Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 723, Dunnstral wrote:Whatever, nothing useful is going to come from talking to you. This games going all the way to deadline, I'll wait to see where you and the rest of your squad move their votes

Maybe if I smash my Fucking head in with a brick I'd be able to converse on your level
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The game would certainly be the better for it
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by kuribo »

I'll 1v1 you right fucking now piggy

Hell I'll fucking claim right now day 1

You're fucking with the wrong bull

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 715, camntsuki wrote:
In post 626, thepixiecollective wrote:cld you do a cupcake lynch

lets support that

what is your read on muffina
HEY MOLLIE YOU NEVER EXPLAINED THIS

WHATS THIS ALL ABT
ITS ABOUT i AM ALWAYS DOWN WITH LYNCHING YOU

BUT YOU ARE FUN

SO i ALWAYS STRUGGLE WITH IT. BUT LYNCHING YOU IS JUST NEVER A BAD IDEA.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 718, camntsuki wrote:
In post 691, DrippingGoofball wrote: When I look for bus'ing on day 1, I'm only for early adopters. Especially if the players shows signs of weakness. Objectively, the person I would consider the most likely bus on the wagon is you.

YOU REALLY THINK THE KURIBO/DUNNSTRAL DANCE WAS SCUM THEATER?
DO YOU KNOW WHATS WEIRD

PPLE SEEM TO BE PUSHING THE IDEA OF SCUM THEATRE WITHOUT EVER PUSHING THE PPLE THEY THINK ARE DOING IT
whew!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 729, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 691, DrippingGoofball wrote: When I look for bus'ing on day 1, I'm only for early adopters. Especially if the players shows signs of weakness. Objectively, the person I would consider the most likely bus on the wagon is you.

DO YOU KNOW WHATS WEIRD

PPLE SEEM TO BE PUSHING THE IDEA OF SCUM THEATRE WITHOUT EVER PUSHING THE PPLE THEY THINK ARE DOING IT

Not unlike Dunn saying he doesn't think I'm Town but he's not willing to vote me

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Claiming won't give you leverage

If your 1v1 includes explaining why you think I'm scum then by all means, go for it. I'm not going to do anything special though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 681, AnonymousGhost wrote:Anyway... camntsuki... I'm not going to pretend that I'm following their posts. I'd rather lynch in my lynch pool than begin to lynch outside of it.

VOTE: Steag
In post 682, MariaR wrote:ty for joining the best wagon ghost.
Can you two talk to me about why Staeg and why not listen to Nacho's meta tr on them?

And I want nacho to talk more about their read on staeg and if it's ch anged
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by kuribo »

I've already explained several times why you're scum, you disingenuous fuck

Pretending like I haven't isn't fucking helping

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 719, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 701, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 698, Dunnstral wrote:^Denied. You've used gut to try to explain your scumread on me all game and I'll fight you about that. Your 1 point you levied against me all game got countered so hard by multiple people that you never mentioned it again in your scumread on me. Try again for reasons why AG is scum or prove you're not being a massive hypocrite right now. And yes, I get that you're a hydra
my read on you isn't based on gut and I never said it was I don't think. it is based on your interaction with specific players and how little scumhunting you are actually doing.

soyeah, your denial has been denied.
I'll say it again, your 1 point got countered. Hard. And then you never referenced it again, just went with the flow and voted me.

I'm not even calling you scum right now, just don't be a hypocrite.
kuribo wrote:
In post 706, Feysal wrote:Fate confirmed later that the name of the town was known to the scum,

Never Fucking mind that if I had known that scum already knew, I wouldn't have fucking bothered crumbing it or mentioning it in the first damn place
Self meta like this ("I wouldn't do this as scum"). Doesn't really hold any weight. I explained why you would have motivations to do this as scum already, yes I can see that you could do it as town too.
It wasn't countered. I don't seem to remember what you explaining what your "yikes" post was about.
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Isn't helping what?
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

IMO what Staeg has done is shading.

This to me is what encapsulates Staeg's shading all game:
In post 636, Staeg wrote:I now appear to think he's scum, oops, more on that in a bit.
And yet... no vote.

