Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:02 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 641, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 639, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 631, camntsuki wrote:
In post 622, kuribo wrote:
In post 619, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 618, Feysal wrote:But as scum, why would he bother, when the whole point of the crumb is that he should not know what the town is called, and he does? Him doing that as scum would practically require cognitive dissonance.
He was selling the idea that scum didn't know this knowledge, and everyone else was either lapping it up or too disconnected from the game to do anything about it. If he's scum he's trying to make himself look like town, that's a motivation

How bout you put your vote where your mouth is and we see who gets roped first

Then after I string you, I'm coming for your buddies
THIS DUNNSTRAL WAGON RESISTANCE IS UNREAL
^^^
I don't fund Dunnstral scummy at all, but maybe the scum is bus'ing. They know things I don't.

So three of your strongest town reads (me, mollie, camn) are on this guy's wagon. How does that indicate a strong scum bus?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:03 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 648, MariaR wrote:Wagon resistance would mean 2 people out of the whole playerlist not voting Dunn. I don't think the "Dunn is hard to lynch" = scum
Especially not on Day 1, it may mean that scum doesn't want to compromise themselves voting for a townie on Day 1... and start the game with scumcred.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:04 am

In post 650, kuribo wrote:So three of your strongest town reads (me, mollie, camn) are on this guy's wagon. How does that indicate a strong scum bus?
I'm actually arguing that he's town and it's not a bus.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:04 am

Post by MariaR »

When is kat
not
trolling is a better question than when is kat trolling.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:06 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 652, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 650, kuribo wrote:So three of your strongest town reads (me, mollie, camn) are on this guy's wagon. How does that indicate a strong scum bus?
I'm actually arguing that he's town and it's not a bus.
In post 651, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 648, MariaR wrote:Wagon resistance would mean 2 people out of the whole playerlist not voting Dunn. I don't think the "Dunn is hard to lynch" = scum
Especially not on Day 1, it may mean that scum doesn't want to compromise themselves voting for a townie on Day 1... and start the game with scumcred.

But this is circular logic, one could just as easily say that maybe he's a strong scum PR and they don't want to lose him day 1 just because some loud players are tunneled on him.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:13 am

In post 654, kuribo wrote:maybe he's a strong scum PR and they don't want to lose him day 1
Nah... they'd bus a Double-Kill Godfather Flaming Pumpkin on Day 1 if they thought there was towncred in it.

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:40 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

sold me on town!Dunn more than Maria's . Mainly because I like the motivational reading into Dunn's actions that Feysal is using, compared to meta arguments.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:43 am

Post by kuribo »

But Feysal's point about Dunn antagonizing me is completely wrong. Dunn hasn't confronted me head on, instead he's thrown half hearted shade at meand backed off. He's also stated that he doesn't think I'm Town and won't be voting me

Now how the FUCK is that "antagonizing me to generate content" as Fey put it? Where I see it, Dunn tried to throw shade, got caught, and realized he'd but off more than he could chew so he clammed the fuck up.

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:44 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 636, Staeg wrote:I now appear to think he's scum, oops, more on that in a bit.
/waits/
Talk Fast, Think Faster

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:45 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 618, Feysal wrote:The one thing in his posts I remember making me suspicious is why did he react to Kuribo talking about him? Scum do te

And not only this but why the fuck did STAEG feel the need to discredit my push on Dunn? He of all people should know by now not to stand between me and my prey.

That reminds me, you're on my shitlist Staeg, you know damn well how to spell my fucking name.

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Fate »

In post 588, camntsuki wrote:
In post 574, zMuffinMan wrote:cupcake has posted more times in this D1 than he normally posts across entire games when he's town - i know that's probably in part because he's excited about it being a fate game with this player list but meh. i guess how much he's appealing to certain players doesn't sit well with me either. honestly don't remember the last time he put this much effort into a game he was town
WE WERE A SPAM POSTER ONCE UPON A TIME
PLAYER QUALITY DROPPED TOO HARD OVER THE YEARS
THREAD AVOIDANCE FROM STUPIDITY BECAME ONLY WAY TO PLAY

SPEAKING OF FATE GAMES
SEE FIRST FATE GAME WHERE WE WERE STOMPING
SCUM THREW EVERY POWER AND KILL AT US N1
links or it didnt happen
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:53 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 656, AnonymousGhost wrote: sold me on town!Dunn more than Maria's . Mainly because I like the motivational reading into Dunn's actions that Feysal is using, compared to meta arguments.
I'm not going to out my meta on Dunn it's more so if you tr me you should tr Dunn or don't believe me and waste time.
Who would you lynch at the moment
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:57 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 655, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 654, kuribo wrote:maybe he's a strong scum PR and they don't want to lose him day 1
Nah... they'd bus a Double-Kill Godfather Flaming Pumpkin on Day 1 if they thought there was towncred in it.

