Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 823, Creature wrote:
In post 820, Ausuka wrote:
In post 819, Creature wrote:
In post 817, Ausuka wrote:town aren't dominating.
or the dominating town is just plain wrong.
By dominating I mean on the path to an easy win. Like if town has many accurate townreads and many null/suspected players are scum getting caught and town are working together.
From the 30+ posters, do you have any scumread there?
Rampage of course. FL, Kublai, Jarjar are my scumleans. There are likely plenty of inactive scum, but that goes for every game. Wavemode for me is a top choice among them but it's hard to tell.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Ausuka »

(Assuming you just mean what my scumreads are in general which is what I'm pretty sure you mean?)
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Creature »

I meant scumreads out of the players with 30+ posts.
Sigh
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Ausuka »

Oh right. Sorry.
Creature
Almost50

JarJarDrinks

osuka

Golden Robster
Gamma Emerald

Hopkirk
Vaxkiller

Kublai Khan

So I'd say jarjar and kublai from that list.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 782, Dunnstral wrote:What part of his catch up did you like?
He didn't strike me as overly defensive. Rather than just focusing on convincing people not to vote him, he focused on gamesolving and scumhunting. That strikes me as town because he cares more about solving the game, and leaving clues for the rest of his team in the event that he is lynched, then he does about convincing people not to lynch him.
Show
"Lalendra is her usual mislynch self." - FlavorLeaf
"Lal was interesting. I wavered from okay that could be a confused townie to WTF." - StefanB
"nothing in lalendra's ISO suggests town
but then again nothing in lalendra's entire career suggests town" - Mathdino
~ V/LA on weekends ~
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Lalendra »

*than. Gd speech to text.
Show
"Lal was interesting. I wavered from okay that could be a confused townie to WTF." - StefanB
~ V/LA on weekends ~
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Lalendra »

I could get behind a JJD Lynch. Convince me on rampage though? I'm not seeing it.
Show
~ V/LA on weekends ~
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 754, osuka wrote:what sense does this make?
jjd acting scummy but I can see it coming from town for now?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:47 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 831, Lalendra wrote:I could get behind a JJD Lynch. Convince me on rampage though? I'm not seeing it.
vote vax

iso and see if your tr him?
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:07 am

Post by TheRampage »

Well Ausuka and Creature, I am not scum. I just work as a chef in a place where we just fired somebody this week and lost some one to a ruptured appendix. So my schedule has been crazy hectic, working like 60+ hours a week and work an hour away from my home, so I am gone 12 hours out of the day at work. Still, if we get close to deadline, I will offer myself up as a sacrifice cause I am only Vanilla Townie and it helps lower the pool of inactives; making it easier to find scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 817, Ausuka wrote:
In post 815, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 805, Ausuka wrote:@jarjar; osuka read is gut/tone + the fact scum lynches don't happen d1 without bussing or town being in control. seems pretty obvious neither are the case here.
Why do u think it's obvious neither thing is happening?
Osuka really doesn't feel like he's trying to get lynched for his buddies' towncred
Scum dont try to get themselves lynched (without a really great reason). Sure a busser may try to push the lynch hard but the bussee is gonna try to stay alive obv.
In post 817, Ausuka wrote:+ doesn't look like he's trying to set up good associatives either.
Teach me how u one can figure this out on day one w/ no flips. How would scum go about setting up good associatives?
In post 817, Ausuka wrote:Really just feels like he's scumhunting genuinely.
Oh? That seems like something you maybe should have mentioned when explaining ur townread instead just saying it was gut and doenst feel lika a bus.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 817, Ausuka wrote:Osuka really doesn't feel like he's trying to get lynched for his buddies' towncred + doesn't look like he's trying to set up good associatives either. Really just feels like he's scumhunting genuinely.
His 6 scumreads are all on his wagon and you think he's genuinely scum-hunting?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 817, Ausuka wrote:The second one is something that's hard to explain in words? but it should be obvious just from the gamestate, the lack of a clear PoE, and the fact that even if osuka was to be scum, he's just being bussed and there are likely 5 we don't know about. just seems blatantly obvious that this is a normal game and town aren't dominating.
Getting strong scum-vibes from you Ausuka. You're not trying to help or add to any town cohesion, you're just attempting to disrupt it.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:36 am

Post by wavemode »

UNVOTE:
retired...?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 838, wavemode wrote:UNVOTE:
Charles510 isn't scummy to you anymore? He's still got more posts than you.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 835, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 817, Ausuka wrote:
In post 815, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 805, Ausuka wrote:@jarjar; osuka read is gut/tone + the fact scum lynches don't happen d1 without bussing or town being in control. seems pretty obvious neither are the case here.
Why do u think it's obvious neither thing is happening?
Osuka really doesn't feel like he's trying to get lynched for his buddies' towncred
Scum dont try to get themselves lynched (without a really great reason). Sure a busser may try to push the lynch hard but the bussee is gonna try to stay alive obv.
Meh this is fair enough, osuka could be scum getting bussed and fighting back, but I find the way in which he's doing that towny; he seems genuinely trying to sort scum on his wagon rather than any other kind of motivation.
In post 817, Ausuka wrote:+ doesn't look like he's trying to set up good associatives either.
Teach me how u one can figure this out on day one w/ no flips. How would scum go about setting up good associatives?
By fighting and distancing with one another. Scum do this. He seems more concerned with lynching scum in general than making people look good with his flip.
In post 817, Ausuka wrote:Really just feels like he's scumhunting genuinely.
Oh? That seems like something you maybe should have mentioned when explaining ur townread instead just saying it was gut and doenst feel lika a bus.
That is basically the essense of a gut/toneread. I guess I should start using "good feels" instead because that's clearer? idk
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 836, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 817, Ausuka wrote:Osuka really doesn't feel like he's trying to get lynched for his buddies' towncred + doesn't look like he's trying to set up good associatives either. Really just feels like he's scumhunting genuinely.
Yes. Townies scumread people scumreading them more than people not scumreading them. Not to mention there are, very likely, several scum on his wagon.
In post 837, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 817, Ausuka wrote:The second one is something that's hard to explain in words? but it should be obvious just from the gamestate, the lack of a clear PoE, and the fact that even if osuka was to be scum, he's just being bussed and there are likely 5 we don't know about. just seems blatantly obvious that this is a normal game and town aren't dominating.
Getting strong scum-vibes from you Ausuka. You're not trying to help or add to any town cohesion, you're just attempting to disrupt it.
Oh? What have I been doing to disrupt town cohesion?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 840, Ausuka wrote:
By fighting and distancing with one another. Scum do this. He seems more concerned with lynching scum in general than making people look good with his flip.
VOTE: Ausuka
- Osuka and I have been all over eachother for a good part of the game.
- Ausuka supposedly scumreads me.

