Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Nosferatu »

@RC: what's the scum team you're looking at?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:05 am

Post by mastina »

Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 2-7 (47) Simple
Theta Alpine - 4 (NicoRobin, MathBlade, projectmatt, hebichan)

MathBlade - 3 (RadiantCowbells, CheekyTeeky, Nosferatu)

Aronis - 2 (Vecna, Keychain)
NicoRobin - 1 (Aronis)
Keychain - 1 (ArcAngel9)

Not Voting - 4 (HeWhoSwims, Creature, Ankamius, Theta Alpine)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • MathBlade is V/LA until Wednesday, June 20th.
  • Keychain is V/LA until Saturday, June 23rd.
  • Aronis has been prodded. He has this long to post: (expired on 2018-06-21 21:19:06).
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2095, RadiantCowbells wrote:And just if math was Titus I'd be 100% sure he's scum for tonal reasons and that tell usually applies well across siblings.
Me and Titus are completely different. Furthermore I am not saying “stupid shit”. So far these are valid points others are noting as well. Titus prefers to townblock which I prefer to hammer out a scum and watch the rest fall.

My role literally makes me do things I don’t generally do. I have to lead a townblock or we lose. I am also going through RL shit so you should know that changes tone. Again you’re doing shit I expect better of you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2096, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 2093, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2091, Theta Alpine wrote:have you considered the possibility that the personal pt question was made on purpose
....A mason wouldn’t give two shits about being investigated.

If it is to dodge investigation which I doubt then Ank would be scum.

However Ank isn’t a player to be investigated. Sorry but true.

Nice try. I caught you red fucking handed pushing bad mechanics.

I gotta go but RC needs rope. Badly. No way RC makes that mistake as town. He is better.
a mason would care about scum not thinking they were a mason though
Imho the best way to do that is not give a shit if someone checks you. They would be fine. I just don’t see the mason bit.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2098, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2096, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 2091, Theta Alpine wrote:have you considered the possibility that the personal pt question was made on purpose

I gotta go but RC needs rope. Badly. No way RC makes that mistake as town. He is better.
a mason would care about scum not thinking they were a mason though
I'd be either trying to avoid investigations entirely or not give a shit regardless of alignment

seriously, investigating me is almost never a good idea regardless of my alignment
In post 2099, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2097, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
Why?
Finally common sense. Ank and AA9 town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2107, Vecna wrote:

But a mason would give two shits about being an obvious target for a nightkill. A scum fakeclaiming it could also potentially forget they ought to have a mason pt and look for the private pt for an excuse.

Ive not been claiming that ankamius is a mason full stop. Ive been looking for the person lying, because there were too many softs that could townclear people. So stating that im not hunting is bullcrap.

The fact youre going in on this so hard almost makes it seem like you told Ankamius in the scum chat to ask about the PT thing so it would invalidate her VERY OBVIOUSLY softing a mason.

Like, you just hard-claimed she's not in your hood. So how the crap would you know what she is supposed to be softing then? Because everything in the soft points to her softing mason.

You cannot have it both ways. She's either in your hood, and she did something really weird by asking about the PT. she's not in your hood, and you have no way of knowing what the soft should mean, anymore than the rest of us, and she still did a very weird thing asking about the PT. Im happy you pointed towards it so obviously though because I totally missed it as well in evaluating these things.
She is not in the hood.

I just am good at recognizing references of PRs. I have a record of doing this as town and scum. You know this from playing with me a lot. However if someone needs I can cite sources. I do admit that was a crumb. I just didn’t want A50 or others to make a mistake based on what I believe she is. It was a rock and a hard place and I took the path I thought would communicate to definition and make the town block and stop a wagon I couldn’t otherwise defend.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2109, Vecna wrote:Anyways im getting carried away in this. Im not sure whether I agree with RC's reasons completely for going in on Math 100% as the lynch for today as this is scarily similair to town Mathblade and I honestly cannot tell the difference.

@Mathblade, you seem to constantly keep bringing up you told me that the soft was not for a mason, yet I cannot deduce how you can be certain. You are very certain though, but for us not in the know-how this could either be due to a scum plan or because some other mechanical reason.

You thinking everyone can read between the "mathlines" is a very faulty assumption. Just because you say stuff, historically speaking they aren't always accurate.
No one is always accurate.

I do not wish to highlight what I am thinking as that would give info to scum. If Ank says she is okay I will out my theory but I think it is really anti town to do so.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2113, Vecna wrote:Yeah my lynchpool for the day is exclusively Mathblade & Aronis. Both beautiful information lynches in my mind, but I think I have a -slight- preference for Aronis.

Aronis flipping scum pretty much means town outright wins. It townclears to some extent Math, Ank, Vecna. If it flips town things will get ugly, but at least its a clear signal what needs to be lynched the day after regardless.

Willing to open discussions on my scenario's. I know im gonna get a lot of shit, but at the same time.....it feels like a lot of people are floating in the same area, allthough some distorted because they still have silly suspicions around my slot.
Vecna you are better than this.

Even if Aronis is scum which I disagree with then no game is ever won til it is over.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2118, Vecna wrote:Im currently at roughly 50/50 on my two scenario's.

