she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

wait you actually did mean fiction
sorry thought that was a typo

thing is i really do not think scum would make a play like that in this game state
if math as scum made the claim up best play would have been to refuse to out anyone and not give town an obvious next lynch if math ever died [we have a vig or sk so trying to control the lynch would not ensure that]
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3019, Titus wrote:
In post 3014, Oath wrote:
In post 3011, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: theta
well fine then

crush my dreams

see if i care
Seriously... Why a Theta vote?!?! You need a scum lynch or an information lynch at this point either myself or MathBlade should be the only option as either flip gives more than a little information. Losing another townie puts you all in a ridiculous amount of danger.

I'm gonna say a vote placed ANYWHERE other than myself or MB isn't trying to help town win.

I don't know if Theta will warrant death later, but it's largely useful now less... AND I'VE ASKED THIS SEVERAL TIMES NOW... I'm missing something you all can explain this wagon to me? Cuz there's no way a Theta flip either way helps town more than my flip ...and if you're not go na lynch me MathBlade is the only other option.
Ok this is a tunnel. Why would MB or you be essential lynches? Theta has a large wagon and that flip useful for vcs.
Why yes it is. I'm turnneling on myself and MB because if you guys were actually using VCs instead of hashing up the validity of your actions against meta then MathBlade or Vecna or Aronis/Gamma slot would be dead!
See the lynch on Luna-- scum is all over that wagon and yeah Theta might have explaining to do, but NO ONE HAS SAID WHY IT IS MORE LIKELY THAT THETA IS SCUMZ over IDK the person you just told you they weren't human and the person they are tunneling on...
In post 1815, mastina wrote:Image
Votecount 1-40 (040) Simple (Final D1)
Luna Nova - 10 (Almost50, HeWhoSwims, Vecna, Nosferatu, CheekyTeeky, RadiantCowbells, Theta Alpine, hebichan, MathBlade, Aronis)

HeWhoSwims - 4 (Luna Nova, Creature, Keychain, Yuurei)

TheGoldenParadox - 2 (northsidegal, ArcAngel9)
northsidegal - 1 (TheGoldenParadox)

Not Voting - 1 (Ankamius)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • Luna Nova has been prodded. They have this long to post: (expired on 2018-06-11 23:12:36).

• northsidegal has been prodded. She has this long to respond: (expired on 2018-06-12 17:22:49).
  • TheGoldenParadox has been prodded. He has this long to respond: (expired on 2018-06-12 17:26:38).
  • A lynch has been achieved!
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
In post 3020, Titus wrote:
In post 2993, Oath wrote:I am a Vampire. MY WIN CON IS THE SAME AS TOWN SO LISTEN UP BECAUSE WE CAN WIN TOGETHER.
O.o...then why not just say town?
Because lying is bad.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways Titus, to specify my question a bit more; Are you aware of Mathblade going for elaborate fakeclaims as scum? Just in a general sense. Elaborate fake-claims that go decently deep on a mechanical level.

Would he use a mod's provided fakeclaims and run wild with them?
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

also having a role that can be counterclaimed by two different other roles is actually pretty clever [that actually probably means we definitely have a vig and not sk]
just realized that
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Oath »

I am try to copy/paste notes but something in the formatting is giving me SQL error, so I may just have to retype them in the box

Also... my lynch wouldn't necessarily be a mislynch because I'm a vampire you guys should still have the numbers. So lynch me. Believe me. Then rail MathBlade. Why is that not a good enough plan???
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Vecna »

copy paste everything into notepad (the basic version that doesnt have any layout) and you can c/p it here just fine.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

if you have any semicolons remove them and try again

and it would technically still be a mislynch since you are actually town given the revealed wincon [town if and only if not werewolf]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

vecnas suggestion should also work
assuming you are using word or similar
alter of rautherdir
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Oath »

Kay notes...'

Gamma Emerald*** ( Aronis, Gamma Emerald's slot, flaked Day 2)
- My predecessor attempted to drain this slot, it was not effective

Wanted to policy lynch the hydra day 1 to not worry about the heads? Sloppy game plpay at best-not town motivated. Is upset by the hebichan weird "declaration" post, but doesn't address teh two votes on TGP- nothing said advances the game. Over all posts not advancing the game, but the nonchalant attitude combined with the flake out after 3 town deaths would play more like bored town/ non-wolf alignment.

Okay Day 1 has officially started and Aronis is still nto advancing game play, ignored question from MB. Aronis finally answers with joke, not helpful. Aronis talking game mechanic and star wars more than actual game. Shoot me. Doesn't advance game, but jumps behind Yuurei in voting Luna Nova cuz hydra?!?! Defends vote against Nova Luna in response to Yuurei saying they fear a lynch for reasons not game related aka hydra hunting by insisting that it is game related because it would be a more enjoyable game without them. Weird how Aronis is quick to respond to this and not help the game along, if you wanted something so enjoyable--- winning is enjoyable! Aronis heavy on hydra lynch, but is now offering to hammer SWIMS. Very unconcerned with who is lynched seemingly. Aronis brushes off Creatures call out. Aronis doesn't want to lynch RV day 1 because it might lose them the game if they're town but doesn't take the same outlook when trying to lynch Luna simply for being a hydra??? Hypocritical.
-Dropped vampire breadcrumb.

projectmatt** northsidegal
First post in pregame by intitial player was "/confirm town" and could have been a bait for claims, but was likely some cutesy effort- not a fan of this but my annoyance isn't alignment indicative. Also first vote in pregame against MathBlade.

