Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Shoshin »

Maria, what I mean is you had a lot of posts that didn't have any scumhunting purpose, like, "give me a 10," "nice to see I'm townread," "this is why I haven't been posting," "I'm town," type of posts.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Commander Shepard »

VOTE: MariaR

Fire Shoshin MariaR
Punreader SK

This game is coming together beautifully.

Pedit: If he can't be a cop >> You're a cop >> Ergo confirmed scum. It's a counterclaim. That's a thing.
That's also hyperbole. Examining reads is something everyone should be doing.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:16 am

And yeah I believe there's no cop claims right now. Neither of them are acting like cops should act. I think they're using too much information and trying to ride the cred.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1721, MariaR wrote:Check my rankings esp was one of my top townreads and his reaction felt legit to me. I felt it was more likely fire was bsing in some way IE gambit or just fakeclaiming then having a srs guilty on one of my top townreads yes. If it was on someone I was scumreading I wouldn't have had an issue.
Okay... why would that make Fire's claim fake rather than the result flawed?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Shoshin »

Sheperd, why do you suspect me again?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:20 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1728, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1721, MariaR wrote:Check my rankings esp was one of my top townreads and his reaction felt legit to me. I felt it was more likely fire was bsing in some way IE gambit or just fakeclaiming then having a srs guilty on one of my top townreads yes. If it was on someone I was scumreading I wouldn't have had an issue.
When I called the claim fake he was just claiming outright cop not "my cop result can be incorrect" and that is much more believable then an outright cop with a result on my top tr
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:21 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1726, Commander Shepard wrote:VOTE: MariaR

Fire Shoshin MariaR
Punreader SK

This game is coming together beautifully.

Pedit: If he can't be a cop >> You're a cop >> Ergo confirmed scum. It's a counterclaim. That's a thing.
That's also hyperbole. Examining reads is something everyone should be doing.
You can lynch me tomorrow but not today take your vote off me because it's taking info away from scum about Chara/me if you keep it on I'm considering it a scumclaim (even if I already sr your slot)
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Shoshin »

Cops don't usually say their results might be wrong when they claim, especially when they've been scumreading the person they got a guilty on.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:21 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1725, Shoshin wrote:Maria, what I mean is you had a lot of posts that didn't have any scumhunting purpose, like, "give me a 10," "nice to see I'm townread," "this is why I haven't been posting," "I'm town," type of posts.
Ah ok that's fair enough then. That's just how I act for the most part but I obv can't give any reason why it's more likely to come from town me (cause it's not)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:21 am

In post 1728, Shoshin wrote:
I'm actually surprised there aren't more powers based on the rankings. Scum lied about the numbers for a reason.

If any of the cop claims are genuine I'm actually leaning towards Fires mechanically simply because it uses the rankings.

Pedit Because of your PP unvote. It was horrible. You spent a majority of the thread talking about PP and then unvote him and haven't actually seemed to do any reevaluating of the slot. A majority of your reasons PP is scum also don't link to PP's meta.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:23 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1727, Commander Shepard wrote:And yeah I believe there's no cop claims right now. Neither of them are acting like cops should act. I think they're using too much information and
trying to ride the cred.
Neither of me or fire are doing this. Fire is also not mech scum and the fact you keep ignoring that is telling
In post 1732, Shoshin wrote:Cops don't usually say their results might be wrong when they claim, especially when they've been scumreading the person they got a guilty on.
You do when it's a guilty and the guy is getting run up to L-1 very fast. Cause then you get lynched when they flip town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:24 am

Post by MariaR »

Shepard unvote me in your next post I'm linked to Chara that is all you need to know we're not giving scum anymore info then that so unless you sr both me and Chara unvote.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:27 am

In post 1735, MariaR wrote:
In post 1727, Commander Shepard wrote:And yeah I believe there's no cop claims right now. Neither of them are acting like cops should act. I think they're using too much information and
trying to ride the cred.
Neither of me or fire are doing this. Fire is also not mech scum and the fact you keep ignoring that is telling
In post 1732, Shoshin wrote:Cops don't usually say their results might be wrong when they claim, especially when they've been scumreading the person they got a guilty on.
You do when it's a guilty and the guy is getting run up to L-1 very fast. Cause then you get lynched when they flip town.
Not always. Especially in Face To Face mafia. If you assume that there is at least one cop in MariaR and Fire then naturally scum would have some sort of defense against it. Having the results be sane/insane depending on the rankings makes sense.

Pedit: If you're a cop then you'd be counter claiming or arguing there'd be two cops. It's pretty straight forward. Either vote Fire or you're full of shit.

