ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:40 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Howdy, folks. I'm just going to come out and say here, 59 pages is a whole lot to read. No assurances that I ever read everything in the thread before my replacement here.

I'll read what I can. Anyone want to give me a brief post catching me up on current status of the game?
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:48 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Also, just going to go with Screen's reads and vote his lowest ranked person, for the moment.

VOTE: PenguinPower

I have no issues sharing his rankings if someone asks.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:50 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

10. Srceenplay
10. Taly
10. TheBrawlGuy
9. Chara
8. Shoshin
7. The Worst
6. vaxkiller
6. Dunnstral
5. Fire Assassin
5. Nahdia
4. pine
4. pun reader
3. lovebird
2. nico
1. mariar
0. deasvail
0. espe
0. PP
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:24 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

You know what, I've been thinking about it, and I cannot see a reason not to claim my role at this point.

I am Psyche, the message facilitator. During the night phase, I choose two people to get prompts to send a short message to each other along with the scores that they gave each other. Or, at least I'm pretty sure it's to each other, I'm still awaiting definite clarification on that aspect.

Both the people chosen by Screenplay last night are still alive, and I would have probably gone with one who was more likely to be voted out and one who was unlikely to be voted out, but that's just me.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

I'll read day 2 while I eat dinner. I have also had been informed that the ranking only happens once which I think I just didn't read when I entered. So my not having to rank people is pretty good news
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1461, the worst wrote:just for a fun exercise MWNN would you mind making a few notes about how your reads compare to Srceen's?

his input to the game was a little inconclusive. I can normally sort him reasonably? well and was worried by how null he was here. but I also like to think we work together pretty well so you're high sorting priority for me rn
Sure, I'll do what I can.

So far, vaxkiller is way too high according to Screen's rankings.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1463, the worst wrote:Vax has been cop inno'd now but good call.
I hadn't gotten to that. I just did, and MariaR's rankings seem about right to be town!Maria, so, I'm cool with that.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1454, ManWithNoName wrote:10. Srceenplay
10. Taly
10. TheBrawlGuy
9. Chara
8. Shoshin
7. The Worst
6. vaxkiller
6. Dunnstral
5. Fire Assassin
5. Nahdia
4. pine
4. pun reader
3. lovebird
2. nico
1. mariar
0. deasvail
0. espe
0. PP
punreader probably would have been moved down a little, Fire Assassin, based on today, also would move down. Maybe Dunn, too, MariaR I'd probably put around where Nahdia is and it would mostly be because that's about as town as I'd ever put MariaR.

Espeonage would move up just based on Fire Assassin's claims.

I would rank deasvail a little higher, but only because I don't remember reading anything by them, probably the 1 point slot.

Also, I am wondering whether I should say who spoke to each other last night, what do you think, ducky?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

The people connected by Screenplay were the worst and Taly.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

I think that if Fire Assassin faked a guilty on someone, it is a pretty good excuse to pick someone who might be ranked in the same area as him and then talk about his role later and how "Oh, I guess he was ranked higher than me"

I don't think a scum does that to scum, so Fire Assassin scum read means Espeonage is town.

I don't like the claim of a straight guilty when Fire Assassin should have known from the beginning that his role could come with a fake guilty.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

I'm always confused by this, how is PP an "easy lynch" if it's taken over a week to get him to L-2?

Like, what is a hard lynch in people's books, then?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:18 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1521, the worst wrote:...the fuck
Huh?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:33 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

ManNoWithWame here.

And, yeah, I'm not sure whether I want to address the stuff with punreader not liking my role because I don't understand it.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1532, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1519, ManWithNoName wrote:I'm always confused by this, how is PP an "easy lynch" if it's taken over a week to get him to L-2?

Like, what is a hard lynch in people's books, then?
It hasn't taken a week. It took like less than 48 hours once the "guilty" crap settled down.

Maybe read the game.
I did, it's day 2, I know it formed quickly but several people seem to have suspected you day 1 and did nothing with it until a week into Day 2. I still think the lynch forming quickly is somewhat of an imagined narrative which does not take the full context of the game into account.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1548, Shoshin wrote:Alright, fuck it. I'll make some cases on my scumreads. Because apparently that's what you guys need to see that I'm town.
Do pro-town things to be town.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1561, the worst wrote:Fair take. I'm at a loss for whether that comes from town PP or scum PP though.

this is actually looking more coherent than expected. I'm more concerned about certain players than others in that pool right now but I think rn more content will help me a lot.
Where your scumreads at right now if you aren't reading PP as scum?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1563, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1552, Chara wrote:what's your preferred way?
In an ideal world, I'd cast a few votes to indicate my top suspect and maybe ask a few questions to indicate the direction of my scumhunting process - and it'd be apparent I was town. But when I try that it usually leads to lots of suspicion so I have to adapt to the players I'm with. I thought my questions were pretty good ones here but apparently that's not enough, so I suppose I'll try making cases.
Why are you so concerned with appearing town rather than just playing to a town wincon in order to just help town win?