I'm not listening to Nacho's meta TR for the same reason I'm not believing Maria's TR on you. I don't have a read on either of them (yet), so I have no reason to trust their reads on other people. Shitty reasoning, I know. Just because someone's a TR doesn't mean that their TRs are right, but meta reads have more validity cause... ya know... meta.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 735, Dunnstral wrote:Isn't helping what?

God damn I can't tell if you're playing dumb or if you're not playing

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 725, kuribo wrote:
In post 723, Dunnstral wrote:Whatever, nothing useful is going to come from talking to you. This games going all the way to deadline, I'll wait to see where you and the rest of your squad move their votes

Maybe if I smash my Fucking head in with a brick I'd be able to converse on your level
lets embrace the zen Image

ftr I don't think that referencing/alluding to the town faction's name to be clearing, I think you are town for other reasons, and not because you are in angrykuribomode either. lol, that is sooooo nai for you, I think you are town for other reasons.

and I hope I am right. I think I am.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 736, AnonymousGhost wrote:IMO what Staeg has done is shading.

In post 636, Staeg wrote:I now appear to think he's scum, oops, more on that in a bit.
And yet... no vote.

I'm not listening to Nacho's meta TR for the same reason I'm not believing Maria's TR on you. I don't have a read on either of them (yet), so I have no reason to trust their reads on other people. Shitty reasoning, I know. Just because someone's a TR doesn't mean that their TRs are right, but meta reads have more validity cause... ya know... meta.
do you think that what you have done does not qualify as shading?
whew!
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

No, I know it does qualify as shading. I want Staeg more than you right now. Them's the works.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 260, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 248, Dunnstral wrote: yeah it was. it was cog-dis. lld correctly called it.
It's not cog-dis and muffin explains why later in the thread
just because muffina said its true doesn't mean it actually is.

it really is interesting to note that in your mind that he agreed with you makes it have value rather than what insight into muffina's alignment you gleaned from the exchange.

it seems like if you were town you wld actually be spending more time trying to figure out what muffina agreeing with you means, rather than trying to use it as a platform to validate your own position that it doesn't make feysal scummy in the first place.

does anybody else see where I am going with this?[/quote]
In post 262, Dunnstral wrote:No, because I said something then muffin expanded on it and said it in a way better than I did, I don't need to say the same thing he said in my own words but feysal can 100% have that opinion as town, wheras the argument is that no he basically can't
In post 265, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 260, thepixiecollective wrote:does anybody else see where I am going with this?
you're reading something that isn't there

ill be sitting over here until you figure out im town

also, the following is a blatant lie:
In post 260, thepixiecollective wrote:just because muffina said its true doesn't mean it actually is.
I respond, one person is in clear disagreement, 4 or so players completely ignore you, AnonymousGhost has no idea what you're talking about
In post 300, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 284, AnonymousGhost wrote:Off topic but I wonder where the word 'heartstrings' came from... huh...

oh! btw!
In post 260, thepixiecollective wrote:does anybody else see where I am going with this?
I'm lost. Could you explain please?
I don't even remember where I was going with this, it was a thought I had at the time.

are you reading the game through isos or are you reading consecutive posts in thread time?

cos that will totally effect how I read you. for realz.
Not even you know what you're talking about anymore
In post 304, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 284, AnonymousGhost wrote:Off topic but I wonder where the word 'heartstrings' came from... huh...

oh! btw!
I'm lost. Could you explain please?
so! I went back. and then lost it again.

but it has returned.

dunnstral is using muffina to validate the argument that what feysal said was not cog-dis. or something. I am kind of confused how they all wound up at the same place tho.

what do you think?
ok, you got it again
In post 307, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 304, thepixiecollective wrote:dunnstral is using muffina to validate the argument that what feysal said was not cog-dis. or something. I am kind of confused how they all wound up at the same place tho.
The rest of us are all in the same place because we all got the right answer

You should be more concerned with yourself being the only person seeing what you're seeing - it's because you're wrong and it's harder to replicate that thought process

I respond to you again. You've painted this picture of events that has happened that clearly hasn't, literally not one person has ever agreed with this point. Not even Kuribo, who has it out for me. He talked past you.
In post 397, thepixiecollective wrote:I want dunnstral in case anybody didn't notice
In post 434, thepixiecollective wrote:enough about fakeclaims

dunnstral is still alive
In post 475, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 452, Nachomamma8 wrote:DGB is another "pretty much lock town" read in this game; she doesn't have anywhere the same amount of bite whether scum or town and, while I can find that playing with scumpartners she likes can elevate her play, I don't think that it would be elevated to this level.