Pedit2: Chara said your votes are linked. Are you linked some other way? I don't see a reason I shouldn't be voting my top scumread, especially when you don't actually vote who you scumread and instead vote me.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Shoshin »

I don't really think that's true, Maria. I've never seen a cop qualify their result when its a guilty on a scumread. I'm also having trouble believing that you'd think Fire was scum just because he didn't qualify his result by saying it could be wrong, as if any result ever needs that qualification.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1734, Commander Shepard wrote:Because of your PP unvote. It was horrible. You spent a majority of the thread talking about PP and then unvote him and haven't actually seemed to do any reevaluating of the slot. A majority of your reasons PP is scum also don't link to PP's meta.
I don't understand how you read my unvote as a scum-tell. If I were town in that situation, you think I'd have ignored the new information and kept pushing PP?

What do you mean my reasons don't linke to PP's meta? And I gave my reasons before even looking at any of his games, so I'm not sure what that has to do with my alignment.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1737, Commander Shepard wrote:Pedit: If you're a cop then you'd be counter claiming or arguing there'd be two cops. It's pretty straight forward. Either vote Fire or you're full of shit.
I outright claimed that I'm not just a cop in the post you
claimed
to read.
In post 1737, Commander Shepard wrote:Pedit2: Chara said your votes are linked. Are you linked some other way? I don't see a reason I shouldn't be voting my top scumread, especially when you don't actually vote who you scumread and instead vote me.
That's what me and Chara are trying to do hold the info we don't answer. We are linked vote wise maybe that's it maybe it's not we're not saying and if you tr Chara you should hold off on voting me. I also sr your slot hard I outright cased the slot you replaced into a page before you came in
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1697, Commander Shepard wrote:Furthermore if you believe there can’t be two cops why is this not a 1v1 for both claimed cops?
Because cops are important town roles and we want their night actions?

Even if one of the cops is scum (which I don't think is true), lynching between them wouldn't be a good idea right now at risk of hitting cop
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1738, Shoshin wrote:I don't really think that's true, Maria. I've never seen a cop qualify their result when its a guilty on a scumread. I'm also having trouble believing that you'd think Fire was scum just because he didn't qualify his result by saying it could be wrong, as if any result ever needs that qualification.
He handled the claim incorrectly Sho he gets a guilty or an inno depending on the rankings of the playerlist that is outright fact that the result can be wrong. So when fire comes up claims a guilty and only retracts it
after
I cc him you don't see the issue in this? I didn't believe he was a straightforward cop because I had that part of the role a rankings cop makes much more sense yes but at the time he was just outright saying he was a cop with a guilty.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1706, Taly wrote:Actually, I've made multiple posts entertaining this idea and questioning Maria/Fire as a pair, and it's driving me a bit crazy. Nobody seems interested too interested in that though...
I don't believe that town has 0 investigative roles so if nobody else says anything I don't think they can be a pair
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:35 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1738, Shoshin wrote:I don't really think that's true, Maria. I've never seen a cop qualify their result when its a guilty on a scumread. I'm also having trouble believing that you'd think Fire was scum just because he didn't qualify his result by saying it could be wrong, as if any result ever needs that qualification.
In this situation, it does need the qualification, though. It's strange not to, when you know that your result is going to be wrong depending on the rankings.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:35 am

In post 1739, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1734, Commander Shepard wrote:Because of your PP unvote. It was horrible. You spent a majority of the thread talking about PP and then unvote him and haven't actually seemed to do any reevaluating of the slot. A majority of your reasons PP is scum also don't link to PP's meta.
I don't understand how you read my unvote as a scum-tell. If I were town in that situation, you think I'd have ignored the new information and kept pushing PP?

What do you mean my reasons don't linke to PP's meta? And I gave my reasons before even looking at any of his games, so I'm not sure what that has to do with my alignment.
I think just because someone linked you a post doesn't make the reasons NOT meta related invalid.

Furthermore, if you're using a meta argument and evaluating it, you'd have to read that entire game to obtain the context in which the post came from and compare it to this one here and see if they are similar.

A simple POST is not enough to unvote.
That you gave non meta reasons is my fucking point.

The post doesn't have any relation to those non meta reasons, so those non meta reasons should still be reasons you scumread the slot.
So your arguments for PP scum are
(A bunch of non meta reasons and meta reason) someone gives post
You still have (A bunch of non meta reasons and a meta reason that needs a reread)

Since you haven't actually reevaluated anything and seen how that post compares to your meta reasons you're very likely scum.

Pedit what? You're not a cop...Then how did the Vax shit happen? *goes back to relook*
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1744, ManWithNoName wrote:
In this situation, it does need the qualification, though. It's strange not to, when you know that your result is going to be wrong depending on the rankings.
^^^^^^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:36 am

Post by MariaR »

I said I'm not
just
a cop.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Shoshin »

Hmm, okay. That's a fair point about Fire's claim.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:37 am

In post 1177, MariaR wrote:VOTE: fire
My invest was a cop as well I don't think we have 2 cops
You're claiming cop here. So which is it? Are you or are you not a cop?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”