Super Pro Tip, do town things, and town reads will follow, this much concern about being townread by people troubles me. It troubles me quite a bit.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Think he's L-3? Though, it did take me like 30 minutes to do a votecount on my main just now, so my counting skills are less than stellar.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

So, I'd like a pointed question here. What's the story with Dunn reads? I have been checking his iso and he's kind of null, so, I need some inputs.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Welcome Commander Shepard.

VOTE: Fire Assassin
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:57 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1652, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1651, Chara wrote:i have 15 minutes left of my break, and i'm spending it here.

also people suck. why do they have to yell at me for doing my job. :<
Because most people work with idiots.

I mean look at me. I have to work with an intergalactic Council and they don’t let me do my shit when I have saved the universe, twice!

No instead I have to hunt for credits.
To be fair, to my knowledge when you got to the bottom of all of it, you were messing around and shot at the ghost hologram thingey (I really was not paying attention by this point) because you thought it would be funny and doomed the entire universe. (I groaned when I realized this lead to the bad ending, but then proceeded to stick with it)

I don't trust the Fire cop claim, and I also do not like his reasoning for the vote onto Penguin Power.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1709, brassherald wrote:
In post 1707, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 828, Errantparabola wrote:
ViWelcome, NicoRobin.

People care about what you think. To be specific, they're all clamoring to know what you think of them.
You are
Vi
, the
Ranking Townie

Alignment: Town
-- You win when all threats to town are dead, and there is at least one member of town alive.

Passive: Public Rankings
(
Get 'em while they're still fresh!
) -- Your D1 rankings of other people will be made public in-thread and are assigned double weight.

17. NicoRobin
(TOWN)

Average:
Number of 10s:
Number of 0s:

With that, Night 1 begins immediately and ends in (expired on 2018-06-20 21:38:00).

AVERAGE
TENS
ZEROES

Something is off here based on the numbers provided by worst. The averages are wrong. Did someone sanity check these?
We are missing the information from the other two dead people.
Whoops.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:35 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1738, Shoshin wrote:I don't really think that's true, Maria. I've never seen a cop qualify their result when its a guilty on a scumread. I'm also having trouble believing that you'd think Fire was scum just because he didn't qualify his result by saying it could be wrong, as if any result ever needs that qualification.
In this situation, it does need the qualification, though. It's strange not to, when you know that your result is going to be wrong depending on the rankings.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:41 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

You kn ow what?

VOTE: Shoshin
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:10 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Commander, you are also OntheMark, right?

Because I feel like you also got scumreads on there for the similar style of play in Fallout 4 mafia. Was that OTM?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:13 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1772, ManWithNoName wrote:Commander, you are also OntheMark, right?

Because I feel like you also got scumreads on there for the similar style of play in Fallout 4 mafia. Was that OTM?
Wait, Nevermind this, FO4 is not over. I have no clue what game I am thinking of, because it was definitely a completed game.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:19 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

It was Civ V, and he was scum, so my point is terrible because I was wrong on so many accounts.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:27 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1780, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1772, ManWithNoName wrote:Commander, you are also OntheMark, right?
OTM is an alt too lol
I haven't played with his main.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:33 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1783, Shoshin wrote:MWNN, what do you think of the way Sheperd's mischaracterizing my unvote?
I think the term mischaracterizing is thrown around all willy nilly. I think he might have misinterpreted, but have no evidence to say he was lying about your motivations in general.

Also, with my clarification that I was thinking about a scumgame of Shepard's alternate alt.

ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:56 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1787, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1666, Commander Shepard wrote:So why would one post destroy your entire scumread on PP? And if it did why focus exclusively on someone to the exclusion of all others if your case is that bad?
Look at these questions, MWNN. How are these not evidence that Sheperd is pre-inclined to read me as scum?
I just think there's a big difference between misrepresenting something and being mistaken. I don't think there is enough in that one post to make the leap to misrepresentation and lynch him based on it.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

I would think that it takes the rankings, adds the ranking from Nicorobin twice, then divides by 19. Is that what you're doing?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:49 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I would like to not be prodded, but also, I'm not looking how the focus went from working together to all of a sudden some people got spooked by a wagon.