I understand where LLD's coming from this game (it's an extremely awkward and uncomfortable place to come from), but DGB's just being DGB at this point and there's no reason for continued interactions here - you're just making yourself angrier and this game will continue to grate and be unfun until you manage to let go/disconnect from that particular piece. I have no problems with her reads so far, like the Kuribo/Maria observation in particular.
I initially didn't understand it, but there was a similar and different dynamic with RC and Kuribo and believe that both Maria and Kuribo have the type of pride in their scumgames that can lead to an interaction like that.
I can't parse the bold at all. cld you unpack this for me?

is your muffina vote a srs vote? I hope it is a srs vote. but I wld like to lynch dunnstral first.
In post 498, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 476, Espeonage wrote:mollie, talk to me about why you have reads, but are prioritising them, especially when they are done in an order of leaving the better scum player alive longer.

Because the logic there is lost on me.
I am not sure what you are asking here? I have reads but they aren't in any particular order yet cos I am not fully done obtaining them. are you talking about me wanting to lynch dunns over muffina? its cos dunns is the stronger scumread. my townreads are...well, my townreads.
In post 502, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 484, MariaR wrote:I have my Dunnstral read but I'll keep it to myself for now and see how others play on it cause I expect others to sheep my Dunn read once I say it.
you might want to lower your expectations there cos I for 1 am only going to listen to my own read. I have hydras with 5 players in this game, are you going to sheep my reads on all 5 of those players?
In post 512, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 509, MariaR wrote:
In post 502, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 484, MariaR wrote:I have my Dunnstral read but I'll keep it to myself for now and see how others play on it cause I expect others to sheep my Dunn read once I say it.
you might want to lower your expectations there cos I for 1 am only going to listen to my own read. I have hydras with 5 players in this game, are you going to sheep my reads on all 5 of those players?
I can read Dunnstral better than any player and that's not even a joke. I'm his bestie for over a year I think my case trumps yours but sure do as you wish it's up to you to believe me when I say it or not
I gotcha and we are about even in that respect

I will take it in consideration and ty for the intel. I think dunns looks scummy scummy scummy but you have something to counter that I am all ears cos I don't want to wind up in a needless deathtunnel.
In post 513, thepixiecollective wrote:
~
Readslists Are Fun
~

Town

kuribo
ag
maria

Lean Town

lld
dgb
espy
feysal
cupcake

null

nacho
kokichi

Scumzorz

muffina
dunnes
staeg

likely wrong somewhere but this is where we are at.
In post 563, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 555, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 536, AnonymousGhost wrote:
@Dunn
- It hasn't occurred to me up until now, but what is your read on Kuribo?
Well I did say I wouldn't vote there today, not a townread for me though

why is this thing still alive
In post 577, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 576, zMuffinMan wrote:what did you think of nacho's entrance btw?

don't really like the staeg defense - i wouldn't classify anything staeg's posted as "snarky" but even if i squint and look at his posts sideways, i can't see what he's referring to. nacho's reasoning for voting me feels pretty weak. don't really like the fact he put a lot more effort into talking about things other than his primary scum read, especially since he should know it's going to take a lot more than that to actually get me lynched (i get that he's time-constrained but he had enough time to post the rest of what he posted so yeah)
I am not thrilled with nacho's posts. they seem very hollow and they lack the verve that I am used to seeing from him. however I had misread him often enough to give him more time and wait to see what else he comes up with.

what is your read on dunns? you said you were fine with lynching him but what is your actual read on him?
In post 582, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 580, zMuffinMan wrote:i didnt like his entrance; it felt flat and uninspired? something like that. actually a lot of his posting feels flat but i don't have as much of an issue with it as i did initially

i guess if you want an example of a small thing i'm talking about, i think the way he's handling LLD looks townish (i.e. i like that he's not trying to fan the flames between her and DGB). like i said, nothing special here
I don't see that as alignment indicative, anybody with a passing familiarity with lld and dgb (and me for that matter) knows how combustible the situ can get and any sane person wld want to prevent that. just cos he is sane doesn't make him town.