Since youre obviously not gonna scumread yourself, do you at least recognize some of what im seeing? Like can you see a town-Math scenario where he's being setup in the way im describing? Am I crazy for thinking Aronis could very well have been trying to buddy me and to get me to push on Math/Ank?
Maybe it’s the drugs but I don’t see a setup or anything to respond to? Like Me + Ank = hell no.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2120, RadiantCowbells wrote:Do I think it's literally impossible that math is town? Yeah sure I am not perfect I don't have a computer to tell me who to lynch

But to date I have never misread Mathblade on tone/phrasing/how he conducts herself and I am fairly sure that he is scum here. And if your rationale is that 1/2 of us are scum, I'm town.

Key there's a difference between being willing to talk to me and actively seeking out engagement with me particularly in a game where I was checked out and for whatever reason it got to the point where you wanted to replace out.
...RC wow...

Just wow. Why are you limiting yourself to what others say? Where is your “no holds barred” attitude?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2129, Vecna wrote:I strongly doubt youre gonna die before a Hebichan thats gonna inno me tonight
In post 2133, Vecna wrote:Probably because youre better at influencing people to do stupid shit that costs them the game, while the way Mathblade does it is by just hiding under a pretense of his usual towngame.

In the one instance people feel dickhurt, in the other they just go "oh oops"
Nah. You really need to read my scum games again.
Gistou I made the other scumteam perform better actions
Shadowrun I made a code to get FA to heal wrong people and coached a newbie.
Look at Mod is Mafia

As scum I influence. As town I am useless. I am working on the latter.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2136, Theta Alpine wrote:UNVOTE:
this is probably between aronis and mathblade now and i think vecna is more likely to be town at this point anyways

so on the one hand i scumread aronis but i also do not think my reasons are very good
on the other hand i townread mathblade but i also know he can pocket me to an extreme extent

aronis lynch gets a good bit of associatives with other people but not a game-solving level
mathblade lynch gets a few associatives but i am pretty sure math is fairly good about not being associated with his team [the whole cult-lite thing also throws a wrench into associations from math]

aronis lynch proves whether the [almost certainly joke] claim about being a mason is true
mathblade lynch gets the mechanics of cult-lite flipped or reveals that it was a lie if that was the case

aronis if town is decently good but honestly a little distracting
mathblade if town has less then a 50/50 chance of having almost perfect reads and has bad reads the rest of the time

aronis if scum - i have not played with aronis scum before [or i forgot about it] so someone else tell me
mathblade if scum can usually pocket most of the town with a few exceptions and yeah radiant would probably be one of those exceptions [the cult-lite claim also prevents the claimed investigative from being able to inno/guilty him]

finally i do not know what the difference in aronis scum/town is since as far as i can recall i have only played with town aronis
and i also do not have the capability of knowing what differences in mathblades play are alignment indicative or not yet
This is all kinds of horrible. Too tired to explain why.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2146, projectmatt wrote:it's weird that theta gave up her scumread on vecna with no explanation for the purpose of pushing the lynch between mathblade and aronis, in spite of never mentioning these players as possible mafia in her iso.

in fact, she mentioned early on that she thought mathblade and aronis were town.
In post 1432, Theta Alpine wrote:my reads are rather sparse right now but i am confident that aronis and creature are town
In post 1432, Theta Alpine wrote: from what i can tell ankamius cheeky hebichan and mathblade are town
there is not a logical development of reads.

vote: theta

i'll keep reading of course, but pressure doesn't hurt.
*nods*

What do you make of the common events so far?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2149, CheekyTeeky wrote:Project Matt can be town. That last post by theta was gross.
Then why the fuck are you naked voting me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2151, CheekyTeeky wrote:Pretty confident RC is town. He's also my fav <3 We should listen to him *nods*
Ewwww
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2160, Nosferatu wrote:surgery smurgery, can the hood still recruit/kill if you're dead?
Yes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2169, Vecna wrote:Even though Theta is a definite possibility for a scum flip, doing an information lynch for the day in between Math/Aronis seems like a stellar idea.

Theta is a perfect target for a certain hood to vig tonight. That way we also know if scum have protection-type roles and that gives us setup speccers some more info.

Theta flips town? Tomorrow a lot more finger pointing happens. Theta flips scum? We all know that slot is about as bussable as it gets.
No.

Absolutely not.

We Lynch for scum not information. This can die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2174, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2163, mastina wrote:
<<< NicoRobin replaces Yuurei effective immediately. >>>
OMG. this is worse!!
In post 2149, CheekyTeeky wrote:Project Matt can be town. That last post by theta was gross.
On what basis? I am finding your posts very fishy. You said Luna is 100% town after she flips and now you're saying project matt can be town and all these statements are missing the references. Care to explain?
Couldn’t have said it better myself.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

can we lynch cheeky now then?
last.fm
gtkas
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2193, Nosferatu wrote:can we lynch cheeky now then?
Cheeky is in my lynch pool. If a wagon forms I would switch.

Kinda don’t want to not lynch obvScum Theta though.

If I had two votes I would give you the other.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I don't think anyone's gonna be voting math for a hot sec

VOTE: theta
last.fm
gtkas
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:03 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hi Nico how are you doing. Can you please post in this game?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:04 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Everyone in this game realizes that theta flipping scum does not make Mathblade (or anyone else on the wagon for that matter) town?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:07 am

Post by mastina »

A vote has changed, you say?