Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1124, Tchill13 wrote:Why are you the leading wagon if you're universally town read?
I said almost meaning a majority of people are town reading me or had me at null. But this is weak posting as you aren't avoiding making a real case and trying to push through a lynch with shade alone. Also you avoid my major points in 1122.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1121, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1109, Garmr wrote:1.Meta saying you would never postion yourself that way as scum is pretty much useless as it doesn't make everything null. Saying if you were ready to hammer invis or not also enforces my point about you waiting to see the out come; I would suspect in your town games you would of put some input about how you saw his claim or not, even a willingness to hammer to show the wagon would go through. Also it shows you can say anything day 2 to adjust to town. Nothing in your answer accounts for those.

2.484 does nothing to push the game forward and you didn't even use any information to push out any more information.

3.This reassures me how?
1. thats not meta. its a direct consequences of things ive said this game
2. you picked a stupid post to have this argument with. it was a rhetorical question to the whole that only one person responded to. i dont have to force people to engage with me.
3. coasting is whatever. its practically nai.
1.Why did you even bring up meta then? I said using meta as a defence is useless, my case isn't built on meta. But here's a question for you. If your actions direct consequences benefit a scum nos. Then why wouldn't I get the idea that you are scum? Shouldn't you be giving your town motivation to your actions or why it doesn't benefit scum nos, not arguing semantics of my point?

2.Was just one example. Find me a post where you actually did something with a line of questioning where it got results and I'll drop this point.

3. I think coasting can be alignment indicative when taken as a whole with someones play. Also If costing is nai then what do you think of tchill trying to say I was coasting (which I wasn't) as his only scum point?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1112, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:@Nos: The burden of proof is on your shoulders: Where do you have a townread that was presented in a persuasive way? You might be townhunting, but if so, then not in a way in which town could actually benefit from it.

@Garmr: Could you tell me about your read on Tommy? Why are you townreading him?

Should I address Perf? He seems to have thought Aristo was laughing at the idea that Gus was trying to make his replace out look town (as opposed to the typo I made.) He also seems to think that Gus replaced out b/c of being a toddler allegedly (alleged by Perf), not b/c he had RL issues, even though it's been pretty well established. (The first point is interesting, I guess. I'll ISO him during the weekend b/c I don't have time to do that earlier.)
In post 1102, Garmr wrote:
In post 1075, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Garmr, what is your read on Tommy?
I like tommy and town read him. I been town reading him for a while. I liked his nos push day 1 also i'm not 100% sure but I think can see some suspicion of tchill in his post 1040, but he looks like gathering information instead of making accusations straight away.
If you want me to expand on a little I can. I feel that he also has seems to drawn similar conclusions to me, I know I said same reads doesn't = same alignment earlier but it doesn't come across as if he wants to adjust his reads to me and I feel the situation is different.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1125, Garmr wrote:I said almost meaning a majority of people are town reading me or had me at null. But this is weak posting as you
are
avoiding making a real case and trying to push through a lynch with shade alone. Also you avoid my major points in 1122.
fixed
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

i want to TR garmr based off of effort. Im starting to feel this game slow down pretty good.

i think nos or garmr should be the lynch.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: nos
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1112, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:@Nos: The burden of proof is on your shoulders: Where do you have a townread that was presented in a persuasive way? You might be townhunting, but if so, then not in a way in which town could actually benefit from it.
You're right. I don't feel that I need to cater the presentation of my reads to help the town.

if you think that's scummy you can lynch me.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1126, Garmr wrote:1.Why did you even bring up meta then? I said using meta as a defence is useless, my case isn't built on meta. But here's a question for you. If your actions direct consequences benefit a scum nos. Then why wouldn't I get the idea that you are scum? Shouldn't you be giving your town motivation to your actions or why it doesn't benefit scum nos, not arguing semantics of my point?

2.Was just one example. Find me a post where you actually did something with a line of questioning where it got results and I'll drop this point.

3. I think coasting can be alignment indicative when taken as a whole with someones play. Also If costing is nai then what do you think of tchill trying to say I was coasting (which I wasn't) as his only scum point?
1. To answer this your question, the reasons you scumread me are because your definition of towny play doesn't fit my playstyle which is whatever, I don't really care. I'm not arguing the semantics of your point, you think that (and correct me if I'm wrong):

- I was vague on my invis read to position myself to vote him.
- town!me would interact with the wagon that was going down instead of just watching.

