Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:18 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 949, Performer wrote:Wave, why do you tr byron for "other reasons?"
In post 129, wavemode wrote:
In post 123, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Wave, can you talk about Byron and Invis being in your town reads please?
<snip>

On Byron I lean town sort of strongly. His posts bleed genuine motives. The disagreement he has with you seems to simply be a clash of playstyles. I hate to be THAT guy, but this smells like TvT.
In post 141, wavemode wrote:
<snip>
In post 133, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I disagree on Byron as well - this feels like scum who don't want to backtrack on a read. Trying to stay consistent/how they think they would act as town.
Oh, come on now, be objective. Does this REALLY read to you like a push for your throat? What does scum gain from , making points that he himself admits (several times, in other posts) are not necessarily scummy but anti-town? "scum who don't want to backtrack on a read" ehhh byron was not under any pressure to start taking shots at you. He created this whole stink unprompted. If he's scum here, he must think he can not only get you lynched but also recover from your town flip afterward. But he's not playing to that objective whatsoever. He seems to just really want to know what the fuck is up with your read lol. Usually once I reach the position of "if this person were scum, he'd have to actually just be fucking retarded" I set them aside. Like,
maaaaaayyyybeeee
but we can deal with him later if he is. In my experience this flips town 99 times out of 100
In post 566, wavemode wrote:I might as well mention that the last observation of 273
In post 273, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:I expected scum to rectify the dissonance between the post & the push, & either break-off from the wagon & find another (possibly omgus), or make a more pronounced push on BBT. Neither happened, BV's pretty much town as far as I'm concerned.
is almost an
exact
representation of precisely what i have been saying about BV the whole game, just in different words. and is one significant reason i lean town on GEO

in fact probably the only way I'd see scum!GEO is if i believed he directly plagiarized this specifically to garner a townread from me. at present i see no evidence of that and lots of evidence to the contrary
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:19 am

Post by wavemode »

perf what is it you asked me? i probably deemed it irrelevant by the time i got around to seeing it
retired...?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 948, Performer wrote:Nos why did you sr garmr? Garm , I think nos is town - my read on him hasn't changed since I last posted about him.

The posts on pg 38 are alarming. Hmm.
Everything in my post and a couple more things might as well dot point them

1.scum reads seem to follow general consensus.

2.Spent most of day 1 costing

3.A lot of his posts are just filler, Look at it adds nothing to the game and makes him look like his doing something.

4.Post like seem to lack drive he doesn't captalise on it. In fact if you read through his iso. He doesn't really push anything to get information out of it.

5. Put himself in a position where he could lynch invis if he wanted to but waited to see how people would react. Was online for role reveal didn't put his thoughts down on invisible wagon. Put in a fluffy statement anyone could of made. Nos also made it clear that invis was a scum read early so I would think he would at least have a reaction to invi being lynched.

Question to you name a time when he actually furthered the game state or got information out of a push we otherwise wouldn't of got.
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Lefty »

VOTE: Byron

Expected to die tbh. Haven’t reread or really given this game a ton of thought since the Invis lynch. I guess I have to now :P
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:53 am

Post by wavemode »

why does everyone always expect to die :lol: what makes you so special
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:55 am

Post by wavemode »

IM PROLLY DEAD TONIGHT GUYS OR ELSE SCUM BETTER WATCH THE FUCK OUT IM TELLIN YALL

IM A DEAD MAN WALKING

:lol: sorry just so many people have said that they expect to die in this game and others i've read and played in and i always find it hilarious
retired...?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Lol

IF SCUM DOESN'T KILL FOUR OF US TONIGHT THEY'RE GONNA LOSE.

I always thought those statements were funny too.
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Lefty »

Did I say anything remotely close to that?

One slot was SR me yesterday with the rest leaning Town if not outright TR me. So in that regard I think I’d be a decent NK target since getting me lynched would be hard at this stage. Then again maybe it wasn’t me if my reads are off.

People on wagon I’m most suspicious of: Tommy, GEO
People off wagon I’m most suspicious of: Wavemode, Byron

That’s just a snapshot before I do any sort of rereading. I’m gonna have a busy weekend (this is my Friday work wise) but hopefully one of these nights I can sit down with my laptop and go thru everything again.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 932, Garmr wrote:So his previous scumreads are in the middle of the list So i'm just going to assume that means wave,tommy and I are null judging from his wording. So nothing really changed. Everything else feels fake a bland here. Nothing in his previous post indicate a thought process that leads up to this. Also would like to mention he positioned himself where he could vote Invis yesterday if needed but didn't touch it. He also barely interacted with the invis wagon and put himself in a position to lynch it if need be.
Are you saying I had invis in my scumreads? How did I position myself to vote invis?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 952, Garmr wrote:4.Post like 484 seem to lack drive he doesn't captalise on it.
idk what you mean by this.
Performer wrote:Nos why did you sr garmr? Garm , I think nos is town - my read on him hasn't changed since I last posted about him.

The posts on pg 38 are alarming. Hmm.
I just don't townread him. I'm in several games and am occupied irl atm, scumhunting is a pain, I'm townhunting in 3/4 of my games rn.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 892, Aristophanes wrote:Good Morning!

