch and I would have been too, had Eddie not unvoted me before I could be hammered. On d2, everyone had me at locktown. The worst wanted to policy lynch me for being mislynchbait.

I don’t see why Wisdom is scum here. While I disagree with him on his “town don’t want to look town” here, he doesn’t seem to be any different here than in that game.

Looking at the votes on me, I dislike Dunnstral’s ISO the most. I think at least one of Dunn, Nos, Kat is possibly a wolf.
In post 359, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 358, zMuffinMan wrote:what do you think of kaede's vote on you and what is your read on kaede?
Well, she’s obviously wrong. I have never played with her before, so have no meta to work off of and why I still don’t understand her vote on me but based on her ISO, she doesn’t strike me as someone who’s vote on me is particularly likely to be opportunistic because the vast majority of her posts on here have been pretty extrnsive.

I hate mislynches, so I would rather sort someone like her out. That’s why I didn’t include in her in the most likely list of possible wolves on my wagon because I have no doubt that the scum vote(s) on me is most likely an opportunistic vote.

Dunn’s ISO seems to be full of weird posts, like demanding Grape self-vote (trying to hard to look town), Insisting, rather than speculating that Mastina’s claim has to be fake and aggressively pushing Wisdom lynch. All of this before opportunistically sheeping onto my wagon.
In post 381, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 372, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 365, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 362, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think at least one of Dunn, Nos, Kat is possibly a wolf
the language here is interesting
How so?
"possibly" is a weak word
especially when combined with "at least"

(ignoring any other issues i might have with that statement, such as why she didn't include kaede or why she picked three names and made no conclusion about which one she thought was most likely or anything)
Possibly is a weak word and for good reason because I don’t like to use strong words unless I’m sure. I did feel more strongly that Brian, Moment or Kaede weren’t likely to be them and Kaede has already validated my reason for excluding her because her vote on me was a reaction test not opportunistic.

I was the most sus on Dunn because he had been aggressively scumreading others. What I am trying to reconcile is his “don’t overestimate us” comment with his vote still being on me. Why? With that statement he is clearly expressing doubt about his vote so him leaving it on me, would clearly be a contradiction.
In post 396, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 390, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 385, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 367, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Do you think I’m incorrect about this and that my wagon is 100% town? Because that would definitely be a first
what do you think of post #363 (both in the context of what you just said and just as a general post)?
In post 363, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 352, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 349, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:assuming town is smart enough to not mislynch me
Don't overestimate us
If you truly believe this then why is your vote still on me? Maybe you aren’t the wolf on my wagon? But why would you be so quick to vote me then?
It's a very confusing post.

However, if I break it down, I assume what Dunn intends to mean is that if Nancy is indeed town, that he doesn't really think town should be expected to realize that she could be a bad lynch and not mislynch her.

Her immediate reaction seems fine, as she questions the sentiment, especially if Nancy thinks Dunn admitted to thinking she's mislynch bait. The third question follows up on her suspicion. The big issue I have is the second question, because it has this weird conflict where she considers him to be town, and I don't know why it's there.
If by his statement he is actually doubting his vote, was my initial interpretation of his comment. I didn’t think of the way you interpreted it but in either case, his comment doesn’t look good on him if he doesn’t remove his vote. It seems like it could possibly viewed as possible fallback for when he anticipates me flipping town. You OTOH, did not do that. You see my point here? I think I may be right. You are questioning, which I expect town to do, where as he already seems to be anticipating my flip and how to spin it, if your interpretation of his post is the correct one. I suppose I could be reaching here but I thought it was a strange comment to make because he was addressing me like he knew I was town.

@Dunnstral which is it? Are you doubting your vote on me or is it a fallback because you already know what my flip will be?
In post 444, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 411, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why am I town Nancy?

