Newbie 1876 - Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 6, Formerfish wrote:VOTE: Iceman

He knows why. And God, according to kid rock God knows too.
I don't know why. ..... perhaps you could elaborate.

Also

VOTE: formerfish he knows why. :)
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 21, Formerfish wrote:Oh you cheeky scumboi you.

I hope you learned your lesson.
I learned to stand my ground more. Don't be in a hurry and don't let people push you into reads.

The meta on this site so far has been difficult to pick up on.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

Also I hope your daughter feels better.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:46 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 39, TrinityNZ wrote:Hi, off topic, but any ideas on how to add an avatar? Either the image size is too big, or the URL is too long, for the ones I’ve tried. I read on another forum that it’s considered to be good form to have an avatar, so I’m trying!
I used a website to trim down the picture to the correct size. Try this... it's the first one I found on the google. I don't remember the actual one I used.

http://www.picresize.com/
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:26 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 49, 2 718281828459 wrote:OK, so...

All right. We have friction between nonny and Formerfish. I want to scumread nonny except that it is reminding me of my last game (1872, especially in day 3).
However this is NOT day 3, this is day 1.

I still want to keep my vote on nonny. This could be a mislynch, but we can afford 2 mislynches, so...

Would you like to defend yourself or claim a power role?
Wait... wot.... no..... You don't ask for claim at L-2. You also don't vote for people on the idea that town can "afford" it. You're basically opening up for a mislynch in such a way that you can say "lol opps" tomorrow and have no consequences. This is scummy.

VOTE: E2.7
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:12 am

Post by IcemanCh »

How much are you charging for admission and are there door prizes?
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:35 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 90, 2 718281828459 wrote:I want to wait and see how the replacement acts before doing anything else here, unless something major happens among the other 8 of us.
So far who pings you as scum?
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:40 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 94, brassherald wrote:
In post 88, TrinityNZ wrote:
In post 68, brassherald wrote:Seriously?

I am saying Bins is town, GuerillaWoo is a scum lean.

It's really simple sorting of slots.
Why do you think Bins is town?
She's been open about her thought process, has been posing the question, then giving a response to whether somewhat scummy actions are scum motivated rather than let people like me (paranoid jerks) just run with what may be a mislynch.

If she's not town, she's doing a heck of a job hiding it right now.

By way of a side note, even if I thought she was scummy, I would not be advocating for her lynch since I am past pushing for a day 1 lynch of ICs. I'd need to look into the numbers of it, but I don't know that the IC slot of a newbie game has ever been lynched day 1. This is mostly trivia to talk about since it is irrelevant here.

Trinity is also townlean, good questions.
MathDino got lynched D1 of the last game I was in. FormerFish and E2.7 were in that game.

I also recall the first IC I played with saying that most ICs get lynched D1.

To me lynching ICs can be a valid tactic. An IC as scum is way more dangerous then town. It's easier for a scum!IC to come off as town since the new players are semi looking at the IC as a mentor.

That being said I don't see anything so far that would make the current IC seem scummy.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:40 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 94, brassherald wrote:
In post 88, TrinityNZ wrote:
In post 68, brassherald wrote:Seriously?

I am saying Bins is town, GuerillaWoo is a scum lean.

It's really simple sorting of slots.
Why do you think Bins is town?
She's been open about her thought process, has been posing the question, then giving a response to whether somewhat scummy actions are scum motivated rather than let people like me (paranoid jerks) just run with what may be a mislynch.

If she's not town, she's doing a heck of a job hiding it right now.

By way of a side note, even if I thought she was scummy, I would not be advocating for her lynch since I am past pushing for a day 1 lynch of ICs. I'd need to look into the numbers of it, but I don't know that the IC slot of a newbie game has ever been lynched day 1. This is mostly trivia to talk about since it is irrelevant here.

Trinity is also townlean, good questions.
MathDino got lynched D1 of the last game I was in. FormerFish and E2.7 were in that game.

I also recall the first IC I played with saying that most ICs get lynched D1.

To me lynching ICs can be a valid tactic. An IC as scum is way more dangerous then town. It's easier for a scum!IC to come off as town since the new players are semi looking at the IC as a mentor.

That being said I don't see anything so far that would make the current IC seem scummy.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:25 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 100, Skygazer wrote:Ice, do you have any other scum reads besides E2.7?

At the moment no. So far nothing is screaming out to me as Scum. I'm kind of leaning town on Brass and FormerFish but, there's not really enough to go off yet. I'm only leaning town on those two because they seem to be actively scum hunting and that always makes me think town.

Everyone else is so far nuetral.