I daid I was done with Mafia for a while but apparently i just can't stay away.

Nice vote BBT.
oh shit
that's a name i havent seen in a game for a minute now

VOTE: wavemode
last.fm
gtkas
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Gosrir Elmer Odels »

Could someone tell me a bit more about Tommy? (Or a lot more, actually...)
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Performer »

Speaking of death, there is someone who I expected as #1 most likely to die, but he didn't. So, now I'm paranoid. I'm never afraid of nks though, I rarely am targeted by anything at night.

@wave I had a question of why you thought chill and I were scum. Also, .
@garm nos was helping gamestate in the drama gustavo caused on d1. My read on him is based partly on his interactions with me and gustavo. He reads seem to have fluidity and his thoughts look consistent, hence his vote on wave via his sr of him from d1. Nos is town imo
@nos thoughts on byron and bbt?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:09 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 962, Performer wrote:@wave I had a question of why you thought chill and I were scum. Also, 667
wait so what do you mean i was dodging questions...? I remember detailing for you specifically why i had you as scum, and why tchill was where he was in my reads list
retired...?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Performer »

Blah , you did answer my question upon an ISO.
I can't find the one about chill though , and definitely didn't find the one for 667.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 962, Performer wrote:@nos thoughts on byron and bbt?
It comes off as a TvT to me. If either of them were scum it would be byron just off of really cursory VCA, but I'd rather say TvT.
last.fm
gtkas
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Performer »

I am starting to feel like I'm on an island in how I see the byron v bbt case. Sigh. Need to hear what lefty and chill say as well.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Lefty »

In post 961, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:Could someone tell me a bit more about Tommy? (Or a lot more, actually...)
What is your read on them?
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Lefty »

In post 962, Performer wrote:Speaking of death, there is someone who I expected as #1 most likely to die, but he didn't. So, now I'm paranoid. I'm never afraid of nks though, I rarely am targeted by anything at night.
I’d be careful with this line of thought btw. It’s too early and we don’t have enough info to start tinfoiling on someone you expected to die, especially after a Night with no death. The person you expected could’ve very well been targeted but were saved or some other NA prevented their death.

It boils down to a few different scenarios.

Mafia targeted a player who was protected by the Doc. This is the most positive outcome because it 1) keeps a Townie alive that scum obviously wanted to kill and 2) the Doc now has a confirmed townie in secret.

Mafia targeted a player with a BPV. This doesn’t outright clear the person, but it does guarantee they aren’t a member of the main scum faction.

Mafia was RB’d and their shot never went off. I find this probably the least like % wise because the RB would have to be perfectly on the scum player submitting the shot, but it’s not outright impossible.

There’s reason for scenarios 2&3 to claim if things don’t seem to be going well today. Option 1 should most certainly keep it to themselves for now.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:24 am

Post by wavemode »

i thought multiball/SK wasn't allowed in minis anymore
retired...?
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Lefty »

I have no idea about that either way. There was presumably no second death either, so there’s that too.

Another option I didn’t think about is if someone was jailed, but this is more murky because either the jailed person was the scum who submitted the shot, or the jailed person was protected from the shot. I wouldn’t claim in this scenario either, because if the latter is true than scum have an easy mechanical reason to lynch a Townie.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:48 am

Post by wavemode »

the only scenario where claiming today makes sense is if you're a doc and the person you saved is at L-1 and someone has declared intent to hammer
retired...?
Tommy Egan
Tommy Egan
Townie
Tommy Egan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Tommy Egan »

VOTE: Nos

My points from d1 still stand.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 906, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No surprise that your two choices are town. I made the Performer wagon a no-go because he made it clear to me he was town. And before he did that people were trying to lynch him based purely on lurking whilst stating awful reasons to try and justify it.

I think only TChill said he was trying to gain information/force involvement. Gus, Nos and Wave (?) all tried to justify their position on the wagon as if Performer (with 5 posts) was the scummiest scummer to ever scum. That's not happening whilst I'm around.

Am I scum based purely on a pre-flip association with Performer or is there more?

Also, why is Performer scum?
im catching up rn. BBT and PErformer are probably the same alignment.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 912, ByronVilla wrote:In my opinion the push was too slow for it to be a push by scum. Like, the wagon was consistently on like 4 people for super long before everyone just kinda went 'Let's just lynch Invis'. It didn't feel like a lynch on scum, but a lynch for the sake of a lynch. I don't think there were many people who really were convinced Invis were scum, and that felt like a problem to me. It meant scum could lynch town with the excuse of 'it gives us info so let's do it'.
In post 402, PenguinPower wrote:
Invisibility
(4): Garmr, Performer, ByronVilla, BlueBloodedToffee
Also I think one of these are scum. Ironically I'm on there, but I feel like one of these just parked their vote and rode the wagon out to an easy D1 town lynch. Now I TR Garmr and I'm gonna take myself out, so my lynchpool coming into today is between Performer & BBT. That's obviously subject to change as the day plays out, but I'm gonna have my eyes on those two.
this list in that order is most likely scum to least likely scum lol.

I'm getting scum tingles from garmr

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”