Would they? We both know that some players, yourself included, are extremely averse to bussing. Not only that, but you think LLD is scum, right? LLD is probably the only player on this site besides Fate who can give me a run for my money with the number of partners we've bussed over the years. You don't think she'd bus Dunn and watch me drive Dunn into the ground? I'm not saying LLD is scum, but I'm saying you aren't even considering the idea she'd bus Dunn?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:58 am

Post by kuribo »

DGB, if you honestly and truly think LLD is scum you have to at least consider the fact that she'd never hesitate to bus.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Fate »

In post 633, camntsuki wrote:
In post 595, DrippingGoofball wrote:Katsuki's contribution to his hydra is 100% kabuki theater.
ITS GOOD THEATER AT LEAST
3/10
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:01 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 660, Fate wrote:
In post 588, camntsuki wrote:
In post 574, zMuffinMan wrote:cupcake has posted more times in this D1 than he normally posts across entire games when he's town - i know that's probably in part because he's excited about it being a fate game with this player list but meh. i guess how much he's appealing to certain players doesn't sit well with me either. honestly don't remember the last time he put this much effort into a game he was town
WE WERE A SPAM POSTER ONCE UPON A TIME
PLAYER QUALITY DROPPED TOO HARD OVER THE YEARS
THREAD AVOIDANCE FROM STUPIDITY BECAME ONLY WAY TO PLAY

SPEAKING OF FATE GAMES
SEE FIRST FATE GAME WHERE WE WERE STOMPING
SCUM THREW EVERY POWER AND KILL AT US N1
links or it didnt happen

Just remind Kats of that time I self-Doctored to win and he'll stop bringing up the past :cool:

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:01 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 659, kuribo wrote:And not only this but why the fuck did STAEG feel the need to discredit my push on Dunn?
Where did he do this?

Pedit:

@Maria
- Lynch pool: Staeg, Muffin or Pixie (based on a gut feeling from latter half of page 23 and top of 24 alone when they're talking about Nacho - it didn't seem to
go
anywhere).
Talk Fast, Think Faster

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:02 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 324, Staeg wrote:Kuribo's recent push on Dunn feels entirely ill-founded and I don't particularly like you either, Muffins

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

How do you guys feel about camntsuki? @AnonymousGhost/MariaR
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:04 am

Post by kuribo »

For the record, Staeg is #2 on my most wanted list, I'd happily drive that shit into the dirt too

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Fate »

Vote Count:

"A king must live a grander life than any other’s, and stoke his people’s feelings of admiration! He who is worthy of all heroes’ envy, and he who leads their way, is king! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers together!" -Rider

-Leo, 9th House

camntsuki-Sagitarrius: To Unify (1) Dunnstral
zMuffinMan- Virgo: To Serve (1) Nachomamma8
Kokichi Oma- Gemini: To Listen (1) Staeg
MariaR- Aquarius: To Liberate (0)
AnonymousGhost- Scorpio: To Transform (0):
thepixiecollective- Cancer: To Nourish (0)
DrippingGoofBall- Libra: To Balance (0)
Espeonage-Gemini: To Listen (1) Feysal
Kuribo- Gemini: To Listen (0)
Feysal- Virgo: To Serve (0)
Nachomamma8- Pisces: To Let Go (0)
Staeg- Aquarius: To Liberate (3) Espeonage, MariaR, zMuffinMan
LadyLambdadelta- Taurus: To Produce (1) DGB
Dunnstral- Cancer: To Nourish (4) thepixiecollective, Kuribo, Lady Lambdadelta, camntsuki

Not Voting: Kokichi Oma

With 13 alive it takes 7 to obliterate someone.

Deadline: July 15th
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:11 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

It's best to describe their conclusions about the players they talk about - Nacho, Cupcake (who is this again? It's the Camstuki hydra right? I know I'm butchering that spelling - whoops), Steag, and Dunnstral - as hedging. Like... there's a lot of 'buts' and no one's alignment is solidified by the end of the conversation between the two of them.