E2.7 might be scum but, it's worth noting that it might just be a new player. In the last game he was still learning what all of the different abbreviations meant. If he was scum with say FormerFish then FormerFish could easily be coaching him to come off exactly the way he did in the last game.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:28 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 111, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: Ice

107 seems very noncommittal and kind of waffley to me, which isn't too big of a deal since it's early, but I also haven't seen them engage much at all other than to call out the obvious problems with E2.7's post and to ask E2.7 for reads. If Ice is so on the fence, I would think they'd be engaging more, asking questions, etc.
I of course disagree. If I hadn't played with E2.7 in the previous game I would be 100% convinced he was scum. Because I have played with him it makes my read less sure. That's why I'm making sure people have information about his prior play. I also have not engaged much because I like to sit and observe in the early game. Especially considering that I'm newer to this site and still learning the meta. I've also been very very busy at work.

Anyways... Post 120 makes me more confident in the scum read on E2.7.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:58 am

Post by IcemanCh »

UNVOTE:

I've been super busy at work. I've caught up on everything that is going on. WOW. A PR claim on D1 how horrible is that.

@Woo yes, to me he was this scattered in the last game and appealed to being new a lot. I do think he is still learning.

I will say this. I don't like the PR claim at all. Not even a little bit. It seems forced and like someone fed him to say that. The little bit about "I thought we weren't supposed to lynch Doctors D1" speaks of someone, not the town. Only scum has reasons to live. A doctor who has claimed should know/expect to not see the next day but, it seems like he's trying to argue as to why he should stay around.

Anyways, I'm removing my vote for now. I want to catch up more and gather my thoughts when I have time tomorrow. I think E2.7 is the likely lynch but, we'll see.

Please, no counterclaims. I don't think there's enough here for that.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:41 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 198, Bins wrote:Counterclaim is definitely the right play. All this softing going on is just a mess to deal with later. There's no reason to stall a conf!scum out until the day after, it's honestly going to put us in a much worse position.

Doctor isn't as strong as a role as you may think. It is a strong role, but if it can get a scum lynch in the bag Day 1 we have a LOT of information early on in the game. Stalling this and not claiming and leaving this information until it's 2 v 5 or whatever is worse.

This is just wrong. In this situation E2.7 has come out looking pretty scummy. Throwing out a doctor claim to me seems like he was fed that line by his scum buddy in an attempt to get something out of his lynch. The ship is sinking might as well find any other roles.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:44 am

Post by IcemanCh »

I will add that if the train moves away from lynching E2.7 then a CC would make sense. But, right now the train is firmly on E2.7 so there is NO NEED to counter claim.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:57 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 204, Bins wrote:
In post 203, IcemanCh wrote:But, right now the train is firmly on E2.7 so there is NO NEED to counter claim.
Think your analysis of the situation is wrong here, but OK. We can wait and stall more.

How so? Several of us have moved the vote of temporarily but, I know that I'll probably end up putting my vote back on E2.7.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:17 am

Post by IcemanCh »

I'm willing to bet scum is on damage control right now and that's why we haven't heard from E2.7

VOTE: E

I think that's L-1
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:01 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 223, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 222, IcemanCh wrote:I'm willing to bet scum is on damage control right now and that's why we haven't heard from E2.7

I think that's L-1
This is a bad post

It is? Why?
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:28 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 233, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 232, IcemanCh wrote:
In post 223, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 222, IcemanCh wrote:I'm willing to bet scum is on damage control right now and that's why we haven't heard from E2.7

I think that's L-1
This is a bad post

It is? Why?
Jumps on a wagon after low activity as an extension of another player's rationale. It's discomforting cuz I'm not getting a sense of how you see 2.7
In post 234, GuerillaWoo wrote:Actually no you posted on that same page lol. Sorry bud. I'm quitting smoking right now so I'm not at my sharpest.

I was going to say I've laid out my feelings on E2.7 and I had pulled my vote of the wagon while being clear that I was going to put it back on.

Anyways.

As for other reads I'm still lacking on scum reads. I think Brass and Nonny are looking town to me. Brass seems to be trying to find scum. And, he's focused, which may be because he found an easy mislynch (if he were scum) but, I feel like it's more because E is scum. I'm still neutral on Trinity and FF.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 267, Skygazer wrote: Gotcha, it's weird not knowing anyone or their playstyles.

This is half my problem too. I have a hard time picking up on the "meta" of the site. There are a few prolific players that I've read up on but, I'm still not up on much.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

I guess I'm being criticized for not having given a complete list of reads on everyone..... which is weird cause I don't think anyone else has done that either.