VOTE: PenguinPower

I'll be back on Monday
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:28 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I am just going to say, I've been playing less than a week and it feels like a month, and the Penguin lynch does not feel easy with no resistance.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:26 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1868, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1866, ManWithNoName wrote:I am just going to say, I've been playing less than a week and it feels like a month, and the Penguin lynch does not feel easy with no resistance.
Definitely not easy anymore. Huh.
I've been saying it's not easy this entire time.

It's definitely never been easy, even before I joined and I wasn't reading the game, it felt not easy.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:59 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1871, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1870, ManWithNoName wrote:I've been saying it's not easy this entire time.

It's definitely never been easy, even before I joined and I wasn't reading the game, it felt not easy.
Ok, so what do you think that means?
Penguin is probscum and his partners are trying to find a new wagon to get going, or looking like they are really thinking about it so people will talk themselves out of their own reads because that's what town does. I talked myself out of the vote, then realized I was dumb for doing so. So, I am back on.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Gonna level with you all, didn't really want to play this game, but I felt really bad that someone else was also having a hard time finding replacements. I still do not really understand the setup, which is why I came in on an alt, I don't want my being lost to be attached to the brassherald name.

Do I get a "you replaced someone" badge or something for this?

Anyway, I'm not sure what Screen did to draw a scumread because I never read anything he posted, so, maybe he was scummy and you all are right, I don't really know or care.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1890, Dunnstral wrote:You're next after PP actually and I'll make sure that happens
I'd appreciate that.

And, no, I'm not going to replace out. I'm trying to gamesolve, but, like, I'm not going to sit here and defend against the fact that people seem to mostly be reading my predecessor as scum and don't give a crap about my play being my town play.

So, punreader claimed vig didn't he?

punreader, you should just shoot me so that town can lynch a scum tomorrow rather than wasting time on me.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

DO IT TO IT!
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

VOTE: Commander Shepard

I might have connected punreader and Shepard. I don't remember if I chose Shepard or Dunn but I'm not going to check
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Just caved and checked my own decision, I used pun and Dunn. Probably because they rhymed.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1953, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1951, ManWithNoName wrote:Just caved and checked my own decision, I used pun and Dunn. Probably because they rhymed.
This is true - I don't think you picked good targets, though. Did you think one of me/pun lied about what we rated each other?
No, I think my role is pretty useless since we all told everyone our ratings, because I don't think scum would bother lying at this point.

If someone wants to suggest who to link I can do that, but, really, my role has no application anymore as far as I can tell.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Why were people thinking the scum might have lied about their rankings anyway?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:21 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Maybe Shep is the SK he said pun was, aren't they immune to death the first night they are shot?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:31 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

So, you have pun AND Vax as scum?

All vig claims are mafia or SK right now?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:41 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I don't have any proof of anything, but this is mafia, we rely on deductive reasoning. I don't have to prove anything to think that Vax is town.

I'm just trying to clarify what you are thinking because I am still lost with your train of thought. So, either vax is mafia, and pun is SK, or Vax is mafia, pun is vig and pun lied about being conditional bulletproof because no one on the scum team would ever be ranked above him and he knew this on Day 1?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:49 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Scum has a vig now? Is that even allowed?

This exchange is getting intense AND confusing.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:58 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

How did you get a neighborhood with punreader?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:22 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Let's pull away from this baseless speculation from CS for a second, and I'd like you to expand on what may be baseless speculation on punreader's role because I feel you are implying that pun did shoot you and you can prove it, I assume?

Expand on that, please.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:24 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 2068, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2067, ManWithNoName wrote:Let's pull away from this baseless speculation from CS for a second, and I'd like you to expand on what may be baseless speculation on punreader's role because I feel you are implying that pun did shoot you and you can prove it, I assume?

Expand on that, please.
It’s simple.

I asked them in the hood to shoot me.

They said they were shooting someone and changed it to me before thread open.
So, how is this proof?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:29 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

The main issue I'm having here is that you are asking for proof that Vax shot you, but seem to be taking at face value that pun shot you.

And, I've been trying to find a way to resolve this issue my last couple of posts, and you just aren't. You seem to take one as confirmed and the other as unconfirmed, but day 2 you didn't take pun as confirmed at all from what I recall.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Shepard, contrary to the lessons of the Mass Effect series, there are other people in this game and Fire may have checked any of them.