This is bullshit because
- I was not vague on my invis read, and saying that I was positioning myself to vote is fucking dumb when I didn't even vote.
- town!me would not interact with the wagon, because I don't do that as either alignment. I have to bring up meta because you're asking me what I would do and I'm telling you that in the past I've never done that and thus why would I here? If you don't want meta in this then don't literally force me to bring it up.

2. Since you insist on this:
viewtopic.php?t=66305&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
Here is a game where I was town. You were in this game.
Find a line of questioning.

Lines of questionings are not things I do. They're pointless bullshit to make yourself look towny, they don't actually make you change reads because people inherently ask pointed questions. If you think that you need a line of questioning to be town, then lynch me, cause I'm scum then.

3. If you have to look at the rest of their play to find out if it's alignment indicative, then it's not really alignment indicative. I think Tchill is making a shitty point if he's taking your coasting to be a scum move, especially since you didn't even coast D1, you just weren't there.
last.fm
gtkas
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1132, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1126, Garmr wrote:1.Why did you even bring up meta then? I said using meta as a defence is useless, my case isn't built on meta. But here's a question for you. If your actions direct consequences benefit a scum nos. Then why wouldn't I get the idea that you are scum? Shouldn't you be giving your town motivation to your actions or why it doesn't benefit scum nos, not arguing semantics of my point?

1. To answer this your question, the reasons you scumread me are because your definition of towny play doesn't fit my playstyle which is whatever, I don't really care. I'm not arguing the semantics of your point, you think that (and correct me if I'm wrong):

- I was vague on my invis read to position myself to vote him.
- town!me would interact with the wagon that was going down instead of just watching.

This is bullshit because
- I was not vague on my invis read, and saying that I was positioning myself to vote is fucking dumb when I didn't even vote.
- town!me would not interact with the wagon, because I don't do that as either alignment. I have to bring up meta because you're asking me what I would do and I'm telling you that in the past I've never done that and thus why would I here? If you don't want meta in this then don't literally force me to bring it up.

2. Since you insist on this:
viewtopic.php?t=66305&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
Here is a game where I was town. You were in this game.
Find a line of questioning.

Lines of questionings are not things I do. They're pointless bullshit to make yourself look towny, they don't actually make you change reads because people inherently ask pointed questions. If you think that you need a line of questioning to be town, then lynch me, cause I'm scum then.

3. If you have to look at the rest of their play to find out if it's alignment indicative, then it's not really alignment indicative. I think Tchill is making a shitty point if he's taking your coasting to be a scum move, especially since you didn't even coast D1, you just weren't there.
1. Your missing the point and just dragging this in circles.
-I explained why it could of been taken as vague as he was in the middle of the list and you didn't update the read and you didn't mention him when he was getting lynch or showed indication of voting him.
-Sure meta away. But I feel you haven't had the same situation as this.

2. I literally had to confirm you as town that game with my cop powers. Also you made me read beeboys posts again groans. Also you seem to be more proactive with your stances and even defended a scum read of mine (it flipped scum). There's slight differences with that game and this one as well.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

this is tiring.
In post 1133, Garmr wrote:1. Your missing the point and just dragging this in circles.
-I explained why it could of been taken as vague as he was in the middle of the list and you didn't update the read and you didn't mention him when he was getting lynch or showed indication of voting him.

2. I literally had to confirm you as town that game with my cop powers. Also you made me read beeboys posts again groans. Also you seem to be more proactive with your stances and even defended a scum read of mine (it flipped scum). There's slight differences with that game and this one as well.
1. How am I missing the point? Your point is dumb. It's not vague if he's in the middle of the list, that's fucking stupid. Vague would be if he wasn't on the list. Vague would be if I didn't make a list. Putting how I felt about him in a graphical format for ease of interpretation is not fucking vague. Before I made that list, I made no mention of my read on invis. If I wanted to position to vote invis, I would have literally just left him where he was. Saying that I was somehow fucking ambiguous about how I felt about it is disgusting, not to mention when you're saying that I positioned myself to vote invis

and then didn't vote invis. Like what the fuck?
But I feel you haven't had the same situation as this.
You don't get to say that though. Either you accept meta as an excuse for my actions, or don't use a point that I have to use meta to respond to.

2. What stances I had and is beside the point. There were no lines of questioning in that game yes or no?
last.fm
gtkas
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Gosrir Elmer Odels »

Garmr's town, Nos's scum.

