DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:33 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

We're still in the minor bruising stage.

Meanwhile LLD is posting garbage but I'm not supposed to bring attention to it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'll start actually catching up tomorrow - I've mostly been staying read up by skimming when I have the chance so my hope is that catching up won't actually be that bad.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:57 am

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 873, Fate wrote:IS THERE BLOOD YET
@mod - can we plz have a current vc?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:57 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 799, AnonymousGhost wrote:If you're expecting some super complex scum case, then you're looking at the wrong player.
Preach
In post 800, kuribo wrote:
In post 766, Dunnstral wrote:The only thing these players are experienced in is getting banned, and it shows.

Ohhhhh

I see where I went wrong

Here I thought you were playing mafia

Turns out you're just an asshole

From the bottom of my heart, fuck you.
F is for friends who do stuff together. Kuribo do you think your dislike for dunnstral is clouding your read a little? Do you consider yourself a bias player
In post 802, kuribo wrote:And that right there, ye fucking doubters is why this disingenuous fuck is scum

He's more interested in throwing shade and not backing it up than he is in finding scum, he won't put his vote where his mouth is, he's fucking terrified he's getting smoked by players who are fucking better than him, he backs down like a little punk every time he's called out, then he comes back to snipe from the sidelines

And Maria I don't give a fuck how many times you come to say ohhhh he's town, no he fucking isn't and if you get in my way, imma rope you next to him after he flips scum
Sure if you think I'm scum with Dunnstral push me I just don't want you getting upset over this
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:58 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright it seems I need to take a little bit of control of this game instead of just saying words and hoping people will just take my word for it because I don't like the way this game is going.
Jeez what a pain and I was hoping for a relaxing game
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

Pixie ik you've had a back and forth with Dunn the past few pages and the same with kui
can you both even though ik you most likely did somewhere give me a case or sum up why you scumread Dunn it's hard for me to jump in and put my 2 cents so I feel it's better if I just start my own convo with you. I'm also on the side that Ghost is very own town if you need help there I can do that too
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 866, kuribo wrote:BTW that Staeg vote on Dunns looks laughable as hell, he's been soft defending Dunn and now needs to set up that distance for when one of them flips

I thought you were better than that Staeg
In post 871, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 866, kuribo wrote:BTW that Staeg vote on Dunns looks laughable as hell, he's been soft defending Dunn and now needs to set up that distance for when one of them flips

I thought you were better than that Staeg
I 100% agree that staeg's vote on dunns looks awful. the way he changed his tune on dunns gave me whiplash.
I agree with all this why don't you join me on stag?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think scum can very much be in the people with less than avg posting and the top posters are town because you have more to scumread the more you post so scum are just letting us go at each other. I honestly don't think I scumread any of the top posters right now let me see:
thepixiecollective Jul 01, 06:36pm Jul 08, 02:57pm 0 days 4 hours 127 Nope that's a hard tr
kuribo Jul 01, 06:27pm Jul 08, 09:59am 0 days 9 hours 126 nope that's a light tr
Dunnstral Jul 01, 05:32pm Jul 08, 01:55am 0 days 17 hours 116 nope that's a big tr
camntsuki Jul 02, 12:11am Jul 08, 10:48am 0 days 8 hours 82 (Ok well I don't tr this slot and it's in poe but CAN'T BE ALL THAT GOOD)
AnonymousGhost Jul 01, 06:14pm Jul 08, 09:04am 0 days 10 hours 75 Nope that's a big tr
DrippingGoofball Jul 01, 06:50pm Jul 08, 01:33pm 0 days 5 hours 71 Nope that's a tr.

See where I'm getting at with this?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 882, MariaR wrote:I think scum can very much be in the people with less than avg posting and the top posters are town because you have more to scumread the more you post so scum are just letting us go at each other. I honestly don't think I scumread any of the top posters right now let me see:
Did you flip scum? Cause this is some scum posting
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

Thanks for the shade it was pretty hot at work today. Why don't you explain why you found my post scummy?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:16 pm

In post 880, MariaR wrote:Pixie ik you've had a back and forth with Dunn the past few pages and the same with kui
can you both even though ik you most likely did somewhere give me a case or sum up why you scumread Dunn it's hard for me to jump in and put my 2 cents so I feel it's better if I just start my own convo with you. I'm also on the side that Ghost is very own town if you need help there I can do that too
thank you for the reach out maria!

if you have casper as town then talk to him about us being town. that wld help.

