Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 915, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Byron
In post 917, ByronVilla wrote:Oh yeah I should clarify I think there were either one or two scum on the wagon, most likely two. One parking at the start and another hopping on at the end. (Funnily enough BBT actually fits both these criteria, as he was on the wagon near the start, then hopped off, then joined again to force the lynch)

And due to this,

VOTE: BBT
i want both of yall to be town.

Byron because of his unvote d1. BBT because of his style.

If im FORCED to choose scum between yall i'd have to choose BBT. For future reference.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

of course OMGUS makes byron look terrible there.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 932, Garmr wrote:I honestly wouldn't mind a Nos lynch tbh. He feels like a scum slot that's coasting by. He hasn't made any real hard pushes.
His scum reads
In post 223, Nosferatu wrote:{invis, GEO, performer}
are pretty much regurgitated from general Concensus which he added nothing new.
In post 725, Nosferatu wrote: {Tchill, Lefty, Byron, Gus}
{BBT, Performer}
{Invis}
{GEO, teacher}
{wave, garmr, tommy}
Also chuck a few towns reads like byron and gus

So his previous scumreads are in the middle of the list So i'm just going to assume that means wave,tommy and I are null judging from his wording. So nothing really changed. Everything else feels fake a bland here. Nothing in his previous post indicate a thought process that leads up to this. Also would like to mention he positioned himself where he could vote Invis yesterday if needed but didn't touch it. He also barely interacted with the invis wagon and put himself in a position to lynch it if need be.

VOTE: nos

P:edit
damn that's a lot of post in the time I took to write this.
i find it odd nos is who you decided to push when byron/teacher are being talked about. Nos has been fine imo and as far as "coasting scum" thats tommy's role.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 945, wavemode wrote:i will have to ask some friends after the game is over but i feel like to an experienced eye byron's play this game should be very obviously town. it even lines up with his town meta, if you care about that sort of thing
wave has reached #1 TR status btw.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

why is byron getting pushed?>

BBT and LEfty specifically.

what does scum have to gain from unvoting a mislynch there when it was very possible if the invis wagon died then byron would be lynched? byron is practically conftown because of that. If he's scum then great play. I don't think he's capable of that though.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

agenda this day phase:

get a concrete read on Nos.
sort tommy and performer
figure out if BBT is actually town.
Lynch scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 965, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 962, Performer wrote:@nos thoughts on byron and bbt?
It comes off as a TvT to me. If either of them were scum it would be byron just off of really cursory VCA, but I'd rather say TvT.
this is good. Now why did you vote Wave? Teacher is looking like scum here imo.

obviously everyone i want to tr can't be town. I'm very alarmed at the ppl pushing byron.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 972, Tommy Egan wrote:VOTE: Nos

My points from d1 still stand.
points for tommy for at least sorting nos.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

i'd like to know where ppl stand on byron and nos specifically.

i think ONE scum was on the invis wagon and only one. That's a town driven lynch which is fine.

Nos why is wave scum?

Tommy whats your thoughts on teacher?

Performer do you have 2 good TR's? Why are they TR's?

im sure some of this was already answered. Sorry if thats the case.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

ALSO.... Garmr tried to push nos and that was largely ignored. Thats very interesting.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 978, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 945, wavemode wrote:i will have to ask some friends after the game is over but i feel like to an experienced eye byron's play this game should be very obviously town. it even lines up with his town meta, if you care about that sort of thing
wave has reached #1 TR status btw.
ytho
In post 981, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 965, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 962, Performer wrote:@nos thoughts on byron and bbt?
It comes off as a TvT to me. If either of them were scum it would be byron just off of really cursory VCA, but I'd rather say TvT.
this is good. Now why did you vote Wave? Teacher is looking like scum here imo.
It doesn't really matter to me. wave posted more recently iirc.
In post 983, Tchill13 wrote:Nos why is wave scum?
idk i voted them to see what they'd do but they didn't really care?
In post 984, Tchill13 wrote:ALSO.... Garmr tried to push nos and that was largely ignored. Thats very interesting.
give it a sec.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 969, wavemode wrote:i thought multiball/SK wasn't allowed in minis anymore
In post 970, Lefty wrote:I have no idea about that either way. There was presumably no second death either, so there’s that too.

