Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1511, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1458, Dunnstral wrote:It's been established that the role pm for vanilla cop talks about goon showing up as vanilla

It looks like andriod is thinking there's a vanilla mafia, but also thinks the game is role madness
So what Kaede said is correct, she really can’t check my true role. So her role is only useful against PR claims? Wonderful. All she or Grapes can do is prove I’m not a PR.
vote kaede?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1469, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1467, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1411, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1277, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1266, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:If that's gonna be my fate I want you guys to decide RIGHT NOW, you either lynch me right now and I die with my true role, or scum messes around with me in one way or another but you dont lynch me for the rest of the game, because im pretty sure someone down the line is gonna say that im faking it or some such.
So i'll just quote this again, so people read it, I've already stated im fine dying today, I've already done all I can to help find scum, there's literally not much else to do here should i die today.
I believe your claim,. It was also extremely specific: “Leviathan”. Voting for you at any point in the game would be a defacto scumclaim.
Nancy, don't

Kaede's claim is dead null

the way she's been playing it is why it's really scummy
Wisdom said he doesn’t think she fake claims like this and neither do I. The clue was in the word “Leviathan”. It sounded to me like something she read right off her role PM. Until now, she didn’t even show all that much interest in selfpresing.
her role is genuine

that doesn't mean it's town
Vanilla Cop
Alias:
Neapolitan
Alignment:
any

Role type:
Informative
Choice:
Night

You’re right. But we don’t know which rn.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1525, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1511, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1458, Dunnstral wrote:It's been established that the role pm for vanilla cop talks about goon showing up as vanilla

It looks like andriod is thinking there's a vanilla mafia, but also thinks the game is role madness
So what Kaede said is correct, she really can’t check my true role. So her role is only useful against PR claims? Wonderful. All she or Grapes can do is prove I’m not a PR.
vote kaede?
Why do you think Wisdom jumped back onto Moment?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1490, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Speaking of which im gonna go over to muffin's reads list and check why he TRs kokichi.
technically a Neapolitan is different from a vanilla cop but continue
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Katsuki »

This game day is almost as long as the entirety of my last game D:
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Katsuki »

H
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1350, Wisdom wrote:no, the main reason ive been okay with her lynch is she makes sense as scum with moment

which would be obvious if you were reading the game
i forgot to a reply, but you've literally never said this.

read your own iso

VOTE: ginngie
last.fm
gtkas
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1495, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Word choice that are really hard to fake over a body of work, plus the 5-day thing huh.
can always go into more depth about this later, but really, from what i've seen of his scum game, this isn't it

-e-on- -he ---a---

@mod, please prod cupcake
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

you know it really bothers me that a18's name has a spelling error in it

like to an unnecessary degree
last.fm
gtkas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1519, zMuffinMan wrote:i buy your ate

it's not really helping your case though

kinda just want people to focus on talking about who's scum and why rather than all this stuff
In post 1520, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1494, Human Sequencer wrote:Sporadic and emotionally inconsistent
I'm not a great emotional reader, which is why players like Kaede tend to get stuck in my null area or I ignore them.

However, as far as emotions go, unless you're a robot (like CrashTextDummie who I haven't seen in forever or someone similar), emotions can generally be unpredictable and volatile.

If you still feel like her emotions and the changes in her emotions are scum-indicative, then I'd love more specific examples so I can talk about them with you.
Yeah, I totally believe that she’s genuinely upset about this, it’s definitely not fake IMO. In the link that Wisdom posted to that Mylo game, she she was extremely distraught post-game, that she had permanently destroyed her town meta with that game. I 100% believe her emotions about this are real but it’s NIA. I think Wisdom et all who accuse her of faking her emotions are wrong. I just don’t think it’s AI because that assumption - that her emotions were ever fake is flawed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

NO I
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1532, zMuffinMan wrote:-e-on- -he ---a---
S
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Is it ok if I guess, actually?

Spoiler:
Beyond The Stratus
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i am, unfortunately, obliged to take guesses from cupcakes only

not my choice, he's holding my family hostage - one of his demands is that i can't take hangman guesses from other people (but i can still vote him in mafia games for some reason)

every time i beat him in hangman, he releases a hostage
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OMG YOU JUST KILLED ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 808, Ginngie wrote:
In post 116, Moment wrote:
In post 114, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 113, Moment wrote:I have a hard time believing that anyone could actually have this sort of thought process and ask that question.
The underline is that, FakeGod has in fact used a role that has been present on several players but effective at different game days for each, hence seeing a D3 IC is not something outside what he would do, hence I asked that question. It is possible that Dunnstral either A) Doesn't know this, B) Is trying to throw shade at mastina or C) Does in fact have something to counter that statement. The question is to verify within which option does this fall.
Ah, I understand. Your original question implied a much less nuanced view; at least, that's how I read it. I'm actually in agreement with you there in wondering what Dunnstral may have to strictly counterclaim mastina.