Also, that was a weird wagon on Nancy and needs to be looked at later on in the game. As soon as I stated that if Nancy didn't obvtown, I was going to vote her a weird wagon of 6 or 7 formed. Her posts have been ok so far, so I don't see myself voting there right now. Nancy what is your Wisdom read?
Well, I can’t say you’re someone I can easily read but you don’t seem to have an agenda like you did in Necro with your Eevee push. I liked your quick defense on Kaede and the whole way you’ve interacted with me and your comments about people pushing me seem to come from a town perspective.

He doesn’t really seem all that different to me than he did in Necro. It seemed to me that his push on Kaede was based on history but it looks like he came around on that. Like I’d probably be far more likely to scumread Sugar in any future games I’d play with them.

This is probably not a good barometer but it reads well to me that no one in Necro suddenly jumped on my wagon. Dunnstral should also know my meta a bit and not have voted me but I liked his townreading Kaede. Meh.

I’m sorry if I’m not “obvtowning” yet. I don’t usually do that until I really get into the game, like I did on d2, when I figured Zito couldn’t possibly be scum due to his vote on you in Necro.

In post 450, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I’m good with that wagon. Their ISO is entirely devoid of any game content. Sometimes, I miss things on my first read.

UNVOTE: Dunnstral

In post 459, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 458, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 453, Wisdom wrote:Kaede i scumread katsuki in every game too
If i go by your logic i should only vote people i dont know d1
His ISO has no game content and he sheeped onto my wagon without giving any reason. Brass did the same thing and he had a much better ISO.
I strongly believe there was at least one wolf on my wagon and it wasn’t Brian or Kaede. Nos has somewhat redeemed himself and Dunnstral is townreading Kaede. I think moment is more likely to be town than Katsuke but I’m open to debate. I think I can cross off nos off of my wolf list. I don’t think scum does that much of a 180 as to list me as hardtown.

Dunnstral townreading Kaede makes me not want to vote there. So, it’s between Katsuki and Moment. Was scum pushing my wagon or sheeping it? Which do you think is more likely?
In post 462, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 460, Wisdom wrote:
In post 457, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 452, Wisdom wrote:nancy scum are not obligated to agree with your wagon
whoever goes against it isnt automatically town
youre still thinking in black and white
I disagree about the black and white thing. Tell my why scum!Purr objected to my wagon then?
Scum know you are a mislynch
Thus if scum stay away from your wagon they get towncred for not participating in it
If they can let it happen without getting their hands dirty it works best for them
Some might even loudly object for added effect - then they can demand they are listened to the next day and push another mislynch

Therefore, someone objecting to your lynch doesnt mean they are town. Thats a fallacy created by your mind because you immediately think "what a nice person, they dont want to lynch me". But you have to look deeper
That’s not true. I can definitely see scum doing that. I just don’t see that in this case. What is his motivation? He couldn’t have had a crystal ball and have forseen that players would later strenuously object to my wagon. It would be a lot scummier if he just said I’d rather sort out Nancy d2 because it’s not really in his best interest to townread a likely mislynch.