I am of 2 minds about dunns. well, 3 minds actually or mebbe it is multi-layered 2 minds. I don't know.

points in favour for town!dunns:

- your read. yeah I will take it in consideration but I will not blindly sheep it. but it holds a good amount of weight, I think you are a strong player.

- his stubbornness. I don't think it is necessarily a towntell for him in and of itself, but the way in which it is taking form and who it is taking form with and how he is going about it is kind of town!dunns. he isn't a player that I cld I say I can reasonably meta, which is why I do not put much weight on me feeling like this might come from town.

- the way that the game is shaping up. when I look at the game as a whole in its current state, his place within that mosaic is a town role. so my read on him is info based, as in I feel like I cld read him better with more info and if I look at what is going on with him not being scum, I can see a possibility where he might be town.

points in favour of scum!dunns:

- he looks a bit like he is cowering with how defensive and antagonistic he is being but not engaging with what is being said to him.

- waiting on my readslist that I asked from him. so pending. this is a scumpoint because I am having to wait and I am impatient.

- his read on you makes no sense. but apparently besties only goes 1 way with him in this game. and I don't see him trying to figure you out. or me. or any progression on his kuribo read. <--- scummy

BUT

all of the scumtells can be misguided stubborn towntells. the stubbornness side of the scale has more town weight because I feel like there is a difference between scum!stubborn and town!stubborn and dunns settles on the side of town!stubborn.

its a highly nuanced unsure read.

I also take in that dunns is a player who's reads develop more slowly, it takes time for him to settle in a game to the point where he is at full disclosure.

it wld be really helpful if he gave a readslist. cld you help with that.

and that concludes the war of figuring out dunn's alignment that is going on inside my head. I can give it a day but it won't go away. I will still be left trying to figure out his alignment if we both survive the day/night.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:18 pm

In post 883, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 882, MariaR wrote:I think scum can very much be in the people with less than avg posting and the top posters are town because you have more to scumread the more you post so scum are just letting us go at each other. I honestly don't think I scumread any of the top posters right now let me see:
lolwut

if maria is scum then she is being more protown than you and mebbe you shld step up your game if you are town
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 885, thepixiecollective wrote:- he looks a bit like he is cowering with how defensive and antagonistic he is being but not engaging with what is being said to him.

- waiting on my readslist that I asked from him. so pending. this is a scumpoint because I am having to wait and I am impatient.

- his read on you makes no sense. but apparently besties only goes 1 way with him in this game. and I don't see him trying to figure you out. or me. or any progression on his kuribo read. <--- scummy
In another game I was in with town dunn he barely ever talked about me he rarely does (no idea why he just doesn't) Reads list yeah fair I'd love to see one from him myself but he's not doing much.
Can you quote the defensive and antagonistic posts in question?

Any other questions you got for me? I'll bop ghost on the noggin for ye
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 880, MariaR wrote:Pixie ik you've had a back and forth with Dunn the past few pages and the same with kui

Kiss my ass.

It's literally in the previous TWO FUCKING PAGES

you ain't taking control of shit, try again
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:29 pm

thepixiecollective Jul 01, 06:36pm Jul 08, 02:57pm 0 days 4 hours 127 Nope that's a hard tr
kuribo Jul 01, 06:27pm Jul 08, 09:59am 0 days 9 hours 126 nope that's a light tr
Dunnstral Jul 01, 05:32pm Jul 08, 01:55am 0 days 17 hours 116 nope that's a big tr
camntsuki Jul 02, 12:11am Jul 08, 10:48am 0 days 8 hours 82 (Ok well I don't tr this slot and it's in poe but CAN'T BE ALL THAT GOOD)
AnonymousGhost Jul 01, 06:14pm Jul 08, 09:04am 0 days 10 hours 75 Nope that's a big tr
DrippingGoofball Jul 01, 06:50pm Jul 08, 01:33pm 0 days 5 hours 71 Nope that's a tr.