First in game vote against MY slot aka Keychain based on confirmation post? Asserts town read on Aronis and TGP asks for someone else to them them if MB flipping out about TGP's joke is town or scum indicative? UGH it's this heavy playing to meta crap that is gonna be annoying if it continues. NSG tells MB they "need to slow down"... Why not let scumz dig their own hole?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Creature »

Hey I'm good
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Creature »

Cool new players to have fun with
Sigh
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3018, Vecna wrote:As in, lets see if you can c/p them from that word document straight away.
what is the point of this
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3031, Theta Alpine wrote:if you have any semicolons remove them and try again

and it would technically still be a mislynch since you are actually town given the revealed wincon [town if and only if not werewolf]
Yeah, but that isn't what my role says... it says Vampire. I'm assuming the lack of alignment, but same win con, was to allow the slot the option to Town align or play it alone (this is my main reasoning for feeling like we have an SK and not a vig). I'd rather us all be civil and win it together.

I also don't see anyone disputing my claim except for Vecna, and if I am being honest them my death will confirm what I've told you. If I'm not being honest and I don't have a town-sided win con then my death saves another possible townie from a lynch.

You lynch me today and you are guaranteed not to lynch a human member of town at the very least and you really can't afford that. All I am asking is that who ever is here when/if another Vampire chooses to reveal themselves you take it with consideration that I've given this olive branch and toss ol Oath a mutual win for being a good sport.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Vecna »

To confirm whether he actually read the game or is a scum replacement getting fed information. And to get more info into his thought process.

But you knew all that already im sure
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Vecna »

UNVOTE: Oath
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3039, Vecna wrote:UNVOTE: Oath
Why... God why? What purpose does keeping me around serve? I'm likely not going to make it through nightphase anyway and since you didn't unvote me and vote MB you're not taking one of the two only acceptable options here.

You want to risk lynch a human member of town over a Vampire? Nonsense. Explain yoursself.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

not really
human villager wincon is that they win when all werewolves are dead if there is a human member of the town alive
i would not say that vampires are separate from town
but that with your claim town is a combination of two subfactions for this game
vampires and humans
alter of rautherdir
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Vecna »

How are you not gonna make it through the nightphase, seeing how you have that revival stuff that you claimed?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3038, Vecna wrote:To confirm whether he actually read the game or is a scum replacement getting fed information.
what made you think the latter was an option
last.fm
gtkas
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Vecna »

Probably because that his logic is really wonky, yet somehow he reached the same three consencus scumreads that everyone seems to have, minus Theta + me.

Im having plenty of opposing thoughts about all this stuff, but its not that relevant.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Oath »

@Vecna It is a conditional one-shot revival and the condition has not been fulfilled. I'm confident in my ability to fulfill it, but if I'm targeted tonight I'm not sure what actions go through first. I messaged the mod about this and haven't really been given a solid answer. I am going to attempt to stay alive if I am not lynched today, but I want everyone to understand that lynching anyone other than me comes with a greater risk to town.

@Theta, YOU may not say they are separate from town, but unless my role pm says town or werewolf I assume that I'm not automatically aligned with anything other than Vampire. Similar win con just offers the opportunity to play the game differently, imho. So I am choosing to play town-aligned because it makes the most since given I don't know or have the ability to communicate with any other possible Vampire.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3044, Vecna wrote:Probably because that his logic is really wonky, yet somehow he reached the same three consencus scumreads that everyone seems to have, minus Theta + me.

Im having plenty of opposing thoughts about all this stuff, but its not that relevant.
That's not really the same then is it?

What's wonky about my logic Vecna? I don't take into account all your self-assertions that you're town?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3040, Oath wrote:
In post 3039, Vecna wrote:UNVOTE: Oath
Why... God why? What purpose does keeping me around serve? I'm likely not going to make it through nightphase anyway and since you didn't unvote me and vote MB you're not taking one of the two only acceptable options here.

You want to risk lynch a human member of town over a Vampire? Nonsense. Explain yoursself.

Also Vecna... you're dodging all of my questions. You gave no insight to the Theta wagon when I asked. Then you ignore me asking you why you would rather possibly lynch a human member of town vs me? At the very least you should acknowledge these things. I answer your questions and posted my notes at request. Be helpful.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3044, Vecna wrote:Probably because that his logic is really wonky, yet somehow he reached the same three consencus scumreads that everyone seems to have, minus Theta + me.
lol ok
last.fm
gtkas
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Vecna »

If you win with town, then lynching you is almost as bad/pointless as lynching other town. Assuming were trying to actively lynch town......yeah not really the aim of the game now is it? I know it may not really look like it at times, but were trying to lynch wolves. Point 1 of many where I feel your logic is somewhat wonky. Possibly lynching a human comes with the territory, since sometimes you end up being wrong. Lynching you (if we say we believe you) is a guaranteed wrong result.

Theta is just the easy consensus lynch that will keep haunting people. Its definately not a very satisfying lynch. The slot has done a lot of dodgy things, weird reasoning, weird actions, theres too much to name it all. Everyone thats been playing the game knows it. We probably dont feel like rehashing the aame stuff over and over, thats why you got limited response. Is it a guaranteed wolf lynch? Nope. Is it a decent shot at lynching a wolf? Yep. Has the slot changed up its playstyle quite a bit after coming under pressure? Yes. I have no idea why youre so certain this slot is town though. If its just because noone felt like explaining their logic again, just know its probably because a lot of people are feeling apathetic after certain shit has gone down recently in this game.

As for something else I found wonky, but maybe you didnt Intend it that way: You stated that the VC of day1 and the luna lynch makes it obvious who is scum (the 4 you mentioned). It never does, and using VC analysis based on one day is preposterous under nearly any
circumstances.

Now, I have no interest in annoying you, or dissuading you from playing the game the way you want to. I think youre probably the vampire that youre claiming to be, and I had a slight townread on Keychain before. Im not 100% convinced yet, but its plausible enough for me to not want to lynch you and to happily keep roleblocking people tonight.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”