Spoiler: wall of quotes
In post 573, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't have any sort of town read on him. i think his earlier posts were trying too hard to seem town and that's something i usually associate with his scum play but i'm not particularly confident about this just because of who's playing the game and how that might have affected his approach. i didn't like camn's post about LLD though (i think that's the only time she's actually posted?)
In post 575, thepixiecollective wrote:
he does seem a bit more active than usual but I don't have a meta read on him either way. I am waiting for camn to post more because I think then I will be able to get a better read off of the slot. at least that is what I am hoping for.
In post 576, zMuffinMan wrote:what did you think of nacho's entrance btw?

don't really like the staeg defense - i wouldn't classify anything staeg's posted as "snarky" but even if i squint and look at his posts sideways, i can't see what he's referring to. nacho's reasoning for voting me feels pretty weak. don't really like the fact he put a lot more effort into talking about things other than his primary scum read, especially since he should know it's going to take a lot more than that to actually get me lynched (i get that he's time-constrained but he had enough time to post the rest of what he posted so yeah)
In post 577, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 576, zMuffinMan wrote:what did you think of nacho's entrance btw?

don't really like the staeg defense - i wouldn't classify anything staeg's posted as "snarky" but even if i squint and look at his posts sideways, i can't see what he's referring to. nacho's reasoning for voting me feels pretty weak. don't really like the fact he put a lot more effort into talking about things other than his primary scum read, especially since he should know it's going to take a lot more than that to actually get me lynched (i get that he's time-constrained but he had enough time to post the rest of what he posted so yeah)
I am not thrilled with nacho's posts. they seem very hollow and they lack the verve that I am used to seeing from him. however I had misread him often enough to give him more time and wait to see what else he comes up with.

what is your read on dunns? you said you were fine with lynching him but what is your actual read on him?
In post 578, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't really think dunnstral is scum. nothing special here, just small things about his play that i think are more likely to come from town than scum
In post 580, zMuffinMan wrote:i didnt like his entrance; it felt flat and uninspired? something like that. actually a lot of his posting feels flat but i don't have as much of an issue with it as i did initially

i guess if you want an example of a small thing i'm talking about, i think the way he's handling LLD looks townish (i.e. i like that he's not trying to fan the flames between her and DGB). like i said, nothing special here
In post 581, zMuffinMan wrote:his indifference to the suspicion being leveled at him (mainly in conversations with kuribo) seems fine to me too. i like that he's not trying too hard to justify his actions or deflect the suspicion or anything like that

why do you think he's scum?
In post 582, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 580, zMuffinMan wrote:i didnt like his entrance; it felt flat and uninspired? something like that. actually a lot of his posting feels flat but i don't have as much of an issue with it as i did initially

i guess if you want an example of a small thing i'm talking about, i think the way he's handling LLD looks townish (i.e. i like that he's not trying to fan the flames between her and DGB). like i said, nothing special here
I don't see that as alignment indicative, anybody with a passing familiarity with lld and dgb (and me for that matter) knows how combustible the situ can get and any sane person wld want to prevent that. just cos he is sane doesn't make him town.

I have played against scum!dunns before and he is the type to just kind of sit back and let things play out and let town eat its own, which is what I see him doing here. I also don't believe that he doesn't read kuribo as town at this point.
In post 583, zMuffinMan wrote:the way he stated the kuribo read is weird. dont think it makes him scum, though. not really sure i'd expect someone with zero experience with kuribo to have him as a solid town read here

it'd be pretty easy for dunn-scum to just write kuribo off as town (like everyone else seems to be doing) instead of drawing attention to himself like that
In post 584, zMuffinMan wrote:my read on him isn't actually strong enough that i feel comfortable defending him

i just think he's done some things that are more likely to come from town

not going to be shocked if i'm wrong, though

i might get around to looking through his meta to get a better idea of how he plays scum some time tomorrow
In post 585, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 583, zMuffinMan wrote:the way he stated the kuribo read is weird. dont think it makes him scum, though. not really sure i'd expect someone with zero experience with kuribo to have him as a solid town read here

it'd be pretty easy for dunn-scum to just write kuribo off as town (like everyone else seems to be doing) instead of drawing attention to himself like that
see I don't necessarily think thats true. I understand him backing off of kuribo, again again sanity, but I don't see him doing anything else either.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:12 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 670, Fate wrote:

Vote Count:

"A king must live a grander life than any other’s, and stoke his people’s feelings of admiration! He who is worthy of all heroes’ envy, and he who leads their way, is king! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers together!" -Rider

-Leo, 9th House

Dunnstral- Cancer: To Nourish (4) thepixiecollective, Kuribo, Lady Lambdadelta, camntsuki

Dunnstral apparently exists in a state of duality, both voting camnsuki and not voting at all

:spooky:

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:12 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 672, kuribo wrote:
In post 670, Fate wrote:

Vote Count:

-Leo, 9th House

Dunnstral apparently exists in a state of duality, both voting camnsuki and not voting at all

:spooky:

AAAAAAA FATE IS TOO QUICK FOR MY MORTAL TYPING SKILLS

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Fate »

Hue

hue

HUE

YOU LOOOKIN LIKE A FOOL NOW KURIBO

AND NO ONE HAS MORE BUS BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS THAN ME

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”