Another option I didn’t think about is if someone was jailed, but this is more murky because either the jailed person was the scum who submitted the shot, or the jailed person was protected from the shot. I wouldn’t claim in this scenario either, because if the latter is true than scum have an easy mechanical reason to lynch a Townie.
@wave upon checking this game and the normal queue rules, there's nothing I saw stopping the game from being multiball. Based on n1 results, it doesn't look like multiball in this game though.
@lefty true, it could've been jailkeeper, doctor, and so on. Maybe even commuter or hider, though I'm not aware of if those would qualify under normal rules but whatever.
In post 972, Tommy Egan wrote:VOTE: Nos

My points from d1 still stand.
Refresh my memory, why do you sr nos ?
--------------
@teacher that post of mine you said was me being defensive, was my analysis to the people on my wagon.

I find it odd that nos had wave & garm as sr, garm voted nos, nos ended up voting wave.

I don't know what wave & teacher's reads are , of each other.

And wave ignored my question about his read on garm, a 2nd time. On d1 he stated he had garm at null, yet wouldn't mind a lynch on a null. There was no elaboration there.

Tommy - slight tr on tommy due to his interaction with gosrir on pg 29. They don’t look like they’re the same alignment when I read that, on pg 29.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 984, Tchill13 wrote:ALSO.... Garmr tried to push nos and that was largely ignored. Thats very interesting.
Thank you for pointing that out, now we can get nos out into the spot light.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by wavemode »

performer i have a hard time taking your constant questions seriously when you're clearly not reading the game
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by wavemode »

first you say i ignored a question about my read on you, meanwhile i gave a detailed analysis of why i was leaning scum on you

you say i didn't explain about tchill but i did, you just didn't read it

you say i never elaborated on garmr but i did, you just didn't read it

like literally 99% of what you ask me is stuff that has already an answer if you actually read the thread

meanwhile you shade me for "dodging questions". YOU'RE DODGING INFORMATION
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by wavemode »

you should read my 527

and before you ask "so any updates? any updates wave any updates? have your reads changed have your reads changed wave any updates" if my reads change i will SAY SO
retired...?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 958, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 932, Garmr wrote:So his previous scumreads are in the middle of the list So i'm just going to assume that means wave,tommy and I are null judging from his wording. So nothing really changed. Everything else feels fake a bland here. Nothing in his previous post indicate a thought process that leads up to this. Also would like to mention he positioned himself where he could vote Invis yesterday if needed but didn't touch it. He also barely interacted with the invis wagon and put himself in a position to lynch it if need be.
Are you saying I had invis in my scumreads? How did I position myself to vote invis?
You had Invis in your scumreads earlier on in the day then you gave no indication that you town read him or his position changed. You positioned yourself to vote invis because you could default back to your earlier reads if you needed to also in that position you could wait to see what happens. You would think a town nos would interact with the wagon of a scumread/former scum read, instead of watching to see what happens.

In post 959, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 952, Garmr wrote:4.Post like 484 seem to lack drive he doesn't captalise on it.
idk what you mean by this.
You asked the question but didn't push it any further. You don't seem bothered if you get info out of them or not. You haven't done anything with the questions you asked to form any reads.

Didn't really address the rest of my post through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 974, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 912, ByronVilla wrote:In my opinion the push was too slow for it to be a push by scum. Like, the wagon was consistently on like 4 people for super long before everyone just kinda went 'Let's just lynch Invis'. It didn't feel like a lynch on scum, but a lynch for the sake of a lynch. I don't think there were many people who really were convinced Invis were scum, and that felt like a problem to me. It meant scum could lynch town with the excuse of 'it gives us info so let's do it'.
In post 402, PenguinPower wrote:
Invisibility
(4): Garmr, Performer, ByronVilla, BlueBloodedToffee
Also I think one of these are scum. Ironically I'm on there, but I feel like one of these just parked their vote and rode the wagon out to an easy D1 town lynch. Now I TR Garmr and I'm gonna take myself out, so my lynchpool coming into today is between Performer & BBT. That's obviously subject to change as the day plays out, but I'm gonna have my eyes on those two.
this list in that order is most likely scum to least likely scum lol.