TrinityNZ - Nuetral/town lean. Not much content but to me the content that is there is town.
GuerillaWoo - Town - I'm failry certain that Woo is town. He's got town best interest in mind. Either that or Woo and FF are scum together. I don't see it though.
2 718281828459 - Scum - I'm reading scum still. This may be a mistake because he's new but, I don't want to keep waffling back and forth on my vote. So I won't be changing my vote here unless there's a very very compelling reason. I think at some point we're going to lynch him regardless. He can't go to LyLo.
Skygazer - Nuetral. Not enough content for me.
nonny - Nuetral. I'm not seeing anything here like everyone else.
Formerfish - Neutral. I should be reading them as town to be honest but, the play style in this game seems different from the last. The Last one he was extremely aggressive when he found someone he thought was scum. Like over the top aggressive. This game it seems more like he's trying to be persuasive to get people to vote his way. It's different. I wouldn't say that makes him scum. He only survived one day and the entire day was EXTREMELY drama filled.
brassherald - Town. He seems to be applying actual logic, asking questions, and genuinely searching for scum.
Bins - Neutral not enough content for me really. Hasn't really done much for town. I wouldn't place them as scum but, it is concerning the lack of content.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

I'm also going to throw out there that I'm very bad at the whole asking questions thing. Until things heat up I tend to observe and then get involved. I"ve also been very very busy this weekend. Spent the day at the junk yard looking for parts for my truck and then spent today doing yard work. I'm a bit sunburned now. :)
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

I will try to me more engaged from here though. Ask more questions. To that post linking thing that you all like to do so much.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

So what are we doing then. I don't think much has changed for me. I still see E as the scumiest so far. I agree on the roads on bins. Although shouldn't a scum IC know hollow to fake a wall of text?
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

Sorry I'm I'm mobile
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:55 am

Post by IcemanCh »

I think I'm backing off on the 2.7 being scum. I know there's some strong pressure from everyone thinking that he is. I'm up for giving him a chance to live tonight and let scum do what they got to do. Hopefully, someone gets's healed and then we have solid proof he's town. He was clunky in the last game and I'm going to go with him being clunky in this game.

This isn't going to be popular but, I think Bins is right. Blowing off a scum read and not wanting to outright defend against it while also being aggressive about it seems scum to me. It's a way to appeal to emotions to scare someone off when you don't want to put an argument out there that could be contradicted in the future. I don't see Town players getting upset or aggressive over a scum read on them. Town typically explains their logic or explains the behavior causing the scum read. Then they move on. They don't out right ignore/claim it's a waste of their time. I agree with Bins that this is scum trying to look casual.

UNVOTE:
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:00 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 377, brassherald wrote:It's not MY town play which is all that matters in this case. So, again, I'm not changing my play here to appease people and "try to look town".

I mean.... it's not my "Town Play" to come off as scum either.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:15 am

Post by IcemanCh »

@bins what is your entire thoughts on Brass and why you think he's scum?
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:17 am

Post by IcemanCh »

I jumped off of the wagon because I've played with 2.7 in the last game and he was all over the place. It started to seem to me like he might just be a super newb blundering around. I decided it was worth giving a claimed doc a chance to prove themselves. I was wrong. I also started to agree with Bins logic that Brass was our scum. I had jumped off of 2.7 so that I could go over Brass more closely and possibly start working a wagon on brass.

I don't know why but, I kind of get the feeling like I was set up. I know scum wouldn't have known that I was going to jump off but boy did that hammer come quickly after I got off. I'm convinced scum was on the wagon and I'm also super suspicious of SkyGrazer. I think Sky is the scum and they bussed 2.7 right at a time when they might be able to line up a mislynch day two.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:20 am

Post by IcemanCh »

If you look at the context around my unvote you'll see that I was following what Bins was saying about Brass and was pushing on Brass. I had intentions to keep pushing and then vote for Brass.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:47 am

Post by IcemanCh »

Can you expound on that? Why do you see trinity as scum?
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:56 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In the last game that I played with e the scum player defended another player as being town it caused a w i f o m and they ended up winning as town I'm only bringing it up because I wonder if he tried the same strategy with Nonny
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:58 am

Post by IcemanCh »

What reason would a scum player have to defend A-Town player except to cause confusion or cover for their partner
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:08 am

Post by IcemanCh »

So the reason why I was pushing on brass was because bins logic was making sense to me with the flip on E I feel like brass is town and bins was wrong
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

I feel so lost in this game sometimes. I'm struggling to figure out how Nonny is suddenly conf!town. Uggg.

To me I think we should be pushing bins and sky. Bins becuae of the total lack of contribution and because of the (in hindsight) delay in voting. Sky because I have a gut feeling. Not that it means much.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

VOTE: bins
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

Yeah sure.

I feel like the hammer was thrown super quick right after I hopped off and was starting to follow Bins logic. To me it just feels like it was a good way to put a town into a suspicious light. That is exactly how the situation is being framed. Ice jumped off to make a bigger delay. Its frustrating because I was super on board for lynching E. I was one of the ones who stayed on the longest.