I have played against scum!dunns before and he is the type to just kind of sit back and let things play out and let town eat its own, which is what I see him doing here. I also don't believe that he doesn't read kuribo as town at this point.
OK, you have actual reasoning here. Ironically, it's pretty much a gut read. I don't remember this game where I've played against you and sat back and let town eat it's own - can you link it to back up your argument?

In post 613, thepixiecollective wrote:Phone posting, so plz forgive me for autocorrect mistakes.

@Maria - do you have Dunns as town or no cos I am confused
In post 617, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 614, MariaR wrote:Yeah Dunn's town.
I have srs doubts about this

can you sell it to me
In post 623, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 586, zMuffinMan wrote:your reads arent that far apart from mine outside of dunnstral/cupcamn
I wanted to get back to this post cos I tried to respond to this, this morning and I got cut off.

those are 2 big differences considering I think dunns is scum and that is who I am pushing.

who do you want lynched besides the cupcake? I can tell you rn you aren't going to get that lynch past dgb and kuribo. I have tried.
In post 639, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 631, camntsuki wrote:
In post 622, kuribo wrote:
In post 619, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 618, Feysal wrote:But as scum, why would he bother, when the whole point of the crumb is that he should not know what the town is called, and he does? Him doing that as scum would practically require cognitive dissonance.
He was selling the idea that scum didn't know this knowledge, and everyone else was either lapping it up or too disconnected from the game to do anything about it. If he's scum he's trying to make himself look like town, that's a motivation

How bout you put your vote where your mouth is and we see who gets roped first

Then after I string you, I'm coming for your buddies
THIS DUNNSTRAL WAGON RESISTANCE IS UNREAL
^^^
In post 642, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 641, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 639, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 631, camntsuki wrote:
In post 622, kuribo wrote:
In post 619, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 618, Feysal wrote:But as scum, why would he bother, when the whole point of the crumb is that he should not know what the town is called, and he does? Him doing that as scum would practically require cognitive dissonance.
He was selling the idea that scum didn't know this knowledge, and everyone else was either lapping it up or too disconnected from the game to do anything about it. If he's scum he's trying to make himself look like town, that's a motivation

How bout you put your vote where your mouth is and we see who gets roped first

Then after I string you, I'm coming for your buddies
THIS DUNNSTRAL WAGON RESISTANCE IS UNREAL
^^^
I don't fund Dunnstral scummy at all, but maybe the scum is bus'ing. They know things I don't.
:neutral:

if scum are bussing then why is town not helping them
Lots of empty pushing on me without anyone ever agreeing with your reasons to do so.
You never cared about your initial point past when you pushed it.
A literal gut read in the middle of it.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

First set of quotes are flip flopped or something
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 729, pirate mollie wrote:

DO YOU KNOW WHATS WEIRD

YA THATS WHATS SO SUSS ABT THIS WHOLE THING

SO MANY SOFT REFERENCES BUT NO HARD COMMITS

BLOOD
SOLVES
ALL

AND KURIBOS SANITY
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by camntsuki »

ADD WALL SPAM AS ANOTHER REASON WHY HE SHOULD BE ROPED
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 739, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 736, AnonymousGhost wrote:IMO what Staeg has done is shading.

And yet... no vote.

do you think that what you have done does not qualify as shading?
You don't win this game by trusting everybody and believing nobody can be the scum

"shading people" is part of the game
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 737, kuribo wrote:
In post 735, Dunnstral wrote:Isn't helping what?

God damn I can't tell if you're playing dumb or if you're not playing
NONE OF THE ABOVE
YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

HIS ROLE PM WAS WRITTEN IN SCUM
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 745, Dunnstral wrote:"shading people" is part of the game

So is voting your scum reads but you already said you're not willing to do that

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I voted my scum read
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 740, AnonymousGhost wrote:No, I know it does qualify as shading. I want Staeg more than you right now. Them's the works.
play the tape through

if you are town this is all I asking.

do you think staeg and I are scummates?

do you think muffina and I are scummates?

do you think muffina and staeg are scummates together?

work that narrative and play it out and see how likely it is. from my viewpoint this is what you are trying to say. cos you are shading all 3 of us.

this is what keeping your options open looks like. this is why you are weirding me out.
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”