Though, I do need some milk, could you go pick it up for me? That's what the RPG hero does, right?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:50 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 2144, Commander Shepard wrote:Okay...let’s assume for a moment that happened and I am town.
Furthermore let’s assume that the lightning rod happened

Then who would be scum in that case. I am thinking Shoshin still.
Why are we making an ass out of you and me here?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:13 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Okay, let me try to get this out in the simplest way possible. You keep talking about this lightning rod thing and I am having a hard time wrapping my head around why I need to assume your theory on a lightning rod is true in order to believe you are town.

Why should I assume that this lighting rod thing occurred?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:13 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Telling me you are town is not an answer as to why there is a whole lightning rod thing going on. I'm trying to just understand what you are saying.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:21 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Or that you are immune to NKs one time as the SK, which I pitched a while back, and still seems pretty reasonable here.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:29 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I think we're discounting the fact that scum could have shot Taly again. Like, they didn't know Taly was going to die if they shot him N1, probably still wanted him dead. Other kill goes to the SK.

Also, I don't know that punreader actually claimed to kill you before you didn't die. Remember, I don't have access to the neighborhood to confirm that.

I do think that MariaR is town, so she clears Vax for me, and trying to lynch Vaxkiller, then, is just dumb.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:30 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 2163, Commander Shepard wrote:https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Deathproof

It is also generally not used in games like ever. And claiming that I want to die and then NOT dying is a huge way to get a target on my back.

Why the ever loving fuck would I do that?
I don't know, I can't explain any of the word diarrhea you are sending out!
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:45 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I've spent most of my time in Day 3 trying to decipher what you are trying to say and asking you has helped with nothing. I don't understand it. So, I'm frustrated because I'm really trying to understand, and I try to ask questions, but you just keep using the word "confirmed" for your beliefs and do not actually provide your proof for confirmation.

I can't understand when the answers to my claims are I'm going against confirmed knowledge and the answer to why should I believe it is basically that the information is confirmed.

Show me evidence to support your statements or I guess you'll have to keep making statements and I'll have to keep not understanding where its coming from.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:53 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 2171, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2148, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1892, Commander Shepard wrote:With any luck you won’t have to bother and I will be dead and y’all will lynch Shoshin.
<< FYI one of my crumbs if anyone cares
I asked to die yesterday in thread. Fact.
Okay, taking this piece by piece. I agree on this point.

Now, why is this important to the grand scheme of things?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:56 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Okay, I'll just wait until it all comes together to ask any questions I may have
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:00 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 2176, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2175, ManWithNoName wrote:Okay, I'll just wait until it all comes together to ask any questions I may have
Do you agree with the following statement

Either
Punreader shot me and is telling the truth about doing so
Or Punreader did not attempt to shoot me and is lying.

And do you agree with punreader is likely not confirmed scum?
The first, yes.

The second for the time being I will agree to, but I'm still hesitant about how you use the word confirmed.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:20 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Wait, there are three people in the hood?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:20 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Because that changes a good amount.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:33 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Okay. The existence of one more changes things, no matter who it is.

I will agree, then.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:49 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

But, here's the place where I feel it falls apart. Even if we assume Vax is lying, your contention is that Pun is not lying so, how do you survive even the one shot?

Why push Vax before if you also cannot explain pun's shot not killing you?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:57 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I guess this didn't post, I'm at least going to have to rethink this all now that I understand it and see where I land.

UNVOTE:

I'll be out the rest of the night, probably.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:08 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

My position has been decided as this:

ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:10 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I don't know who to believe in this mess. I'm voting Fire because he tried to cause someone's lynch yesterday, then today claims to have checked a pretty obvtown slot. It's sketchy. Regardless of the craziness of the night action arguments, Fire is scummy.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 2288, Chara wrote:i hate all of this because i've been working too much to get a good read on the situation.
but i am fairly confident Deas is town now when i wasn't before, so that's a good thing.

also i'm townreading Fire and still suspicious of NoName. luckily we have a week and i finally have a day off tomorrow to sort myself out.
Why are you townreading fire?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:21 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 2279, ManWithNoName wrote:I don't know who to believe in this mess. I'm voting Fire because he tried to cause someone's lynch yesterday, then today claims to have checked a pretty obvtown slot. It's sketchy. Regardless of the craziness of the night action arguments, Fire is scummy.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:37 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

He claimed a guilty then only added that it could be wrong afterwards. I still think that it's a scum play with "Oh, my role that I didn't disclose until someone Cc'ed me caused a false guilty
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 2308, Dunnstral wrote:I still think FA is the wrong play today, we can go after him later
Who is the right play then, and if it's Commander Shepard or Shoshin can you also explain why without using the term lighting rod?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:29 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

@Mod my fiancee and I just broke up, I'm going to be a mess for a few days, just replace me please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”