See where I'm getting at with this?
In post 883, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I wld just like to take a moment to display, the beauty of this call out done by the artist known as maria.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by kuribo »

"Stay away from Dunn but let's lynch a lurker"

Fuck I didn't know it was 2007 again already

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 884, MariaR wrote:Thanks for the shade it was pretty hot at work today. Why don't you explain why you found my post scummy?
How is that shade when I'm literally calling you out directly? Because it looks posturing or fake
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by kuribo »

Mollie will you talk to these derps

I am sick and Fucking tired of repeating myself for dumbfucks who won't even read things I've posted and then ask me questions REITERATING THINGS I ALREADY FUCKING SAID

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Kuribo using the "I don't want to repeat myself" factor to try to dodge what others are attempting to address with him

Pixie, I'll get you your reads
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 893, Dunnstral wrote:Kuribo using the "I don't want to repeat myself" factor to try to dodge what others are attempting to address with him

Pixie, I'll get you your reads

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOUR SHADE

YOU SCUM FUCK

COME AT ME

ONE ON ONE

YOU MEALY MOUTHED SHIT TALKING PUNK MOTHERFUCKER

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 802, kuribo wrote:And that right there, ye fucking doubters is why this disingenuous fuck is scum

He's more interested in throwing shade and not backing it up than he is in finding scum, he won't put his vote where his mouth is, he's fucking terrified he's getting smoked by players who are fucking better than him, he backs down like a little punk every time he's called out, then he comes back to snipe from the sidelines

And Maria I don't give a fuck how many times you come to say ohhhh he's town, no he fucking isn't and if you get in my way, imma rope you next to him after he flips scum

ASK ME AGAIN BITCH

ASK ME ONE MORE FUCKING TIME

YOU MISREPRESENTING PIECE OF SHIT

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

go to your happy place, kuribo
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

I spend all day at the fucking beach, have a nice chill day, I come back and your dumbfuck friend is asking me to LITERALLY REITERATE THINGS IVE SAID IN THR LAST SEVERAL FUXKING HOURS

AND YOURE STILL MISREPRESENTING EVERYTHING I SAID

IMMA DANCE ON YOUR FUCKING GRAVE YOU SCUM BITCH

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 896, zMuffinMan wrote:go to your happy place, kuribo

FUCK

THAT

I AM SICK

AND FUCKING TIRED

OF THIS GODLESS WHORE

BLATANTLY TWISTING EVERY FUCKING WORD I SAY

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 869, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 850, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 849, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 848, Dunnstral wrote:If your own words can be u sed against you, your argument wasn't good to begin with. It doesn't matter if it's scum or town doing it - if they catch you out then you need to rethink
he didn't "catch" me out

stop applying these words that you are inserting cos you think it makes you look good and address I am saying cos so far you are not

all you are doing is deflecting and I am hoping that pple are not so headblind that they will not see it.
Not gonna repeat myself, it gets old.
look. you have already pissed kuribo off to the point of no return how about you not piss me off as well? cos this was a dick comment which does/solves/resolves nothing to further a town win con.

like srsly nothing. so stop it.

if you are town it wld be really cool if you worked with me instead of against me. I am seeing a spark of the same stubbornness that I saw in the very last game we played together. I took a year off of ms and played on other sites and mellowed cos I was playing games that were *gasp* fun.

if you are town then help me out. stop being so antagonistic and work with me here.

can you give me a readslist of all the players in the game? lets start there.

this is a reach out. if you are town plz for the love of god take it, there is way too much potential for game throwing here and it wld be lovely for town to win a fate game cos you know what? town never have. I knew this when signing up and I was really hoping for a scum role pm but we didn't get 1 and now I am stuck with a cple of players I am beginning to not like and who are probably town.

I wld like to have 1 small kernal of hope that we actually have a chance to win here. so plz. accept it.
Town never wins a fate game because it always attracts the old,
experienced
crowd. There, I said it.

If you want to work with me, the first step is to stop blaming me for what other people are doing in the game. Look, Kuribo is a jerk to everybody. Blaming me for other players poor form and performance doesn't make me want to work with others.

I'm going to give you all of my reads and I want you to ask questions about the ones you are interested in, they're roughly in order top to bottom as well

AnonymousGhost: Town
MariaR: Lean Town
Pixie: Lean Town
DGB: Lean Town
Nacho: Lean Town
Feysal: Lean Town
zMuffinMan: Lean Town
Staeg: Null
Kuribo: Null
LadyLambdadelta: Null
Kokichi: Lean Scum
Espeonage: Lean Scum