In Necro, the initial players who most strenuously objected to my wagon were both villas: Eddie and Srcee and later, the worst. Generally the main reason for scum to do what you suggest is that they have an even better mislynch in the works but otherwise, not that likely based on my experience. Of course, I need to look at other factors but with it being extremely likely one of my votes coming from scum, I’d rather lynch there first. In Necro two of my votes came from scum. This has been the case in almost every single one of my wagons: one vote is almost guaranteed to be scum. So I have given a case for everyone on my wagon. As for Brian, his push reminds me of Ty’s. I don’t have any strong basis to townread either Katsuke or Moment. I can’t see voting Kaede, Brian or Nos and as I’ve already stated, Dunn hardtown reads Kaede. I see no reason to townread Katsuke. His ISO is garbage and he sheeped onto a bad wagon, so I’m good leaving my vote on him. I’m open to Moment because I remember Kokichi leading the Eevee wagon.
In post 463, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 461, Wisdom wrote:
In post 459, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Dunnstral townreading Kaede makes me not want to vote there.
I dont understand this either
I think Kaede is town and Dunnstral does as well. Kaede has been very far from being widely read as obvtown, so I’m reasoning it’s more likely to be a villa read than a scumread. Do you think Dunnstral is scum?
In post 580, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 557, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 376, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 370, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Anyway I think for a townie the natural reaction to getting suddenly wagoned like that is to assume there's scum on their wagon and you're already working on finding said scum, so maybe im wrong here.
UNVOTE:
Well in Necro, there wound up being two wolves on my wagon, both of them were just sheeping and one of them in particular didn’t even bother giving a reason for it. That’s one of the reasons I excluded Moment as a possibility because if there’s a wolf on my wagon, it’s likely to be someone who is sheeping and probably opportunistic.
Wolves don’t usually push d1 wagons, due to the much greater chance to mislynch.
I like this post considering Nancy is new this line of thinking makes a lot of sense to me although I would like to see a scum Nancy game
Nancy can you link a scum game you've played?
In post 399, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
I also want to make a point that Nancy feels rather towny on page 16 she's trying to find scum on her wagon instead of trying to survive, where as I think scum would try to prove why they're not scum more then go for scum. Look at posts to see my point.
In post 413, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I think nancy is bleeding town and that muffin is being nitpicky.
Also Agree on this. I think I explained this well enough but I will again for anyone still questioning Nancy

Hm maybe Dunnstral is bad town? As long as they stick on Katsuki for now I have no problems I guess.
In post 427, Nosferatu wrote:{nancy, muffin, brian} <--- townreads so far

I'm gonna townhunt this game so I don't have to read as much (4 games and a piano concerto to write rn)
Why brian he's one of my more confident scumreads for his actions on pages I just stated.
In post 438, Wisdom wrote:Katsuki, Moment, Purr, Hebi, Gingie

Is there any reason I should be townreading any of those
Good list would take out moment but besides that it seems fine.
Hi, no sorry I can’t as I have yet to rand scum. One thing I don’t understand, how is Brian scummier than moment? Moment seems to have an agenda whereas Brian does not. Moment basically pushed a wagon on me based on a post that Purr clearly recognized as NAI and then vowed to push my mislynch at some point later in the game. That read agenday and scummy to me. It was all in the way it was phrased that gave me scum vibes. Brian OTOH. seemed open to considering other points of view and his posts implied no agenda where I was concerned. It’s not unvilagary to place a bad vote, it’s unvillagery to vote or push a lynch with an agenda. While it’s certainly possible that scum was to be found in one of the people who suddenly jumped on my wagon, I was able to see towntells in everyone but Katsuke and moment. Kaede was obvious due to her vote being a reaction test rather than a vote. I’ve already explained Brian and moment. Nos did a 180 after he jumped off and hardtown read me. I liked Dunn’s hardtown reading Kaede, so that left those two. While Katsuke could definitely still be scum mainly because he voted me without giving a single reason, I got strong scumvibes from moment’s filing me away for later post. Something in the phrasing in the second portion of that post, just seemed off to me. What pinged was the sense that he was determined to push a wagon on me no matter what although he later backtracked on that.
The way you talk about me before and after is different, though I see now how often you say I am HARD townreading Kaede

Your interpretation of my read on Kaede is confusing to me as well, I just went back and checked what I had actually said about Kaede, here's what I said:

That's... it
Human Sequencer wrote:>dunnstral townreads me
when did this happen
Yeah you ASSUMED wrong bucko
Okay fair enough, I overestimated your Kaede townread but that was why I didn’t want to vote you. I still want to lynch moment or Katsuki first, preferably in that order.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:03 am

jesus frickum cripes could we please not quote posts like that thanks in advance
it'd be nice if we could also not make them
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:05 am

this page is now longer than the amount of time it's been since grapes or mastina made a post
im making one more small one right here to round it out
somebody has to be on damage control
nah

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”