Thinking more, if Dunnstral truly
did
have something that would imply that mastina was scum fakeclaiming, I would have expected him to elaborate more, or at least say something else; after all, finding someone as confirmed scum seems to warrant more words than simply "nice fakeclaim". It's possible that Dunnstral thought that mastina was fakeclaiming and yet still town, but in that case one wonders what his motivation for counterclaiming would be in the first place.

It seems as though Dunnstral was revealing some sort of Innocent Child role anyways meaning these questions will be largely irrelevant in the context of determining Dunnstral's alignment, but if not they're worth considering.

With that misconception cleared up, I'm not actually certain where my vote would be right now, could I use it.
also muffin, by your definition of fence sitting, this pretty much is how moment backed out of the accusation.

By then agreeing with Kaede about what was weird about Dunn's post and then going on about how some things are possible, and that there are motivations probably, but doesn't explore it. Just says that it's possible.

Also this is another thing but I find it lowkey PR hunting for roles that can confirm people as town to try and bring up discussion about roles like that and who is doing what with it.
In post 803, Ginngie wrote:OKAY

mastina saying a thing, perfectly okay

Dunn thinking it's fake, given that it's mastina, yeah sure I can buy it

Kaede wanting to know why? Perfectly reasonable question

Moment taking issue with someone simply asking a question on their stance

now that's bullshit
In post 790, Ginngie wrote:Wisdom, moment, myself, and some other body is being talked about being lynched.

There's like a day or so left and everyone is just dipping their toes in wagons still
In post 374, Ginngie wrote:
In post 372, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 365, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 362, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think at least one of Dunn, Nos, Kat is possibly a wolf
the language here is interesting
How so?
This is not a scum mindset. Gingie is town.
"possibly" is a weak word
especially when combined with "at least"

(ignoring any other issues i might have with that statement, such as why she didn't include kaede or why she picked three names and made no conclusion about which one she thought was most likely or anything)
tbh my take on it would be more townish than not.

I wouldn't call it fence sitting because that is a pool of suspects that nancy is interested in.

Then with that kinda of language, I can think of it as if someone is jumbling thoughts in their head, that they are not sure about things and are just typing away.

To relate this, there will be times where I'll have a stream of consciousness sorting going on in a post.

Town:
Who left:

is how I do my reads and I'll usually break it down and kinda ponder on how my mind is solving a puzzle, if you will.

So word choice like that makes me think, hey this person is like thinking about stuff, isn't sure, and ultimately uniformed about what's going on.
This is not a scum mondset. Gingie is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I 100% trust Ank and Kokichi in this game, so I’ve decided to sheep them.

VOTE: Kaede

I would have much prefferred a Moment wagon. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Wisdom »

And unsurprisingly, tons of pages later, everyone keeps ignoring me and nobody votes moment.

Gingie is a shit wagon and so is kaede. Both are flipping town.

Ank, go read any game ive had with kaede/sakura and youll get why our interactions are like they are. I don't treat her like other players.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1542, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I would have much prefferred a Moment wagon.
Then fucking vote him
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: moment then
last.fm
gtkas
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1518, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I'm tired

Of this.

I don't want this to happen anymore.

All I want is to destroy my scum meta, somehow, but Im not rolling scum to do so, and all I get is this kind of treatment again.
You apparently dont care about my advice but ill try again
Dont AtE. Try to gamesolve, without involving your emotions. Like, dont tunnel Nancy because you think shes emotionally manipulating you. Emotions arent something others can sympathize with and see you are town (unless they are the kind of player who always townread emotions, and is why you get those townreads you dont understand). They need solid logic.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1498, Human Sequencer wrote:Kaede giving up and then coming back and giving up again doesn't feel like town genuinely giving up at all

It feels like scum trying to dodge the rope by looking like she's given up
If i told you she used to replace out everytime i started pushing her because she believed i would never stop until she was dead, would you be willing to accept it might not be fake?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I even got a 2 week ban for it.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1455, Dunnstral wrote:Those posts you guys love to quote about andriod talking about a goon mafia and then asking if it's role madness?

Guess what, she's a vanilla cop.
What?
A vanilla cop thinks its role madness?
How about no

Have i mentioned its moment/android/dunn?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”