VOTE: Nos
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Prodding teacher
<(") | (")>
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by teacher »

Sorry about that, I had been following but didnt realize how long it had been since I posted. I agree with TChill's comment that the game has seriously slowed down, which makes me think scum is trying to make one of the lynch wagons feel inevitable, but I do want to reread Nos.

@GEO - My Performer reread including his beginning of Dw left me feeling better, but not much. Id now classify the slot as null. The slot's slippage from my early read was because of continued lurking, even my early read said performer would have been between an actual scum and a lurk read if it had not been for 211. After that, I felt Performer largely coasted until this morning.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:41 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Prodding Not_Mafia
<(") | (")>
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:13 am

Post by wavemode »

garmr's town, nos is town, vote teacher for fun and profit
retired...?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:20 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.06

Nosferatu
(4): Garmr, Tommy Egan, Tchill13, Gosrir Elmer Odels
Garmr
(3): Not_Mafia, Nosferatu, Performer
teacher
(2): wavemode, BlueBloodedToffee
Aristophanes
(1): teacher
BlueBloodedToffee
(1): ByronVilla

Not Voting
(1): Aristophanes

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-07-05 09:00:00)

Mod Notes:
  • Performer V/LA on weekends
  • teacher V/LA on weekends
<(") | (")>
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Performer »

This is the most involved I think I've ever seen from nos, because of the discussion with garm. Rereading it and trying to absorb it.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lynch garmr
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1142, Not_Mafia wrote:Lynch garmr
Maybe you could get a lynch if you provided a case?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Tchill13 »

He's not gonna post much.

Guys who's scum nos or garmr? And why
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1134, Nosferatu wrote:this is tiring.
In post 1133, Garmr wrote:1. Your missing the point and just dragging this in circles.

1. How am I missing the point? Your point is dumb. It's not vague if he's in the middle of the list, that's fucking stupid. Vague would be if he wasn't on the list. Vague would be if I didn't make a list. Putting how I felt about him in a graphical format for ease of interpretation is not fucking vague. Before I made that list, I made no mention of my read on invis. If I wanted to position to vote invis, I would have literally just left him where he was. Saying that I was somehow fucking ambiguous about how I felt about it is disgusting, not to mention when you're saying that I positioned myself to vote invis

and then didn't vote invis. Like what the fuck?
But I feel you haven't had the same situation as this.
You don't get to say that though. Either you accept meta as an excuse for my actions, or don't use a point that I have to use meta to respond to.

2. What stances I had and is beside the point. There were no lines of questioning in that game yes or no?
1.If you don't get my point you're dumb or playing dumb I think it's the latter. The way you wrote the list would could be the same or a read change to null unlike your two previous scum read who are clearly represented as scum. Also you keep cherry picking points to try and shake off my argument.

A.You keeped silent about your intent to vote him or not. Fact
B.You were in a position due to your actions to jump on his wagon or not. Fact
C. You can't deny the fact it doesn't benefit a scum or put a town intent and you haven't tried to argue these points. Fact
D1.Instead of focusing on the core argument you focus on the word choice saying I found your reads vague (which I found you were). Fact
D2.Even if you show you weren't vague Facts A and B are the stronger points and stand on there own don't try to present my argument as crumbling by cherry picking.

Actually now I think about it.
In post 223, Nosferatu wrote:{invis, GEO, performer} can go.
You never actually said you scum read invis you just said he could go. That could of been for any amount of reasons Like you could of null read him and wanted him out to be sorted or a policy lynch ect. Also you said geo and performer weren't your top scum reads either. So that leaves us with two situations

-Invis was your so called top scum read and you didn't react to his wagon or his lynch and held back
-Invis wasn't your so called top scum read and you never mentioned your top scum read or voted for him/her. Showing you didn't care about lynching your top scum read at all. If you actually had one

Neither of these scream town to me.

2.So my original point is you
484 does nothing to push the game forward and you didn't even use any information to push out any more information.
You twisted and warped the response so you can bash a strawman argument I have never made. My argument wasn't that town you would have no lines of questioning. It's that your questioning this game leads no where and and hasn't influenced any of your reads which is scummy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:28 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Sorry I haven't been involved, will be reading up and posting tonight.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Tchill13 »

If we don't lynch nos or garmr, who's the best scum candidate? I say teacher.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1147, Tchill13 wrote:If we don't lynch nos or garmr, who's the best scum candidate? I say teacher.
I'll read their isos and reread that case but I had thought Garmr and Teacher looked town.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Also, sorry I'm low content. I have a lot of fun modding games but apparently my love of playing is kaput. I'm here for PP <3
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”