I'm getting scum tingles from garmr
In post 845, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 833, Garmr wrote:I think invisibility should be lynched. Ascetic should claim at start as to not waste towns power roles. It makes me think it's a fake claim.
His early game was incredibly scummy; His votes were jumpy and he picked every big wagon. He jumped on byronvilla because of he misunderstood the reaction from the masses and thought he could push that lynch.

He then votes geo when asked by BBT what his thoughts are. I would think he would of gone back to voting him earlier as town since he was a earlier scum read.

His latter plays seem null but they don't really match a natural progression of scum hunting. They seem to be adapting to what he think towns wants.

Also just throwing this out I think Tommy Egan is town
In post 841, Invisibility wrote:tchill, are you townreading garmr because he's scumreading me?
nothing in garmr's post is wrong which is why im TRing him.
So nothing was wrong with my invisibility vote in your own words. So what are the scum tingles from??? Is it because I pushed nos just now.Sounds kinda like a chainsaw.

@BBT are you 100% sure tchill is town.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Performer »

@wave that's one of the ways I work, partly because of thor665's influence.
- got it.
I asked because I can't just assume nothing's changed. Also, it's a way of sorting folks.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Nothing was wrong with your invisibility vote because I was trying to get invisibility lynched. If I feel scum was on invisibility it would have to be you that were most likely scum to me atm.

It has nothing to do with your nos push.

I'm wondering why your pushing Nas as much as I'm wondering why your push got ignred .
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

ohey tchill, that's an awful lot of posts in a row i have yet to read. how are you?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 994, Tchill13 wrote:Nothing was wrong with your invisibility vote because I was trying to get invisibility lynched. If I feel scum was on invisibility it would have to be you that were most likely scum to me atm.

It has nothing to do with your nos push.

I'm wondering why your pushing Nas as much as I'm wondering why your push got ignred .
This is the progression k.
In post 845, Tchill13 wrote:
nothing in garmr's post is wrong which is why im TRing him.
l
l
v
In post 974, Tchill13 wrote:
this list in that order is most likely scum to least likely scum lol.

I'm getting scum tingles from garmr

So you go from a town read to a scum read. Saying I gave you tingles despite you having no problem with giving me a town read yesterday. Also you don't elaborate as to why you get a scum read. Then when I call you out on it, I left my post in such a way it would provoke a reasoning. But instead of pushing me and getting a response you go
If I feel scum was on invisibility it would have to be you that were most likely scum to me atm
This is a de-escalating statement. You didn't push a reasoning to try and sort me and it doubles back on your earlier statement. It's like oh if there was scum in that block of 4 people it would be Garmr. The implications are a bit different than Garmr gives me scum tingles. It gives you a bit of wiggle room. Also it doesn't further a attempt to sort me at all.

What I think is you are afraid of confrontation with me; yet you still want to able to vote me latter on if town decides to change the way they read me, while avoiding being locked in a debate.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm not scared of anything. I have no real solid absolute reason to push you yet. I'm very wary of you. You've been very low key, then pushed nos when other names would have been easier to push. Bbt, Byron and teacher has been spoken about and you randomly jumped in with nos.

THEN IT WAS IGNORED COMPLETELY THAT NOS WAS A POSSIBILITY.

Which actually gives me more reason to TR you atm if I look at that information objectively without gut feeling.

So I'm kinda stuck. I feel that you flew the most under the radar d1 but I do like that you pushed nos.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Hello ari. I recognize the name. Long time no see.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm good I hope you are as well.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”