I know it's not much and it will never convince anyone. Maybe if I get lynched it would something to think about down the road.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

It might just be me reading into the fact that I second guessed myself and didn't get to help lynch scum
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

If E was actually a Doctor and healed someone then it would give us a confirmed town. I knew it was a long shot since he'd have to pick the right target.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:16 am

Post by IcemanCh »

I'm around kind of. I have read up. There are several questions for me. I will try to answer them later today. It's a busy day for me as I'm getting ready to drive across the country. I'll still be active as the wife and I will be swapping who's driving. I should be able to wall post for all the questions around lunch time.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:22 am

Post by IcemanCh »

UNVOTE:

Nonny being jail keep changes a lot of things.

Just checking in. I will make a bigger post as soon as I can.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:25 am

Post by IcemanCh »

So do you lynch me first or sky? I can tell you I"m town but, that doesn't really work. So I really hope that scum isn't in Brass, Woo, and Sky. If I have to self lynch to make things happen I'm willing to just tell me what you all want to do.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:51 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 425, Skygazer wrote:Sus of Ice jumping onto Bins after sheeping her brass read.

Ice, what about the flip made you change your mind on brass? What are your thoughts on Trinity at the moment?

It's one of those hindsight things. Plus I"m really bad at second guessing myself in this game. One of the reasons why E flipping red was so frustrating for me. For once I stuck with a read almost to the end only to jump off for a minute and lose it.

Anyways. In hindsight everyone was right about E. So the majority was right about E. Everyone was claiming some connection between Bins and E. If E flipped red then Bins must be red too. So, I went with. I'll be honest I"m not 100% up on the logic behind why but, if everyone was right about E then everyone should be right about bins.

Of course that's turned out to be wrong as well.

So Nonny and Bins are both town. Woo is way to involved to be scum. Brass is to me seems much more involved and town like now.

I am still concerned about Sky being scum. Especially know that we look back and she tried to put info out there like she might be a possible power role. No one pushed her on it because it was D1 and we were pushing on E. Now, it comes out as some kind of weak assumption that Bins was a power role. I don't like the smell of it to be honest.

I'm good with Trinity and I being lumped into possible scum.

To me it's Skygrazer, Trinity and I that should be in everyone's lynch pool.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

Not to mention the complete lack of substantial content from Bins.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

Getting ready to walk out the door. I'll check in.... sometime in the next 24 hours. Whenever the wife and I switch driving.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:21 am

Post by IcemanCh »

The only reason I can think of is to get scum to target them at night instead of an actual power role OR scum trying to leave clues to later make a claim
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:40 am

Post by IcemanCh »

To me it seems more scummy then not. I don't like fake role plays. They always come across scummy.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:40 am

Post by IcemanCh »

VOTE: skygazer
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:50 am

Post by IcemanCh »

I don't have super strong thoughts on trinity. Nothing super stands out to me. For all intents and purposes Trinity is neutral to me. I completely support the idea that scum is in me trinity or sky. I also accept the lynching of me and trinity first. But I'm telling you after you lunch and trinity flips town you'll need to lynch skygazer in lylo. I don't but the town trying to protect a power role.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:51 am

Post by IcemanCh »

I'm convinced sky bussed E.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:50 am

Post by IcemanCh »

I'm getting the feeling that admitting it and bringing it up was so that it could get hashed out now before LYLO. If that is the case then it means that Sky KNOWS she is going to be in lylo. Which would mean she knows trinity and I are not scum

I get that this seems to be a stretch and that could be because I'm new. I think our best bet is to make sure Brass and Woo make it to lylo. Nonny will be NK tonight. So there is a good chance we can get them to LYLO.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

I'm not saying that I'm scum. What I'm saying is that Nonny and Bins are both conf town. That leaves Me, you, brass, woo, and sky as possible scum. I believe that woo and Brass are the most likely town here based on their actions and post. That leaves me, you and sky as the possible scum. You and I are the easiest lynchs as we have the weakest positions. I think the sky is more likely the scum we are looking for but it's a much more complicated read. So I'm on board with you and I bring lynched on order to get a town win.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

Basically you and I are 100% expendable and neither of us should be in lylo.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:24 am

Post by IcemanCh »

I guess I'll hammer in 6-7 hours.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:47 am

Post by IcemanCh »

Ok. Then we'll wait to hear from trinity.
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

You'd get a message if you were role locked wouldn't you?
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by IcemanCh »

VOTE: trinity
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:01 am

Post by IcemanCh »

I had major doubts about you being the scum @trinity. I thought for sure it would be you today as a mislynch me tomorrow and the sky ending up as the final scum.

You guys were just unlucky that it was two new players and we had a jailer that was able to conf town one of our big targets.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”