Read what's quoted and tell me how what Ausuka is saying makes any sense.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Ausuka »

Yes, you have been scumreading each other, that doesn't mean his focus has been on creating good associative with you. The last two players he voted were performer and rampage. And if your scumreads on each other were as strong as you seem to be implying you wouldn't actually be voting me for this!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 841, Ausuka wrote:
Yes. Townies scumread people scumreading them more than people not scumreading them. Not to mention there are, very likely, several scum on his wagon.
But all 6? Out of a wagon of 9? That's ridiculous numbers. You can argue that he's a scrambling townie, but you're not. You're painting a picture that Osuka is thoughtfully scum-reading the game. If anything, is Osuka were to flip town, *you're* the one building a good associative tell of trying to rescue him.
Well, the thing I quoted and the fact that you suddenly are trying very hard to disrupt the Osuka-wagon and start a counter-wagon. You've noted 3 out of 9 to be scum-reads for you, which means there's still 6 townies there. So even if you are town and 100% correct, it's still the biggest cohesive town effort all game and you're disrupting it.

You've pointed to nothing that justifies your sudden "take-charge" attitude except that I put a ninth vote. Making a lynch a viable thing. Now suddenly Osuka is a "gut town-read who is genuinely scum-hunting" (paraphased) and we all must go after active lurkers.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Osuka and JarJarDrinks on Page 32 feels like a complete slap fight. They both seem nitpicky
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 843, Ausuka wrote:Yes, you have been scumreading each other, that doesn't mean his focus has been on creating good associative with you.
I asked you how would scum set up associatives and you said "By fighting and distancing with one another". Why isnt that what osuka and I are doing?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 821, Ausuka wrote:I've only played one game with her but Lalendra is another player who feels meh as town I think going by experience + her sig. FL is a very good bet for scum imo.
I kinda agree with you about Flavor, he seems super disengaged
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 844, Kublai Khan wrote:
But all 6? Out of a wagon of 9? That's ridiculous numbers.
Yes, not all 6 are going to be scum. He said there were likely 4, I even pointed out myself that was optimistic. That doesn't mean it comes from scum.
In post 844, Kublai Khan wrote:You're painting a picture that Osuka is thoughtfully scum-reading the game.
I'm saying that Osuka is town and genuinely trying to find scum, yes. I don't agree with all of his reads and I'm not saying he's some god of townplay if that's what you're trying to imply, but I do think that he's town and the fact that he's the only wagon currently is problematic.
In post 844, Kublai Khan wrote:If anything, is Osuka were to flip town, *you're* the one building a good associative tell of trying to rescue him.
Or I'm just town defending a townread? Like, there's nothing to make that less likely than me being scum whiteknighting osuka. Also I'm not saying anyone's building associative tells? I'm saying osuka specifically isn't doing that.
In post 844, Kublai Khan wrote:
Well, the thing I quoted and the fact that you suddenly are trying very hard to disrupt the Osuka-wagon and start a counter-wagon. You've noted 3 out of 9 to be scum-reads for you, which means there's still 6 townies there. So even if you are town and 100% correct, it's still the biggest cohesive town effort all game and you're disrupting it.
So because there are 2/3 townies on a wagon on town (which I mean is itself debateable. I townread four of those players and some of those TRs are fairly weak. There are nine players on the wagon.) that means I shouldn't make a counterwagon?

I shouldn't make a counterwagon that I think is on scum to a wagon I think is on town

Because there are some townies on that wagon?

That goes for EVERY wagon. Of course there are townies on a 9-player wagon! That doesn't mean I should just sit and watch it happen and not push my reads. This makes no sense.
In post 844, Kublai Khan wrote: You've pointed to nothing that justifies your sudden "take-charge" attitude except that I put a ninth vote. Making a lynch a viable thing. Now suddenly Osuka is a "gut town-read who is genuinely scum-hunting" (paraphased) and we all must go after active lurkers.
My justification for pushing my reads is that I want to wagon and lynch scum.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 846, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 843, Ausuka wrote:Yes, you have been scumreading each other, that doesn't mean his focus has been on creating good associative with you.
I asked you how would scum set up associatives and you said "By fighting and distancing with one another". Why isnt that what osuka and I are doing?
Because I don't think the way you are interacting is indicative of scumbuddies trying to bus each other. Specifically I think that if you're scum with osuka Osuka doesn't make the performer push the way he has been doing.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”